December 8th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #323

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,212 Responses to December 8th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #323

1. Pam says:

Now we are seeing shots of the inside of the venue. It looks like they may be just beginning to let the folks in. Steve and Liz are now trying to figure out where the press entrance is. They are lost. haha

Margaret Howell is already inside.

2. Pam says:

3. winky says:

Unfortunately I wanted to hear more about WHAT Flynn lied about. I came across this story and I hope it is fake news. It is not too good. Hopefully others know and comment on what he lied about.

4. Pam says:

Ok, Steve and Liz have found the press check in table.

5. Pam says:

Gene is at the rally guys! Margaret Howell has him on camera now.

6. Pam says:

7. Pam says:

8. Regina says:

anyone know the capacity at this venue?

9. tvollrath66 says:

Look at these shirts

10. Nchadwick says:

Wow — Pensacola is in for some fun tonight – Have that feeling it is gonna be EPIC TRUMP on FIRE TONIGHT!!!!

11. paulraven1 says:

Will the rally tonight be live streamed?

12. tvollrath66 says:

Lol

13. Nchadwick says:

OHHHHH MY GOD — just spit my drink out! LOVE LOVE LOVE

#WINNING

14. Nchadwick says:

LOL Just saw this – I’m not in Franks AZ District — but someone forwarded me Brianna Westbrook — did a search on the name and found….

Hello, my name is Brianna Westbrook!

My goal is to be your House of Representative voice in the United States 8th Congressional District for the State of Arizona.

I am a 32-year-old transgender woman living in Peoria, Arizona.

I am currently a sales manager in the automotive industry.

I have worked and lived in District 8 for the last 11 years.

I’ve committed myself to run for office because I feel a calling within me to be the voice for the people of our district. I’m sick and tired of sitting on the sidelines hoping for a candidate that will stand up for the issues that matter. So I’ve decided to run to take care of the issues myself for the people of my community, state, and country.

I have had to overcome many obstacles in my life to succeed and I’d like to bring my track record of success to the United States House of Representatives.

Overcoming difficult challenges is nothing new to me. I was raised in poverty in a family riddled with substance and drug abuse. Growing up was a daily struggle. Despite the challenges of my childhood, I stayed focused throughout my teenage years and graduated from high school. I then started working full time to help support my rapidly growing family.

At age twenty-seven, I came out as transgender to my family, friends, and co-workers. When I started my transition, I documented it from start to finish on YouTube to give hope to men and women of all ages to show them that transition is possible as long as you believe in yourself. At the beginning of my transition, my outward appearance wasn’t as feminine as I felt on the inside. However, I never let that hold me back from pursuing my goals.

Now that I have a successful sales career in a male-dominated work environment and I’ve become the woman that I am. I’m ready for my next challenge – to become a congresswoman for Arizona’s eighth district. I know that I will have to work harder than ever before to faithfully represent our community, but I welcome the opportunity. I will tackle challenging issues with the same persistence, thoughtfulness, and motivation that I have …

*ROLLING EYES*

• Lulu says:

There’s big money behind trans candidates right now. One just beat a longtime rep in VA with lots of outside money.

• Nchadwick says:

Ohhh I don’t doubt it – Soros funded Krysten Simela is running for Flake’s seat from my district – her claim to fame – FIRST BISEXUAL MEMBER OF CONGRESS… not saying they are the same – but seriously, that is like voting for Obama BECAUSE he is black….

Was excited because she will be vacating the seat in AZ09 FINALLY — but just looked at the people so far running – and what a joke on the GOP ticket — and see that Phoenix Mayor Stanton is running as dem???

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

Hmmm. Did “it” bother to tell the DNA about it?

I keep trying to “self-identify” as the world’s first septillionare. But for some reason, reality keeps stepping in… same thing…

• Concerned Virginian says:

Well, Ms/Mr Westbrook, thanks for your 8th-grade-level writeup of your life. Now let’s ask you about the “challenging issues” you claim you want to “tackle” for the people of Arizona. So—what are your views on:
      THE 2nd AMENDMENT and the rest of the BILL OF RIGHTS?
      THE CONSTITUTION?
      THE MAGA AGENDA?
      Silence. Crickets. None of the above.

15. Pam says:

16. patrickhenrycensored says:
  17. lizzieintexas says:

What time does the rally start?

18. Regina says:

19. Regina says:

20. Regina says:

HOLY COW

21. citizen817 says:

22. Albertus Magnus says:

God bless our great President and AG!

NO president has don’t for the unborn, not even Reagan, that PDJT!

And NO AG has done more to defend their lives and those that stand up for religious liberties, EVER!

23. Pam says:

24. Nchadwick says:

#ThingsITrustMoreThanCnn is Trending on Twitter 🙂

25. Nchadwick says:

LOVING DJTJR. and Assange….

26. Raffaella says:

27. Dora says:

Franken’s Real Resignation Strategy

• Bert Darrell says:

So, Franken lied … AGAIN. No surprise there. He’s a miserable human being.
      With him, the dems have lost all pretense to even clain the moral high ground. After Hillary, Obama, Schumer, Pelosi, Wasserman Schultz, Waters, Conyers, Rangel, and big hat Wilson, just to cite just a few, it’ll take a century of trying hard before their head can reach higher than a sewer ditch.

28. Sandra-VA says:

29. 100% YOOPER says:

🍾 CONGRATULATIONS Saint Sundance on breaking 50,000 followers 👍

30. Pam says:

hehe

31. Pam says:

32. Nchadwick says:

Trump — referring to today’s story and yearbook — “When you see Gloria Allred you know something is wrong” LMFAO

• Regina says:

Just in time for Allred’s next appearance with Summer Zervos =)

• Nchadwick says:

Already broken that whole thing down

Gloria Allred — FAKE
        Summer Zervos — Used to watch apprentice and celebrity apprentice – back when Allred paraded Zervos fake crying story — re watched Season 5 — only had to watch episode 1 — where she was fired – for pure stupidity — I suggest anyone w/ doubts go watch — she was barely on the show — then remember that his office produced a invitation to her bakery business if he is ever in the area – big trump fans there… — she was obviously bitter on her departure from the show so early – how she was fired is great! Then to get some “assistant” declining her Invite to her failing bakery … not sure if she is also the one where the family member also wrote letter than she was they never heard anything like what she is now saying – that she bragged about her friendship — Kinda reminds me of Fatal Attraction — and the “you will not ignore me” boiled bunny scenes…. .

..SUE SUE SUE if false allegations…. done… as soon as President Trump said that he would was considering taking legal actions against false allegations.. notice everything stopped — even Zeros for awhile…

Someone takes Allred and weak Zeros to court — wonder if they can get warrant for bank records — Gaurentee follow the money – DEMS –> Allred —-> women being paid to come forward…. and it’s not like they would hide it — why would they – they are untouchable?

33. Ivehadit says:

“Vote for Roy Moore. Just do it.”
    Yes sir! 🙂
    WE LOVE YOU, DONALD!!!

34. Pam says:

35. Avi says:

in the first presser with Allred at 10:30 the bison EXPLICITLY STATES that every word including the dates, Olde Hickory House , and ROY MOORE DA was written tby Roy Moore.
    so Steven Hayword , even if you think she didn’t admit to forgery she admitted to be a liar today.
    put that in your never Trumper area where the sun don’t shine

36. Michael says:

THAT WAS GLORIOUS! GOD BLESS THE PRESIDENT!

37. dizzymissl says:

Spread the swamp? Trump administration wants to move government offices out of Washington

38. Pam says:

39. Blue Moon says:

This is what my 25 year old niece just posted on facebook: “I’m embarrassed for people who are still openly supporting that racist pig some of y’all placed in the Oval Office”. Of course she is aiming it at everyone in my family. I have deleted her once. Now I let it go and let her keep putting in her snide comments. At least she waited until Trump was finished with his rally. BAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

40. Regina says:

here we go

• duchess01 says:

Not his type – no class!

• Michelle says:

Ha, she wishes he tried to kiss her!

• Michelle says:

If he didn’t sign her yearbook, she has no proof.

• Ugh!
      No way! Not his style!
      She looks the type to move-in on him.
      What’s she doing now that she’s an Ex-Fox News anchor?

• Blue Moon says:

At the swearing in today he leaned over and gave a kiss on her cheek. My first thought was they will come after him for kissing her cheek.

• That was some “lean in” to remember it 12 years later.

• Blue Moon says:

Isn’t Juliet Huddy with CNN now? I can’t keep them straight-they all look alike.

• MAGADJT says:

Here we go, what? She isn’t claiming harassment. She said she didn’t feel uncomfortable, and that he never tried anything like that again. She has settled a couple other harassment claims though fwiw.

• maggiemoowho says:

I said this was going to happen way back when Weinstein was accused in October.

• Nchadwick says:

Read the story

-Says this happened someone time in 2005 at beginning of article

– At the time I was not offended by it, I thought he was a single man and leaned in for a kiss… maybe he thought, ‘She’s been out to lunch with me and maybe she is interested.’

– Later in article …”The elevator incident and the lunch was 2005 or 2006,” she added. Trump married Melania in January 2005. <—- notice the last comment is not what she said == it was added by "journalist" — implying the Melania — but just above Huddy says "I thought he was a single man and leaned in for a kiss"… was he single or was he not?

– Leaned in for kiss — my uncle leans in to kiss me on the cheek? The supposed "kiss" never even happen… stupid

Found this interesting — Huffpost — headline Ex-Fox News Anchor Juliet Huddy Says Trump Kissed Her ON LIPS After A Lunch —

“He said goodbye to me in an elevator while his security guy was there. <—- copied/pasted direct — where is the end quote?

“He went to say goodbye and he, rather than kiss me on the cheek, he leaned in on the lips.” <—- leaned in is the quote — why the headline ON LIPS?

Huddy, whom Trump knew because she co-hosted “Fox & Friends” on the weekends, said she assumed Trump’s lip kiss was just confusion: “Oh, we went the wrong way,” she said. <—- went the wrong way — confusion… ????

She also said she wasn’t offended… Then this from the interview this is taken from —

Huddy believes Trump was single at the time, and, after checking the math, host Bill Schulz said it was possible he WASN'T engaged to Melania Trump at the time of the kiss.
      Huddy says he was single — the host says possible he wasn't even engaged at time — however the page 6 implies that he was not engaged BUT MARRIED!

These are two separate gossip rags reporting completely false information both from the same radio program… FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS — ANNOYING

41. duchess01 says: