December 7th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #322

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

2,012 Responses to December 7th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #322

1. Pam says:

2. n1ghtcr4wler says:

the dem woman looks like a witch. they should cast her for some tv show

• joninmd22 says:

Don’t they all look that way?

• Bert Darrell says:

As FrankenLein? (sp. intended)

• farmhand1927 says:

As a woman of the seasoned citizen age group, my observations of all these claims of sex abuse by women leave me with some points of view in particular that may make sense to others. Maybe not, but here goes…

Of course, rape, unwanted, forced contact is always wrong and should never go unpunished. But I don’t see the value of sitting on the stories for years and enabling the attacker to continue to harm others. By that time, there’s no evidence to back up the claim so it’s a he said/she said deal and the victim simply gets used as a political tool. Where’s the healing in that?

Another observation is that the Gloria Steinem’s, Meryl Streep’s and Jane Fonda’s failed miserably as proponents of equal rights for women and making women strong and able to take care of themselves. These women presided over all the “I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar” business. They may have taught women to roar, burn their bra’s, abort their babies and take center stage in the sexual revolution and Free Love Society, but apparently, they never taught women how to defend themselves, fight back and have the courage to report assaults when they occurred.

Our society sexualizes little girls from a very young age. Go shopping for a teen girl and good luck finding anything that speaks to modesty, full coverage of the essentials and plain old good taste. The role models our young girls have are stunningly vulgar. Madonna, Beyoncé, Miley Cyrus. When these women degrade themselves and tell young girls to do the same, are we really surprised that men don’t respect women that don’t respect themselves? Men should, but all of them don’t.

Neither the human body nor the human soul have any value in today’s world. Parents dress their kids in sexy outfits, others have decided to pump their little boys with hormones because they believe there’s a daughter hiding somewhere in that male anatomy. We see troubled teens and college kids everywhere. There is no faith based instruction and no moral grounding and yet we can’t understand why some attack and abuse others. Everyone is disposable and dispensable.

Don’t know how to change the world except through prayer but my final observation is perhaps the most important. We don’t hear of a lot of attacks on women that have been trained and are members of the NRA. Women that can and do protect themselves with deadly force if the situation arises have a very good chance of not being sexually assaulted. Same with women trained in martial arts. There’s all kinds of female self defense opportunities available. I prefer NRA certified instructors but if we want to lessen the chance of being a victim, whether we work in Congress, in our homes or out Christmas shopping, be proactive. Get trained and get your female family members trained. Be ready and able to fight like hell for your dignity and especially, for your life.

Don’t act, look or talk suggestively. Don’t appear weak or afraid. Be tough, be clear in your conversations, intentions and have the training to back it up. If you find yourself in an uncomfortable situation, be prepared to roar. Not all attacks are preventable but seems to me if women spent less time at the nail salon and more time at martial arts class or the shooting range, the victim statistics might well change for the better.

• “The role models our young girls have are stunningly vulgar. Madonna, Beyoncé, Miley Cyrus.” Agreed. What I don’t understand is why any parent would actually pay for tickets to a concert from one of these women and then be surprised when their child wants to act / dress like they do. It’s appalling.

• NYGuy54 says:

I don’t think there is anything wrong with a woman wanting to appeal to whatever type of man she desires. Men just simply need to learn how to understand the sensibilities of the women they are with and act appropriately. If one views a woman as a valuable asset then the behavior flows from that.

• kinthenorthwest says:

These 40 year old accusations get me too, especially considering that most of them were adults when it happened. 40 years ago it was even more of an appalling act and sexually was not even out there like it is today.
          When one looks at the TV shows of today it’s hard to believe that there are not more abuse problems out there. Take a look at the hallway behavior, dress and talk in high schools now a days. So often its like walking into a brothel. As a substitute I have found that even regular teachers and administration have pretty much given up on toning it down.

3. Sorry, I cannot read the whole thread right now but if there is ANYONE here from NM who can provide any info whatsoever on the school shooting in Aztec, NM (allegedly 2 students dead, shooter dead), please, please, please let me know. My best and closest friend’s two grandkids go to that school and they are being told NOTHING!!! Thanks – gotta go be with her!

4. Now we know why they made up a fake IG investigation.
    It was so they could get away with never having to address any question to anyone about any topic damaging to the swamp, by saying “We can’t answer that, IG report will tell us”

• datagooroo says:

The IG investigation has been going on for almost a year…

• Paco Loco says:

The liberal IG and his report will be another cover up of the crimes of the Deep State and will result in nothing more than more harrumphing and wringing of hands by the GOPe.

It looks more and more like the coup in DC happened while Obama was President. He weaponized the CIA and FBI and enabled the Clinton’s to rob the government of millions.
        You can bet that the denizens of the Swamp are working toward setting up Trump for Impeachment. If they can’t find a smoking gun they will create one.

The only way we will save the Republic will be through the massive firing of entrenched enemies of the state. Shift power from the Deep State Bureaucracy back to the elected executive and his appointees. The Big Ugly is shaping up to be one big bloody battle.

Obama ‘s statement in Chicago yesterday calling Trump Hitler was his way of warning that the Big Ugly is going to come down and the inside the Beltway left wing liberals better be prepared to have their rice bowls broken. The Big Ugly is coming.

• snarkybeach says:

I was reading through a bunch of threads on FB–I know, glutton for punishment–and I’m astounded by the out right lies and fabrications that are being taken as truths by liberals. if you believed everything you read Hillary is the people’s president and innocent as the day is long, Trump is indebted to Deutchbank/the Russians/the mafia, Obama will serve again (or maybe Michelle), Obamacare is the greatest healthcare on the planet…

• roccoboy1 says:

I agree. It is unbelievable. What really irks me is that so many talking heads go on TV including Fox and keep claiming that the President is an admitted sexual assaulter per the tape. NOONE EVER CORRECTS THEM. He admitted NO SUCH THING- showing off about what some women “let” you do, presumably because of one’s money and power; does not make one a sexual predator, assaulter, etc. Al Franken just repeated the same lie on the Senate floor. This lie is so pervasive it will soon be the “truth” -kinda like climate change.

• mimbler says:

Yes, and this isn’t being done accidentally. The people on Fox know better. They are just more subtle propagandists than CNN.

And it is particular people on Fox who do it. There are still some good ones left, but it is a dwindling number.

• Bendix says:

I know a lot about the social circles in NYC, and the dating habits, during the time frame the tapes refer to.
              No, I did not date within those circles, but I know women who did.
              Also, anyone who wants a better idea can read Sex And The City by Candace Bushnell or Story Of My Life by Jay McInerny.
              Jay’s book is based on real people, and Candace’s book is a series of essays from which the show was derived.
              Also there is Seinfeld.
              My point being, a lot of behavior we would find depraved and disgusting is considered perfectly normal in other social settings.

• CorwinAmber says:

• Thecleaner says:

Hardly worth the trouble. Spend a year working an investigation, chisel out a report that nobody outside the office will read, or even know you spent a year investigating. I assume the little people are just supposed to have faith in what you did, how you did it and what consequences if any were suffered by those under investigation.
        When somebody in the government says “trust me, we did our job” I dont think the line of believers is very long. Just sayin.
        I do appreciate your posts Corwin, but I dont get a real fuzzy feeling that any justice ever comes at the end of these internal investigations. You get the same jaded outlook as when the police investigate and clear themselves of wrongdoing.

• singingsoul says:

So what you are saying the DOJ, FBI are rough institution not accountable to anyone…?
          Look what they did to POTUS for daring to firer a incompetent FBI director..?
          The Congress s week because they are owned my oligarchs and corporations who have no love for country only for power and money.

• Oldschool says:

Yes cleaner. The same holds true in the medical profession. When an unusual outcome, usually death, occurs a small group of nurses and docs are tasked with a review, never to be seen by anyone outside. One of the reasons charles cullen was able to murder countless patients over a span of years.

• CorwinAmber says:

I understand your cynicism and do not wish to indulge in anecdotal exercises where I toot my horn as to the powerful people I briefed and the profound changes that resulted. I will mention just one – that being GEN Jack Keane who you see on Lou Dobbs from time to time…he was VCSA when I briefed him on a extremely sensitive incident in which he took personal interest, geez talk about your gruff 4-star, it was one of the few times I felt somewhat intimidated in an official’s presence. Nonetheless, I presented the bad news and he took action accordingly. Enough said, I’m signing off for now…no reason to comment any further on any IG matters…hope it all works out for the best…I am no longer the “man in the arena”, just someone in the peanut gallery…like most who post here, ciao

• Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

fake IG report?…. mind sharing your source of that fake news?

• Thecleaner says:

I wouldnt imagine it is a fake investigation or report. However skepticism enters the equation when we learn that the DOJ/FBI have been thumbing their noses at congressional document requests and subpoenas for the better part of a year, but jumped right to attention to start an IG investigation off of a couple of complaints one week before Trump is inaugurated.
        What it did do was prevent Trump from firing the IG and installing his own to conduct the investigation, and allowed Obama appointees to determine the scope of the investigation, and virtually prevent further investigations by the DOJ into the activities of those involved, who all are well aware of the investigation at this point.
        Not sure why it takes so long to investigate Democrats. Mueller has indicted and flipped 4 members of Team Trump in 5 months and is moving up the ladder. You dont have to have all the evidence on every crime commited by everybody before you indict somebody on the evidence you have for any specific crime. Keep investigating and adding charges and defendants later. The evidence of guilt on some of these crimes is already overwhelming, and far far more than the evidence a prosecutor would require to charge anybody else.

• Oldschool says:

Agree cleaner.

• Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

The truest part of your comment-
          “Not sure why it takes so long to investigate ”
          The least credible part-
          “You dont have to have all the evidence on every crime commited by everybody before you indict somebody on the evidence you have for any specific crime.”

You do if you want it to lead to prosecution – especially when you are not dealing with civilians committing the crime. YOU nor I have any clue to the size and scope of things, or what is or isn’t happening behind the curtain.

everything is conjecture and speculation based on half assed information.

If only our society wasn’t trained to be so impatient and lack the ability to slow down their desires & expectations to a realistic place. There wouldn’t be so much hyper ventilating, tantrums and mis-information.

• Thecleaner says:

Well I could convict Comey of perjury tomorrow…that doesnt prevent me from charging him with treason next week. I could care less whats going on in super secret behind blue curtains.

• Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

Problemo solved.

• NYGuy54 says:

Yes and it may undermine a larger investigation of white collar corruption.This stuff requires patience.

• Thecleaner says:

There are clearly two camps on this issue, and no room for compromise on either so time will tell….but with your scenario we will never actually know because the lack of charges is in itself proof of a massive covert investigation that just takes more time, and the more time that passes, the complexity of the supposed investigations is increasing.

• Thecleaner says:

The police do this crap to us all the time…if they know somebody commited 3 crimes, they charge them with 2 in case they get off, then charge the 3rd later.

• mimbler says:

Not to mention that the IG is just there to find evidence of malfeasance that management should have taken care of if they were doing their job

For example, IMO, there is no way that Strozko should have been detailed to Mueller’s investigation after his work with Comey and the Clinton investigation.

So. Let’s assume the IG does a bang up job. Actually from the little that I can see being released publicly, he is.

As I understand it, he doesn’t have any real enforcement capabilities, but will report and make recommendations to Congress and DOJ AG.

I’ve never seen Congress take any real action, so that leaves DOJ AG which will be Sessions where he is not recused and Rosenstein elsewhere.

I have zero expectations of Rosenstein doing the right thing.

People here have varying opinions on Sessions, so I assume there will be varying expectations of how he would respond.

Adding up all the variables, there are lots of ways for this to end in a less than satisfactory way; yet still the possibility that the law will prevail.

Time will tell

5. Troublemaker10 says:

I know the Gov appoints a replacement for Al Franken. Does anyone know if that relacement serves out the rest of the term or if MN requires a special election?

6. rich33y says:

So the one thing I learned from FBI Director Wray today was that the best way to bury corruption in DC is to investigate it because then you can’t talk about it………

7. Chris says:

Wow, that Christopher Wray is quite the swamp creature. I’m not usually complimentary of the all talk, no action Representatives/Senators, but I thought that Jim Jordan did a great job grilling him about Peter Strzok. I didn’t realize it at first, but I think he’s right. It’s not just the text messages that got him kicked of Crooked Mueller’s team. It seems very likely that Strzok was the person who drafted the FISA request.

• Chris says:

I should add that it looks like Wray’s refusal to answer the question implies that Strzok was involved with the FISA request. What a surprise. Like he really needs the Inspector General’s report to figure out this mess.

• 4sure says:

I’ll bet my life on it. The FBLie has been covering up anything having to do w/the dossier. That tells you all you need to know.

• bflyjesusgrl says:

Yep, sounds like Strzok filled out the application, then took it to Ohr in the DOJ who talked to Steele 1st, then Ohr got approval from Yates or Lynch and presented docs to FISA Court. Can’t fire one and not the other, else you risk them turning into whistleblowers, so it’s demotions until the truth really comes out. IF it doesn’t, then everyone keeps their jobs and the swamp keeps swampin on!!

• Proud American from Texas says:

Can’t PDJT declassify the dang FISA warrant application to find out what evidence was used to obtain it? Why wouldn’t he do this?
      I don’t think he is afraid of what might be found out. I recall Comey testifying that PDJT asked for an investigation into the FISA warrant, but Comey convinced him that people might think he (PDJT) was being investigated.
      Is there a legal reason why he can’t declassify it? Would this be considered obstruction of justice again?
      Wouldn’t declassifying the application give some answers? Is this part of teaching the Repubs “how to win”? Like, file the subpoenas and get the info you need.
      Does Congress need evidence to file a subpoena or can they demand information to perform oversight?

• Today there’s news that Bruce Ohr, a senior DOJ official, has been demoted because he met with Christopher Steele during the 2016 campaign.

It would seem that Ohr got the dossier from Steele and passed it to Strzok, who then drafted the FISA request using the phony dossier as justification. The sheer depth of corruption by the DOJ and FBI chiefs during the 2016 election is astounding. This was a plot to destroy candidate Trump and when that didn’t work the plot is continuing with an attempted coup. Everyone involved with the phony dossier should be indicted for election tampering.

8. seventhndr says:

Sen Grassley calling a duck a duck…

• Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

Grassley has grass , roots and tree’s fully grown during his lifetime in congress…. what has he ever done, exposed or corrected about the rampant corruption that has gone on for generations under his nose?

• Sandra-VA says:

What do you think he is doing right now? Oh… yeah… exposing corruption.

Why is it that every single person has to be attacked? Even when they are onside, they are mercilessly attacked.

• Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

My point was it’s all rhetoric with these swamp creature’s

• Sandra-VA says:

Grassley is one of the good guys.

• Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

having once lived in Iowa personally , I have a different opinion.

• Tegan says:

It’s pretty typical for one’s “home-grown”leader to be ill-thought of by it’s citizens. Nikki Haley was constantly critiqued by citizens in SC and yet she seems to be widely well-regarded for her role in the UN, Perry in Texas, etc. but, from an outside observers view, I too, think Grassley is definitely one of the good guys, very dedicated and tenacious (👍, in my book), and willing to put the time and effort in to get to the truth.

• Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

Look.. I never said he was the worst. My opinion of him is not based on the fact that i lived in iowa for 3 yrs… its from watching him for many years from where ever i’ve been….. along with all the others. To suggest i am not engaged with politics across the land as much as i am locally is ludicrous… you have your opinion of Grassley.. and I have mine.

• AmericaFirst says:

I agree, except for the fact that he agreed to deem Congress in session while it was in recess.

9. Mia C says:

Al Franken resigned just to try to oust Trump, Moore and help the Dems in 2018.
    –What a terrible precedent.
    –He should NOT be senator because he cheated with those votes found in a car.
    –Not for shiiiiiiiit like the most recent “accuser.” A woman had the nerve to say “when we did a picture together, he grabbed my waist.”
    –Now a normal waist embrace during a photo YOU requested is a headline. Total witch hunt.

10. joninmd22 says:

A shockingly even handed article regarding Pres. Trump on the effects of the Jerusalem recognition in The Atlantic. As an added bonus it takes a hard look at Arab Regimes and the Palestinians. It includes pros and cons but in the end comes to the conclusion there won’t be a backlash. Mending Fences with King Abdullah of Jordan will be the hardest part.

“In effect if not in intent, few are as indifferent to Muslim life as Arab countries are. It may be hard for Arabs to admit, but Israel, for all the suffering it has inflicted on the Palestinian territories, has proven—in relative terms—more respectful of Muslim life than most Arab regimes. Nothing Israel has done, or probably could do, can compare to the ongoing Saudi-led intervention in Yemen, which has been roundly condemned as a moral and humanitarian catastrophe of unusual proportions.

No one, then, should fall under the illusion that declaring Jerusalem Israel’s capital will harm America’s alliances with most, or even many, Arab nations (Jordan being a notable exception). The fact that most Arab countries are autocracies, though, complicates the matter, since unelected, unaccountable regimes do not generally reflect popular sentiment, particularly when it comes to the Palestinian conflict. Arab leaders have been content to use Palestine and Palestinians for rhetorical effect and to absorb or deflect popular anger over their own failures and missteps. But for Arab populations, Palestine still matters, even if primarily on a symbolic level (and if we’ve learned anything in recent years, it’s that symbols matter).

To be sure, Arabs are preoccupied with their own domestic problems, and the centrality of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict has always been overstated. But the status of Jerusalem, Islam’s third holiest site, has a way of resonating and sharpening divides. Why even test the proposition? Trump’s move on Jerusalem isn’t the end of the world or even the end of the peace process—which has been a fiction for some time now—but why give extremists or even non-extremists another way to stoke anti-American sentiment? Why further undermine an already undermined Palestinian Authority? If only there were Arab governments that were confident, cared about actual Muslims, and could reflect and convey the frustration that no doubt many Arabs will be feeling in the days and weeks ahead. That Arab world, as we’ve been reminded this week, does not exist. ”

• PDQ says:

…”but Israel, for all the suffering it has inflicted on the Palestinian territories, …”

you lost my interest at that sentence.

• NYGuy54 says:

Any idiot realizes that the Israeli government has been operating out of Jerusalem for years. Finally, this President is not going to bullied by the BDS crowd.

• Esperanza says:

“but why give extremists or even non-extremists another way to stoke anti-American sentiment?” Why not? They always make up reasons anywhere. After Obama who positively grovelled, why not do what you think is in US interests. It makes no difference.

• BakoCarl says:

. . . and because it is the right thing to do for at least three reasons –

A US law was passed during the Clinton years and reaffirmed by House and Senate votes a few years ago that the U.S. would recognize Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel and relocate the U.S. embassy to that location.

Jerusalem has been the center of Jewish life and later its capitol for about three thousand years.

Jerusalem has never been a capitol city for Arabs.

PTrump done good!

• cjzak says:

Do you realize how much Israel has done to help Palestinians??

• chojun says:

I imagine from King Abdullah’s perspective (not speaking for him though), the Palestinians are ethnic Jordanians but they’re politically heavily influenced by Iran and Lebanon and backed by the paramilitary group Hezbollah. At home Jordan is more aligned with the Western-backed peace coalition. I would think that Jordan would take a position of deescalation in the Jerusalem matter.

In the end I don’t think the Palestinians are after peace similarly to how the Democrat party isn’t interested in economic independence for African Americans because they would lose political leverage without grievances.

• piper567 says:

Trump seems to delight in strategies which allow the Enemy to self-identify, and thus require less of Trump’s time. Why eat them when they are eating themselves?
      He may be doing this by default with the Jerusalem Proclamation.
      We know Turkey is not on our side, and with Erdogan calling for a Conference of his fellow heathens, and probably procuring some fatwa or another, we will have hard targets.
      The same thing that is going on in Congress.

11. WiVoter says:

This raging war by feminazzis is equivalent to Soviet show trials. Remember in Red China Mao’s wife was thrown out the door with the gang of 4 show trials. This is communism 101 and it is terrifying. I think most people who post here are smart enough to know this is another coup attempt against President Trump. Yes America, women do lie and stop falling for every sniveling story that comes down the road.

• CheetoGuido says:

i agree 110%. i see their “plan”. and I am a woman.

• Mia C says:

I agree. Everyone lies. Women lie. Kids lie. Men lie. I literally watched Dustin Hoffman get grilled for a bad joke to someone he didn’t know was a teen from 40 years ago as if he’d raped her.
      –I’m scared as hell of Leftwing witch hunts. Or any witch hunts, but when they’re driven by Leftwingers I just can’t believe something good will come of it.
      –I think rape will continue at the same rates as before, but now good people’s careers will get ruined without any trials by accusers with agendas.
      –The rules are now that you just accuse a person up to 40 years after an event and they lose their job?
      –This is frightening. They’ve already said that universities are next. I fear they’ll go after doctors, teachers, coaches, ministers and other people before all is said and done.
      –I also think this is all to impeach Trump over nothing and win the Alabama seat.
      –Dems are totally insane and amoral. There’s no way this is headed to something good.

• joninmd22 says:

We didn’t fall for the stories sent out during the presidential campaign and won’t know. Collusion has failed and the left needs a new feeding frenzy to distract their sheep supporters

• piper567 says:

we’ll see ab falling for lies down there in Alabama. Real soon now.

12. n1ghtcr4wler says:

this Jeffries guy is a big liar. he should be banned from the committee for lying

13. zephyrbreeze says:

Bernie Sanders now calling for President Trump to resign.

Let’s review Bernie’s written rape fantasy:

“Well, the creepy essay is real, but it was not written by a Republican. The imaginary tale of sexual assault, pleasure and pain was penned by presidential candidate Bernard “Bernie’’ Sanders, 73, the independent junior senator from Vermont.

A self-described “democratic socialist,’’ Sanders champions such leftist causes as ending global warming and combating income inequality.

The reaction from members of the Democratic Party?

Silence.

The piece, titled “Man — and woman,’’ was published in the Vermont Freeman, an alternative newspaper, in 1972, when Sanders was 30 years old. He wrote it after studying psychology at Brooklyn College in his native borough, after he embraced socialism as a student at the University of Chicago, and before he was elected mayor of Vermont’s largest city, Burlington, in 1981.

“A man goes home and masturbates his typical fantasy. A woman on her knees. A woman tied up. A woman abused,’’ it begins.

“A woman enjoys intercourse with her man — as she fantasizes being raped by 3 men simultaneously.”

And more…. ( http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2015/05/young-bernie-sanders-liberty-union-vermont/ ) See the photo of Bernie here practicing his Franken move.

• Sandra-VA says:

And President Trump signed an EO last month (or so) directing that aid to Christians in the ME will be done directly instead of through the NGOs.

We all know that there has been an all out war on Christianity for some time now. Hopefully, the tide can be turned… but it will take a monstrous effort. Anti-christians are everywhere in the State Dept and embedded in many Fed Govt offices.

There is so much to be done in such a short period of time! If anyone can do it, it is President Trump!

14. Pam says:

15. Pam says:

• AmericaFirst says:

Obama’s America.

• waltherppk says:

President Trump can by executive order declassify the entirety of the search warrant application to the FISA court which Jim Jordan is seeking and direct that the FISA search warrant application / search warrant probable cause affidavit document be made public.

• Oldschool says:

It also doesn’t take 7 months to ascertaon that very simple information.

• G. Combs says:

You do not know how deep and how wide the corruption they were investigating goes.

Do you want the Swamp Drained???

Then let the people doing the ditch digging have time and space to do their darn job!!!

“…Spanning more than a decade, former FBI directors Robert Mueller and his successor and protégé James Comey relied on their inner circles to help cover up a surging and troubling amount of sexual misconduct complaints filed by physically violated and emotionally battered female FBI agents….Then there’s the pending concern for blackmail. Yes, blackmail. Inside the FBI. Employed as a political or nefarious tool by FBI brass. What better leverage would a superior use to get an unwilling agent to do dirty work – even break the law — than to threaten that agent to expose his infidelity with a FBI colleague – or multiple colleagues — to his wife?…One well-placed FBI source, however, said Grassley’s office is aware of the growing number of harassment cases involving women employed by the FBI. And his committee could be investigating that as part of its sweeping ethics examination of Comey and McCabe.

Grassley likely understands the cost to taxpayers here is beyond staggering….”

• piper567 says:

Oldschool, it may, if you wish events and evils properly assigned, without a doubt.
        President Trump seems to like this strategy, this assignment of responsibility.

16. Pam says:

17. Pam says:

• wheatietoo says:

It is not fair that Texas has had to do what the Fed Govt has failed to do.

Texas doesn’t even have a State Income Tax!
      And yet it has spent millions on policing our border.

I wouldn’t mind seeing TX get reimbursed for what it has had to spend on our behalf.
      And I’m not even a Texan.

18. Pam says:

• wheatietoo says:

If Scott Pruitt calls someone a “polluter” then they must be really bad.

As AG of Okla, Pruitt sued the EPA several times for overreach and overregulation.
      So he is far from being an ‘environmental zealot’.

Pruitt is systematically taking the EPA back to what it was originally created to do…protect our lands from polluters.
      It was not created to kill off all manufacturing and commercial enterprise, as the leftoids have been using it to do.

19. Pam says:

20. Pam says:

• Chris says:

He’s quite the swamp creature. You can tell that he’s learned from the “best,”

• bulwarker says:

Don’t get your hopes up. The IG report wont be released to the public. Instead we will get some generic nonsense about how they are taking it seriously and addressing all concerns internally……….

• Troublemaker10 says:

If the OIG report reflects the corruption we all see….

Then What can take all kinds of actions to clean up the FBI seamp and prevent political weaponization from happening again.

But, it should also serve as a basis for Sessions to take actions too (even involving Mueller’s investigation).

• 4sure says:

Don’t bet the farm on it. Look at past history. NO IG report has EVER, EVER resulted in reform of anything. Just as no congressional committee investigation ever led to anything nor has any committee appointed to investigate anything in gov’t. ever led to any thing being reformed. It’s all a CYA endeavor.

Wray is apparently not the Director of the FBLie. The IG somehow got appointed as the director w/o POTUS and asleep at the wheel Sessions knowing it. Had I been able to question Wray, I would have stated to him, “are you the FBI director or is the IG the Director? If the IG is the director, then why do we need you? The IG has been conducting an investigation before you were appointed. Perhaps the POTUS should have let the FBI director’s job remain vacant until the IG’s report was submitted, since you have turned the dept. over to him. Seems as though taxpayers have been paying you to do nothing.”

• Oldschool says:

I know of no major prosecution or agency restructuing due to an IG report. Quite similar to the annual waste fraud and abuse report that a retired senator (forgot his name) compiled. NOTHING other than increase my anger, was ever done to rectify it. AWARENESS IS THE BOOBY PRIZE.

• G. Combs says:

HOW in HADES would you KNOW??

The IG reports are not released to the public and much of the internal corrections are not reported to the public either. Also in the last eight years, criminal charges would be brought by Eric Holder or Loretta Lynch.

Are you saying Trump Admin = Obama Admin???

“…my biggest and most controversial IG inspections took close to a year to complete, write, review, and brief to the tasking authority. And then, the report was always For Official Use Only and could not be released outside IG channels without specific permission from the Inspector General himself. It’s complicated as some might say…”

“… will mention just one – that being GEN Jack Keane who you see on Lou Dobbs from time to time…he was VCSA when I briefed him on a extremely sensitive incident in which he took personal interest, geez talk about your gruff 4-star, it was one of the few times I felt somewhat intimidated in an official’s presence. Nonetheless, I presented the bad news and he took action accordingly. …”
        From CorwinAmber SEE ABOVE

21. Chris says:

I can’t stop laughing when I hear the Democrats and GOPe RINOs complaining about the deficit. They weren’t crying when Obama’s profligate spending got our AAA rating downgraded. Think about that for a second. We lost our AAA rating under Obama, yet no one ever seems to care.

22. Pam says:

23. lastinillinois says:

Know what is more fun than I thought it might be (and I KNEW it would be fun!) ?

Watching Pres Trump teach Republicans how to win.

MAN this is fun ……

• sallyal says:

They are verrrrrry sloooooooow learners.

• piper567 says:

sally, they’ve never done anything Except pay-for-play, so its gonna take the few smart ones a while to get with the Program.
        We have that problem too…where do you think “Battered Conservative Syndrome” came from?
        We learned.
        Besides, we only want the smart ones to come over to our side…winning is a new experience for many of them who may be wise enough to jump on the Trump Train…
        We were not accustomed to winning, wither…but, here we ARE…
        WINNING, and WINNING some more!
        Trump KNEW this…Its why he joked w/us ab not being able to cope with all the winning he was Certain was on its way!

24. julegate says:

Yesterday I posted an artivle by Michael Hoffman stating the Talmud gave permission for Jews to attack Christians based on idolatry. Today I am posting an article from National Geographic confirming this is happening:

• America First says:

Or just read the Book of Acts. Christians are also being attacked by Muslims in the Middle East, forced in Trail of Tears-style mass marches to relocate in India, jailed in China. In all of this, God is in control. President Trump is navigating the political influence of Israel as well as any president in our lifetime.

• Me says:

it’s a fringe belief by a fringe group of wack jobs. The Talmud doesn’t say that.

25. Sandra-VA says:

ABC is attempting a “hit” on AG Sessions, but it doesn’t work, imo. Watch the video…

26. Pam says:

27. NYGuy54 says:

So who is going to be charged with arson in the SC fires?

28. Pam says:

29. Pam says:

30. Pam says:

31. Pam says:

32. Pam says:

33. Pam says:

POTUS live now!

34. Pam says:

35. Pam says:

36. Pam says:

37. Joe S says:

38. Cow wow says:

Fox News has just posted an excellent piece written by James Rosen about Ohr being demoted from the probe. Ohr is a top DOJ official. It’s an exclusive report so I could not yet post it buts its excellent

39. georgiafl says:

40. Howie says:

CFPB Reportedly Funneled Billions Into “Secret Democrat Slush Fund”, Consultant Claims

41. Joe S says:

42. Joe S says:

43. Sandra-VA says:

The talking heads on news shows are now ramping up the “Trump admitted to sexual assault” rhetoric/lies post Franken speech.

If they really think they are going to oust President Trump this way, they are extremely mistaken!

• georgiafl says:

It was a hyperbole, referencing women who throw them selves at super-rich males, like his remark that he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and not shake his support.

People who have analyzed the tape agree. And say Billy Bush was trying to get something more out of Trump. The female they were to meet was a set up and Trump passed with flying colors.

There is NO proof that Trump ever harmed a woman – he respected and loved his Mother too much….and his father respected her and other women also.

• Sandra-VA says:

Yes, I know that… we all know that. But the Dems are deliberately mischaracterizing it… hence why I put it in “quotes”.

• piper567 says:

Sandra…by the time they arrive at wherever they are headed, we will not be the only nes to know they are all liars….they will not have a shred of credibility, especially if Moore wins big.

• G. Combs says:

“… like his remark that he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and not shake his support….”

THAT was a remark by a REPORTER and not President Trump. All Trump did was repeat the remark. The reporter was stating just how loyal the Deplorables are when it comes to President Trump. The Left should remember that.

• Niagara Frontier says:

I agree although there may be another aspect to this. The burden of proof in defamation actions is higher in the case of public figures. That’s why the media believes they can get away with outright slander.

It’s almost as if they are taunting the President and daring him to bring an action against them.

• Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

Truth: If access hollywood was not enough to make PDJT drop out of the race, it is not enough to get him to resign.

What will happen if they push this far enough…. PDJT will counter punch and demand to show the portions of tape left on the cutting room floor.

• Proud American from Texas says:

Go ahead and impeach him. He could run again and be re-elected. That’s what the idiots don’t understand.

44. Joe says:

The same Democrat female Senators that called for Franken’s head supported a woman who attacked her husband’s rape victims.

Don’t even try to wrap your head around that one.

45. Dora says:

Another One.

• Howie says:

Uh Oh….Barnical Next!

• Mia C says:

Huh? That’s weird. He’s actually good looking. I’m used to the ones built like P.T. Barnum or a bullfrog. I wonder if he’s getting railroaded.
      –This witch hunt seems fun when it takes down prominent Dems, but I don’t trust witch hunts. I literally HATE seeing all these people destroyed with ANY due process.
      –And if it’s an old allegation I really think it’s unfair. I think accusations need to be timely so the person can defend themself.

• Regina says:

In a statement provided to HuffPost, Ford denied the allegations: “This simply did not happen. I have never forcibly grabbed any woman or man in my life. Having drinks and dinner for work is part of my job, and all of my outreach to the news reporter making these false allegations was professional and at the direction of my firm for business purposes. I support and have tremendous respect for the brave women now speaking out in this important national dialogue. False claims like this undermine the real silence breakers. I will now be bringing legal action against the reporter who has made these false claims about me as well as Morgan Stanley for improper termination.”

John Singer, Ford’s employment counsel with the firm Singer Deutsch LLP, said “Morgan Stanley has still not told Harold directly of his termination, and unlike every other circumstance I’ve been in the company has refused provide me with a reason.”

He added: “This all demonstrates how this was a matter of convenience during a hyper-sensitive time and not based on real facts.”

46. Pam says:

These Dems are a piece of work!

47. Regina says:

48. Pam says:

49. wheatietoo says:

Woah…CNN saying something nice about Pres Trump?

• Mia C says:

Ummmmmm…..no. If you read the article, they turn his promise keeping into a full on negative.
      –Don Jr. must have just read the headline or the first half.

• wheatietoo says:

Ah okay, thanks…I didn’t read it either.
        I don’t like to click on CNN links.

Well they did say something nice — in the headline.
        Which must have hurt.

• treehouseron says:

One of the things President Trump… and Don Jr. understand, though… is that NOBODY reads the full story. For every 1 person that reads the full story, 100 more will look at the byline and never click it.

Understanding stuff like that is one of the big reasons President Trump won the election. So for instance, Billy Joel made a sarcastic joke about him at a concert, President Trump says “Billy Joel, just heard about your remarks this evening, thank you so much. You’re a real star!” or something.

Most people never actually looked at what Billy Joel ACTUALLY said, just Trump’s tweet about it. He did the same exact thing to Cher.