December 7th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #322

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

2,012 Responses to December 7th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #322

1. Raffaella says:

2. AmericaFirst says:

The imminent Report from the Office of the Inspector General has everyone very excited on another thread. What I don’t understand is how this was begun on January 12, 8 days before President Trump was even inaugurated, and we seem to think that it is going to be on the up and up? I hope it is so.

• LEET says:

AmericaFirst:
      Well, the IG uncovered Peter Strzok, that certainly gives SOME indication.

• Thecleaner says:

This is the point I was trying to make a couple of days ago.
      The investigation was started due to complaints being made in how the Clinton email scandal was handled. The IG is an Obamabot. They were pressured to start this investigation. Sessions wasnt sworn in until 2 months after this started, so people trying to justify their pro Sessions position by saying “told ya so” is disingenuous at best.
      The original memo issued by the IG is very weak in my mind, and wouldnt indicate more than procedural type investigations, that would get a slap on the wrist.
      If we are to believe the reports, then the investigation has widened to include those leaking to the press.
      Thats all well and good, but if they know that 27 people are leaking intel to the press, yet they have allowed them to continue leaking, and to keep their security clearances to do god knows how much damage for the past year, then that should speak volumes as to what the outcome will be here.
      Those caught leaking intel should have been fired immediately, and or charged criminally.
      They will write a report instead. I hope im wrong, but this scenario doesnt instill much confidence.

• Steve in Lewes says:

One issue you may be overlooking, granted the IG began before Sessions was sworn in, however the IG’s are responsible to the Dept Heads they monitor as well as to Congress. It was incumbent upon the IG to brief Sessions/PDJT once the two were sworn in as to what was going on in the Department they were to lead. Hence, I believe that is why AG Sessions and ultimately Wray have been “quiet”; there is already one investigation going on (IG’s) as well as the Congressional Committees. You don’t want multiple investigations headed by different people; that could cause major conflicts in the evidence/info gathering. As far as the leaks, as Sundance has pointed out several times, yes leaks with fake news. Plus anyone or all of the 27 may have already had their security clearances pulled and presented with deals to uncover additional crap; this is stuff no one really knows until complete.

• Thecleaner says:

Lets hope its an full and honest investigation Steve.
          However, Sessions is recused from the Clinton/election stuff, so the IG will not be coordinating that aspect with him. The leaking maybe. However we dont know if Sessions himself isnt actually under investigation by Mueller.
          This is the problem. We have corrupt Mueller running wild with corrupt cronies investigating everybody close to Trump, then we have the IG investigating the investigators…it seems rather self defeating to me.

• CorwinAmber says:

these original memos are supposed to be somewhat “weak” in nature, but they establish the broad contours of the inspection or review and allow you to get a foot in the door, so to speak. It is the follow-on inspection plan that lays out all the details of the inspection – the ones I would craft would normally run about 20 pages and specify exactly what I was looking for; some of the questions I was going to ask; what I expected to be available to me when I arrived (such as quarterly inventory reports, the minutes of monthly safety meetings, lists of personnel authorized access to a restricted area or program…things like that – could people forge or backdate these documents? Absolutely, but they did not know what I knew and they ran the risk of me cross-checking the list of attendees, for example, and then checking various calendars to see if they were on duty that day and if I found discrepancies, all hell would break loose…again, it was not the transgression, it is the attempt to cover-up that really gets you in trouble); restricted areas I would need access to; people I would need to interview and how much time should be set aside for each interview; whether I would be taking sworn statements that I would record; what type of office(s) and commo support I would need; a list of my inspectors and their credentials…in short, virtually everything an inspected unit would need to know in order for me to conduct an efficient inspection in a timely manner. And, oh yeah, a statement to the effect that I would not be limited to what was in the document and if I saw something else that needed to be addressed, I would go there…FYI, an IG is never off duty! Finally, once the original memo is crafted and signed, preparation would begin and it might take a couple of months of research and training before we actually hit the road…as Lincoln would say: give me six months to chop down a tree and I’ll spend four months sharpening the axe! Then, as we progressed, we would regularly brief the tasking authority as to our preliminary findings and recommendations, which would sometimes cause corrective actions to occur before we actually finished the report. While I am not familiar with how the DOJ OIG conducts his business, I’ve interacted with enough IG’s from other agencies and departments to know we all took basically the same approach.

Lastly, for those of you who may scoff and consider me naive for my faith in the process, so be it, I have always deferred to those more wise than myself, but I have been around for a while…that being said, I too am prepared to be disappointed in the results of this inspection and have not put all my eggs in one basket. As always, time will tell, but in any event I am glad to still be alive to witness the greatest change agent I’ve ever seen: President Donald J. Trump, MAGA!

• Oldschool says:

I have few doubts that the IG will uncover much infotmation. My skepticism is, so what? What is anyone going to do about anything? There has been a lot uncovered in the last year. Nothing has come of it. I know we have had damning IG reports in the past on other matters, but I have no recollection of any action taken. I could be wrong though. Please enlighten me.

• Justah says:

The OIG of any agency is responsible to Congress. They open investigations when asked. That was the case in the FBI investigation.

While it’s true that we certainly had crooks in high level offices & more to be exposed – it’s not necessarily correct that everyone who worked in Government during the Obama Regime was a crook. That brush is way too broad.

• JoAnn Leichliter says:

The OIG has in general been very straight.

3. realcapedcrusader says:

SIX sings the Star Spangled Banner-Enjoy

4. Troublemaker10 says:

This is long overdue.

———-

Palestinian Authority Faces Massive Cut in US Aid as Taylor Force Act Targeting Terror Payments Passes House Vote

Excerpt:

The Taylor Force Act passed the US House of Representatives by unanimous consent on Tuesday, confronting the Palestinian Authority with the prospect of a massive cut in US aid for as long as it maintains its policy of paying monthly salaries and other benefits to the families of slain or convicted Palestinian terrorists.

• AmericaFirst says:

The US gave over $700 Million to the PA in indirect aid in 2016, according to the article. I don’t know what the Senate will do with it, but it is criminal that we send them anything while they are still paying the families of jihadists – or at all, really. And refreshing to see anything happen unanimously, especially something good.

Thanks for the link.

• I am so happy about this I could spit…for 2 reasons..1)every time we help another nation, they never work to improve their own selves and 2) They always begin to hate us/ I have been to Lebanon and Israel and let me tell you, the leaders of Hezbollah and Hamas live very opulently while the rest of the people (palestinians) are in poverty, also, their people are told that their LEADERS, not us, But their leaders are p[aying for their medical, their schools, their housing all their needs paid for by the state which very slowly gets doled out -unless of course, you son or daughter was a marter then they get huge rewards (about 25,000$)

5. JM Covfefe says:

Wow! Sundance and all ya night treepers have outdone yourselves again!
    TCTH is the only place to find ALL of the distilled truth!
    Ahem, but I have to he work done, and it took me two hour to get through PDThread tonight.
    Thanks Treep Fam. Resume…

6. JM Covfefe says:

David in Israel, can you post the “Iron Dome” video again? That was hilarious! Appropriate with the Embassy announcement…

7. A2 says:

Hey Treepers it is 7 December.

Honour the Fallen

8. eagledriver50 says:

Too all who lost family and friends…prayers are with you this day!!! Hand Salute to ALL fallen.

9. Troublemaker10 says:

10. TONYA PARNELL says:

BREAKING Shock Mueller Lied Why Anti-Trump FBI Agent Was fired- Huma Abedin Affair

Strzok having affair with Human Abedin.

11. TONYA PARNELL says:

Robert Muellers Steamy Affair With Nancy Pelosi Will Cost Him Big Time

12. JohnP says:

The Doug Jones campaign has just jumped the shark.

13. TexasRanger says:

An Observation…

The DOJ, FBI and CIA Continue to Operate like Barack Hussein Obama is Still the President of the US.!

But, they are wrong and true American Justice will Prevail – because Donald J. Trump is Now The President of These United States.!

Soon enough – in the end Trump will see to it that Justice Will Be Served one way or another.!

• Howie says:

They are still Social Justice Agencies. This is not Justice at all.

• indiamaria2020 says:

Flat-earthers still sulking about…….

You pards remind me of the story of the fella who calls up a friend and says, “Hey Joe, there’s a ton of gold here in my back yard, come on over and get you some!” Joe replies, “I ain’t got a shovel”. “Well then, go get you one,” the Fella says And Joe whines, “Do you know what they are asking for shovels these days?!!?”

• Lulu says:

It isn’t just Obama – although he made it worse. 90% of fed agency employees at the DC headquarters are Democrats and in the majority of cases highly partisan Democrats. You should see/hear the constant anti-Trump posts I see on social media and hear from them – I’ve never seen anything like it before – the tone is they are saving the country from an illegitimate interloper. Then there are the ones who just constantly ridicule him as stupid, crazy, corrupt, etc., and get 50 likes from other feds, NGO workers, and contractors. They have lost their minds.

• AmericaFirst says:

That would have made so much more sense if they actually HAD tried to save the country from the illegitimate interloper the last eight years. And despite his illegitimacy, radical anti-American ideology, Cloward-Piven spend the country into bankruptcy, and divide people through race-baiting and other identity politics, [self-adknowledged] sleep until noon and skip briefings, none of us ever referred to the Kenyan publicly with anywhere close to the disrespect used on our Patriot President.

14. Abster says:

Please pray hard for PTrump and our country.

15. StanH says:

The pace that Mr. Trump is moving is exhausting the swamp critters…tee-he-he. The toughest thing for me is to break with normalcy. No more do the routine hatchet jobs in the DC swamp work, plant story, rest of MSM ballyhoos, target resigns…rinse repeat. We are finally seeing the mealy mouthed establishment getting their comeuppance. When they sling poo, it’s on one another now they are eating their own, great fun to watch. The left and the establishment in general are literally being caught with their pants down, are being “hoisted by one’s own petard.” The circular firing squad in the MSM, Politicians, Government, Entertainment, Sports (NFL), Finance, etc. is moving apace thanks to one man President Donald J. Trump. Keep the faith, read CTH, and keep the pressure on your own swamp critters, Senators, Congressman, Governors, State Reps. Boycott entertainment-sports- stores-companies, that are against the USA. Pray for Mr. Trump and his family, and his continued success.

MAGA!

16. IMO says:

CIA Whistle blower Kevin Shipp and SEAL/LEO Craig “Saw Man” Sawyer

17. woodstuff says:

Is Pearl Harbor Day celebrated anymore? My Google search of this came up with zilch: “Pearl Harbor Day cnn cbs nbc pbs”.

18. Dora says:

19. Dora says:

20. Ogre says:

Good morning, all!

A pause in the normal routines to honor the fallen this day that will live in infamy.

Coffee and reflection for this morning…

21. Donna in Oregon says:

Today is the 76th anniversary of the Pearl Harbor attack.

Never forget.

“December 7, 1941 – a date,” President Franklin D. Roosevelt famously proclaimed, “which will live in infamy.”

On Thursday, Americans will mark the 76th anniversary of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor in Hawaii.

Last year was the 75th, here is the website. Very nice 🙂

Honoring the Past, Inspiring the Future
    Welcome to the official website commemorating National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day and the 75th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor. Stay tuned for more updates about Pearl Harbor Historic Sites programming, workshops, films, and live events throughout the year. Have questions or comments? Reach out on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and use hashtag #pearlharbor75.

22. Amy1212 says:

Anyone else see this little gem? Cutting off public funding of Far Left organizations just became critical. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQagsEKU8AAPcD0.jpg

23. Looking at Trump’s momentous Jerusalem move , seeing positive praise reaction from Never -Trumpers ( mostly also Jewish – e.g Poderotez in NY Post ) wonder what little Billy Kristol has to say – eat crow much ?

• Kay Elle says:

No. Kristol not eating crow. According to this from Breitbart… http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/06/nevertrump-jerusalem-move-good-trump/

“Bill Kristol, normally a vocal supporter of Israel, was also silent. He found time to tweet from Japan that ‘Trump is a demagogue’ (Tuesday), and ‘Neither of our two political parties remotely resembles a serious and responsible governing party’ (Wednesday), but said nothing about Trump’s decision on Jerusalem and the Israel embassy.

For some, perhaps, the posture of opposing Trump is more important than the consequences of his presidency.”

24. Dora says:

Until recently, Podhoretz was one of the biggest, loudest and most annoying Never Trumpers in the country.

====

Trump’s truth-telling on Jerusalem marks an all-new Middle East

25. Gina Zmick says:

HRC asked for a deal. They said NO

26. Howie says:

Call it what you will. I still call it all a coup. All of it. The goal was first to stop him from taking office and when that failed impeachment. How anyone can not add this up is beyond me.

• Publius2016 says:

The coup failed…the President will employ all measures at the day and time of his choosing. The powers of the Executive are vast.

• joninmd22 says:

It’s not over yet.

• Covfefe-USA says:

Right you are – with Franken’s resignation, the drum beat starts regarding Roy Moore and his Excellency, Pres. Trump. Demon-rats will relitigate the “tape”, maybe even find new ‘aggrieved’ so-called victims. Demons will use this as their prescedent. Their MO is to circle the wagon whenever a fellow Demon finds himself in trouble. But this and the Conyers scandal were different. They were sacrificed. Watch Franken go on tour as a champion against sexual harassment. Question is who will be financing him, given his loss of Senate income. He had to have been promised something for his sacrifice. What is it??

• Deb says:

Of course it was a coup attempt. But it didn’t work.

• Donna in Oregon says:

On C-Span this morning the planning for President Trump’s impeachment was front and center. What the heck is going on? Some Professor from Vermont University was detailing why. It was bizarre. Completely whacko, and these people really believe it.

• Publius2016 says:

Antifa/BLM/Snowflakes…plus liberals is all they have left. The coasts and big cities are infested with them…Politically they are dead without intimidation and fear. It’s the DEEP STATE = UNIPARTY that gives them power. With majority in House, this is their reality.

• G3 says:

Doesn’t Tom Stiener look like even more the fool- spending millions of his own dollars, making false claims on his commercials, only to have the impeachment shot down yesterday? Only the very same congress folks that didn’t participate in the peaceful transfer of power at the Inauguration voted for the impeachment.

• prenanny says:

I noticed when watching the Senate Tax CUT/reform voting c-span almost always replayed some dim ranting during downtime, was far from balanced.
        Toss it on the pile of things we need to fix…

• pyromancer76 says:

Defund C-Span and fire everyone connected with it. Create a new entity to record public events without bias.

• tazz2293 says:

it is a Coup attempt. I won’t say it has failed completely but by the Grace of God it may be over soon, the coup having failed.

It is unimaginable to think that in the past 28 years our government has been infiltrated by so many that hate America, but it has. Infiltrated by those who hate America, Racists, thos who would commit Sedition, Treason and any other number of crimes to overthrow a duly elected President.

Every person who has participated in this coup attempt from Rod Rosenstein, to Sally Yates, to Obama, to HRC, to the guy counting paper clips in HR at the FIB should all be arrested and put on trial. The executioner should be awaiting the leaders of this coup while the rest of the Resistance movement leave their fate up to Judge and Jury.

• joninmd22 says:

I pray that it’ll be over soon but I prepare if it’s not.

• Dekester says:

2293, Yes it is truly frightening. What I find most disturbing was the apparent lack of concern by anyone in power.
        As was stated by an earlier poster, fear and intimidation is all the left have.

PDJT does not scare easily, appears immune from blackmail and truly loves the U.S.A. and not to be discounted. Is fabulously wealthy.

It can be seen with each passing day, why the Deep State, Uniparty and MSM were United in their hatred for him.

They have been unmasked, and are fearful and intimidated. Not only by his powerful and cutting to the bone tweets, but because of the massive successes racked up in the first year.

God bless PDJT

• indiamaria2020 says:

This “coup attempt” meme is simply sloganeering. Tired, outdated Alex Jones type scare-mongering. It is like the Left does with their LeBouf chiming, “He will not Divide Us, he will not Divide us, he will not……..”

How can a powerless, irrelevant, hysterically comical entity attempt a “coup” on the wildly popular U.S. Government? No way, Hose-ay .

• H.R. says:

tazz, the coup was necessary to prevent President Trump from kicking over their anthill (analogy used by another Treeper earlier today).

Too late. President Trump’s boot has destroyed the anthill on visible on the surface. Now all the ants are swarming about in confusion trying to keep President Trump from destroying the rest of the colony below the surface and to protect their queen.

Meanwhile, President Trump is removing all the food sources (funding) the ants used and the colony below the surface will have to eat their own as they are starved to death.

To emphasize your point; it’s important that no ants get away (prosecutions) so they can attempt to start another colony.

27. Publius2016 says:

Budget/The Wall/Kate’s Law December 8! How will the Dems/Nevertrumpers/RINOs deal if the government does shut down? President Trump has had 3 extra months to prepare for the mattresses…do you think DC Swamp Critters saved for winter???

28. Patriot1783 says:

Let’s pray the animals responsible for the vicious attack on the two border agents and murder of agent Rogelio Martinez be brought to justice.

29. I just read PLO filing a injunction motion in Hawaiian Judge’s court to stop Jerusalem order , Judge said will rule shortly.. .. ( sarcasm)

30. IMO says:

Thomas Paine of True Pundit joins me to discuss the crumbling case against the President and the crumbling corruption within the FBI.

Mike Zullo | Breaking Revelations | Obama Fraud Investigation

31. Publius2016 says:

Please remember the Congress has powers…they can attempt to impeach the President at any time! The fact the Fools did nothing during the Bush41, Bush43 and Obama is more a fact of UNIPARTY = DEEP STATE because they tried to take down Reagan and almost succeeded with Clinton. If “Dems” get Majority, they will impeach President Trump; the reality is that DEEP STATE = UNIPARTY and they have the votes with RINOs and Nevertrumpers. Moore election is very important. The American People know the score and will defend our President and the US Constitution if they try anything!

32. Donna in Oregon says:

Nearly 60 Democrats voted to impeach President Trump. Nancy Pelosi was one of them:

The nearly 60 Dems who voted for impeachment
    BY CRISTINA MARCOS – 12/06/17 05:31 PM EST

• rich33y says:

Nancy Pelosi voted against the resolution.

• Donna in Oregon says:

My apologies. She and Steny said it wasn’t time yet……

Pushing Conyers aside means the Democrats are serious about their drive to take the House back in November 2018 and, if they do, to impeach President Donald Trump. The resistance, Republicans must begin to understand, is real and is having an effect. It nearly drove the GOP from power in the Virginia House of Delegates earlier this month – to the surprise of just about everyone – and it plans to go much further.

Those plans, likely hatched or at least under review at what was supposed to be a secret meeting recently held of political operatives, politicians like Pelosi, and wealthy, dark money funders like George Soros, involve taking out Trump and winning control of as many state legislative chambers and governorships as can be had in the 2020 elections so the reapportionment and redistricting process can be used to give party progressives a new lease on life.

33. Awaiting President Trump’s next kill-shot tweet:

“As the moral symbol of Congressional Democrat values, Al Franken will NOT resign today.”

34. Newt nailed it:

New Yorkers will only suffer from the elimination of SALT deductions if they keep electing Democrats.

• Ditto for Illinois and California:

Stupid is as stupid does.

• tazz2293 says:

As well they should. Elections have consequences it is time the sheeple learned this lesson

• GetReal says:

New York, Cali, Illinois are not the issue. Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania are. These are also high SALT states and Trump barely won them in 2016. He needs them to win in 2020. If enough voters feel screwed in those critical states he loses. That is why this is stupid.

• JoAnn Leichliter says:

Just because something should be done, that does not mean it will not be painful. Will politics triumph over good policy? It wouldn’t be the first time.

• FH says:

PA’s 3.07 State Income Tax is hardly a, “high” tax when viewed against NY, CA, IL… PA also has a decoupled SIT system that is a flat tax which does not tax qualified Pensions/IRAs/etc, nor does it tax social security.

We have issues with local School Property Taxes, sure, but at present those are not going away – just being capped. The vast majority of people pay property taxes lower than $10,000.00.

• Kalena says:

Our property taxes are not that high where enough people will be hit by the $10K limit. Our income tax is 4% something. That might matter depending if that will be deductible. One version keeps it, the other chamber removed the income tax deduction.

• Kalena says:

Our being Michigan. Housing prices here are still very affordable, statewide.

• Kalena says:

Also, MI has a property tax credit of up to about $1200 depending upon your taxable income. It applies to probably a majority of income earners under $40-50K. I am not sure what that cutoff is. So it mitigates the property tax situation.

• Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

Those that voted for PDJT sent him there to do the right thing. If they get their knickers in a twist because he did what he promised they will be fickle voters no matter what PDJT does or doesn’t do.

When discussing SALT, there is a 10k provision to compensate for home mortgage deduction.. the only ones that will be adversely affected with be those with property taxes above 10k… so we’re talking the wealthy

The lack of wealth redistribution for SALT should also motivate those voters to get off the couch and vote better for their local reps, put pressure on them to change their local taxes .. in the long run if they do this it will be MAGA at the local level.

one other thing you didn’t consider in your equation is ALL the other things MAGA that PDJT is doing, has done and will do that are creating a better economy, more jobs, more new businesses and higher 401k gains, perhaps he will even get rid of the death tax that will make those wealthy voters cloud nine giddy and forget all about Salt.

• Publius2016 says:

Yes, SALT and Real Estate Tax deductions have led to pertual Dem Leadership because people associate their State and Local taxes as “deductions” when they are onerous FEUDAL TAXES!

• WSB says:

Are you kidding? I live 45 minutes away from Pa, in NY and the Salt taxes there are about 1/4 to 1/3 of ours. Moving may be an option.

35. n1ghtcr4wler says:

most of the nevertrumpers in the media praise Trump’s Jerusalem decision. maybe they’ll will tone down their idiocy in the future

36. These are your white allies on Facebook
    When you’re exhausted from debating race with strangers, they step in
    By Cassandra Santiago and AJ Willingham, CNN

37. Dora says:

Wow!

• Niagara Frontier says:

These are pro-Catalonia protesters. It’s ironic that when some of the eastern European nations were dissolving into bits and pieces (e.g. Yugoslavia), the western Europeans were fully behind self-determination and independence. Now when it comes to one of their own, not so much.

Just wait until some of the Republics in Italy start to rumble about independence.

• That’s an impressive crowd. (Birgitte Nyborg is a fictional character, a progressive PM of Denmark from the Danish political TV show “Borgen” – kind of a Scandinavian “West Wing”.)

38. ALEX says:

Even though the President has 45% approval in this lefty poll…It’s interesting looking at the 12% somewhat disapprove…That’s a comfortable +/- hedge to shape a poll of 1,997 people..

Do you approve or disapprove of the job Donald Trump is doing as President?
    Asked of 1997 Registered Voters

Strongly Approve 23%
    Somewhat Approve 22%
    Somewhat Disapprove 12%
    Strongly Disapprove 39%
    Don’t Know / No Opinion 4%

39. georgiafl says:

When Julian is wrong, he’s really wrong.

Muslim MO is ‘Killing and raping women, stealing children’ Julian.

Self-defense, National Sovereignty, Immigration control and National and Economic Security are common sense policies, Julian; it is NOT, Not, not Xenophobia!

40. Bob Thoms says:

Did Jeb Bush support P Trump’s recent announcements on Jerusalem?

Not sure I heard it correctly; and can’t find a link……..anyone?

• GetReal says:

Yes, and he’s acknowledging President Trump did something his brother was to chicken to do when he was POTUS.

41. georgiafl says:

42. NJF says:

More #Winning

43. G3 says:

Al Franken is to address the Senate from the floor at 11:45 am

• Honest Abbey says:

I misread that as:
      Al Franken is undressing a senator on the floor in room 1145 😂

• prenanny says:

Because the SENATE has nothing better to do AT ALL?
      FGS man call a presser and be done with it NOBODY in the future
      wants to read in the congressional record what a creep you are.
      If only we had a LEADER in the Senate and not a turtle.

• Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

I hate stirewalt (sp?) but on fox this morning he said he’s of the mind that since Franken is going to speak on the floor that he doesn’t think he’s going to resign, and that if that is the case it would be a huge gift to the GOP because of Moore.

I really hate this Judge and Jury mentality by the fakenews… honestly Franken is guilty and admitted his guilt… Moore is merely accused with flimsy evidence. = zero equation

• Not true, he hasn’t admitted his guilt. He has said sorry that people felt uncomfortable. Indeed, yesterday, he was accused of being a predator because he gave someone a hug.

This is all getting out of control. I think Roy Moore is innocent. Totally. I think Al Franken is being set up as a fall guy.

• Lulu says:

There are pictures of Franken – he is no victim. That being said Franken is being sacrificed because they plan to use him to attack Moore and ultimately the President.

I believe Moore dated teenagers, and if they would have stuck with that and not pushed the 14 year old and assault lies – they might have taken him down because that’s no longer acceptable, but they went all in and now it will be Senator Moore.

• auscitizenmom says:

It appears to me that the two who said he assaulted them before they were 18 are not believable. At all. And, didn’t the others say he was a perfect gentleman?

• NC PATRIOT says:

What is “no longer acceptable” according to the PC police——-has no bearing on a vet returning and finding women his own age married—so with parents permission, dates teenage girls. It was OK back then and it would be no-ones business today.

Accusations need to be defended if there is no wrong doing—-OTHERWISE our brothers, sons and grandsons are at risk of women saying all sorts of things against them while the vultures pounce. (I am a woman BTW) Innocent men are being put at risk by over-broad definitions of what constitutes “assault.”

44. tazz2293 says:

Go to Bing.com and check out the picture. At least some Bing is honoring the anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor

45. Pam says:

46. Pam says:

• Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

how many actually were polled? 1,120
      republicans 275
      Democrats 364
      independants 481
      how many dems were over sampled? 89
      How many of those Independants are Left leaning? – Unknown

47. WSB says:

Are we allowed to have popcorn before lunch?

Franken will BE ON THE SENATE FLOOR, doing standup with IMMUNITY at 11:45AM. Should be entertaining!

48. Pam says:

49. Pam says:

• joninmd22 says:

Comparable to what the KGB used to do.

• indiamaria2020 says:

Hannity and Jarret are behind the curve on rapid moving events. How can the Mueller Investigation possibly be “illegitimate and corrupt” if it has now aimed its fire on everyone EXCEPT TRUMP?

Trump met with Mueller May 16; Rosenstein hired Mueller on May 17……Guess who appointed Rosenstein as Deputy DOJ. As Imperator Rex says, “hint: It was not Sessions”……….Now Mueller is training his sites at Teams Clinton/Obama. “Illegitimate?”.

Trump has been in command of this Sessions/Flynn op from the blastomere stage of this baby.