“Political Jaywalking”, that’s how attorney Alan Dershowitz explains the charging document against former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn.

This entry was posted in Conspiracy ?, media bias, President Trump, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

85 Responses to Alan Dershowitz Explains Flynn Charging Document Contains Less Than a Nothingburger…

1. fleporeblog says:

The Left has gone nuts about Dershowitz!

I have a feeling he will be voting 🗳 for our Lion 🦁 in 2020! He is seeing how crazy 😜 his own people are.

2. this is just a damn witch hunt period.
    and the President NEEDS TO END IT.

3. Sanj says:

Gotta justify the $40k/day expense of the ‘investigation’ $5M so far for nothing; all started by a dirty dossier

4. freq says:

Alan has always been a legal objectivist… you may not agree with him all the time, but he’s been consistent over the years…

5. milktrader says:

If I were to phrase my opinion of Joy I’d be banned from the internet.

6. Pam says:

Mueller isn’t going to find anything because there is nothing there. The president won’t be impeached but if the American taxpayer ever does learn how much is being spent then that’s when you will truly see cold anger amongst the American people with this nothing burger.

• Sentient says:

Impeachment has nothing to do with the results of Mueller’s investigation. Impeachment has nothing to do with evidence. Impeachment has nothing to do with any crime. Impeachment is strictly a matter of whether the Dems can pull it off. If they take the House – even narrowly – they’re likely to impeach. They can’t take the senate in 2018, so whether the senate votes to remove depends on how many sanctimonious parseltongued RINO rat bastards – like Sassehole- would vote with the Dems. They’d need 2/3 to remove.

• Dave says:

Geraldo had a better shot at finding something in Al Capone’s vault!

7. Grandma Covfefe says:

Getting tired of these “professionals” speculating at this stage, and that includes all media.
    Don’t forget-Alex Dershowitz has visited Epstein’s island many times. Alex even admitted it.

8. zephyrbreeze says:

“Give ’em hell Harry,” a supporter shouted to Harry Truman.

Tru responded, “I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was hell.”

9. BobBoxBody says:

This guy seems to have his head on straight, which is refreshing for a change.

10. Michael says:

“Still, that was the environment we faced here. Rarely did anyone die, rarely did the public even know. The mob and the government and the CEOs played their games, and everyone else was mostly happy. They’d see something in the news occasionally, and not realize that years of politics and deception went into that occasion.”
    Michael Z. Williamson, “The Rogue”

11. phoenixRising says:

It is a “nothing burger” and ANY lawyer worth his/her salt would say so.

For anyone interested Thomas Wictor has a new thread up, filling in a few holes:

“Okay. I think I know what happened.”

#1 Trump tweeted this in May:
    “Ask Sally Yates, under oath, if she knows how classified information got into the newspapers soon after she explained it to W.H. Counsel.”

Thomas says at end of thread: “My guess is that Trump’s got the goods on Obama. He’s sure hinting at it.”
    ————————————
    From Imperator_Rex:
    Sundance’s ( @thelastrefuge2 ) analysis of Obama’s attempted takedown of Trump, via Flynn, was superb 7 months ago & remains so. Thread below, but also read:
    👇

12. Big Jake says:

This entire charade from Mueller to Ross was intended to knock Kate Steinle off the lead story for the week/weekend.

13. MVW says:

In the end, all political dirt is useful only when kept in the locked drawer. Ask Hillary.

Or, if used, it is best used in such a way that the target is taken down, others that you want to know who took them down, know, but no one else knows. To others it just looks like they were unlucky, or karma caught up with them. Or their friends threw them under the bus, but the reason fizzled and failed. Bad luck.

Take the Libtards stuck in Phantom Zone political hell like Franken X 100 others. Trump warned Hillary not to go there.

14. The Boss says:

I think Dershowitz is right about Flynn’s plea deal undermining his use as a witness. Since it’s pretty clear President Trump, President-elect Trump and Candidate Trump did nothing wrong, you have to wonder who then would benefit from undermining Flynn’s credibility. I’m thinking it’s Obama, Comey and a host of other scum from the last administration.

• trapper says:

It misses the point. This isn’t being set up to go to court. Flynn’s role is not as a witness, but to roll out the smear. Trump is Teflon, so my guess is they are going after Don Jr. or Jared. Makes no difference because it will be lies. They will fill in the blank with whomever they decide upon. And you know what? Mueller may not even know he is a participant.

15. Nessie 509 says:

Then there’s the Obama State Department spokesperson stating current administration has no problem with Trump contacting other countries. Take that Jim Acosta!!!

16. trapper says:

Occam’s razor doesn’t work in this stuff. There are multiple interests with globalist views, all of whom oppose the others because each wants to be the last one standing and running the world. But all of them oppose Trump and the new nationalism that is sweeping the globe and threatens their schemes. Erdogan must have been apoplectic when he saw photos of Trump with the Saudi prince MBS.

Flynn has a history of being an Iran hawk, yet represented Turkish interests. I don’t believe he has ever been on the Trump train..

I do not believe for a minute that Flynn is on his own. So, who is running him?

• H. Jorgan says:

“I do not believe for a minute that Flynn is on his own. So, who is running him?”
      Good Question at the level of; IS OK I RUN YOU MYSELF! Hopscotch movie (1980)! 🙂
      A dramatization of the funny parts for your enjoyment.

17. treehouseron says:

I’m no where near as smart as Alan Dershowitz, but he agrees with what I’ve been saying since I heard about it, if Flynn plead guilty to lying (he did)… then he’s no longer of any benefit against anybody, because a Defense Attorney will just say he’s lying, and here’s proof that he’s been recently convicted of lying.

They must not have crap on anybody.

18. The Bit Guru says:

I really hate that Mike Flynn has been tarred and feathered this way by this whole Temper Tantrum witch hunt the Left has been engaged in since the election. I think he’s an honorable man and I can’t imagine how much money he had had to spend on attorney’s fees. I am going to go see if he has written any books or done anything I can buy to help support him financially and I think we should set him up a Go Fund Me or some other similar crowdfunding campaign to help this patriot out. Do any of you know if anything like this is in existence or how to tell if there is one that it is legit. I know a lot of charities, etc are scams nowadays. I’ve never commented here before but this is my favorite political site and I think Sundance provides better analysis than anyone else I can find. I used to enjoy /pol/ but 4chan has been absolutely flooded with garbage threads since the election as it seems that the dems have realized the power of that board. Now this is my favorite site. Please respond if any of you know of any reputable crowd funding campaigns for Mr Flynn or have any idea how to go about getting in touch with him to get it set up.

19. H. Jorgan says:

Kinda sad with Flyover kids still wanting to learn in the only way to learn. Ow bug bit me with mommy close by to kiss and make it all better. It is institutional schooling whether religious or governmental that turn kids into slaves. OTOH mommies need send brats elsewhere\when to get some needed rest!

20. This is a very smart move by muellar now Flynn will be unable to testify against the obama administration’s crimes

21. furrcats says:

The cat knows all

22. Mickturn says:

Do all the Libs jump up and down whenever ….. they don’t get their own way?
    Get over it morons, it is NOT all about YOU!