November 14th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #299

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,666 Responses to November 14th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #299

1. youme says:

• Remington says:

I don’t know, it may have something to do with the fact they’d rather goat**&* PDJT.

• Trumpmendous says:

Maybe something to do with their willingness to insult President Trump, in turn alienating nearly half of America at the expense of their shareholders, as we have seen with numerous other CEO’s since President Trump has been elected.

2. patrickhenrycensored says:

Having watched the Whitewash/Overreach proceeding, I’m left with the daunting task of having to determine whether I should sh!t or go blind.

3. Sandra-VA says:

• patrickhenrycensored says:

Something about “they’re not sending their best,” comes to mind, here.

• fleporeblog says:

They might not be sending their best but our president just nominated the BEST for the Director position at ICE!

From the article linked above:

President Trump on Tuesday named immigration hardliner Tom Homan, who has served nearly 10 months as acting director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement, to run ICE on a permanent basis.

He has been a public face of the administration’s crackdowns on immigrants and border security, a tough talking law enforcement careerist who is unapologetic about being “heartless” when it comes to deporting even the most sympathetic longtime U.S. residents.

“I get asked all the time, ‘Why do you arrest somebody that has been here for 10 years, for 15 years in the USA and has kids?,'” he said a month ago at the conservative Heritage Foundation. “If we keep sending this message, ‘It’s OK to violate the laws of this country and … not be worried about enforcement,’ then we’re never going to solve the border crisis…. It’s never going to be solved as long as people think they get a free pass.”

• The Jimmy Jack says:

This anchor baby BS has to stop. This was never intended in the Constitution. This and chain migration will make immigration reform impossible unless they’re ended asap.

Demography is destiny.

• NJ Transplant says:

I’m with you, Jimmy Jack. Until they stop the anchor babies from being citizens, it will never stop. They just have to wait until the anchor baby is an adult and then they all get in through chain migration.

The cost of illegals is why California, Illinois, NY and NJ have such high taxes. The Republicans from those states may sink tax reform. We had the sense to get out and stop paying the outrageous taxes to support illegals. The people who still live in those states should go after their local officials and stop the insanity. The rest of the country shouldn’t have to subsidize those states.

• Tegan says:

Have family that live within a very, very few miles of Mexican border. Happened to be visiting and one morning saw a small group of illegal invaders, one a very young woman heavily pregnant, slowly make their way to a shade tree. She was obviously at the end of her endurance and they were waiting patiently for the Border Patrol to pick them up and hopeful she would deliver before they were returned. My family members said they saw it daily. Meanwhile, they live behind iron fences and gates because everything is stolen.

4. mccall1981 says:

I don’t think I’ve ever been as disappointed in any political figure as I am with Jeff Sessions. I thought he would be an excellent AG, and at worst would at least be solid and do his job. So depressed about him now.

• Flight93Gal says:

So as a follow up to McCall 1981 note here: Today, Congressman Jordan asks AG Sessions if he will appoint a special prosecutor to look into the Uranium One/Clinton/Comey et all (sic) corruption “matters”. AG tap dances when he responds like this: “We appoint SC if the standards are met”. Anyone notice how Congressman Jordan did not follow up on that GIANT softball with, “…So please tell us with specificity, Mr. AG…exactly which standards were met to appoint SC Mueller investigation of Trump/Russia collusion and for which criminal offense”? I always thought Jordan was honorable but now I wonder if he is just prefers showboating.

• mimbler says:

Yep, they -never- have the follow through that would actually accomplish something.

• Flight93Gal, exactly! I asked teh same question when AG Sessions responded about standards and was expecting that Rep Jordan’s next question will be was it followed in appointment of Mueller? But it seem to me that Rep Jordan was more keen on asking questions related to his letter he sent more than 3 months ago and trying to get AG on record regarding that.
        Frankly, I have no clue what to make of this back and forth between AG and Rep Jordan. On some questions, it seemed that AG was being coy but then the final hammer that the standards are not met to appoint second counsel regarding HRC gets me confused. I hope sundance will write about this back and forth and give his opinion. For the moment I am still holding my judgement regarding AG to neutral though it is increasingly getting harder to stay optimistic regarding him being the right choice.

• Gohmert basically asked the same question and Sessions response was less than stellar like with Jordan.

5. Dora says:

Update.

6. budmc says:

• tazz2293 says:

If we must wait until after the mid-terms in 2018 we will then have to wait until after 2020 because we can’t give the DNC a platform for 2020 or beyond either.

• n1ghtcr4wler says:

according to Bill, Jeff willfully agreed to be ridiculed by Trump in the public so that the leftists media will defend him and cant attack him once he goes after Clinton. the mental gymnastics one has to do to believe that are limitless

• The leftist media will attack PDJT and AG Sessions regardless of what they do. Assuming that you’ll get on their “good side” by appearing to back off is a losing strategy, and one that I don’t believe. I am really starting to think that nothing is ever going to happen to crooked, regardless of what anybody posts.

• it seems that you are missing a point If Bill Mitchell’s theory is true (I lean that way myself)…nobody will remember how Sessions was “ridiculed by Trump in the public”.

To be honest, I do not understand why people see the idea of a well thought out 3D chess plan of attack against a very dangerous opponent…as too far fetched.

I know as a military guy…camouflage and misdirection…is an inherent concept. I can think of many reasons why it should be an inherent concept in law enforcement, as well.

All I know is that I am not satisfied with just the Clintons getting their justice…I want their string-pullers…the people without faces. Anything short of this…does the Swamp drain?

• ray76 says:

Republican standard procedure

• Steve in Lewes says:

Nope! Just like you most likely didn’t know about these investigations!

• Jim in TN says:

Sounds like another string of lame excuses.

We need the senate. Now that we have the senate we need the white house. Now that we have the white house we need a filibuster proof majority. And oh by the way, we never really had a bill to repeal despite voting multiple times for something we said would repeal.

Just keep voting for us, it will happen some day.

• “Is Bill saying we must now wait until after the Mid-Terms for anyone at DOJ to act?”

I listen to Bill Mitchell’s Your Voice America regularly. Bill believes that the timing will be for most effect before the midterms…late spring/early summer.

I know people believe that theories like this seem too far fetched…complex. I ask them to consider the opponent and the scope of their influence. How far do you think they will go to fend off an existential threat?

We need every advantage we can siege in this war.

7. Roger says:

Have any of you guys ever seen this Hollywood entertainer lawyer’s blog/site? Most of the “blinds” he posts are true. Once the MSM reports the story, he updates them with a “reveal.” Today, he posted one which sounds like a story involving Bill Clinton prior to when he ran for president: http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-sex-drugs-death.html

8. citizen817 says:

To All Jeff Sessions defenders…
    I believe you should reevaluate your position, and before you come down on me…I support our President. Know this, even the greatest executives/bosses can make a mistake in hiring.

Jeff Sessions needs to resign immediately

• L. Gee says:

If what you say is true, then Trump is not only guilty of hiring him, but he’s also guilty of NOT firing him!

So you can keep your opinion, and I’ll keep mine, thank you. And that opinion is: I support President Trump, and until he fires Jeff Sessions, I support Sessions.

• I “supported” Session also.. I still support Him to a Fault..
        Though **HOWIE** is being proven CORRECT..
        Jeff is a Deep State Swamp creature, **PLANT**,,,
        UNTIL proven other wise….
        No 535-3D chess excluded…

• tazz2293 says:

It is no secret around these parts that I am not fan of AG Sessions.

After watching this I think I am gonna be sick.

I am still resting comfortably in the knowledge that a bunch of twitter Svengali’s are assuring me that some astronomical number “D” chess is being played.

• sargnickfury says:

Right there with you…..the long game argument is wearing thinner and thinner…..I hope I am wrong, and Sessions is secretly a “wizard” at work, but he seems more and more Swamp Creature, or someone who has been compromised by the swamp.

• Regina says:

I’m not sure why this bothered you, Tazz? I just watched it, and it looked like Jordan took advantage of his time to lay out all the “reports” (and leaks) published/pushed by the msm, but the only question he asked was whether a special counsel would be appointed.

Sessions correctly and repeatedly answered “I’m not able to comment on that” (I read something into that, but others may not), and then said that the rules would be applied when determining whether there would be another SC.

It was laid out during Guiterrez q&a that if Sessions said he Would appoint a special counsel, it would be considered ‘fulfilling a campaign promise’, in which case they’re ready to say that Sessions has recused from anything related to the campaign…what other answer could he have given?

Same thing with “no reason to doubt the accusers” regarding Moore (which is already being twisted into him saying he “believes” the accusers – not the same thing)…what else could he say? Any other response would have been 24×7 airtime against him.

These guys are going after Big Fish – in doing that, they have ONE chance to do it right. I would prefer they take their time, dot the i’s and cross the t’s and make a rock-solid case. We’ve all seen what was accomplished by Congress’ demands with Fast and Furious, Benghazi, etc. – they’re useless. I’m not claiming 3D anything – but I’m glad Sessions is holding his cards close (if that’s indeed what’s happening)…all the better to blindside them in the end.

• tazz2293 says:

“Looks like is not enough evidence to appoint a Special Counsel.” – Jeff Sessions
          Responding to Jordan

I pray you and others are correct that there is a Big Sting going on, that Sessions and DOJ don’t want to tip their hand.

Until we know for sure I will remain skeptical while praying the Big Sting is happening behind the scenes

• Honest Abbey says:

Hi Regina, Did you watch it until the very end? Did you miss hearing Jeff Sessions tell Jim Jordan that “it looks like” is not enough to appoint a special counsel?!?! He was referencing every single thing Mr. Jordan had just layed out.

So no matter how CORRUPT IT LOOKS, apparently it’s not enough, according to our Attorney General.

• Regina says:

He didn’t say “It Looks Like”, he stated the standard by saying “It looks like is not enough” –
            he never said there wasn’t enough…he was saying it needs to be more than leaks and hearsay. At least that’s what I heard –

• mimbler says:

And yet, I’ve never heard him say anything negative about Mueller being appointed without even a potential crime listed, let alone any evidence. On the contrary, he has praised Mueller.

• Honest Abbey says:

Hey Regina, I’m pretty sure that’s what I just said, except your use of quotation marks is incorrect.

The only thing that should be in quotes is the alleged “standard” which was referenced in that debacle as “It Looks Like”.

You, however, quoted the standard along with the reason why that standard cannot be met, and I stated the reason AFTER quoting only the standard.

In this case, the end result is the same. You must have just misunderstood what I said.

• Regina says:

Maybe we are saying the same thing – to me, the meaning behind it was that they need facts and evidence, not just whatever is being thrown around as “proof”. I heard him saying they were building a case – I could be totally wrong, but hopefully not 😉

• mimbler says:

Session is a lawyer. He knows how to answer “at this time I have no reason to doubt the women nor to doubt Roy Moore”

• NC PATRIOT says:

Agree Regina—–my guess is that 50 % of the people here don’t realize how long it takes to build a solid legal case–and the bigger the fish—the longer it takes.

Rome wasn’t built in a day, and the Treepers are super impatient. We want things solved yesterday. Aint gonna happen ! Our President has the WORLD on his shoulders, and he fights with a sparse army .

I think we should BACK OFF and let things play out. Unless you think our President is stupid or naive.

• mariner says:

Thank you.

I don’t know how long a good case takes, and since I don’t know I don’t expect it to happen yesterday.

We know those 294 sealed indictments aren’t for nothing, and I’ll be interested to see what they’re about. I’m guessing a lot of them are for pedophilia, and I hope some of them are for Congressional leakers.

• mccall1981 says:

Agreed, his refusal to do his job is unacceptable.

• Session’s position is that a Special Counsel can only be appointed by Ron Rosenstein when a Deep State and media consensus calls for it.

• The Jimmy Jack says:

This exchange was infuriating.

• Honest Abbey says:

OMG!!!

Did you hear Jeff Sessions tell Jim Jordan that you need a FACTUAL BASIS that meets the standards for a special prosecutor to be appointed and in the same breath he said Mueller’s investigation is a PRETTY SPECIAL FACTUAL SITUATION and we are using the proper standard.

Holy Monkey!!!

• NJ Transplant says:

This really makes me sick, Citizen. Jeff Sessions should fire Rod Rosenstein and then he should quit.

• Eric Kennedy says:

Again, why would Jeff Sessions tell THE SWAMP his game plan?

Some of you are not using your heads.

• I have now concluded that Session is a sleazeball.

• rvsueandcrew says:

You call a person a sleazeball without knowing the facts? That to me is the definition of a sleazeball.

• Remington..... says:

Without sounding dopey, we don’t know what we don’t know. Most of us are pretty good at connecting the dots, but I would maintain there are still a crap load of variables we don’t understand. One person who knows is PDJT. A guy I’d trust with my life.

• THru Dr T says:

He is a patriot and will be vindicated once the indictments come down . He is taking a bullet for the country by playing this game of deception for the swamp creatures to feel at ease and stay away from POTUS ‘ plan of the Big Sting. The Storm is coming . So have faith . Gen Flynn also took a bullet for this country for this reason . Remember: a good game of deception is when Botn parts are deceived at the same time: that means us patriots as well as the leftists . By the looks of all comments today: We are winning ( since all patriots are equally confused ).

• ray76 says:

He needs to be prosecuted as an accomplice after the fact.

9. TwoLaine says:

I heard it was #NationalPickleDay so I thought I would roll out Pickles best hits.

The Top 2 are my FAVorites:

– 1 – Pickles and The Vast Russian Planetary Conspiracy Theorem…
    – 2 – An Alt-Right Response To Pickles Clinton and Her Russian Planetary Conspiracy Theorem…

#NationalPickleDay
    #PuckerUpForPicklesBestHits

10. what a TERRIBLY dangerous situation:
    we have a ROGUE DOJ led by sessions that CLEARLY operates with NO accountability or over riding duty of SERVICE to the American taxpayer –

nothing new, i suppose – just a continuation of the swamp DOJs of the past 30 years…and likely since the founding fathers set up this globalist oligarchy 240 years ago…

11. rumpole2 says:

I think we were better off when Sessions was asleep!!!

What a bumbling old fart he is!!

He is allowing the questioners to make points with little or no push-back.

For example…. some daft woman repeatedly MISQUOTED Trump as having said he “Believes Putin” when he said Russia did not “meddle”…. but that is NOT at all what Trump said. He said.. and stressed..and repeated… that be believed that PUTIN BELIEVED.
    A CRITICAL difference… not hard to grasp if English is your first language.. but DELIBERATELY conflated by libtards to make a false criticism of Trump

• singingsoul says:

I think they have something on Session and he takes his direction from Rosenstein.
      I otherwise cannot explain Session’s behavior. He knows right from wrong and he squirmed and was upset that he was put on a spot.
      To say there was a reason for Mueller is beyond the paile.

• rumpole2 says:

I did not know much about Sessions until the election. By all accounts he was regarded as a good Senator…. I accept that.. but I can only judge his performance as AG from what I have seen… he is HOPELESS!
        That is not to say he is not a good person and effective Senator.. he is simply not suited to the job of being TRUMP’S AG.

• no question, he sounds like an unprepared FOOL – or like he DOESN’T CARE
      I could have responded more effectively to those thug puppet attack dogs

actually it simply confirms that he is ONE OF THEM

oh well

12. citizen817 says:

13. FofBW says:

Seems we are off the Moore issue for now and back on the Sessions train.

Hey!!! How about that successful trip to Asia PT just completed!! Best ever! Cannot wait to hear him speak in prime time about it!!!

• Steve in Lewes says:

Because all the Hate-Sessions people are acting like little kids going to the beach and keep on asking ‘are we there yet’ ! They want the AG to hold a press conference and announce to the world that the DOJ is investigating who, what, where, when, and why their investigations just to satisfy their impatient little egos. Most if not all were mpst likely not aware of these investigations:

Harpies just being harpies! Any anger they have, and it is anger, should be directed at PDJT. He controls the Executive branch.

• boogywstew says:

AMEN !!!

• joninmd22 says:

Because the Sessions is god people are acting like little children thinking Leprechauns are about and if they catch one they’ll be lead to their pot of gold.

Jeff Sessions has had ample time to develop indictments and only those with their heads in the sand don’t understand that.

• Steve in Lewes says:

So jon, how many Federal cases of money laundering, obstruction of justice, corruption, pay-for-play, etc have you prosecuted in your legal career to know how long it would take, especially on cases that go back years?

• joninmd22 says:

Nice try at deflection, Steve, but this is not about me.

This is about Jeff Sessions allowing a 2 tier justice system to exist in this country. One tier is for the Clinton’s and their hangers on who’re above the law and the other is for the little people.

It’s so blatantly obvious that Sessions is sitting this out that it confounds me that some people see something that’s not there.

• Steve in Lewes says:

It’s not deflection, and you made it about you by making make a claim, so I’d like to know if you have the background and experience to back up that claim, that is all.

• Jim in TN says:

Steve, keeping with your car trip analogy, both sides act like little children in a car trip. provoking each other, screaming for mommy, blaming the other one,

The spite expressed for each other here is getting out of control.

So much for keeping Trump’s base united.

• rvsueandcrew says:

Thank you for that, Jim.

It’s painful to read such dissension between treepers….. unless, of course, they aren’t treepers. A tag team brings up a grumble about AG Sessions and then the impatient bunch, crouched like gargolyes at the gate, leap out, calling the man names, throwing insults, etc.

I don’t understand how anyone could be a supporter of President Trump and at the same time feel compelled to rail against his decisions in a public forum such as this, causing discouragement and unrest. That’s what leftist trolls do.

Everyone who reads CTH has read the slander and slop thrown at AG Sessions again and again, we’ve seen the graphics making him look like a fool many, many times, and we who still give AG Sessions the benefit of the doubt have been on the receiving end of sharp remarks, over and over again.

Why do you keep at it? It’s tedious and for those of us who believe in unity find it upsetting.

I expect there will be those who totally miss what I just wrote and will attack me. I’ll scroll on by, just like I scroll through these long threads at the AG which contain No New Information.

BTW, does AG Sessions have a family? If so, they have my sympathy.

14. Pam says:

15. Dora says:

16. Pam says:

17. Sessions will not defend his President. He acts as if the Obama holdover DOJ has been spun off from the Executive Branch and he is answerable to a Board of Directors appointed by his Senate “colleagues “.

18. Pam says:

19. Pam says:

20. Dora says:

21. jnearen says:

Just listened to a few minutes of Sessions. Aside from his bumbling, often confused, testimony there is one thing that has AGAIN jumped out at me. He takes the position re Rosenstein and McCabe that it is their responsibility (and solely their’s) to determine if they may have a conflict of interest. Although Sessions made a vague reference to the FBI/DOJ having “senior counsels” to advise (presumably if asked) on possible conflicts, he essentially is saying “Yeah, if Rob and Andy think that they would rather not recuse themselves, well, that’s okay by me.” Really? REALLY? If recusal was a fast path to getting investigated for the Uranium One deal, I don’t think I would recuse myself either. Very disappointed and disturbed by Session’s performance today. Rudy or even Chris Christie would not be so easily led around by the nose.

• I agree Mr. President. I fervently hope you can find a way to vacate the AG’s office in such a way to make an appointment of a robust and competent AG possible.

• Steve in Lewes says:

So explain why PDJT hasn’t done it yet!

• My guess, it would be politically impossible to fire Sessions and have the gutless Senate GOPe majority take up and consent to a new AG. What say you?

• Steve in Lewes says:

He could always move him to a different cabinet post and rotate another behind Sessions.
            BTW – Don’t you think Sessions has to consider the political issues as well if he were to announce any investigations without a rock solid case, it is DC after all!

• keebler AC ovfefe says:

Because of the Comey-SC fiasco. Sessions recused to let Rosenstein initiate Mueller SC. Firing Sessions signals Trump is interfering with SC. Sessions has to resign himself as AG and there are no signals he will.

• Steve in Lewes says:

Nope! Sessions has nothing to do with the SC because as you so aptly point out, it’s Rosenstein’s baby!

• keebler AC ovfefe says:

Yes it does imply interference because the idea of firing Sessions would be to have his replacement end the SC and/or influence it.

• Steve in Lewes says:

No, because this discussion, as I perceived it, was Sessions not going after U1, Dossier, Clinton, etc and not ending the SC. I think PDJT is OK with the SC because he knows there was no collusion and was told on a few occasions he was not part of the investigation. Replacing Sessions would not affect the SC if so instructed by PDJT.

• keebler AC ovfefe says:

MAYBE.
                  It’s difficult to see harsh measures against him because Sessions has done good work against illegal immigration, but ah well, PDT will know what to do! Jeff was being questioned again today because Carter and George Papado dragged him in so he does have to recuse from the Fusion dossier.

22. Ivehadit says:

Sounds like Jeff was very successful today! …If you understand what is going on.
    If you were to prosecute the clinton’s, would you do it head on? Heck no! You would do it exactly as it is being done, imho.

23. BillRiser says:

Are investigations all considered “MATTERS” now? Sessions uses “MATERS” a lot Have not heard the word investigate at all?.

24. ezpz2 says:

Listening to Sessions replies – or lack thereof – is truly maddening in how they reveal his incompetence, his weakness, and his obsequiousness to the swamp!

Nope, this is NOT eleventy dimensional chess, Sessions’ groupies assertions to the contrary notwithstanding.

It couldn’t be more clear that Jeff Sessions is either incompetent and not suited for the important position of AG at this crucial time in hour history, or that his loyalty to the putrid swamp supersedes everything else that an AG is SUPPOSED to be responsible for.

I vote both, not either or.

25. briandrake75 says:

Here’s a good office harpie update….

Lately I’ve been listening to Russian pop artists on YouTube. The music is typical pop fare, but the Russian language makes it interesting, and some of it is really good. Anyway I’m listening at work and one of the harpies recognizes that it’s not a language she understands, and asks who I’m listening to, and when I said, “Elena Temnikova, she’s a Russian pop star,” this harpie grunted and said, “Russians again,” before marching off.

Seriously I’m just listening to the music because I like it, but if it makes them go a little further to the edge of insanity then I’ll play it loud.

26. keebler AC ovfefe says:

27. rumpole2 says:

So Sessions has been “cornered and aroused” to the extent where he will investigate and have discussions on whether there should be consideration of STARTING an investigation (or 2) into Hillary’s various (well documented) serious crimes.
    Eh?
    We MIGHT get an investigation (but likely not)…. WTF?

INVESTIGATIONS.. we have had… we can always do MORE.. but how about… while we are waiting… issue INDICTMENTS!!!

Comey DID an investigation.. and presented quite a list of crimes. He is a corrupt bastid and did not indict… but he is GONE now… the evidence his team found is not gone… so grab it… type it up and INDICT HILLARY!!

This is not rocket science… it does NOT require more investigation…

Apparently there was at least a DRAFT INDICTMENT of Hillary drawn up over Whitewater (April 1995).. I even wonder if THAT can be typed up?

28. Peter says:

This is called leverage – you want Moore out – get me a tax bill we can support – let’s see, bet $1 on it

• benifranlkin says:

The President has no leverage over Moore and Moore knows it. This is a state matter and Moore has said he is innocent which he does not have to prove. I hope he stays in or all white Republicans will be at the mercy of the harpies on the rise.

• Our President is not the kind of man who would trash someone’s life to use them as a bargaining chip. Remember Lewendowski. POTUS said that you can’t allow a man’s life to be ruined by false accusations.

29. budmc says:

30. rumpole2 says:

It seems naive (in the extreme) that people cling to the hope (guess) that Sessions is not saying anything… because there are secret investigations already in full swing.

THAT has been a stated DREAM of many for the past year and a half.. and it turns out that there is no investigation.

IF Sessions has his eyes closed, an inane grin on his face, and is gently snoring…. chances are…. HE IS ASLEEP!

• Steve in Lewes says:

…but your guess that he isn’t doing anything is a………..guess too, correct?

• mariner says:

It’s like talking to a Democrat about global warming.

His opinions are scientific fact, because he and so many other people believe them.

You’re a hater, a denier because you insist on fact and won’t bow down to superior intellect.

31. disgustedwithjulison says:

Sorry, but I am still holding out for Sessions. Prosecuting anyone is difficult and drawn out, trying to prosecute an attorney even longer as they obfuscate everything, prosecuting attorneys/politicians is the hardest of all — as everyone (GOPe and Dems) will cover for the Swamp. For Sessions to take down the corrupt cabal, I think that everything has been played correctly by him, Trump, and Mueller to date. Hannity set 11/15 as his Tick Tock date….president is returning…I truly hope that the one year that they have had to get their ducks in a row and make their cases rock solid will be enough to take down everything right up to Soros, Clintons, Obama/Jarrett. Sessions has always been known as an honorable man — I doubt he would sell out the President as AG’s have rarely, if ever turned on the Pres (Nixon’s wouldn’t fire a Special Prosecutor so he fired him).

32. mkg says:

i lurk here a lot, and i just want to offer one of my few comments ever to say….

YOU GUYS WITH YOUR CONSTANT “SESSIONS IS WORTHLESS” SCHTICK ARE ABSOLUTELY INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you cry, and cry, and cry, and cry, that nothing is being done. DO YOU THINK ANY OF YOU WOULD KNOW WHETHER HE IS OR ISN’T?????

Jesus. Only time will tell one way or another. Find another point to beat to death for the love of God.

• FofBW says:

So, how do you really feel?

Sorry, could not help myself. 🙂

You do make a good point.

• n1ghtcr4wler says:

You can just wait 4 years to get confirmation that Session did nuffin

• MAGADJT says:

Try typing in all caps next time. You may be able to get your point across more clearly. People take posts in all caps super seriously. LOL!

• Sessions is testifying and getting the snot knocked out of him. I suppose we could restrict ourselves to commenting on the decor of the hearing room.

• CoffeeBreak says:

you seem a little shy. try stepping out of your shell once in awhile. 😉

• Bull Durham says:

Concur.

What I read among the anti-Sessions folks is a naive emotional rant.
      Time will prove what crimes are prosecuted.
      He’s not letting go of any crimes.
      And he’s rebuilding the DOJ and FBI.

What Sessions said in several answers was a Special Counsel might not be needed and the prosecutions may be ongoing right now. Go over his answers and see how he hints that he can’t speak to the topic (of ongoing investigations).

He has all the Federal Districts to use, not just DC officials. No one knows outside the secret investigations. If Sessions was not so adamant about not being able to even nod in any direction, he would tap dance and not give emphatic “he can’t talk” answers. He would dissemble, wink and nod.

Session is fiercely defending Rule of Law.

We haven’t seen such a AG in eons, if ever.
      I think the long game is the game DJT set up in Trump Tower and Sessions is the guy who has to take the heat because of the Trump gambit.

Look at how things are pivoting away from Trump to Uranium One and the Clintons.
      Look at how the Podestas are the core of the SC investigation (which Mueller didn’t want, but now has.)

Be patient. DJT is. Sessions is taking the arrows. That’s the nature of how the battle is unfolding.

• rvsueandcrew says:

mkg…. I feel like yelling, too, so all caps, in this situation, is fine with me! You make an excellent point.

Notice those who make fun of you for using caps are those who make fun of AG Sessions,even though they don’t know what he is doing or not doing.

Methinks this says more about the slanderers than about those whom they slander.

Thank you for expressing what I feel.

33. n1ghtcr4wler says:

34. n1ghtcr4wler says:

35. rumpole2 says:

What is needed at this point is the appointment of…

A Special Jailer… in charge of overseeing the incarceration of Hillary.. and all accomplices and associates.

36. Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

Jeff Sessions questioned by Mr Biggs revisited the SC issue…. did anyone here catch that?

37. youme says:

Former Joe Biden Secret Service Agent: We Had to Protect Women From Him, ‘Weinstein Level Stuff’

• keebler AC ovfefe says:

It doesn’t mean we should allow it on our side. There are photos of Biden age 70 literally groping women and young girls in taboo areas. This is in contrast to Moore.

38. youme says:

NY Times is bag of mindless chatter

• Regina says:

This Right Here – this is the reason for the sheepish answers this morning (imho) – they’re angling to cut off any DOJ action, which is why saying Nothing is better than saying Anything Else.
      I don’t think it’s Hillary they care about – it’s O

• Katherine McCoun says:

Yep, they will turn the investigation narrative from a legitimate investigation of criminal activity that occurred before the election campaign to President Trump persecuting a political opponent.

They already act like the chants of lock her up were just about a campaign jeer, a random threat in the heat of political battle and were only used in context of the being one way to express wanting to defeat Anti opposing candidate.

But it wasn’t merely people who were against her politically wanting to lock her up. The people chanting this were against her (one reason and for some an overriding reason) Because she was so shady. The MSM ignore that there were legitimate concerns about criminality and that was one of the reasons that people were against her.

• Steve in Lewes says:

Bingo! Too much information is very dangerous. Per PDJT – don’t let them know what you know!

39. youme says:

40. boojum says:

The following is a field report from /pol/ for any Treepers interested in the ongoing “Q” posts (Q purports to be an IC insider who is spreading info to the “weaponized autists” at /pol/ so that they will be in a position to meme the normies with red-pills (allay the fears of the general population with the truth) when the storm finally breaks)

Here’s a brief summary as I interpret the information as provided by Q and deciphered through thread comments. Be warned that the following barely plumbs inches of a very deep rabbit hole:

We are in the midst of a military coup (with Trump as C in C) made necessary by the extreme corruption within all government agencies

Constitutionally the President can call out Marine action without Congressional approval. Generals Kelly and Mattis are Marine. Mueller is Marine. President has a Marine Guard in addition to SS protection.

CIA is the main instrument of Cabal power. CIA is at war with NSA. Admiral Mike Rogers is head of NSA and the only head of an intel agency not replaced by Trump.

There is a three-legged plan to destroy Cabal power by rolling up the ratlines (drugs, weapons/uranium, sex trafficking, organ harvesting) that feed the money that supports Cabal power and worldwide operations.
    First leg (House of Saud) – done
    Second leg (Rothschild) – in progress
    Third leg (Windsor/Rockefeller/Soros) – coming

White hats are winning.

There are now hundreds of sealed indictments (highly unusual number) in DC and in cities where FBI field offices have been investigating Clinton Foundation operations

If you wish to explore the rabbit hole for yourself go to: boards.4chan.org/pol/catalog and look for the thread Calm Before The Storm. Just lurk. Make no attempt to post. Have fun! Spread the word as you see fit.

• Regina says:

great summary, boojum – thanks. I’m pretty sure that my overall view on the “it’s happening” subject has been greatly influenced by this (and other) 4chan anons…it’s not that I think they’re the absolute truth, but they certainly open my mind to possibilities I wouldn’t have thought of on my own.

• mariner says:

I really hope this is true, at least generally.

I was disappointed when we were told things were happening that didn’t happen, so I still pay attention and wait for them to come to pass.

41. burnett044 says:

this just in…..beloved Treeper Howie has removed Jeff Session from his Christmas list…

42. budmc says:

43. Dora says:

I guess it does get pretty rough.

• GetReal says:

Hopefully POTUS is not “with you” John. Twitter is one of the few instruments he has to circumvent the pathetic, lying, media like you.

• treehouseron says:

John will likely do everything he says. He will also continue to pretend he’s a good old conservative while he asks questions of the President in the most biased, knife in the back way possible.

Not a fan.

44. Howie says:

Regarding JS. It is gonna get worse. Much Much worse.

45. Regina says:

omg – how come they get ‘training’ After they’re elected?

46. julegate says:

Here is some encouragement:

About 6 minutes.

47. TheWanderingStar says:

John Roberts: Can we all agree that to a large degree, MSM has devolved into a battlefield of rudeness unbecoming of the grand nature of our republic?

John: How about a pledge to seek the whole truth and not rush to judgements; not to mislead or mischaracterize? BTW – decorum is table stakes be in the game.