To celebrate the anniversary of the 2016 presidential election President Trump tweets “Congratulations Deplorables”:

(LINK)

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, media bias, President Trump. Bookmark the permalink.

279 Responses to President Trump Tweets “Congratulations Deplorables” To Celebrate One Year Anniversary of Election….

1. Nailbanger says:

God bless America and God bless president Donald J Trump

2. Last years election seems like a sign and a wonder.
    Impossible and yet it happened!

3. covfefe999 says:

In addition to the awesomeness which was Trump winning, it’s also amazing that he knocked out the Bushes and the Clintons. They may never return. The Democrats should actually thank Trump (and us) for getting rid of Hillary. She had a stranglehold on their party, she was killing it. Too bad they don’t have anyone waiting in the wings to fix it. 🙂 Did you see on Drudge there’s an article about Biden as if he’s going to run in 2020? Really? They’re going to go with him? They don’t have anyone else? So much for being “progressive”. lol

4. Nikki/Chico says:

My 2 cents …. I watch election night when President Trump won there was huge relief, I was and am happy and I thanked God for His mercy on our country that Donald Trump won and not the depraved person who ran against him. We dodged a major cluster —- there.

May Gods hand continue to guide our President Trump and may His grace and mercy rain down on us, the deplorables that we will do what is right in God’s eyes, in Jesus sweet holy name

Amen

• Carrie2 says:

Nikki, as an election officer I did not know anything until we got home about 11:30 p.m. and all I could do was breathe more freely and thank God for giving us Trump. Had lots of young first time voters and a couple of the young voters went home to make sure mom and dad came to vote, and many returning after not voting for EIGHT years, and, most amazing they have to provide us with proof of their address, etc. so make sure they are in the right precinct, but we can’t ask for IDs yet EVERYONE pulled out their photo ID drivers licenses which to me meant, yes, in CA we do want photo IDs. The computer didn’t work and no one asked to use it because they didn’t trust it, but actually the computer can be pre-programmed but is not connected to the Net (I was a computer IT and know computers).

5. NewNonna!!! says:

We can see, and are so proud to know, our incredible President Trump knows who his base is…

The Deplorables !!!!

Proud to be one, will never consider myself anything BUT a Deplorable!

Thank You, God! For this victory and past year. Please God, more to come!!! Many, MANY more!!

On my way home from babysitting my grand baby in a neighboring state, I made a stop at a Stewart’s gas station and convenience store for an ice cream cone. Stewart’s isn’t in my state and it’s so creamy and tasty (especially the Death by Chocolate) and I got myself TWO SCOOPS!!!

Had to celebrate the magnificent anniversary of the Deplorables victory!!

❤️👍🏼🇺🇸😊🦁🎉🙏🏼🚂🍦🍦🥂

6. NewNonna!!! says:

PS. God bless you President Trump. We love you BIGLY!! ❤️🦁🚂🇺🇸❤️

7. myshariamoor says:

May GOD bless President TRUMP, VP Pence, their Cabinet & ALL WOLVERINES who labor(ed) to MAGA!
    Heh, I STILL wake up laughing my OSSOFF each morning!
    WINNING (forever)!

8. Worry much less about the country now since last year.

9. MfM says:

I’ve read several FB posts and parts of articles about this tweet. All are negative to Trump. They don’t get the photo. It’s not an ego thing with Trump.

It’s reminding his voters of how far we’ve come. He’s on AF1 because of us. That we have to keep working and to not let some defeats bother us.