Confirmed ID, Unconfirmed Motive – Confirmed reports are beginning to circulate that the shooter is a left-wing Antifa member, Devin Patrick Kelley (26), with military experience, acting out on behalf of the previously promoted November 4th Resistance via Antifa.  “Kelley is a former U.S. Air Force member who served from 2010 to 2014. He was dishonorably discharged and court martialed in May 2014, CBS News has learned.”

(Via CBS) […] Kelley is a former U.S. Air Force member who served from 2010 to 2014. Records confirm Kelley previously served in logistics readiness in New Mexico until his discharge in 2014, Air Force spokesperson Ann Stefanek said in a statement.

Kelley was court-martialed in 2012 for two counts of assault on his spouse and assault on their child, Stefanek said. He received a bad conduct discharge and confinement for 12 months.   He has a residence in New Braunfels, Texas, which is about a 35 mile drive from where the attack took place in Sutherland Springs.  (read more)

FACTS From Texas LEO and FBI Press Conference:

• “Largest mass shooting in state history” ~ Gov. Greg Abbott [Texas]
  • 26 dead + Shooter = Total 27  [23 inside church, 2 outside, 1 hospital death]
  • 11:20am Suspect was seen dressed in all black.  Tactical Gear and Ballistic Vest
  • Weapon: Ruger AR-type Rifle.
  • Eye witness neighbor engaged shooter with his own rifle [possibly hit shooter in neck]. Shooter dropped weapon and fled in vehicle. Citizen pursued suspect in vehicle.
  • Police arrived to vehicle, shooter dead.
  • Ages of 26 victims: 5-years old to 72-years-old.

President Trump has spoken to Texas Governor Greg Abbott. CBS News, ABC News and The Daily Beast are now reporting the shooter in the Sutherland Springs, Texas, church shooting has been identified as Devin Patrick Kelley, 26.  Kelley is dead following a short pursuit with police. A motive for the crime is not known. According to ABC Kelley recently showed off an AR-15-style rifle on social media:

(Via Daily Beast) – Devin Patrick Kelley has been identified as the gunman who killed at least 24 people at a church in Texas, a U.S. official tells The Daily Beast. Kelley, 26, was a resident of New Braunfels, a suburb of San Antonio, according to public records. On a now-deleted Facebook account, Kelley displayed an assault rifle.

Kelley was married and Kelley’s mother-in-law listed a P.O. box in Sutherland Springs as a mailing address. San Antonio police reportedly raided Kelley’s home on Sunday evening. A LinkedIn account appearing to belong to Kelley describes him as serving in the U.S. Air Force from his 2009 high-school graduation until 2013, after which he briefly taught at a summer Bible school.(link)

Linked In Profile shows: 2009 Graduate of New Braunfels High School.  US Air force 2010 through 2013. United States technical school of the Air Force – Cargo , distribution ’09/’10.

VBS TEACHER AID – VBS AT KINGSVILLE FBC – JChildren: Teaching children ages 4-6 at vocational bible schools helping their minds grow and prosper.

Kelley is a former U.S. Air Force member who served from 2010 to 2014. He was dishonorably discharged and court martialed in May 2014, CBS News has learned. (link)

CASE: [ No. 14-0387/AF. U.S. v. Devin P. KELLEY. CCA 38267] – LINK See March 10th, 2014  “Denied on Appeal” – United States Court of Appeals for Armed Services.  –LINK– Date March 10, 2014

No. 14-0387/AF. U.S. v. Devin P. KELLEY. CCA 38267

Kelley was court martialed in November 2012 and a judge sentenced him with a bad-conduct discharge, 12 months confinement, and two reductions in rank to basic airman, according to an appeals court decision in 2013 that affirmed the decision against Kelley.  (LINK)

White House – Sarah Sanders – The President has been briefed several times and is continuing to receive regular updates on the tragic shooting in TX.

The President spoke with Gov. Abbott earlier this morning. We will keep you posted as we can share more details.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all of the friends and families affected. May God comfort them all in this time of tragedy.  (link)

This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, Big Stupid Government, Death Threats, media bias, Police action, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump, Terrorist Attacks, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

957 Responses to Texas Church Shooter Identified: Devin Patrick Kelley, 26, – From New Braunfels, A Suburb of San Antonio…

1. mary says:

My Thoughts and Prayers are with each of you.R.I.P.sweet children of God.you are all in the lords hands.

2. pmdea says:

Bestselling author Edward Klein is set to release his latest book All Out War: The Plot to Destroy Trump
    Klein makes the shocking revelation that an FBI investigation discovered collusion between American anarchists and ISIS and Al-Qaeda
    ‘This is the greatest challenge to law enforcement since the Weather Underground and the Black Panther Party,’ the FBI report declared
    It reveals the FBI sent a task force to Germany to report on radical groups that planned to protest President Trump’s attendance at this year’s G20 Summit
    The investigation determined that U.S.-backed anarchist/radical groups had traveled to Germany and took part in the violence
    There was also evidence that three key leaders of an Oakland group met in Hamburg with a leader of the Al-Qaeda
    The foreign terrorists were helping them acquire the weapons they are seeking, primarily bomb-making equipment and toxic chemicals and gasses

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html#ixzz4xcTXRIj0

• wolfmoon1776 says:

What’s odd, though, is that there seem to be two hands in the FBI. One is trying to get such truth out – and the OTHER is trying to hide the motivations of Islamists and Leftists.

I think there must be a patriot faction, as well as a treasonous Cankles/McCabe faction, which may even include cryptoradicals like Loretta Holder and Eric Lynch (my pun on their interchangeable nature – Obama swapped one out, swapped another in, and Crackers Graham had an orgasm.)

• backwoodsgirl123 says:

What you’ve got is a Muslim faction. Many of them were hired as interpreters and such for intel purposes but the majority of them can’t be trusted.

Paul Sperry’s book “Infiltration: How Muslim Spies and Subversives Have Penetrated Washington”

Check out youtube videos.

And I wonder, if this isn’t one of Obama’s army?

• jackphatz says:

Interesting that the Democrat Party is imploding since Hillary lost the election. The big AntiFa effort for yesterday did not materialize either. The more the Left exercises violence the more the people are turned off. I don’t doubt Obama is organizing more chaos but I don’t see this turning out in his favor.

• Bob says:

Obviously, Obama and minions are trying to overthrow the US govt. Being that’s the case President Trump should have the right to shut Obama and his gang down. The report says Obama is training another 25 thousand radicals on top of the 30 thousand he already has, just how soon will they strike in force, or will they just keep up the lone wolf tactics?

• Squidly says:

While I get your gist, and 30,000 or 50,000 “radicals” is a lot .. in the scheme of things, it really isn’t much in a country of more than 320,000,000. If Obama wants to “overthrow” our government, he’s going to need a hell of a lot bigger army of radicals than that!

• CaptainNonno says:

This info seems to put Donna Brazille in a different light. Obama would love to eliminate the Clintons influence within the DNC so he can cleanly take it over. Then ‘restart’ it under a new branding but t will basically be his OFA party but capturing the national DNC structure especially electoral votes. Makes sense to me that she would hook up with Obama to get this ‘conversion’ done. Tom Perez just a tool right now who will follow Obama no matter what.

• backwoodsgirl123 says:

Good question! Also, where were all of the protests on Nov. 4th?

• wtd says:

insert this reminder of Schumer’s threat the CIA has 6 ways to Sunday to get even with Trump: http://i.imgur.com/6WFH0Pt.png … to shut down exposure of deep state corruption.

• 2bn3mr says:

Worth pointing out that Bill De Blasio also traveled to Germany for the insurgency.

• Peter says:

I saw on Jim Stone where this Kelly was a communist antifa member. Makes sense.

3. Lulu says:

Was Kelley involved with Soros-funded Antifa?

• lawton says:

I haven’t seen anything solid to show that yet. I saw his facebook before they shut it down and the gun on the couch and his likes for atheist groups was all that quickly stood out to me.

• backwoodsgirl123 says:

Could be! Could also be one of Obama’s Army that he’s been training!

See the above video with Lou Dobbs interviewing Paul Sperry.

• Kelly says:

The majority of mass shootings in the US are domestic violence where other family members, friends, co-workers are also killed. Many do not realize that because they do not get as much attention as terrorism. He was court martialed for abusing his wife and child, got 12 months and was dishonorably discharged. This was her hometown and at least her mom attended this church and was close to the pastor’s wife. So far this looks like domestic violence focused on her family and their friends. We need to pay more attention to domestic violence and it’s prevention. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5052163/Up-27-shot-Texas-church-gunman-opens-fire.html

• He went after the mother-in-law?

• Kent says:

This scenario looks to me like the likely motive.

There were surely other influences which led to his actions but this one follows his past behavior patterns.

• Old Codger says:

BS! Horse puckey! and chicken manure!
        Stop making excuses for these infiltrators and treasonous SOBs, just because they share YOUR political beliefs, TROLL!

If you are going to shoot your in-laws, wouldn’t it make sense to know they are actually among the congregation, when you open up? Its not as if Sutherland Springs is in the middle of a densely populated URBAN area! Pretty easy to spot the in-laws entering this tiny church, if that was truly your motive!

Domestic violence, my BUTT! DV gets all the attention it deserves under current laws. Just admit you’re a troll and be gone!

• ahem says:

Lots of speculation, but inconclusive so far. The only hard evidence I’ve seen is his political affiliation on a driver’s license registration over at 4chan: “UAF”, which I suppose it is either United Against Fascism or US Air Force.

“They”—whoever they are—rooted up his Facebook page, but a resourceful analyst at 4chan is collecting all the links of Kelley’s friends and relatives under the assumption that they will contain references to his FB page [Smart.] So, I assume it’s just a matter of time before we know more.

4. vicschick says:

Oh my gosh I just found out two of the victims I went to school with in my hometown of Victoria, Texas. Bryan and Karla Holcombe. Beautiful Christian people with four grown children and four beautiful grandchildren. So very sad!

• theduchessofkitty says:

It is very sad. Many of my friends live in South TX, while I’m here in Houston. We all go to small-town churches like this one. This is a horrible wound in the heart of TX. We are mourning, indeed.

5. Bill R. says:

The Tom Winter tweet states he was discharged for bad conduct. (I get that he was court martialed for assaulting his wife and child.) But a Bad Conduct Discharge is not the same as a Dishonorable Discharge. They are two separate and distinct actions.

• graciegram says:

I understand a Dishonorable Discharge is a felony, so would prevent a background check from approving a gun purchase. Bad Conduct Discharge must not be considered that bad. Of course we know evil doers will get a gun no matter what the laws are.

• Some Old Guy says:

Both are bad although a DD is meant to carry more negativity with it, although I’m not entirely clear the full delineation b/n the two. It’s been many years but IIRC it’s not the adjudication of a punitive discharge that determines whether a military conviction is a felony or not, but rather whether the court in which the accused is tried possesses the ability to assess a penalty including at least one year or more of confinement and a DD. This can only occur in a general courts-martial as a special courts-martial is limited to a term of 6 months confinement and a BCD (bad conduct discharge).

The latest subsequent reporting I’ve seen indicates he received a BCD and 12 months confinement indicating he was tried at a general courts-martial. Given that and his year of confinement (I assume he was facing a potential maximum of at least 3/5 years minimum), I feel comfortable that this should properly be viewed as a felony equivalent. I must admit though, I don’t recall seeing any statute or regulation that supports my felony equivalence view, my view was generally accepted by the local JAG (base lawyers) at the base I was stationed.

Hope this helps.

6. deqwik2 says:

Think I found something here. This post was on Danielle’s page. It says he shot her & his children.
    To see if she was for real, I went to her page & she does seem to know the people involve.

Here’s a pic from her page that you can link to her timeline but what is interesting is the last name of this young lady. I saw this name on an early screen grab from the shooters page as being a friend to him.

• deqwik2 says:

Notice she said that he was unstable & having marital problems.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

I appreciate that you’re doing your best to get real information, but I’m going to remain skeptical of anything that comes out after whatever escapes the “authorities” at first.

I learned this from Vegas. Whatever comes out after the scrub is a concoction.

They’re reframing. They have means, motive, and opportunity to do so. We’ve seen it time and time again.

If they want people to believe them, they can stop scrubbing and tampering with social media. Bottom line. Nobody gets any belief from me any longer while they pull this garbage. Everything is tainted now, IMO.

We will see more of these. And soon. THAT is my prediction. Same M.O.

Mass killing. Sketchy assailant. Social scrub. Gun control narrative.

• deqwik2 says:

Tami Jones is a person that knows the people involved. Go to her FB & you’ll see.
          I can link to real people like a woman whose father was shot 3 times just came out of surgery.
          She is not part of a government page or scrub.

• nimrodman says:

Is she saying that the shooter’s wife and child were killed among the churchgoers?
            Or that he killed them prior to going to the church?

I realize she doesn’t say, explicitly, but since you’ve been sleuthing those pages, deqwik, I’m mainly asking “what’s your take on that?”

• deqwik2 says:

I have no idea yet. I’m still going through pages to see if anyone says anything thing.

• nimrodman says:

thx, I’ll leave you to it, thx for the replies

• I checked on Tessa Brennaman, there is not a listing at all for her anywhere in the US on my service. Nothing in TX at all. His wife and child in the photos look hispanic. In the relatives for Devin there are many Spanish names listed.

Where did you get the source for these wifes?

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Do you have the right Devin Kelley? Katica said that’s causing problems (bet she’s using stuff, too).

• deqwik2 says:

Try Tessa Loge. I think that one site had it wrong.

• Yes I said Tessa Kelly had another last name, probably maiden. It was Loge. Posting people names is not good if you don’t know they are not connected to the shooter. People can harrass them etc.

• I realize that you didn’t ask me, specifically, but earlier up thread, I posted essentially the same information about Tessa Kaylynn Brennaman; maybe a bit more about both his ex-wife and current wife… My sources are the Texas Public Records, specifically the Texas Department of State Health Services, in Austin. And assuredly, that site has NOT been scrubbed.

Hope this can help alleviate some of the confusion.

• OK thanks. I will go look that up.

• Can you send me the link to your comment I can’t find it, and when I went to the Texas dept of health I could not find how you located here. What type of records did you find for them. Marriage etc. I might be in the wrong place. Marriage records take 10-15 days it said. Or are you using search records system not available to the general public.

• issackbickerstaff– Happy to share, but I AM using a source that is not available to the general public, though it’s certainly legal. And I fully concur that all information must be well-researched; things shouldn’t be thrown out at random, for the very reasons that you’ve cite. I’ve seen information about both wives’ parents posted elsewhere, that isn’t correct. However, since those parents are not directly involved in this horror show, I don’t feel any need to rectify others’ mistakes and make their true identities know to the public-at-large. Here’s the info you requested from the Texas Marriage Index, 1824-2017
                  Kelley, Devin Patrick

Name: Devin Patrick Kelley
                  Gender: Male
                  Age: 23
                  Birth Year: BIRTH 12 FEB 1991 • Hays, Texas
                  Marriage Date: 4 Apr 2014
                  Marriage Place: Comal, Texas, USA
                  Spouse: Danielle Lee Brassfield (Shields)
                  Spouse Age: 19
                  Birth Year BIRTH 12 FEB 1995 • Bexar County, Texas

Source Citation
                  Texas Department of State Health Services; Austin, Texas; Texas Marriage Index, 1966-2014

At this point, I think this information is all over the internet… However, one thing that I can add is that both parents of both the ex-wife and the current wife, as well as the murderer’s parents have all lived in Sutherland Springs, at one time, or another. Additionally, the ex-wife is blonde, of Germanic descent; the current wife is part Hispanic. Lastly, it’s just a bizarre fluke that the murderer and his second wife happened to be born on the same day, four years apart…

Regrets that there is not a URL that can be directly linked to, from this site.

Again, hope this helps with clarification.

• Appreciate the reply DJTj. Records like that are only available by clearance of some sort licensed PI, or govt etc.

Thanks wondered where the Hispanic connection was for all the relatives.

sorta Like two people with same name

Thanks for the considerate reply

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Thanks!

Sadly, I have to stay off Facebook. Twitter is bad enough. FB is very troublesome for me. My computers have run much better after I began avoid them at the 100% level.

I’m interested in male friends of his – drinking, drug, hang-out or shooting buddies. If those names come up, they would be great.

• deqwik2 says:

I’m beginning to think their narrative is an outsider that shot up a church with no motive. Random target. Gun control angle & pump it out all day Sunday.

I believe he was unstable, abusive & an atheist upset that his wife left him & liked church. A looney tune that went over the edge & current gun laws should have been enough to stop him. He had a reason for that target.

We don’t need new gun laws, just figure out how he got through the crack & fix the crack.

• sat0422 says:

We need every church in America to lock the doors after people enter. We need to recognize that “concealed carry permits” mean something important and that a trained person with a legal weapon needs to be in every church in America. We are war with jihad, mental ill people, and those who are just plain evil. That is what the 2nd is for – arm yourself in a concealed manner and go about your business. The person with a permit is most likely not your enemy!!!

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Could be that the AF-to-NICS feed is somehow broken, and his data never made it there. Would have been under Osatan. He was more interested in taking guns from old vets than young punks.

I do think they want to hide the angry atheist angle, but domestic abuser and mental illness are narrative, so kind of surprised they don’t want to go there, but that leads to atheist, so yeah – off the menu, and what you say (random outsider, no motive) is then best for gun control agenda.

• theduchessofkitty says:

Dear God… Please, not her! Not her child!

7. I looked at his LinkedIn account and his “favorite causes” are a liberal/left laundry list.

8. Greenmirror says:

Danielles fb is getting lot of traffic, read she had worked at the church last five years.

9. Greenmirror says:

one other small detail, appears he had a “BCD” the bad conduct discharge apparently does allow you to posses a firearm.

10. Ghostrider says:

The progressives will be in full force and effect mode calling for banning all ammunition, firearms of any kind and existing lawful gun ownership registration with exorbitant fees. It will be their cry from now until the mid term elections, especially if it poll tests well with their base.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

We just have to say no way.

Imagine if they get back into power and ban guns. Their crazies will be everywhere. Lenin-time. Nope. Never giving them up.

Prayer in school. That’s my response.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Am all in for banning ammo sales … to Democrats.

• TheLastDemocrat says:

Good idea.
        The schools have done so well with teaching math, social studies, civics, writing, and rational thought.

Let’s put them in charge of prayer, also.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

It boils down to retreat or attack. I say attack. We DON’T concede on these things. We turn them around.

MATH – destroy all common core thinking in the main course. Re-discover what worked before, that older parents and grand-parents remember, and return to that. If there is anything salvageable from common core math, it is the idea that kids can develop EXTRA ways about thinking out solutions to problems. MAKE THOSE EXTRA CREDIT ONLY.

This fundamentally violates the idea of common core, that “everybody wins 100%” using weird new stuff, which is a bad communist idea invariably meaning everybody gets a 40% education. So we save common core ideas about mental algorithms as stretch goals that kids doing well can get into – and return to the basics that all kids have understood for decades or centuries for the main course. No more “math that cannot be explained by parents”. Eliminate that stuff completely.

SOCIAL STUDIES – First, we destroy the concept. This was actually a socialist program – to change SPECIFIC SUBJECTS like History and Geography into a fakely unified topic that could be related to socialism and then downgraded. First, we begin with TERMS, and destroy the idea of “social studies”. Then we introduce classic rigor into all of these clearly identified topics.

THIS is why military education back in the Trump school days was so good – it had not been INFECTED with ideas like this, which had already begun to rot out public education in the 1960’s and 1970’s.

CIVICS – If we have it, just make sure it’s not named in an Alinsky way. By the time all the socialism is removed, not sure how much will be left. Maybe fill it with American stuff and call it American studies. 😉 No – civics as such is fine.

WRITING – If we called it that, it might actually get better. Again, this is something that got tucked into “English” which got tucked into “Social Studies”. Note how that scam worked. The more nebulous name was always the less rigorous part, and thus RIGOR WAS SABOTAGED BY SOCIALISTS.

RATIONAL THOUGHT – Philosophy. REQUIRED. Not to be confused with Mathematical logic, part of Mathematics, also REQUIRED.

We have to start this off with prayer. The kids are going to need to pray that they can remember it all. But they will. 😉

PS – what I’m describing isn’t unrealistic. My FATHER had stuff this rigorous in public schools. His GRADE SCHOOL papers looked like my junior high. But his schooling was before the socialist infection.

• mimbler says:

Just out of curiosity, I looked up how much weed crosses from mexico across the AZ border. It is 8.4 million pounds a year. And that is just one state’s border with Mexico. It comes across because people will pay for it.
        If all guns were banned and magically confiscated, it is pretty easy to see that they would be flowing across the border because people would pay for them.

Gun control can only take guns from the law abiding. I know I am preaching to the choir at this site, but I thought the example of the shear volume of illegal substances entering this country show that guns will always be available to the bad guys.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Yes! And there are a lot of gun manufacturers in Brazil and elsewhere, so the guns will flow. If fact, my guess is that the industry supplying guns to the US would revive nations like the Norks and Islamic hell-holes, and the ChiComs would encourage their own industry.

Nope – gun control is a non-starter. We’re going to control communists, whether they like it or not. We’re just going to be VERY NICE about it this time.

It will be fine, communists! Keep your job. Keep your acting career. Never get elected to public office EVER. 😎

• ThingsWeTakeForGranted says:

Hillary said that in one of her speeches. She said they will make it so expensive to own a gun that most people will not be able to.

• Reed Mencke says:

No that is not what progressives will be talking about and never has been. Clearly this man was not legally qualified to carry or own a firearm. Yet his car was full of weapons. We just need a better system of background checks and a national database. Background checks need to include ALL firearm purchases: online purchases, gun show purchases, etc. Vegas has a gun show just about every week, you don’t need to go to real gun store to purchase.

Nobody wants your firearm. Nobody is trying to take away your second amendment rights. It is illegal to own or drive a car without a license. It should be illegal to own or carry a firearm without a license.

• It is NOT illegal to own an automobile, without a license. Many older people own their personal cars and do not have driver’s licenses, but have others (i.e. children, friends from church, neighbors) who do the actual driving for them. This analogy is not supported.

11. If his wife is Lauren R Kelly she shows not living in his home. She is in Portland OR, She does show she used to live there. She has had two addresses in Portland, the CURRENT address though looks more like a post office or mail box service. I thought his first wife had the child and they were divorced

12. Pam says:

13. joeknuckles says:

Folks, watch out for “movealongnothingtoseehere” trolls. They always come out at times like this to push certain narratives and to quash any ideas that counter that narrative.

• maggiemoowho says:

You aren’t kidding, just wait for the “Crisis Actor” BS to start or the “this didn’t really happen, it’s a drill or whatever . Someone always starts that crap and it speads from there, Alex Jones will be working overtime tonight.

14. snailmailtrucker says:

Good guy with a gun….. Stops a Bad Liberal/Democrat with a Gun !

15. snailmailtrucker says:

God Bless all of the Victims and their families and loved ones !

President Trump…. Please write an Executive Order authorizing a Free AR 15 type rifle
    and safety classes to all Deplorable American citizens who would like to help Protect their fellow American Citizens !

16. This bastard went from teaching the bible to kids (according to his LinkedIn) to Liking Atheist groups (His FB). He liked Children, Animals, Arts, Environment and Social Acts. (LinkedIn).

WTF happened?

ONE THING THAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN. This loop hole and linking background checks.

“Kelley purchased the Ruger AR-556 rifle in April 2016 from an Academy Sports & Outdoors store in San Antonio, a law enforcement official told CNN.

When Kelley filled out the background check paperwork at the store, he checked the box to indicate he didn’t have disqualifying criminal history, the official said. He listed an address in Colorado Springs, Colorado when he bought the rifle, the official said.”

• James F says:

There is no loophole. That is gungrabber propaganda talk.

The FFL seller has to ask for a valid state issued id that includes the address written on the background check form filled out by the buyer. The FFL then enters that information into the federal database and waits for a clear background check before completing the sell or transfer of the firearm.

The FFL either failed to perform their due dillegence or the federal databse was not properly updated with the info that would flag this felon as ineleigibelmfpr firearm purchase.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

What was discovered after Sandy Hook, when Obama ordered some big list of investigation items (which had already be conveniently prepared) was that reporting of data to NICS was TERRIBLE. My guess is that his discharge was NOT properly databased, either due to NOT being reported, OR due to not being properly entered.

• If that is true… and the Seller failed… they should be held liable somehow.

• squid2112 says:

Why? .. if he wanted a firearm, there are a 1000 other ways of getting one too. Shoot, all he had to do is ask Eric Holder for one. Holder would have given him a fully automatic for Christ sake.

• mimbler says:

I think Wolfmoon’s speculation is far more likely. The federal government (Air Force), failed to convey the discharge information to the federal government (NCIS), or NCIS didn’t enter it properly.

Anyway, the government foul up will be used to push more restrictive laws that have nothing to do this this sad situation.

• TimeIsNow says:

Why oh why did you cut out his love for CNN?
      You said, “He liked Children, Animals, Arts, Environment an” Social Acts.” So he was a PETA activist, an environmentalist nut, and a SJW activist,. Also modern Art is just fecal smearing of Western Civilization. For his love of CNN alone we know he hated all Deplorables. He liked children…HMMM?

• TimeIsNow says:

Since everything from here on out will be covered up and nothing will come out, I say it needs to be blamed on CNN’s hate for deplorables. He was watching that channel, and it gave him the fake morals to do what he did. CNN needs to be held accountable. Simple.

• TheLastDemocrat says:

This guy was not a kid’s Bible teacher.
      He was an aide for a VBS week.

Most likely, his wife or mom asked him to come help them out for the week.

He filled juice cups or checked people in each morning.

17. This bastard went from teaching the bible to kids (according to his LinkedIn) to Liking Atheist groups (His FB). He liked Children, Animals, Arts, Environment and Social Acts. (LinkedIn).

WTF happened?

ONE THING THAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN. This loop hole and linking background checks.

18. Apollo says:

What a loser.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

During the past eight years or so this punk devolved from a scrawny little Goth loner to a chunky arrogant atheist Antifa-type murderer.

19. wolfmoon1776 says:

• deqwik2 says:

Read some FB posts that said he was atheist & Danielle liked church which caused problems. They say he was abusive so she left him & he was upset about her liking church.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Makes sense – religious differences like that are often really nasty. Agnostics and believers sometimes work, but atheists are often a really tough case to pair with a believer of any kind.

• Reporter from Info Wars on David Knights show is claiming there was a hostage in the car, and something about a girlfriend (hostage?). No one mentioning Wifes. The two men who chased him down and specifically the young man who was interviewed said nothing.
          David Due (speeeling) is reporting this from info wars, he is on site.

A shotgun was used to shoot Devin. Claimed it was his side not covered by the vest. Shotgun would mean to me he was not very far from the shooter. And he hit him close enough for him to bleed out, depends on the load also, still distance and accuracy issues. Note in the interview the car driver claimed the man who shot Devin had a RIFLE (I just listened to it again to confirm). I think a Texas boy at his age knows the difference in a shotgun and a Rifle.

Reporter also saying he is hearing he did shoot himself. But he can’t confirm it yet

common pattern, disinfo (inaccurate info) mixed stories etc.

• I am backing off for a few days. There is way to much weird stuff I have found checking into backgrounds. coincidence perhaps, just so many things. The story of his arrest in Colorado with dirty blond hair. Every photo its black hair. When he was arrested in CO. August 2014 for animal cruelty, compare Timeframes, to the marriage license issued (according to NYT) says he married Shields on April 1st 2014 back in TX in the county she lives. Where was Danielle ? They claim she was just now trying to get a divorce from him.

What is the fathers name and mother, no mention of them. He called his father after he was shot and escaping and told them he would not make it home. (news Conference made the claim of the phone call) THey owned a home worth almost a million (NYT) in New Braunfield. Yet someone is saying they/he moved to Colorado. Someone posted the gun was bought in Colorado.

There is a former Pastor who if I heard him correctly, the Devin was in the area for a church festival (on the sign) a few days before he came back/ Mark Collins

No one else has reported that

Later

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Dude might have gone two-gun on the perp, which would be smart. If I was running next door to deal with a perp, my only debate would be 2 guns or 3.

Like you said – Texas! 😉

We’ll see. Lots of disinfo to mess up researchers, and also to make it more crazy than it is.

Once again, Trump needs to ban this cr&p. NO DOMESTIC PSY-OPS.

• The pastor interviewed said it was an AR15 the neighbor had, no shotgun.

Domestic psy-ops have been LEGAL with laws passed just after Nine !!.

psy-ops, also known as false flags. Don’t have the link at finger tips.

According to the spokesperson at the interview this morning Devin dropped his weapon, and jumped in his vehicle. Then claims he later appears to have shot himself.??? he dropped the AR16
              No mention of the weapon he used to shoot himself.

Weirder and Weider.

PS there is video from the church recording system

• JohnPaulJohnes says:

I think that makes sense.

Somewhat off topic but same context. Who is Will Wheaton really ???

Per below link:
        http://www.celebatheists.com/wiki/Wil_Wheaton (language warning. Hast F word once in text, non-sexual context)

“I’m not religious, and I don’t need religion in my daily life, but I completely respect that there are people who derive great peace and meaning from various religious teachings. ” – Will Wheaton 2006

After Yesterday’s shooting in Texas, he seems to become more violent against religion

927284357609353218?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

(purposely broke Twitter link) Don’t want text displayed here. Has a 4 letter word in text. either put the two together or search will wheaton on Texas shooting)

20. Praise the Lord and pass the ammo. Seems contradictory that saying. But now I get it.

Innocent life needs to be protected. Too many wolves out there. Lone or otherwise.

21. Nailbanger says:

Why do all of these shooters look retarded?
    So taking my guns away is going to fix this how?

22. n1ghtcr4wler says:

Seems like he was incited by anti-christian rhetoric of the leftist media like CNN

23. G. Combs says:

“Thomas I went to HS with this kid, he was weird as hell and seemed completely unstable back then. Everything they will eventually find out about Devin is going to make complete sense as to why he did this”….

HMMMmmmm — Violence in Schools? It’s the Prozac and Ritalin Stupid!WHY KIDS KILL? PROZAC AND ALTERNATIVES
    by Lawrence Wilson, MD

This is a very good read on what they are doing to our children.
    “…one of every five children is labeled with ‘attention deficit’ or ADHD. The number of children so diagnosed increased by 90% between 1989 and 1996! Three-fourths of the doctor visits resulted in drug treatment. Clinical Psychiatric News, July 1998 reported that 223 children under age 3 who enrolled in Michigan’s Medicaid program before December 1996 were labeled ADHD. The author adds: “Amazingly, 57% of these children were treated with one or more psychotropic drugs including Ritalin, Prozac, Dexedrine, Aventyl and Syban. Thirty-three percent were medicated with two or more of these drugs.”….”

ADHD and Ritalin: The Problem of Unnecessary Diagnosis

• sat0422 says:

CCW permits are legal. Let’s treat them as such and stop posting NO GUNS ALLOWED. We are like sheep led to a slaughter and the wolves know how to find us. Lock the doors at and have an armed guard present at all times. Permit those with CCW permits to be armed and carry concealed. We are at war with some elements of society weather we admit it or not.

• cagberry says:

His puffy face could be from psych meds.

24. Frank says:

This crime like Columbine demonstrate the prefictible product of nihilism. Jordan Peterson characterizes this type of mass murder of innocents, in churches or schools as an ultimate abnegation of being. Essentially a personal “spitting in the face of God.”

25. Nunya Bidness says:

Kelley fits the Antifa profile. It will be confirmed when we hear nothing about his motives. Watch for Langendorff to be trashed as every detail of his past will be examined under the media microscope. They have to equate Langendorff with Kelley.

26. PDQ says:

Was in the military…Manchurain…sorry, but they are triggered and then eliminated.
    This is another warning for PDJT to back off…vegas, NYC, and this event.

27. Jeff says:

UNCONFIRMED but seems plausible . Information available from supposed uncle of the shooter , Dave Ivey .

Posts include one reporting Devin Patrick Kelly discharged dishonorably for assault on previous wife and child . Supposedly his new wife was connected to this Church .

In the absence of a credible media we are the new media . The person who made this linked article is shown on FB Attempting to get Dave Ivey to confirm his reporting .

#CNNisISIS

28. TwoLaine says:

Another former security guard. I see a pattern here. Was he also employed by the Orlando killers company? The one with very lapse hiring and employee security?

• Samuel Benson says:

Actually you see “security guard” come up frequently in the cv of loner/loser killers. It has something to do with an attraction to authority and power. Face it, powerlessness and isolation is what drives the anger in most of these guys. Many times they’ll apply to police forces or military and wash out or not pass the psych exams. Easier then to be a security guard. Nothing necessarily conspiratorial about it.

• TWo Laine, interestingly in the press conference this morning the spokesperson confirmed he did have a security guard license (no weapon). He then stated after confirming this, like the type used at music festivals, then went on. Odd he would frame it that way. Most of those with that type of license work at stores of some sort, just a presence at a grocery store etc. For giggles would like to seed the name of the company he worked for. What was their specialty, how do they advertise their company and services

Also in the press conference the spokesperson confirmed he used his cell phone to call his dad.

He claimed Devin spoke to his father and told him he had been shot and would not make it home.

New York Times is stating he lived with his parents growing up in almost a million dollar home in New Braunfield .

Was he back living with his parents or in the other home in another city 30 miles or so away.

• TwoLaine says:

I tho’t they said he was a security guard at a swimming pool last summer on F & F. Maybe it’s in the neighborhood where his parents live. He was denied a gun license according to the TX Gov, and had been discharged from the service on domestic abuse charges, so one wonders how he got hired as a guard of anything.

Probably daddy connections. He might have had affluenza. It’s been seen in TX recently.

29. LULU says:

From the CBS article linked:

Officials say the suspect lived in a San Antonio suburb and doesn’t appear to be linked to any organized terrorist groups. CBS News has learned Kelley has a wife named Danielle Lee Shields.

Other reports said that his mother-in-law owns a PO Box in Sutherland Springs, which she uses for her mailing address, and that she attends that church.

I am sensing family bad blood in this story. We’ll see.

30. Joel says:

ABC News
    “I went to the window to look and I see an armed man dressed in riot gear — I guess that’s what you call it — SWAT gear,” Fred Curnow, who lives nearby, told ABC affiliate KSAT. “Fully masked, fully armored. He was just shooting the church from the outside.”

Curnow said the suspect “kept unloading clip after clip,” estimating the shooter unleashed at least six clips in total in and around the church.

31. cagberry says:

I’m glad to see the title for this story was toned down but unfortunate that right out of the gate it brings unsupported and inflamatory associations to ANTIFA as motive. Not the way I like to see facts headlined in CTH. Who are you and what have you done with SD?

• Drazil says:

Well there IS info about him being part of antifa groups (and they confirmed he was part of their page in discussion of the shooting.) and antifa DID schedule an event on the 4th. They took out a full page ad in the newspaper advertising it. May not be definitive as motive, but it is screaming the words.

Btw long time no see everyone. Went back to lurking after the election. And haven’t posted… Wow nearly a year.

32. Benson II says:

If this shooter is found out to have been on Psychiatric drugs it will be a continuation of a long list of mass shooters on these mind altering drugs know to cause suicidal and homicidal tendencies. I’m dismayed by the lack of attention by the press and internet about the causes of these mass shootings when the dots are their to be connected.

When I grew up and for years after there was no such thing as a mass shooting. I repeat there was no such thing as mass shootings. Soldiers did not commit suicide in massive numbers like we see now, children did not commit suicide in numbers never before seen. What changed?

33. georgiafl says:

Lou Dobbs exposing corruption in our military – US Navy officers and contractors.

This lack of integrity/discipline may be why we have had the two collisions of USN ships in the Pacific.

• georgiafl says:

Sorry – meant to post on Presidential Thread.

• mimbler says:

It seems to me from the outside, that the Navy has been corrupted for a long time. Of all the military services, they tended to lead with liberal type policies. And I would just shake my head at what some of the Admirals would say promoting PC causes.

Anyone who would degrade the military for political PC points would certainly not be adverse to selling it out for money.

• georgiafl says:

I’m thinking our President had a hand in exposing this and will have a hand in dealing justice to these crooks.

• georgiafl says:

President Trump takes loss of American lives personally – and it makes him mad as heck.

These ‘Admirals’ will pay the full price for their perfidy.

Same with the Admiral’s son/grandson in the Senate!

34. Tejas Rob says:

Report out this morning that this guy was charged and convicted of animal cruelty in Colorado.

This guy’s dad runs a tech company in New Braunfels and recently moved to Colorado, so apparently that is his connection to that state.

• Tejas Rob says:

OK, so far, I’ve been skeptical of this guy’s connection to Antifa, but apparently this morning we learned from a press conference that the shooter was dressed in black and wearing a “skull” face mask.

We have this posted at /pol on Friday. Seems one day off the actual event, but close enough. Also notice Antifa likes these skull facemasks.

• Its not off.

It says watch Texas tomorrow something big is coming. That would be the 5th.

• Tejas Rob says:

OK, I’ve learned some more about this photo. It’s a group called “Atomwaffen”. They’re a strange bunch, Nazi symbols, hate the right, align with Charles Manson, seemed to be associated with ISIS, they have photos of themselves in their garb and masks with that “finger to allah” thing. They seem to basically hate everyone. Anarchists from the looks of things, just want to sow chaos.

• POP says:

interesting.
      A history of animal cruelty as a child is one of the markers for a future murderer / serial killer.

35. PureInHeart says:

This guy was teaching vacation Bible school for 4-6 year-olds in 2013. He was Court-martialed the year before that (the account on this does vary, but appeals may account for this) for spousal and child abuse? Churches should make background checks mandatory for anyone working with children.

36. LBB says:

Domestic dispute to override his black attire & skull mask?

Freeman Martin, the DPS commander in Region 6, told reporters the gunman Kelley had a “domestic situation” going on with his estranged wife’s family. Kelley allegedly sent the woman’s mother threatening text messages prior to the shooting.”

• Tejas Rob says:

He knows where they live, if he just wanted to kill them that’s what he would have done. I’m not saying it has nothing to do with his motive, but might just be part of his motive, like why he chose that particular target.

37. Molly Pitcher says:

I hope this doesn’t take up half the page but I can’t preview before posting.

38. PDQ says:

Just want to cover bases and let peope know the potential for danger…

39. PDQ says: