Saturday October 21st – Open Thread

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

168 Responses to Saturday October 21st – Open Thread

1. froggieleggs says:

Hi All! I wanted to stop in and thank you all for your donations to my GofundMe. My Husband and I are so grateful! Again… Thank You!!!!

I had a Dr appointment yesterday and it went pretty good. I get to have this God forsaken feeding tube removed!! I have the one that goes through the abdomen with one tube going into the small intestines and the other into the stomach. Not the one that goes in the nose and down the throat.

I will have another scan done in early December to see how much the mass has shrunk. At the end of this month, October 31st, I will see the Radiologist to discuss having Prophylactic Cranial Irradiation to prevent the cancer from going to the brain. This is one that I will just have to pray on and let God guide me as the side effects to it are horrible!

Anyway, just wanted to give you all an update. I know my husband put one on the gofundme page but not sure if anyone saw it and I did want to personally thank everyone here for helping us out. I love you all so much, and miss not chatting with you. I promise when I start to get my free time back, I will be here more often.

Again, Thank You All So Very Much!!!

2. SF says:

Andre Kertesz with the cat

3. Lucille says:

Let’s grant that extradition request re Soros…

“Hungary fears Soros influence could force out Orban, open doors to Muslim migrants”
    October 21, 2017 10:27 AM By Christine Douglass-Williams

4. Had to think twice about the caption and picture before I ‘got’ it. See if you can figure it out. …

5. kalbren2r1 says:

Happy Caturday!
    Wishing all my fellow treepers Shalom and may God continue to protect, heal, restore, and guide your days. May HE protect and keep PDJT, V.P. M. Pence, and their families as they lead and guide this great country in a political, humanitarian, and belief in God revival. Stay vigilant and safe in the days ahead.

6. Lucille says:

のせ猫 x モヒカン Mohawk cat#1

7. Bakokitty says:

Sending Caturday hugs to all you lovely Treepers ….

8. pacnwbel says:

Appearing in my e mail this p.m. is a news byte from TTN (whoever they are ) that a Fox newsie is complaining about colleagues who favor President Trump, what’s wrong with that? It is the Fox newsie who imho is wrong, one Chris Wallace. For all the talking heads on the alphabets that have nothing good to say about our President, I am thankful that there are some reliable voices that speak up for him.

• auscitizenmom says:

He likes to act neutral, but he always makes sure to throw in his digs against Pres. Trump. Very often he tries to get whoever he is interviewing to say something negative if they haven’t.

9. Janie M. says:

My contribution to Caturday. Kind of reminds me of the Romeo and Juliette of the animal world. How sweet. 💕

10. auscitizenmom says:

lilbirdee12’s prayer:

Grant us patience, Lord, as the evil ones try to anger us and cause us to fall.
    Spread blessings over Israel and Netanyahu.

We humbly ask that You please comfort those who are grieving and in pain.
    Thank you Father, for Your Love and the gift of Life.

And, Lord, we pray for all the people who have been affected by the earthquakes and hurricanes.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen.