October 20th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #274

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,094 Responses to October 20th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #274

1. trapper says:

Hahahahahaha.

– Hey Steve. You go stand outside the window and make scary noises, and then when these guys start shaking and stammering I’ll put my arm around their shoulders and promise to protect them from the bogeyman outside if they fund my wall and tax cuts. Whaddayasay?

– Sounds good, Mr. President.

2. Troublemaker10 says:

• Nchadwick says:

Phoenix police did something like this w/ outspoken BLM activist —
      This video of news coverage of event was in 2015

NOTE: after that — this is the individual who STILL leads all the blm/resist rallies in Phoenix — including when they attempted to march onto Phoenix highway and were met w/ riot gear police — when they would not disperse — nationwide media covered the tear gas that followed….. Whenever I see this “race baiting” leader of that community — always think of this event.

3. Troublemaker10 says:

4. Pam says:

5. Pam says:

6. Pam says:

7. Trumppin says:

so what is this about TRex?

• LBB says:

Don’t have a readout on Tillerson’s remarks, but may be a offshoot of the statement PDJT said last Friday in presser.

Q Have you spoken with Theresa May or Emmanuel Macron about the Iranian Deal?

THE PRESIDENT: Yes.

Q What did they say to you? What did you say to them?

THE PRESIDENT: They would love me to stay in, only for one reason: Look at the kind of money that’s being sent. You know, Iran is spending money in various countries.

And I’ve always said it, and I say to them: Don’t do anything. Don’t worry about it. Take all the money you can get. They’re all friends of mine.

Actually, Emmanuel called up, and he talked to me. And I said, look, Emmanuel, they just gave Renault a lot of money. Take their money; enjoy yourselves. But we’ll see what happens.

Iran has to behave much differently.

• Tillerson allegedly told countries in the EU not to worry, they will get trade deals, or some such re: TPP type deals, I think – don’t remember the details. Frankly, I thought they (Lou and Fred) overreacted badly but, hey, that’s just me. I could be wrong.

8. SR says:

Is this a activist judge? This judge will block bank records otherwise many politicians on both sides would get naked. Bushes, John M and Clinton paid for fake dossier and everyone knows in DC