President Trump Speech To Heritage Foundation – 7:00pm Livestream…

Tonight President Donald Trump is delivering a speech at the Heritage Foundation’s President’s Club Meeting in Washington DC.  The President’s speech is being livestreamed.  Approximate start time 7:15 – 7:30pm

UPDATE: Video Added

White House LivestreamRSBN Livestream LinkAlternate Livestream Link

This entry was posted in Culture, Donald Trump, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

64 Responses to President Trump Speech To Heritage Foundation – 7:00pm Livestream…

1. Jim says:

Holy cow! Our guy is delivering another speech after all he has done today. How in the world does he do it. Just when I think I could not be prouder of him, he makes me even prouder. MAGA!

2. HolyLoly says:

Wow. A live pianist. How wonderful.

3. MY PRESIDENT IS A HARD WORKER FOR THE NATION AND WE THE PEOPLE.

4. Patriot1783 says:

I believe a Treeper mentioned yesterday? he would be there, hope he gets a chance to meet President Trump.

• CorwinAmber says:

and that would be me…just returned from the event and it was a hoot, nuff said? Going to bed (and, no, I did not get to meet the President up close and personal, sigh, but I did talk to Ed Meese for a few minutes…so I shook the hand of someone who shook President Reagan’s hand, good enough for me). MAGA!

• Patriot1783 says:

That is great! I’m glad you had a nice time tonight.
        When you have time later please tell us more about some of the experience 🇺🇸MAGA!

5. nimrodman says:

“Freedom is not a gift from government … it is a gift from God”

6. Pam says:

7. Pam says:

8. Pam says:

9. stats guy says:

here’s a pretty vid from President Trump

Walls, more Walls

(note the flaming commie bots that respond, total twitter trash

10. Pam says:

11. StanH says:

Man, this guy is relentless. Gotta love our President.

12. Pam says:

13. Joyful Noise says:

God Bless you President Trump! MAGA!

14. Daniel says:

And people claimed he wasn’t conservative enough or religious enough.

Everything he is doing reflects on a single idea — Restore US American Culture.

15. briandrake75 says:

Well the harpies are in fine form … we had to cover the speech at work, and now they’re complaining that Trump’s tax reform description only included “the rich” (naming only the upper percentage, etc.) and nothing about mortgage relief … the small business details elicited remarks of, “Oh, yeah, now people will buy more polluting SUVs and ruin the environment!”

The REEEEEEEEEEE is very high today.

Meanwhile I’m over here so relieved this man got elected that I cannot described how it feels. I’m sure you know how it feels and I have no need to describe it.

16. gzuf says:

Hahaha, gotta love it, didn’t even wait until Halloween.

“I want Merry Christmas back.”

Just like the Anthems, vastly agreeable issue that directly takes on the current culture war. Lefties naturally unable to resist taking the bait on a losing issue because they are driven by hate. Repeat on the MSM for weeks.

POTUS knows they will attack him no matter what and is constantly using it against them.

17. tuskyou says:

Speaking of Christmas–http://jonmcnaughton.com/you-are-not-forgotten-10×15-inch-open-edition-print/
    Any patriotic American would love to hang this on their wall on Christmas morning. The Forgotten Man Is Forgotten No More. MAGA

18. HolyLoly says:

Many have compared our forty-fifth president to King Cyrus as depicted in the forty-fifth chapter of Isaiah. King Cyrus was chosen by God to make the way for the Jewish people to restore the temple in Jerusalem at the end of their seventy years of captivity.

That’s what it looks like President Trump is doing. Paving the way to restore American prosperity while promoting our Christian roots without shame. We are so blessed!

19. N Dean says:

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP!!!
    Before he even started delivering tonights speech at The Heritage Foundation i ALREADY KNEW he was going to make me PROUD. He did not disappoint. EVERY SINGLE WORD OUT OF HIS MOUTH WAS SPOT ON!!! I COULD NOT BE PROUDER OF OUR PRESIDENT!!! I “GOT HIM EHEN HE RAN FOR PRESIDENT, AND HE HAS NOT FAILED TO PROVE HIS LOYALTY AND COMMON SENSE to defend our freedoms and ensure our founding fathers’ constitution remains intact. He blee my mind when he said he wanted “Merry Christmas” back in the Americsn dialogue, this Christmas, and for all future Christmas’!!! Reagan was a straight shooter, Teddy Roosevelt was a maveric, and both would have felt the same way about all this overboard politically correct nitwits. I greatly admire both these two past presidents, but Donald Trump just makes me stand up and cry out Yeeaaaaahhh!!!! 😁😁😁 THANK GOD WE HAVE A PRESIDENT WHO HAS A BRAIN, AND NOT AFRAID TO SPEAK IT, KNOWING HE’S TRYING HIS ABSOLUTE BEST TO HELP U.S. CITIENS INA FAIR AND JUST WAY.

STAY THE COURSE MR. PRESIDENT; let the nay sayer politically correct, corrupt, and/or anarchists go pound salt!!! That includes all the phony hollywood democrats who supported crooked hillary. LOL. Poor misguided dolts. And WE’RE the deplorables? LOL. NOT!!!

• piper567 says:

N Dean, “…but Donald Trump just makes me want to stand up and cry out Yeeaaaaahh!!!!”
      My sentiments Exactly!
      WHAT a Speech!
      Isn’t it just grand to LOVE our President?

20. Sandy says:

President Trump NEVER stops! He is awesome!

21. lav48erne says:

All I want to see is indictments against both of the Clintons, Comey, Lynch, Mueller. That is all I want for Christmas

22. lav48erne says:

23. Payday says:

So how does everyone square PDJTs apparent flip flop on supporting insurance company bailouts and saving Obozocare?

• JustSomeInputFromAz says:

President Trump threw the grenade over to Congress where it belonged. Yep our wonderful big club Senate will try something, but I really doubt it can get thru the House….2018 Primaries coming up and every Critter in the House is up for re-election.

• TexasRanchQueen says:

Sickening. It’s unconstitutional but hey lets keep it going for two more years.

• Jerzy2GA says:

The president himself can’t appropriate money without Congress doing so. Currently there is a “bipartisan” agreement for payments for 1-2 years. It still needs to be voted on by congress with a 60 vote margin then the president’s signature. Then it will be legal.
      The fact that congress decides to do this now, after they had the ability to do so under Obama is most telling. It took 4 days for the principals of the agreement to be struck. Very telling.

• Blacksmith8 says:

tsk tsk ‘apparent’ you need to look in the mirror before you start your besmirching.

24. MVW says:

Our POTUS is great in deal making, but based on the first 9 months, it is going to take thumb screws and waterboarding to get the necessary tax plan passed. It looks like there is just not enough leverage on 100% of the RepubliCrooks.