Intellectual Froglegs: “Knee Jerks”…

Joe Dan Gorman has produced one of his best episodes of Intellectual Froglegs to date:

Visit Intellectual Froglegs Site HERETwitter HERE

This entry was posted in Humor & Quizzes, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

182 Responses to Intellectual Froglegs: “Knee Jerks”…

1. Lucille says:

This is certainly a YouTube worth sending to everyone you know. Thanks, Joe Dan.

Here are some additional sources of truth. Just like Joe Dan’s YT, each would add FACTS to any discussion you might have with a “knee jerk”….

“GOD HATES AMERICA” BACKS NFL’S ANTHEM PROTEST
    September 29, 2017 – Daniel Greenfield

Blacks, Crime, and the Bended Knee
    By Shari Goodman – September 29, 2017

NFL desperately looking for compromise on anthem protests
    By Rick Moran – September 30, 2017

Colin Kaepernick donated $25K to organization named after cop killer
    By Rick Moran – September 30, 2017

2. WhistlingPast says:

Joe Dan to London’s Muslim mayor:
    “So when was the last time Tokyo had an Islamist terrorist attack?”

Great observation, Dan!
    Basically wherever there are NO Muslims there are NO terrorist atrocities.

3. brcajun says:

NFL players: I am a vet and I have a suggestion about liberty! Shutdown the NFL for 4 weeks, pay the players what a soldier makes during that time and send them to S. Korea for mild understanding of what the flag stands for or better yet, if they do not get it, send them to Afghanistan and join the battlefield troops for a month and I KNOW they will respect the red, white, and blue in a respectful way! Be thankful they live the life they have and GROW UP! Bye bye NFL from this vet!

4. hugofitch1 says:

It gets worse:

“This is one hell of a scandal with the NFL, could ruin the whole league,” claimed the show before detailing the fact that Carr was sacked two times in a row on the teams second drive and that the team’s usually dependable center snapped the ball at the wrong time in three different instances. Extremely capable receivers also made multiple “weird” drops of passes thrown by Carr that T.V. announcers even noted at the time.

The radio show then revealed bombshell “insider information” from an “extremely reliable” source who claimed that members of the Oakland Raiders did indeed throw the game as a sort of punishment for Carr choosing to not use the countries anthem to make a political statement.

“He wants to stand alone, he can stand alone on the field,” one of the teams offensive lineman said, according to the shows source. Keep in mind, the offensive line are literally the guys whose job it is to protect the quarterback, in this case the star player who didn’t kneel.

5. Noel Inzerille says:

Got my back deposit on season tickets for the Las Vegas Raiders. told them to stuff it. Funny thing was operator was not surprised at all. Must be lots of others doing the same thing

6. Patriot Lady says:

Joe Dan, Sundance,
    As I said in a previous post….
    We have a player, Isaiah Crowell, on the Cleveland Browns who posted a photo of an assassin slitting the throat of a police officer–a photo that instigated the assassination of 5 Dallas officers–a player who received virtually no punishment, and was forced into an apology by the Cleveland patrolman’s union– a player who is still collecting his paycheck from owner Jimmy Haslam.
    So please forgive me if I cannot join you in your outrage for players who did not stand for our anthem. Did any of those players hold up an effigy of a member of the military with a knife in his throat and blood dripping down his uniform? Tell me please. Did any of the players do that?
    Yes, their behavior was disrespectful – a childish, cowardly, self-centered act of protest, but not threats of murder against other human beings.
    As long as the NFL condones the evil of Isaiah Crowell and attempts to conceal domestic violence demonstrated by the Ray Rice video, I will never watch another game. And after seeing reports of fans still attending and watching Browns’ games, people like me are shamefully, a very, very small minority.
    Because I believe we need a reminder of Crowell’s evil, but I don’t know how to post photos, I will have to simply leave this link:
    Joe Dan,
    I have not watched your video, so if you did include the Isaiah Crowell information, I do appreciate it. Thank you.

• BigMamaTEA says:

olderwiser…..NOW THAT’S funny!!!! (JoeDan are you still reading?!!!)

• BigMamaTEA says:

Patriot Lady, I will be looking into that comment you posted. If you have any other links……will you post them on any Daily Open thread for me please. I want to know more about that.

Btw, Joe Dan’s videos are meant to be newsy, with truth and humor. Your comment presents a whole different matter.

7. Mike diamond says:

No more millions of dollars for N F L players scouts will go out to truck stops and rodeos to find new players and pay them much less money,they will all stand for the national anthem and respect the U S A !! We will all better off !

8. Anheuser-Busch, one of the NFL’s biggest sponsors, is weighing feedback from its customers on its sponsorship of the NFL.

The NFL player protests of the National Anthem have backfired in a major way on the league. It has seen sponsors pull out, ratings decline and teams play in front of practically empty stadiums.
    When customers call the number, 1-800-342-5283, they are greeted by a recording which gives, as its first option, a chance for anyone for or against the player protests to voice their opinions.

“If you are calling with questions or comments about Anheuser-Busch’s sponsorship of the NFL, press one,” the recorded voice says.

9. I am putting this here because I think I’ll remember THIS article and I think it’s appropriate to give a little background on myself. I think a little background is important not because “I” am so important but because my rather emphatic style can be read as someone who does think herself important.
    I put this over at TGP in their 10/2 article about the liberal media assault (Media Matters)on an article that they wrote which contained an error, which they pulled within 10 minutes; but which media matters was using all day to slam them as inaccurate news…I’m sure all of you get the irony.

I write and comment alot, passionately. I’m a convert to conservatism after being that unique creature that is a liberal: a passionate and intolerant ignoramus. It’s actually possible to be passionate and apathetic at the same time, as proved by these creatures, since they are passionate and self-congratulating and complacent about their ‘compassion’ and their ‘truth’, but they are apathetic about real truth or compassion and viewpoints held by any one who puts their brand in question. It’s actually the height of herd mentality insecurity and fear of truth, but they have marketing on their side and (and this is where I still am amazed at myself. 20 years ago I would have sneered at anybody who said this) the brilliant and beautiful creature who first used deceptive marketing to entice someone away from good got an innocent young woman and her mate to eat an apple from a tree and we’ve been dealing with all of those who he has been getting to do his dirty work for him ever since.

My story:

America Is the People Annie Baker 10 minutes ago

Liberals are intolerant of anyone questioning any detail of their propaganda. I’ve seen this with loyal leftist celebs like Nicole Kidman who dared to speak up for ‘our American elected’ president, saying that as our elected president it behooved us to give him our loyalty, even though it’s unlikely she voted for him. Because of that one slip, hostile innuendo has crept in frequently against her.

In MY case, I was as left as you can get, but I was related to some fantastic conservatives who patiently waited out my overt contempt of their views,until I finally agreed to check with my ‘expert’ liberal mentors about just one small fact.

That got the whole ball rolling.

I got slammed for merely questioning and every time after that I asked ANY question I would get slammed for disloyalty.

It took a while since leftist thinking is so embedded, but the whole transition was complete when THEY openly spoke about me while I was right there and branded me as a conservative and therefore needed to be left out of the conversation, also stating that any view I held had lost all credibility and therefore I was to be treated as having no voice, non-existent. I saw this years before this open display of it in the current era where the globalists are insane because they were counting on America gone, conservatives dead (through various conniving means) and liberal elites in power, sitting on huge tracts of land for their kingdoms and the continuation of their elite breeding….which is part of the reason I have almost zero interest in genealogy.

Give me one good American today who is bucking his shady ancestral history and making good; than a long line of who’s who upon whom a modern day do nothing parasite is basing their importance.

Genealogy is important to know one’s disease and gene history, but modern science, allowed to tackle many of these diseases, IF they are not impeded by politicized big pharma and the FDA leftgenda, can do much to make one’s gene pool irrelevant to one’s future health and the health of one’s offspring.

Since I still considered myself a diehard lib at that time who had NEVER slammed liberalism, I was outraged…but once they exiled me my ‘dormant’ curiosity awoke and I decided to research just what I supposed to be believing now.

Well, the fools never realize that if one actually READS the cogent and far calmer conservative history and facts, their narrative falls apart.

This was my story and this is why I believe that the Obuma tried so hard to get rid of a freely accessed internet and why teachers are so incredibly insane when they encounter a teacher or a kid who bucks their propaganda.

Their narrative falls apart COMPLETELY and once kids read about real history, with real heroes and real, self-reliant settlers and pioneers and innovators, the left is exposed as the parasitic, bombastic, inhumane, utterly untrustworthy entity for evil that it is.

10. Linda McMillan says:

“Knee Jerks” is Froglegs GREATEST piece yet!
    Also, looking up band, Arow, now.