U.S. Ambassador To U.N. Nikki Haley Press Conference…

U.S. Permanent Representative to the United Nations Nikki Haley holds a press availability in New York City on September 21, 2017 to discuss ongoing diplomatic engagements.

No-one in the media has yet to fully grasp the Trump Doctrine’ as it pertains to leveraging the scale and influence of the U.S. economy, all aspects, to gain national security outcomes.  This is what happens when a non-politician, a problem solver, becomes U.S. President.

For people who have contemplated and debated the possible use of economic leverage for decades, and starved for a strategic national policy therein, it is actually quite enjoyable to watch it all unfold; there’s a fun predictability to the MAGAnomic dance, and we haven’t yet even come to the best parts.

Once the issue with North Korea is addressed/resolved the same level of predictable security outcome will follow a similar path in Afghanistan, Iran and even more broadly throughout the mid-east.

There’s a lot of work between now and then, but that’s when things will become intensely interesting; because there’s a very predictable “Phase II” to the Trump Doctrine that will astound even Trump’s strongest policy detractors.

Assigning ownership and responsibility based on undeniable truisms is what underlines all of President Trump’s righteous endeavors.  The truth doesn’t care for feelings or sensibilities; truth exists in a place where it can be avoided but eventually not ignored.  POTUS Trump has a remarkable ability to draw out the essential truth in things, and it really doesn’t matter where those things are located.

Domestically or in foreign policy the assignment of truthful ownership carries the same disinfecting weight of sunlight.  Politically President Trump assigns ownership of Antifa behavior to Democrats, policy failure to Republicans and intransigent multinational usurpation and erosion of U.S. interests to the larger DC UniParty and administrative state.

These simple truths stand correctly assigned and the recipients cannot avoid ownership because they are factually correct.  Avoidance looks silly. Politicians trying to obfuscate their position becomes even more absurd.

When the larger U.S. national security interests are secured and objectives achieved, we will enter a phase where President Trump is no longer speaking to international leadership, their utility will no longer be needed.  President Trump will be speaking toward all people who are forced to live inside the consequences of their leadership.

Phase II will be incredible.

• A woman in Sweden fears for her safety because the elected officials in Sweden allow the conditions where her fears are real.  She is, quite simply, collateral damage to the political agenda of her elected officials.  If she wasn’t, she wouldn’t be.
  • A Tube passenger in London fears for his safety because his safety is lower on the scale of importance than the political and cultural goals of British officials.  If it wasn’t, it wouldn’t be.
  • Black people are shot and killed in Chicago because the elected officials and municipal law enforcement in Chicago are ok with allowing a community of black people to be shot and killed.  If they weren’t, they wouldn’t be.
  • The Eiffel Tower is surrounded in ballistic glass because French officials choose to put Paris at risk.  The ‘new social normal’ is not created by Parisians, but rather by the political and social ideology advanced by Parisian enabling.
  • German Markets are surrounded by barriers because the immigration policy of German officials creates the security risk.  If it wasn’t, they wouldn’t be.

We do that which is important to us; we avoid those things we view less important.

Simple truisms.  Start speaking to them and the geopolitical shifting becomes far more than seismic in consequence.

The decades long list will stand as remarkable as the truth behind it.  It becomes, as they say, inarguable.

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Economy, media bias, N Korea, President Trump, Secretary Tillerson, Terrorist Attacks, Uncategorized, United Nations, US Treasury. Bookmark the permalink.

97 Responses to U.S. Ambassador To U.N. Nikki Haley Press Conference…

1. Stringy theory says:

How lucky are we to have POTUS Trump? Wow!

2. FL_GUY says:

Very true.President Trump is exposing the fraud of political correctness and bringing the light of truth to the people of every country and hopefully, they will hold their politicians responsible for the damage done to their countries and remove them from office just like the USA did in 2016. God Bless President Trump, the Truthbringer.

3. John Doe says:

I’m surprised none of those stupid stupid ‘journalists’ asked UN Ambassador Nikki Haley how many unmaskings she requested today.

• fleporeblog says:

That cracked me up but at the same time drove my Cold Anger through the roof! Lucifer ‘s red headed wife was asking for unmasking literally up until 11:59am on January 20, 2017! I think Nikki Haley is doing a fantastic job and you can tell she absolutely loves her job. Nikki Haley has no business to ask for any unmasking. Samantha Powers’ was Nikki Haley yet she asked for 260 unmaskings in 2016/2017.

I truly believe in my heart that the House of cards will fall like a brick on Barry and his minions because of Samantha Powers.

• Tegan says:

Samatha Powers wasn’t doing it without direction. Of course, under Hilliary’s WH we would have never known about it….obviously what they were banking on. Lock her up!

• susanphd says:

I don’t expect the unmaskers to suffer any consequences for their illegal activities. Very disappointing that Deep state actors / shadow government are way too powerful and corrupt to let that happen. They control media, congress and judiciary (according to Kevin shipp whistleblower. ) We are quite powerless at this point. They have unsurped our constitution, by the way. So it’s highly unlikely that anyone from previous administration will be prosecuted. A shame.

• neal s says:

It took decades for the USA to get the way it is. It is unrealistic to expect too much too soon. By God’s grace, PDJT will fix much although perhaps not all. He also needs our help to primary out obstructionist RINOs any anyone else of either party that do not support MAGA. If we will send to congress and the senate, those who will work with PDJT to MAGA, then we will see wonders. But it can’t happen overnight.

There is much reform to be done in the DOJ and in courts all across our land. Until the DOJ and courts are adequately fixed, it would be counterproductive to try to bring prior administration lawbreakers to justice.

Support PDJT every way you can. Remove and replace those “representatives in name only”, who will NOT help MAGA. Pray for PDJT and his family and all those who he appoints and all those who support him. If we do these things, then it wouldn’t surprise me at all if sometime before the end of PDJT’s term, if certain people were called to account.

• fleporeblog says:

Sorry but I disagree!

• The Boss says:

They were too busy trying to be the first to ask her if she was attempting to force T-Rex out so she could be SoS. (One stupid wench finally did ask that question).

4. P7rancher says:

God speed President Trump, you are approaching the speed of light👍👍🙏🙏

5. valheisey says:

World Peace! Can you imagine??!!!
    So grateful to witness this amazing man, this time in history and to have been a singe vote to MAGA!
    Thanks be to God!

6. MIKE says:

Lens wipes. I should have invested heavily in lens wipes, for liberal ‘splodey head brains are gonna be all over the cameras. Now that’s WINNING

7. fleporeblog says:

We are living during a time that generations down the road would give a body part to have been alive during it. Don’t for one second that it for granted. I absolutely LOVE ❤️ the fact that Generation Z loves our President. They will be the ones that will write the history books about these magnificent eight years. Their kids and grandkids will be asking them to tell us more about the man they called the LION 🦁. Campfire stories will be about the Lion 🦁 that saved America and the World. Kids will want to get involved in politics to try and be the Lion 🦁 of their time.

All of us Treepers will have our special Treehouse in Heaven watching as it all takes place. Maybe the Lion 🦁 himself will come and spend some time on a branch!

8. duchess01 says:

“President Trump’s U.N. speech outlining a responsibility of all leaders to look out for the people of their nation was the precursor to what will follow.”

Exactly! Because they are not, their people suffer – not only indignities, but death! We are blessed we have elected a leader who cares about national security – about us – about protecting us from those who want to harm us – steal from us – destroy what we have worked hard as a nation to attain

Look no further than Sweden – where no woman is safe to go to the market in broad daylight – or to Paris where its people are at the mercy of anyone with a knife and/or gun – because of their gun laws – or Germany where German citizens are removed from their homes to make a place for migrants who don’t belong there – and here in the USA where illegals given licenses run down American citizens or gun them down in our streets – while collecting welfare benefits.

President Trump works for the best interests of the American people – and he believes all nations should do the same for theirs – God Bless him for working so hard to protect us and keep us safe!

9. Alison says:

Sundance says, “…and we haven’t even come to the best parts yet …”

Thank you, Lord, for making our votes count. God Bless our President Trump!

10. NJF says:

I think Nikki enjoys her job.

She’s an R who has learned how to win!

11. zephyrbreeze says:

Can you imagine if life and death negotiations had to be scheduled around Hillary’s naps and sobriety?

12. POTUS knows how to identify and develop talent. Nikki Haley is on the same page as POTUS and has totally changed our leadership position at the UN. She is doing an amazing job.

• El Torito says:

I personally think that there is much irrational exuberance with regards to Nikki Haley. She’s doing a great job as U.N. Ambassador, but let’s keep in mind 2 things:
      1) Her job as ambassador is simply to reflect Trump’s objective. She’s on a short leash. She’s not making decisions on her own.
      2)I have not forgotten her decision regarding the flag in SC. In my opinion, that started the whole statue destruction.

I think she’s doing a good job, in the way a pit bull on a short leash with a choke collar does. I would not trust her in a leadership position where she would make important decisions on her own. I recall a whole ton of treepers venemously airing their distrust of her.

Not trying to pee in everyone’s Corn Flakes -I think she’s great as long as Trump keeps her on the short leash.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Totally agreed. She’s great in this position. But yes – “irrational exuberance” is a great term, because I feel it myself, and I know it’s irrational. It’s actually a symptom of “too much winning”!

What I find fascinating is that the UN ambassadorship of the United States – before Trump – had deteriorated more and more under advancing globalism, to the point that people had come to see it as a useless position. Trump supporters who didn’t like Nikki Haley at all, were HAPPY to see a perceived enemy of Trump put into that position – as if she were being sent to Siberia.

And then – lo and behold – Trump turns the position into something grand and impressive by doing the things needed for Haley to have some actual gravitas when she speaks to the UN. So now, when she says she doesn’t want to be SoS, I really have to believe her. The UN ambassadorship has turned into a limelight glory post, with all the APPEARANCE of serious firepower, and SoS is becoming a hard work, real muscle, and no credit post like – oh, maybe CEO of Exxon! 😉

So while high-fiving Haley, I’m triple-low-fiving Tillerson! That man is going in the history books, IMO. The scholars will be respecting the T-T team in the text, but the pictures will be Nikki Haley.

• scott467 says:

100% agree.

• paulraven1 says:

Absolutely correct. She’d be nothing without Trump. Just another hack, knee-buckling, PC pandering, uniparty-kowtowing politician.

• In Az says:

Agree.

Just last week Nikki Haley had one foot in MAGA and the other foot in the Uniparty when she spoke.

Sundance pointed that fact out.

• Thank you for saying along the lines of what I was thinking.

• Well put, my friend……I feel the same way. Let Nikki prove herself over a long period of time. I may be wrong, and I have an open mind, but I have a gut that she is just following orders and would not be making any of these decisions if it were her making them…..

• bentley1blog says:

El Torito: Sadly, I have to agree with you. If I recall she was a “never Trump” advocate while she was governor, and yes, it was her decision to remove the Confederate flag. Of course she is priming herself to run for President down the line. Good for her, but what exactly are her true colors?

13. trialbytruth says:

Brilliant

14. litlbit2 says:

Awesome article. It has been written that many thing will be exposed and the exposures will continue through 2022!
    What a great time to be alive and able to enjoy Sundance. Every day starts with a unopened package and almost always yields a unexpected gift.

Thank You does not express how much I am Bless by all here.

For the many years I have voted and written, telephoned, e-mail my representatives. I can truly state I have never been more proud of a USA president.

President Trump has taken my vote and done more with it than any elect official in the seventy plus years of the corruption bred in practically all offices supposedly looking out for th e folks over personal gain.

Thank You Mr. President

15. trialbytruth says:

Carrying your predictions of Trumps foreign strategies to domestic concerns becomes self evident once one is incouraged to see the logic of its undeniable momentum.

Your prediction of world citizen application of this strategy is a quantum leap.

Do you see Trump actually advocating this or do you simply see this as an outcome of his success and others adopting it.

• missmarple2 says:

The most important world-reaching benefits of President Trump are, in my opinion:

1. Encouraging world leaders to act for the benefit of their own people. I see this as enormous. A few have followed his lead, especially Abe of Japan and Sisi of Egypt. More will do so. Benefits to the entire world in peace and prosperity.

2. Demonstrating that a non-political person can run a country effectively and engage on the world stage. This opens all countries with democracies to elect non-politicians, ending the monopoly of the political classes.

3. Straight talk coming into vogue, rather than the blather of diplomats and politicians.

4. The revelation of corruption, double-dealing, and misleading tactics of the political class, not only in the USA but all over the world. People are waking up.

• Tegan says:

Very good points, MissMarple….fully agree. I admire how he empowers other nations’ leaders and appears to gradually be winning their trust. And, I also like how he doesn’t limit his “attention” to the major powers. It was very interesting to see his comments to and the body language of the invited African nation’s yesterday.
        Finally, I am quite astounded at the avid followers of all these events going on around us. Political science/international relations has been somewhat of a passion of mine for several decades…pretty much tuned out during the Obama years out of frustration and disgust. How many of us watched the UN speeches, press conferences and luncheon remarks before this year? Now we eagerly await every report! How many former Presidents, VP and top ranking Caninet members stayed to work hard the entire session and be so visible? I can’t recall any, although I might be wrong.
        Honestly, it’s a joy to watch.

16. Sylvia Avery says:

I have written that I had never liked Donald Trump’s flashy playboy attention-seeking lifestyle with the blonde trophy wives on the pages of People Magazine. Sniff.

I expected nothing of him as I watched Candidate Trump and Melania descend the elevator. Show biz. Flashy. Sniff.

But when he began talking about immigration and The Wall, he caught my attention. He forced me see him and hear him and for the first time look at him as a serious candidate. It was a slow process overcoming my past impressions, but he won me over BIGLY.

During that time, I was anguished for the future of this country. IMO this was it. The last stop. We were the last place on the planet with any vestige of freedom of religion and we were losing it quickly. I prayed over the candidates and the election and in time I came to believe that as strange as it seemed God had anointed Donald Trump for this job at this time.

Watching PDJT speak in Warsaw and again at the UN where he called out the leaders of the world to look after the interests of their people gave me goosebumps. God is thinking bigger than our Republic. He is planning to use PDJT to change the world.

I am in awe. I am humbled to see this. I am so grateful.

And I feel that chill on the back of my neck thinking what a near miss. I think the prayers and hard work of you Treepers that impressed me so much as I lurked here during the campaign might just have been the extra push needed. Thank you, all of you.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Hear, hear.

The role this site played in keeping the dream alive cannot be overstated. But I truly believe that it was the self-sacrifice of SD to “keep it on the down low” that made Trump’s win bulletproof. By taking Reagan’s maxim about credit and maxing it out to absolute zero credit, SD insured that we would all enjoy too much winning. The mission could not be stopped. There was no way to break in.

I was thinking about this today. Trump has an uncanny ability to inspire people to work hard and sacrifice for a greater vision, and a greater good, and actually make it happen. MILLIONS of people believe, and not without reason, that THEY PERSONALLY made a difference in Trump winning. And they did. They REALLY did. Every one of them.

• Kristin says:

I also thought his speech in front of the Arab nations in Saoudi Arabia was very clear and courageous.

17. The clown journalist who asked if she is working against the Secretary of State and wants his job, needs to be dope slapped.

• PNWLifer says:

It’s time for some in the administration to start responding to absurd questions like that with “What kind of question is that?” Give the moronic reporter the opportunity to double down on the absurd question and respond “I cannot take your question seriously. Does anyone else have a serious question?”

18. smadallib says:

All the dark clouds will not dissipate until the Mueller investigation is concluded.

19. David R. Graham says:

Yes, this EO is a gesture of the same nature as GOA MacArthur’s landing in an unarmed transport — himself unarmed, his staff unarmed — and standing on the steps momentarily just outside his aircraft’s door at Atsugi Naval Facility, which was staffed by armed Japanese troops and aircraft. This act, followed by humane temperance modeled upon Grant’s treatment with Lee and the Army of Northern Virginia, convinced the Japanese that they were well and truly beaten. No brutality could have made the Japanese realize that about their condition. Brutality would have caused them to seethe, fight and not recover economically.

20. WeThePeople2016 says:

I have to admit, Haley took some tough questions and handled them like a pro. She is definitely in her element. Who knew? Well, Trump knew, that is for sure that she would make a great U.N. Ambassador.

• El Torito says:

I thought it was because she was anti-Trump that he put her in that job?

• I think it was to get the more MAGA governor in place but I might be wrong. She is ok at this job but I hope she retires from politics after this. Statues are still coming down because of what she started.

• brh82 says:

At the time, we thought Trump was putting her there because the UN would eventually be disbanded, so she couldn’t be causing him trouble. That allowed the man underneath her to take her place in the US, which would give the President someone he could work with, since Haley obviously hated him with loud passion and didn’t want to work with him. She must have been shocked when he appointed her to the UN.

21. David R. Graham says:

This EO completely restarts the inter-national order. It moots everything the USA Deep State/D-R Uniparty (aka Socialists) has been doing for fifty years: “developing [rules-based] World Community” rather than defending USA citizens by protecting USA sovereignty.

Wall Street will make out better — to include in their terms (money, but reliable) — in this new being than in the one they worked so long to privatize to themselves (money, but always at risk).

Main Street will be fun again. And Moslems are going to self-deport in droves when they realize their ambitions and imagined glory are fleeting.

There are many places in MENA which make wonderful tourist/vacation locations, to include in Iraq and Afghanistan, as well as ordinary mineral extraction, food growing and manufacturing.

Sundance is right. This EO is Phase I only of a resurrection of civilized intercourse among nations. But it is decisive for making that happen.

22. no-nonsense-nancy says:

• Great insight. Trump and his team are making politics fun and worth watching again. A dominant week at the UN. They were so prepared and executed a brilliant strategy. Give Nikki Haley credit for fronting this operation since Day 1 at the UN. You saw the results of her labor this week.

23. scott467 says:

“I am impressed at the knowledge that all of his cabinet members and advisers have of his policies. They answer all questions intelligently and thoroughly and never get tripped up. They don’t use rhetoric. They give honest answers and explanations all the time.”

__________

1,000% agreed.

As opposed to the traditional political-class style of speaking endlessly without ever actually saying anything at all. As if the whole point of public speaking was not to communicate anything.

That is what PC-speak is. The ability to speak without saying anything. It is pre-emptive CYA (covering your ass) by speaking in such a way that nothing you say could ever come back to haunt you. And the only way anyone can speak that way, is if you take no risk at all and stand for nothing at all, besides your own political self-preservation.

And that, in a nutshell, that is the entire wholly corrupt political-class.

They PRIDE themselves on their ability to stand for nothing at all.

And that kind of person should be as far away from public service as humanly possible.

24. Red Rooster says:

Not one of Sundance’s more eloquent or on point posts, but the general theme of Trump’s adherence to a largerTruth seems to fit his actions.

• trialbytruth says:

Wow you must be one hell of a blogger. What is the name of the blog you write? I would love to go there to comment on and evaluate your writings.

25. Red Rooster says:

26. Epiphany:

President Trump’s apparent MO is to give people the opportunity to Lead for the Good or Collude with the Bad.

• He shares his vision of where and how they can team up to take their leadership roles and their countries’ prosperity to a level they never imagined.

• He offers his help, positions them to own the opportunity and gives them the leash to deliver.

Those who rise to the occasion WIN YUGELY. Like Nikki Haley.
    Those who don’t end up DIGGING THEIR OWN GRAVES. Like Rocket Man.

Everywhere we look, the Trump Trains are delivering and multiplying Internationally.

Now watching for Trump Administration Dealmaking to take off at State Level: Time to multiply America’s State Incubators for solving problems, devolving power back to the States and producing proven leaders with track records of success, to replace our do-nothing legislators in Congress.

27. Janice says:

I am in awe of our President and his cabinet. May God continue to bless President Trump and America. Just breathtaking in its scope what this man will accomplishl

28. Ghostrider says:

The following post highlights the strengths and effectiveness of Ambassador Haley: http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/09/trump-moves-against-north-korea-press-is-confused.php

“When the Democratic Party’s representatives get chewed up like that, it is a good day for the Trump administration, and for America.”

• PNWLifer says:

Thanks for that link. Love how Nikki Haley uses the word “deal” repeatedly and talks about what’s in the best interests of America and the American people.

She genuinely seems happy in her role.

I look forward to the day when she gives an interview about how she was a never Trumper, but had her come to Jesus awakening about her President and how very, very wrong she (and others) were about him.

29. GW says:

Why aren’t you a part of the administration ?

30. Kerry Gimbel says:

I know Nikki was an Never Trumper. But sometimes people can change view. I know it was a few years back but Edwin Stanton once referred to Lincoln as a gorilla. After he became Secretary of Defense his attitude changed. When Lincoln died no one mourned harder than Lincoln.

31. Kerry Gimbel says:

For Lincoln

32. Kerry Gimbel says:

Although Stanton still got irritated with Lincolns stories!

33. b0yzero says: