President Trump United Nations Address – 10:00am Livestream…

President Trump will deliver his first U.N. address at the 72nd meeting of the UN General Assembly.  The speech is scheduled for 10:00am EDT.

RSBN Livestream Link

This entry was posted in President Trump, Uncategorized, United Nations. Bookmark the permalink.

530 Responses to President Trump United Nations Address – 10:00am Livestream…

1. Nope says:

My God, what is that room? The gold wall, the green stone (is that marble)?? You know a lot of money was spent in that room, and it looks terrible.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

That reminds me of “The Restaurant at the End of the Universe, by Douglas Adams” 🙂 :
      Seen from the outside, which it never is, the Restaurant resembles a giant glittering starfish beached on a forgotten rock. Each of its arms houses the bars, the kitchens, the forcefield generators which protect the entire structure and the decayed planet on which it sits, and the Time Turbines which slowly rock the whole affair backwards and forwards across the crucial moment.

In the centre sits the gigantic golden dome, almost a complete globe, and it was into this area that Zaphod, Ford, Arthur and Trillian now passed.

At least five tons of glitter alone had gone into it before them, and covered every available surface. The other surfaces were not available because they were already encrusted with jewels, precious sea shells from Santraginus, gold leaf, mosaic tiles, lizard skins and a million unidentifiable embellishments and decorations. Glass glittered, silver shone, gold gleamed, Arthur Dent goggled.

“Wowee,” said Zaphod, “Zappo.”
      “Incredible!” breathed Arthur, “the people … ! The things … !”
      “The things,” said Ford Prefect quietly, “are also people.”
      “The people …” resumed Arthur, “the … other people …”
      “The lights … !” said Trillian.
      “The tables …” said Arthur.
      “The clothes … !” said Trillian.

The waiter thought they sounded like a couple of bailiffs.

“The End of the Universe is very popular,” said Zaphod threading his way unsteadily through the throng of tables, some made of marble, some of rich ultra-mahagony, some even of platinum, and at each a party of exotic creatures chatting amongst themselves and studying menus.

“People like to dress up for it,” continued Zaphod, “Gives it a sense of occasion.”

The tables were fanned out in a large circle around a central stage area where a small band were playing light music, at least a thousand tables was Arthur’s guess, and interspersed amongst them were swaying palms, hissing fountains, grotesque statuary, in short all the paraphernalia common to all Restaurants where little expense has been spared to give the impression that no expense has been spared.

• JC says:

That was my reaction, too, Nope. Creepy – “Raiders of the Lost Ark” final “Nazi” scene meets 1950’s paneled den. 😳

• Gina Smith says:

A lot of OUR money.

2. MVW says:

POTUS called out Socialism and Radical Islam. He also called out the UN for being a tool, and not the good kind (he also called out Obama for his failed and epic village idiot Iran deal).

POTUS also said we have been stupid to give so much, 22% of the UN budget and more, which would be tolerable if it was reflected in positive results.

All in all a good speech, as speeches go to trained seals and scorpions. And it would be just words only Trump spoke them. We need 2018 midterm elections to put rubber on the Trump road back from the brink of Hell.

3. M. Mueller says:

Wow, I’ve never heard a UN speech like that before! Our President has bells of steel! He even brought God to the UN.

What a truly wonderful President!!!

• rsmith1776 says:

BELLS of steel…

I like it!

• Mongoose says:

All I can think of is “What a LEADER!!!” Puts all those clowns to shame. But he does it in a way to call them back to their original mission. Just like he is trying to do with our Congress critters. Getting them to remember the oath of office they took. Remember that the US is a sovereign country and that their job is to protect the American people. It was also nice to hear him use the words “radical Islamic terror” again after quite an absence.

• wheatietoo says:

What’s that sound?
      clang, clang, clang

Oh…that’s just our President walking, with his bells of steel.
      Haaa.

4. BMG says:

What-A-Speech! Stupendously excellent!

Of the great orations in world history.

5. David says:

I am Israeli and I will translate the two tweets of Netanyahu because they represent my feelings too.
    1. ” Trump said the truth of the perils and challenges facing humanity. ”
    2. “In my 30 years o familiarity with the UN, this was the bravest and sharpest speech I have heard”.

• KRs2 says:

This was the most fantastic speech ever!! I can’t think of much else I’d have wanted to hear from President Trump. I LOVED the rooms reaction when PDJT said “The problem in Venezuela is not that Socialism has been poorly implemented, but that Socialism has been Faithfully implemented”. Mic drop. I think Netanyahu and his group were the only ones smiling throughout this Epic speech.

• maiingankwe says:

KRs2,
        The lady sitting next to our beautiful FLOTUS was smiling from ear-to-ear throughout as well. I don’t know who she is, but she seemed really happy to hear what our President Trump was saying. I couldn’t help but smile along with her.

I have a feeling she will be passing on this proud moment to her grandchildren too.

• KRs2 says:

Also, Trumps reaction to their disgruntled reaction following this comment. Priceless! What a courageous leader.

6. SEABEE4TRUMP says:

I wonder what Ayn Rand would have thought about that speech…I bet that Phyllis Schlafly would have loved it also. We are truly living in a historical time under the 45th President.

7. TONYA PARNELL says:

TRUMP 2020

8. tonyE says:

He did say “going to hell” and “Rocketman”…. right to the point. I wonder how that translated into other “statesmen versions” of other languages.

9. kiskiminetas says:

There is nothing like having a portion of “The Big Ugly” being served to the many squatters at the UN. This speech was EPIC in nature and scope. It was shock and awe Trump style. Since watching it I have had a smile on my face and joy my heart. Our Lion roared today and I am so proud of that man and let us not forget there will be much more to come. Can you say BIGLY WINNING!!!

10. Katherine McCoun says:

Anyone else watching it again? I am basking in hope and joy brought on by the wonderful words of a strong leader. So much truth, so much wisdom, so much common sense

11. Blacksmith8 says:

I stand with our President Donald Trump. Today that sounds so much more powerful than before. It’s almost like I didn’t dare to believe that we could have a president of this caliber.
    Make America Great Again!

12. Right Mover says:

Wondering where all the concern trolls who declared themselves “through with Trump” and America “finished” last week are today?

13. Dora says:

• churchmouse says:

I don’t trust Gen Kelly, especially since a) he did this on another occasion recently standing to one side of the President and b) his conversation with Dana Rohrabacher was somehow leaked to the Wall Street Journal:

Emphasis mine below:

‘The conversation also indicated that Rohrabacher is not in direct contact with Trump. The Wall Street Journal wrote: “A Trump administration official confirmed Friday that Mr. Rohrabacher spoke to Mr. Kelly about the plan involving Mr. Assange. Mr. Kelly told the congressman that the proposal “was best directed to the intelligence community,” the official said. Mr. Kelly didn’t make the president aware of Mr. Rohrabacher’s message, and Mr. Trump doesn’t know the details of the proposed deal, the official said.”’

14. Dora says:

15. Dora says:

16. drillerelite says:

So, for this lone driller with a smartphone, unlimited 4G and ear buds to get me through the day informed, this was epic! Whatever happens I am so glad to live in this time, yeehaaaaww! MAGA baby!!

17. kirkreport says:

What a speech. The word “Sovereign” ringing throughout the halls of the U.N. and talk of nationalistic pride for all countries. The globalists nightmare. I love it.

18. kirkreport says: