September 13th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #237

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,209 Responses to September 13th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #237

1. linda4298 says:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/speaker-paul-ryan-says-us-house-will-vote-fund-border-wall-week-video/ We are fully funding the president’s request to build a wall along the southern border.

2. Dora says:

Stay home and take care of the Church. Why does the Pope even have a representative at the UN? Grrrrr!!

====

Vatican calls for new culture of fairer trade relations

The Vatican representative to the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) on Tuesday called for a “new culture of fair multilateral relations”, based on cooperation and international solidarity.

The message was contained in a statement by the Holy See’s permanent observer to the UN in Geneva, Archbishop Ivan Jurkovi , who highlighted the important role of regional trade agreements in promoting higher standards of labour, environmental protection and transparency.

• Ursula says:

Dora, I’m RC and the church has been hijacked by Communists,I no longer give money to the church or RNC.

• psadie says:

I am with you on that for I don’t even recognize my Church since it was hijacked by the Marxists!

• TPW says:

Catholic diocese are different down South…..but have there own set problems……most do not know of the Churches involvement in immigration and when they donate it is for the upkeep of their parish.

• julegate says:

Absolutely right! That is happening to all the Churches. Try Rick Warrens Purpose Driven model. Addittionally, Change Agents come to your Church and the old goes and in comes the new. Doesnt matter whether you are Roman Catholic, Protestant, Evangelical. They are all being invaded/hyjacked.

• joninmd22 says:

Translation: Don’t take advantage of my beloved Latinos as they’re the only ones in the pews on Sunday.

• This stupid globalist Pope is damn busy being a politian that he has no time for anything else.

• iswhatitis says:

–> “new culture of fair multilateral relations”

Me too! I’m all for it.

THAT’S WHY I VOTED FOR DONALD TRUMP

Not for the phony-Pope’s “definitions” of those terms – but ACTUAL “fair multilateral relations” where the USA isn’t the sugar-daddy to everyone else.

• Lucille says:

If Pope Francis really had courage, he’d send his representatives or send himself to the U.N. and present a homily of hope for the individuals of this world through Jesus Christ. THIS is the mission of the Church…bringing souls to Him. After that, “good works” flow from the Truth of Jesus (“I am the Way, the Truth and the Life”), not from politics, not from social justice warriors.

• NJ Transplant says:

Dora – my first accounting job in the 70’s was handling a small part of the Vatican account. Pope John Paul I announced he would be investigating priests with unlimited checking accounts when he was elected Pope. Then he died. Part of my job was filling up the unlimited checking accounts for priests using transfers through Swiss banks.

Suffice to say that I don’t listen to a lot of what the RC church has to say. I have been ostracized by my family for my religious choices. Oh, well. I am much better off with the people I associate with now. They are actual Christians.

• Judith says:

Yeah.. okay fake Pope. 🙄

3. Troublemaker10 says:

Teflon Don confounds Democrats —
    Democrats have attacked the president every which way, but polling and focus groups show none of it’s working.

Excerpt:

On immigration and trade, voters remain largely aligned with Trump. Data show that voters believe that the economy is moving in the right direction and resent Democrats attacking its progress.

4. BakoCarl says:

Thurstan says: September 13, 2017 at 12:53 am
    I am so tired of the glass is half empty mind set.

The Complainer

Oh, no, my glass isn’t completely full,
    Though Trump’s our President, I haz concerns.
    Trump is surrounded by traitors and fools;
    Now hear my wise words; listen and learn.

Ivanka and Jared are fully in charge,
    I know for sure because I’m a seer,
    And I’ve seen that our Prez always does
    Whatever they whisper in either ear.

Now, AG Sessions, he’s chief of the fools,
    As he naps in his office all day.
    He hasn’t done one thing I wanted,
    And doesn’t listen to one thing I say.

The FBI and CIA both belong
    Lock, stock, and barrel to the Deep State.
    The State Department is all Globalists;
    We’re all finished now, they’ve sealed our fate.

There are so many fools, I have found,
    No one near Trump is earning his pay.
    Kelly wants power, McMaster’s no good,
    And Kellyanne should just stay away.

When I look around, I see fault everywhere,
    And so I complain whenever I post.
    I see the problems, and I know I’m right,
    Because, you see, I’m much smarter than most.

Oh, the complainer, like a yapping dog,
    Making noise through the night until dawn.
    Annoying all with those repeating sounds,
    Lacking all reason he yaps on and on.

Some posters encourage, others post songs;
    Some posters analyze, others inform,
    Some have insight or a unique point of view,
    But complainers complain, evening to morn.

Ah, these complainers, so wise in their eyes,
    They know all the laws, and politics, too.
    They know what is said behind closed doors;
    No one knows anything before they do.

And if one of their myriad concerns
    Becomes, in fact, a real problem or worse,
    They’re first in line, loudly blowing their horns,
    Bragging to all about “I said it first.”

Now back to that glass; is it empty or full?
    With PTrump and team, it’s filled near the top.
    Though very near full, you’d still never know,
    As petty complaints seem never to stop.

And if that glass was completely brim full,
    The complainer’s world would be far from fine,
    Because then he’d find a hundred reasons
    To bitch about the color of the wine.

5. Dora says:

I can’t wait. (Kidding)

===

Obama to host global summit in Chicago

Former President Barack Obama announced in a new video Wednesday that he will gather together civic leaders from around the world next month to take part in the inaugural Obama Foundation Summit.

The summit in Chicago will allow young leaders to exchange ideas and learn from one another, Obama said in a video released Wednesday.

6. rashamon says:

Topic: DACA

As Luis Gutierrez’s “model sanctuary city”, Chicago news stations run non-stop stories on this issue with 99.9% of coverage favoring the “poor children” who are being “terrorized and disrespected” by the Trump administration and ICE. However, they are having difficulty finding children.

Today’s example was a man from Guatemala who has lived here since 2003 and been an “employed, tax-paying member of our society the entire time” (meaning he had to be at least 15 in 2003). Due to some “minor infraction” (more info not shared), ICE now wants to deport him.

Kicker: He required a TRANSLATOR to communicate ONE sentence to the reporter as he does.not.speak.English after being here since 2003. I would presume at 29 – 30 years of age, although he looked much older, he would understand the importance of integrating into his adopted country by learning its language and making some effort to become a legal citizen. Sí o no?

Luis should have used a better example to advance his cause.

7. Pam says:

8. Pam says:

9. BakoCarl says:

NJF says: September 13, 2017 at 11:26 am
    Are there a lot of new “faces” here or am I imagining it?

Imagination

I’ll never know where the posters are from,
    But I think about their homes and lives,
    Wonder about their experiences,
    And their children, and husbands or wives.

Imagination, imagination –
    The thoughts I create
    Are my at-home vacation.

And I wonder about their thinking . . .
    how their feelings and thoughts came to be.
    Did we have similar experiences,
    Or have lives as different as can be?

Imagination, imagination –
    The thoughts we create
    From our different situations.

Perhaps from today, never heard from again,
    But thoughts live on in others’ minds,
    Unconscious, but having a subtle effect,
    Now pulling, then pushing, yet undefined.

Imagination, imagination –
    Our thoughts will remain
    as our enduring citation.

10. I have no idea what AUMF stands for; I know, I guess I am an idiot.

• patrickhenrycensored says:

Authorization for Use of Military Force

• ‘Authorized Use of Military Force’ against terrorists.

• treehouseron says:

It’s not your fault, and it’s not the posters fault, it’s the guy who tweeted it’s fault. I hate these obscure acronyms. It saves the writer about half a second, and puts you in a position where to communicate with him and understand what he says, you have to spend a minute or so googling what the hell the acronym stands for.

If you went to Rand Paul and said “What do you think about the AUMF?”

He would have no f-ing clue what you are talking about. If you said “The Authorization for us of Military Force” he’s one of the world’s experts on it.

The people who use acronyms like this for obscure phrases are some of the biggest jerks in the world.

There’s very few acronyms that anybody even knows at first glance, almost all of them require the reader to do gymnastics in their mind trying to figure it out.

NASA you know that one
      PETA you know that one
      USA you know that one
      MAGA you know that one

After that it starts getting dicey.

(Comment edited by Admin…)

11. DaninMaryland says:

“Isn’t this why we put Trump in office?”

That is, to stop illegal immigration rather than grant amnesties which encourage illegal immigration?

12. Bull Durham says:

SOT Mnuchin threatens China with cutoff to SWIFT banking system if they fail to enforce sanctions against NK.

But what about ISIS and AQ moving their $$$ our of Syria and into EuroBanks???

Where’s the Treasury sanctions and deep moves to take the money (which after all is in digital form for transfer)?

I thought we were going to crush their finances? Promises, promises.

Thousands of the Wahhabi terrorists are still alive and well, moving out of harm’s way and going to ground in the West. Some are going to other battlezones like Afghanistan and North Africa. But what they must have is $$$ and the US is doing nothing to stop these transfers.

Nine months, 17 Intel agencies, the world’s banking system, all in the hands of the US. And radical Islamic terror is morphing again.

Annihilation requires cutting off their finances.

• This is the threat I have been waiting to see used!
      Time for some serious BUT KICKING!

• Sayit2016 says:

If they cut off SWIFT services –there is not a single account that the Chinese Government has (and that includes corresponding banks- which is pretty much every major Prime Bank worldwide) that will be operational.. that is a death nail.

• LafnH2O says:

Imo
          Only a couple/few moves left, Guys….

Stay the course…
          Do not stray from the bearing set.
          Unless/Until we have sound reason…
          For doing so!

We’ve come far..
          Stay the course!

🇺🇸🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸

• MaineCoon says:

This would be serious stuff with major results, although IIRC they would still have the New Development Bank (NDB), formerly referred to as the BRICS Development Bank, which is a multilateral development bank established by the BRICS states (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa). Ut being banned from SWIFT would be devastating.

• Cozette says:

My sources all say the ISIS funding issue is being dealt with aggressively. That was a big focus of President Trumps visit to Saudi Arabia for the International Sunni Leader Summit. That’s why Mnuchin went with him. It’s why the GCC is embargoing Qatar. Sunni leaders are threatened by Daesh just as much as we are.

• Sandra-VA says:

They just shut down the largest Paki bank here in the US (Habib). Many other actions have occurred to shut down ISIS and their money. There have been myriad reports on this since early on in this Administration.

Not to mention the GCC and their actions against Qatar. This alone will be a huge factor in shutting down the money flow.

Here is a list of all current sanctions around the world:

I am pretty sure the Trump Administration will get around to all of it in due course.

13. citizen817 says:

14. bpk1300 says:

Why is the Red Cross taking items left at churches for those in need due to the hurricanes. I read that it was an EO from Obvomit and I am hoping that President Trump eliminates this EO.

15. citizen817 says:

16. Cozette says:

17. citizen817 says:

18. citizen817 says:

• Michael says:

This is extremely troubling. Amnesty is the opposite of what Trump campaigned for. And an amnesty deal with Dems would be a disaster.

Can CTH talk about this? I am terrified that we are getting screwed.

• ginaswo says:

Let not your heart be troubled
        I am ecstatic
        POTUS is using Dems as leverage to get GOPE to take action.

IIRC, GOPE didn’t want to work with Reagan either, thus deals with Tip ONeal.(The Don knows the mistakes made on 86 amnesty, this time wall first)

If GOPE want to influence what gets passed they will have to put away their childlike ‘ it’s not everything I want, it is flawed, obstruct’ method of operations.

Get on board or get run over.
        Rasmussen polling shows 70% of GOP voters are fine with POTUS working with Dems to get things done.

All of America watched GOPE blockade appointments, continue failure theater and fail to support our #MAGA agenda for 9 months.

Action time.

• Sandra-VA says:

Ditto!

Also, another positive outcome of actually getting something done with the D’s might be that the constant racial attacks against President Trump and his voters might stop… Maybe the MSM might actually report some good things instead of lies and propaganda. We shall see.

• Judith says:

Never happen. Trump and his kind must be eliminated. Deep State is impatient for the New World Order and we are standing in their way. Worse, we gave the rest of the world hope to throw off their globalist shackles, and that simply cannot stand.

• Mary says:

Well, Donald Trump should just become a democrat and get it over with. He’ll be selling out people like me to be loved by the left.

• Sandra-VA says:

That is ridiculous. Working with the D’s to accomplish MAGA should be welcomed. The country is so divided, The Hill has been “do nothing” for years – what better way to kick start the Country to MAGA and get some unity than to reach across the aisle? Isn’t that what the Founders envisioned?

Being adverse to “mingling” with the other side is what has brought us to this point. It is so bad now, thanks to the left, that people cannot even wear a Trump hat or t-shirt without being assaulted!

• Trump doesn’t give a RIP whether or not any congress creature loves him. He just want to get stuff done, and if leveraging one side of the aisle against the other is gonna result in MAGA getting done then I say more power to him.

People need to lighten the heck up and let Trump be Trump. Stop thinking you are smarter than he is. I sure as am not smarter and chances are pretty good you’re not either.

• treehouseron says:

“This is extremely troubling” “Amnesty” “Opposite”…. “Amnesty Deal”… “Disaster”…. “Terrified”… “Getting Screwed”…

I think you should try looking at the good side of things.

This is extremely hopeful. I hope they get as close as possible to what President Trump (not Trump) campaigned for. A deal to end this issue once and for all would be wonderful!

I am optimistic that President Trump is getting things done!

• Dora says:

I hate to see Schumer sitting there. He looks so smug!

19. citizen817 says:

• TPW says:

Yea I am sure they found a Sham…. I mean plan…….guarantee it will be designed for the Insurance Companies…..not us……also you will see no decrease in premiums…….Trump please make them pay for their own plans…no subsidies

20. citizen817 says:

21. citizen817 says:

22. patrickhenrycensored says:

Book review

23. NYGuy54 says:

meanwhile back in the Houston area, the filthy bayou water is starting to yield\ mosquitos. So Harris County is not waiting to act

24. Dora says:

• LBB says:

Great photo.

• fleporeblog says:

Love our President more and more each day! So grateful that he is supporting both Lindsey Graham and Bill Cassidy on their bill to repeal and replace Obamacare. The Whores will be all over this in their questions today. The fact that their messiah’s one domestic accomplishment might go up in smokes means that they have to go right back at it with Sarah and the WH.

The problem for the Uniparty is that their bipartisan proposal is dying a slow death right in front of their eyes and Crazy Bernie, Pocahantas, Booker, Gillabrand, Harris, Baldwin etc. decided to introduce Single Payer for all today.

Democrats are pissed off with Lucifer because he is saying that he will back the bill if his Arizona Governor is in favor of it. Problem for Democrats and Lucifer is that the Governor of Arizona, Doug Ducey, helped in flushing out the final particulars in the bill.

Folks, they have every reason to be SCARED!

From the article linked above:

President Donald Trump let Republican senators working on an eleventh-hour effort to repeal Obamacare know he is rooting for them, without explicitly supporting the legislation.

GOP senators Lindsey Graham, of South Carolina, and Bill Cassidy, of Louisiana, introduced a bill Wednesday to repeal the Affordable Care Act and replace it with block grants to states, who would determine how to help people pay for health care. Their effort comes as Tennessee Republican Senator Lamar Alexander is working with Washington Democratic Senator Patty Murray to craft a bipartisan, short-term Obamacare fix.

“I applaud the Senate for continuing to work toward a solution to relieve the disastrous Obamacare burden on the American people,” Trump said in a statement. “As I have continued to say, inaction is not an option, and I sincerely hope that Senators Graham and Cassidy have found a way to address the Obamacare crisis.”

The repeal bill was introduced on the same day that Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont, an independent, rolled out a so-called Medicare-for-All measure that would extend government-provided insurance to all Americans.

Senator John McCain, one of three Republican senators who voted against repeal in July and scuttled the entire effort, said Wednesday he supports Graham-Cassidy but won’t back it until he hears from top officials in his home state of Arizona about its effects on the state.

25. psadie says:

Milo bringing a “NAVY SEAL SQUAD” team to protect him and guests Coulter, Bannon, etc. during Free Speech Week at UC Berkeley…this is gonna be fun to watch!

26. silverlakela says:

Tell Paul Ryan, his future is on the line.
    No wall, no job.

27. StuckInBlue says:

Number of downed trees and branches handled by chain saws and wood chippers powered by solar/wind energy: ZERO
    Number of FL/TX nursing homes running on solar/wind energy: ZERO
    Number of environmentalists pitching in to help with hurricane aftermath: ZERO

• SEABEE4TRUMP says:

Number of Hurricanes caused by man-made Global Warming: ZERO

• Tejas Rob says:

>Number of Florida/Texas hurricane victims using AC powered by solar/wind energy: ZERO
      Number of FL/TX nursing homes running on solar/wind energy: ZERO<

Actually, Texas is number two in wind produced energy. Not sure any of it was used in Houston.

28. Dora says:

Mueller Probe Has ‘Red-Hot’ Focus on Social Media, Officials Say

Facebook officials likely to face Congress, key lawmaker says

Russia still ramping up cyber espionage: intelligence chief

• keebler AC ovfefe says:

All the liberal fanatics have left is empty hyperbole.

• SEABEE4TRUMP says:

I suspect that soon the Mueller Probe will have “Red-Faced” embarrassment after spending endless hours and hard earned tax payer dollars to discover that the only “rigging” of the election that took place was the rigging made possible by the U.S. Constitution that gave the people the right to choose their President.

• joninmd22 says:

Nope. They need scalps to justify their existence so look for Flynn and Manofort to be pressured to roll over on the President or face prosecutions.

• treehouseron says:

Well, Mike Flynn is an honorable military General and Manafort’s Italian so I wouldn’t look for either one of those guys to flip on anybody even if anything happened. on top of that…. nothing happened. So President Trump has nothing to worry about.

29. Sandra-VA says:

Isn’t this the agency that R’s tried to eradicate at the beginning of the year? Or was that something else….???

Anyway, it is strange that they decided to do this review at this particular time.

30. youme says:

31. Janie M. says:

Facebook?!! Seriously? Reeeeeks of desperation to me. This farce has to end.

Mueller focusing on Facebook posts in Russia probe
    By Bob Fredericks September 13, 2017 | 2:22pm

[snip]
    Russia’s attempts to sway American voters through Facebook are a “red-hot” focus of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into the election and possible links to President Trump’s campaign, a new report said Wednesday.

Prosecutors and FBI agents on Mueller’s staff are zeroing in on how Russia spread fake and damaging information through social media and are seeking more evidence from Facebook and Twitter about what happened on their networks, Bloomberg reported, citing US officials familiar with the probe.

Agencies including the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and FBI are studying what can be done to prevent interference and espionage in future elections, starting with the 2018 midterm congressional vote, one official told the news service.

At the same time, Russia is ramping up its hacking operations, Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats said.

“Russia has clearly assumed an even more aggressive cyber posture by increasing cyber espionage operations and leaking data stolen from those operations,” Coats said Wednesday at the Billington Cybersecurity Summit in Washington.

Mueller’s office declined to comment.

• LBB says:

Two questions I had when Facebook announced it’s finding on the 100K ads.

One-Did they also look at 2008 & 2012 elections , and possible ads placed by Russia ? For comparison, is problem less or more, and not to just isolate it to the whole PDJT -Russia farce.

Two- Did they find any other countries that also placed similar such ads? Did they even look?

32. wheatietoo says:

33. wheatietoo says:

Democrat’s spewing hate for our President is backfiring on them.

34. psadie says:

Milo bringing in NAVY SEAL SQUAD for protection at UC Berkeley for Free Speech Week that will feature Coulter, Bannon and others…gonna be fun to watch!!!

35. youme says:

Black Lives Matter, Group Covers UVA Jefferson Statue, Lists Demands

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (WVIR) – A group has now covered the statue of Thomas Jefferson that sits in front of the University of Virginia Rotunda.

Dozens turned out with Black Lives Matter signs around 8 p.m. Tuesday. Three people were on the statue that is covered in black.

A sign on top of the covering read: “TJ is a racist and rapist.”

• TPW says:

Ok I am tired of this crapola……..time to bring out all the negatives about their leaders and demand that all memorabilia be taken down……wouldn’t that be a hoot….

36. wheatietoo says:

Sometimes I want to give Rand Paul a thump on his noggin.

Then, when he says things like this…I want to give him a pat on the back:

37. youme says:

If you are an American citizen, you cannot apply for this school aid. Giving more to illegals than American citizens…

More resources for dreamers at Rutgers

Please visit the following websites for information on services and resources for undocumented students and families.

Rutgers University-Newark RUN to the TOP Program (https://admissions.newark.rutgers.edu/paying-for-college/ru-n-top)

Rutgers University-Newark HLLC Program (http://hllc.newark.rutgers.edu/)

Rutgers University Merit Scholarship Opportunities (https://admissions.rutgers.edu/paying-for-college)

NJ Dream Act-Application and Affidavit for Nonresident Tuition Exemption for Eligible New Jersey High School Graduates (https://admissions.rutgers.edu/sites/default/files/media/NonResidentTuitionExemption.pdf) The form is available in both English and Spanish.

English Form: https://admissions.rutgers.edu/sites/default/files/media/NonResidentTuitionExemption.pdf
    Spanish Form: http://www.newark.rutgers.edu/sites/default/files/nj_dreamer_affidavit_translated_in_spanish.pdf
    Dreamer’s Roadmap App (http://www.dreamersroadmap.com/)

Braven (https://bebraven.org/become-a-fellow/) – The Braven Accelerator empowers promising young people on their path to college graduation and strong first jobs. To do so, Braven partners with educational institutions, volunteer professionals, and employers to offer a rigorous and relevant career readiness course, followed by robust campus-based alumni programming.

United We Dream (www.unitedwedream.org)-United We Dream is the largest immigrant youth-led organization in the nation. Our powerful nonpartisan network is made up of over 100,000 immigrant youth and allies and 55 affiliate organizations in 26 states. We organize and advocate for the dignity and fair treatment of immigrant youth and families, regardless of immigration status.

Latin American Educational Foundation (www.laef.org)-LAEF is committed to providing Latin American students sufficient funding to our scholarship recipients to mitigate financial barriers during their quest for a college education; offer on-going support, both financial and otherwise, to our recipients throughout their college experience; and create awareness about educational opportunities for Hispanic students.

MALDEF (www.maldef.org)-Founded in 1968, MALDEF is the nation’s leading Latino legal civil rights organization. Often described as the “law firm of the Latino community”, MALDEF promotes social change through advocacy, communications, community education, and litigation in the areas of education, employment, immigrant rights, and political access.

Act on a Dream at Harvard (Documenting the Pathway to College)-This PDF handbook is intended for undocumented high school students who are thinking about applying to universities in the United States, however, all students, parents, and guidance counselors should find this information helpful and educative. We hope that the resources and information in the handbook can ease the lives of undocumented high school students pursuing higher education.

Again, all students who are unfortunate enough to be an American citizen are barred from these programs. Get used to it. You are nothing but 2nd class citizens.

38. Peter says:

I believe this is important and key to 2018 for many reasons – most notably is Bannon understands the 1972 election – this country was torn , 10x more than today. Nixon went on to win 48 states.

The hippies over-played their hand.

They will do it again in 2018/2020 and Bannon knows it. You don’t call the nation majority a bunch of nazis and win.

39. Dora says:

What the heck?

40. psadie says:

PTrump blocks Chinese takeover of chipmaker due to “security risk.” What the Chinese cannot buy they will steal and Obama would have given it to them freely!

• Mary says:

Well, I know Sundance loves McMaster and was against those who called McMaster out on his love of Islam. This man is a friend of Hezbollah which makes him my enemy. I have some advice for Mr. McMaster. Read the writing of men who have fled Islam and tell the truth unlike murderous muslims who can lie with impunity to promote Sharia.

• Sandra-VA says:

This is 100% FALSE! FALSE FALSE FALSE. This is being spread by Cernovich et al and it is not correct.

” General McMaster, who taught military history at the U.S. Military Academy, said that history teaches humility by showing that what appear to be unprecedented challenges can in fact present opportunities.

That was the case in 1967, he noted, when Israel faced “a desperate situation” as Egypt stationed all seven of its army divisions in the Sinai, and its Arab allies massed their troops to Israel’s east. The Israelis, however, seized the initiative and launched a preemptive attack that drove back the enemy and achieved a stunning victory, one that was incorporated into U.S. military planning under the name of the Air-Land Battle doctrine.

One lesson of the war and its aftermath, he continued, is that “threats to our security do not remain static. They evolve.” Israel today faces “sophisticated terrorist organizations—Hamas and Hezbollah—funded and aided by antagonistic nation states,” while ISIS strives to capture and hold territory, and Iran acts through “its terrorist proxy network,” ramps up its ballistic missile capability, and takes provocative action “in the Gulf, working to keep its Arab neighbors perpetually weak and engaged in sectarian conflict.” In the face of these new challenges, he said, “Israel has adapted and performed amazingly well” because it “consistently recognized and acted on opportunities when others may have seen only difficulties.” “

• Sandra-VA says:

Also, McMaster has no control of Mustaffa Javed Ali, a former DHS Intel officer, a former FBI agent and who now works for NCTC which is part of ODNI. Nothing to do with NSC or McMaster.

A little research goes a long way. Thankfully, Thomas Wictor already did it and I borrowed his findings 🙂

41. LafnH2O says:

The downside.

President Trump always owns the downside.
    Imo, whether calculated or thrust upon him.

He will this time, as well!
    That “is” who he is! Imo
    ——-
    Who would know, if I did something, or didn’t do something…. when noone is looking?
    I Would. And God would!!
    Whatever you percieve Him to be…
    Do unto others!
    It kinda gnaws on me!! After awhile..
    Gnaws.. I tell ya!!
    I try not to do that any longer.
    Easier said than done. To be sure.

The silver lining, with all due respect to those caught up, …
    in my view?
    God, in his infinate wisdom, has brought US to this day!
    He, has also “seen fit”, to nurture and bring to “bear”, another “Seer”.. another Champion…
    Another Builder!!

I pray, we do not squander our opportunity.

I pray, Gods Blessing and Mercy, for All!

AMEN

42. Pam says:

43. Dora says:

44. Pam says:

• Dorothy Marcum says:

So there is a “no strings attached bill” for DACA … color me puzzled! So many of these “dreamers” are the very ones who are shouting “Down With America” in the streets and burning our flags while they wave their “own” flag! I’m sorry but now they say they have “no cultural ties” to Mexico …. HOG WASH

45. Pam says: