Wow, talk about life in a bubble disconnected from reality.  Overall these kinds of expositions are excellent for those who are enjoying watching the Democrat party define itself as Hillary Clinton, Tom Perez, Keith Ellison, Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters.

There’s nothing about this interview that’s even remotely alright.  She lost. It’s eleven months later.  However, Ms. Creepy must still have an audience that wants to sit in a circle and talk about where imaginary right-wing frog memes stole their safe place.  Wow.

This entry was posted in Clinton(s), Conspiracy ?, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Election 2016, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

418 Responses to Good Grief – Eleven Months Later and Hillary Clinton Still Bellyaching About Losing…

1. magagirl says:

This woman 😱!!! Just shut up and enjoy that you are not in jail you creep!

2. aur1640 says:

She should just go away and take her hot sauce!!

3. Bendix says:

I keep thinking of a line from a poem by Robbie Burns
    “O wad some Power the giftie gie us
    To see oursels as ithers see us!”
    Hillary maybe should have read the book before she put her name on it.

4. andi lee says:

Dear Shaun,
    It sux to be you, right about now, don’t it?
    (“You” threw [your] white-half under the bus. ~ ouch!)

#identity politics – loser

5. I say give her all the airtime she wants. There’s a lot of hard headed (tete dur in cajun) people out there who need to be reminded over and over again just what they almost wrought upon our great country.

6. Tim702 says:

This feminist Fredo needs to go on a fishing trip. The endless cries of “I’m smart”… Yeah, not so much.

7. keeler says:

Message to HRC:

We came. We voted. You lost. [Inappropriate cackling]

8. Laura says:

Someone on Lucianne called her a political Miss Havisham–very fitting (incidentally, that Dickens came up with the BEST names for characters)!!!

Someone should check to see if Hillary, like Miss Havisham, has one shoe on and shoe off–in memoriam of her loss (of consciousness as well as the election)!

• georgiafl says:

Perfect characterization of Hillary – “Miss Havisham is a character in the Charles Dickens novel Great Expectations. She is a wealthy spinster, once jilted at the altar, who insists on wearing her wedding dress for the rest of her life. She lives in a ruined mansion with her adopted daughter, Estella. Dickens describes her as looking like “the witch of the place”.

9. Running Fast says:

Wow that was horrible! They literally started it off has a sorrow fest.

10. Watcher says:

Hildabeast add zero, mooch, craper, brennan, jeh, (Critical Infrastructure & Russia BS) they wouldn’t go to the mat for you. And you couldn’t roll the dice. Where is your gang now, antiifa?

The number one reason Monster Vote.

11. Dear Hillary:

It wasn’t you. It was Tim Kaine. No one wanted him a heartbeat away. Please please run again in 2020, but ditch the white man. We need more womyn/estrogen in high places. Pick Nancy Pelosi for VP. It wouldn’t hurt if you announced in advance that you intend to name Maxine Waters Attorney General. Stay in the spotlight, please. Constantly remind the electorate that Trump supporters are deplorable. Endorse Black Lives Matter and Antifa. Be sure to speak loudly so we can hear you. We need you, Hillary. Please don’t go away.

• frank field says:

Dear Yankee Doodle: I love you. Betcha keep your family, neighborhood, work mates, customer base thinking about AMERICA First. Great post.

DRAIN IT

• Sylvia Avery says:

Oh yes, you are so right! How is it that Hillary has neglected to name Tim Kaine as a reason for her loss? No one wanted that cuck as VP.

And oh, what about Pocahantas as Secretary of State? And possibly Kamala Harris as AG and put Maxine Waters in as Dept of Treasury. She knows how to grow an income to mammoth proportions!!!

This would truly be the Dream Team for feminists. So wonderful! And she could give Chelsea a job in the Administration, too.

• keebler AC ovfefe says:

Picking creepy Tim Kaine would point back at her decision making inability so natch..she didn’t fault him.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Killary didn’t want anyone with the slightest bit of charisma on HER ticket. That’s how she ended up with Kaine. Her life story has been a never ending series of bad decisions.

What Happened (?) We, the people spoke.*

M A G A

* Full disclosure. Met a few Russians at a conference in Albuquerque like 25 years ago.

• H.R. says:

Tim Kaine? This Tim Kaine?

• yy4u says:

LOVE IT! How about Huma for Homeland Security? One of the Anwan Brothers for Sec of Defense. Bernie Sanders for Health care Tsar. Lots of wonderful opportunities there. And Tim Kaine, by the way, might well have been the star of “It” had he been available. He wouldn’t have needed any makeup either.

12. Bendix says:

Whew. I was hard for me to read Maureen’s column. She deserves credit for going to that thing.
    I can hardly believe it, Hillary brings up the women who accused Bill of stuff he did, as if she were victimized by them.
    Ugh.

13. Polish Rifle says:

Next week on live TV, she will cough up a lemon-sized hairball that will later be found to contain Huma Abedin’s DNA. The Smithsonian will claim first dibs.

14. Harry Lime says:

I have little respect for Matt Lauer and his co-host but find it amazing that they could actually sit through that without at least giggling a little, never mind bursting out into uncontrollable laughter.

I guess were back to James Comey is bad. It’s very difficult to keep track of what these people want us to think.

I can’t believe she has the nerve and gall to even mention Benghazi. This creature is sick and demented.

15. PDQ says:

This Clinton behavior is a distraction. She is willfully making a fool of herself. They are up to something. Charlottesville was the beta test. Now Congress is voting on the badness of white nationalism? Nationalism is s bad? Or only bad if you are white. Too many things being labeled “white”.
    This is dangerous and destructive. They couldn’t destroy the country by her winning so they will do it with manufactured chaos against the majority of the country…yes, white Americans. Don’t be distracted.

• andi lee says:

Said it upthread – Menendez trial

• G. Combs says:

The Uniparty shows it’s hatred of normal Americans once again.

U.S. Congress votes to call on Trump to denounce hate groups

“The U.S. House of Representatives unanimously adopted the resolution, U.S. Representative Gerry Connolly, a Democrat from Virginia, said in a statement. The Senate approved the measure on Monday.

“Tonight, the House of Representatives spoke in one unified voice to unequivocally condemn the shameful and hate-filled acts of violence carried out by the KKK (Ku Klux Klan), white nationalists, white supremacists and neo-Nazis in Charlottesville,” Connolly said.

The joint resolution, passed with the support of both Republicans and Democrats, will go to Trump for his signature.

Representatives for the White House did not respond immediately to an email seeking comment.

The Congressional resolution calls on Trump to condemn hate groups and what it describes as the growing prevalence of extremists who support anti-Semitism, xenophobia and white supremacy.

It also urges Attorney General Jeff Sessions to investigate acts of violence and intimidation by white nationalists, neo-Nazis, the Ku Klux Klan and similar groups.

Trump alienated fellow Republicans, corporate leaders and U.S. allies and rattled markets last month with comments about the violence in Charlottesville, where white nationalists and neo-Nazis clashed with anti-racism activists on Aug. 12….

On Aug. 12, Trump denounced hatred and violence “on many sides,” a comment that drew sharp criticism from across the political spectrum for not condemning white nationalists.

….At a rally in Phoenix on Aug. 22, Trump accused television networks of ignoring his calls for unity in the aftermath of the violence in Charlottesville.…”
      ………

So where was the joint resolution against muslim jihadists and Black Lives Matters after the stalking and killing of a number of police officers last year HMMMMmmm Congress?

• Deb says:

I agree, this is setting up something, what I’m not sure. Let’s call it pre-emotive propoganda. The best way to counter it is to simply point out the truth on social media over and over. It gets tiresome, but that’s what a propoganda war is. Keeping dropping truth bombs, and if course please keep mocking her endlessly.

• If only we had a Republican controlled Congress. Oh wait

16. The Raven says:

Princess Wonky Eye is at it again.

I wonder if you smack her in the back of the head, if that eye will give you the answer to questions…

17. Bob Thoms says:

Catch her crazy eyes at around 1.20?

18. Peter says:

Bannon – A must see, spot on!!

19. TheLastDemocrat says:

Here is my guess why she is still making the rounds:
    They still have a lot of cronies all up in the government – pretty obvious at this point.

She and others are back in business trading government access for cash. These appearances just prove to the foreigners who are their potential customers that she still has some staying power.

20. mazziflol says:

I’m not gonna watch, but if someone were to do a SuperCuts…let me know!

21. https://www.minds.com/fs/v1/thumbnail/754808553683820544

Every month that goes by she looks more like an overweight Dr. Zachary Smith in an obviously fake blonde wig.

“The pain… The pain.”

• Harry Lime says:

Hmm, maybe more like Dr. Zaius…unaware that men could be monogamous… after Bill who could blame her?

The hair is a closer match, too.

22. sunnydaysall says:

Good grief… Get a grip wo… whatever…

23. Sandra-VA says:

“Why aren’t I 50 points ahead, you might ask” screeched the blob with crazy eyes…

I tried to watch the video and I just couldn’t get past the first sentence out of her mouth… ugh!

24. Tim702 says:

Add this tune to your playlist Hil Led Zeppelin’s 1976 Presence album track 4 – Nobody’s Fault But Mine. Put it on repeat FOREVER!

25. peace says:

Amazon deleted all of the 1 star reviews for What Happened (from zerohedge) last night when I checked there were about 60% 1 star by the copy that has BESt Seller by it. Several minutes ago, 97% were all 5 star reviews. Amazon is evil this way with their blatant b.s. Someone needs to ask Amazon , “What Happened” ?

26. jbrickley says:

Hillary Clinton gets pulled over on the highway, “Why, I’ve never had a car accident in my life”. Officer, “No, lady but you sure did cause that 57 car pile-up behind us”. She’s a car wreck and takes zero responsibility for anything. Absolutely nothing is her fault. It’s what, 11 months later and she’s still going on about her loss? Cleaning closets and taking walks in the woods and drinking way to much wine yet she’s still not done laying the blame.

She is just trying to push her book and collect as much dough as possible. It’s so very pathetic. The only reason she has a spotlight is because the media still love her. Why, I dunno… Let’s just be thankful the Democrat Party has been so decimated. The GOPe is next. 2018 is going to be a hoot and 2020 even better. The People are going to clean house and I think Trump is going to be shining a 200 billion candlelight power spotlight on their butts at just the right time. Wouldn’t be surprised to see a few RINO’s burst into flames.

27. jbrickley says:

‘The reaction in her hotel room, on election night, upon her unthinkable loss to Trump: “One of the strangest moments of my life . . . a spirited discussion ensued.” ‘ — NYPost article quote.

Yeah, I can imagine the banshee wailing, the smashing of everything breakable in arms reach, the stamping of feet, blood vessels in her face and eyes bursting, Bill ducking for cover, the colorful cursing, the screaming, etc. The cancelling of the fireworks, glass ceiling and balloons, her lack of an appearance before the crying crowds. She must have cried and drank herself to sleep once she was physically exhausted.

I would pay a considerable sum to have been able to witness that spirited discussion. It would have been absolutely gloriously schweet!

• Anon says:

If I could live that night over again, and I really want to, the only thing I would want to happen any differently would be to have that moment in her hotel room televised. Oh would that be so delicious!

• Bebop777 says:

I know, right? If only someone had made a video of that. Sooner or later, someone who was there will blab with all the wonderful details–as she is making more and more enemies every day, the very people who supported and worked for her.

• G. Willikers says:

I would’ve had more interest in paying for that than the McGregor vs Mayweather fight.

• Your Tour Guide says:

The sheer wordsmithery just leaps off the page at you.
      Whoever did the ghostwriting needs a commendation for their
      efforts. My guess is that she had a callaborative effort on this
      endeavor. My immediate guesses would be either Caroline Keene
      or Franklin W. Dixon.

28. NJF says:

Lol

29. no-nonsense-nancy says:

She still seems to have that bulky box thing at her back, pumping meds into her or some kind of transmitter, may feeding her answers?
    It was despicable talking about Benghazi that way. I can’t believe I watched the whole thing.
    That was a pretty blue jacket she was wearing but I think orange would look much better on her. esp. with steel colored stripes in the front.

30. nimrodman says:

from the NY Post article:

“Spirited discussion” my a$$

She left out the bottle-throwing, hysterical screaming, lamp-throwing, etc.
    Hope Bill didn’t get clocked too bad. Not my favorite guy but he is in kinda frail condition, it appears.

• Bebop777 says:

I wouldn’t mind him clocked 🙂 But the old horn dog probably ran lickitity split for the door as she got the news. As sick as he looks, he still has pep when it comes to running from that crazy selfish HAG when she goes berzerk. Damn, bet she was ripping up the carpet with her teeth and claws, too!

• georgiafl says:

Profuse cursing of course.

Like the night of the Commander in Chief Forum that she pitched a demonic fit when poor Matt Lauer dared to ask her a question that was not on her pre-approved, rehearsed list.

She threw water on one of her aides and launched into an uncontrolled monstrous tirade.

Besides her cackle, I hate her habit of throwing her mouth wide open all the time.

Here’s why Hillary didn’t win:

She’s not all that likable and she doesn’t like anyone else all that much.

She’s a narcissist.

• jbrickley says:

I know the Secret Service working while the Clintons were in the White House, were horrified as were the Marines. Especially, with Hillary. She despises law enforcement and her protection detail was no difference to her. She would say the damnedest things right in front of the SS Agent who is expected to take a bullet for them. Flat out insulting and screaming at them for doing their job.

Meanwhile, Bush would be barbecuing at the ranch and hand them food and ask about their kids, remember their names, etc. I don’t agree with the Bush family on much but they sure do seem like nice people. At least GW Bush and Laura are down to earth gracias and polite.

I hear Trump is remarkably nice to those who serve him. He’s willing to have normal human conversation with anyone if he’s got the time. He has been known to walk about his properties under construction and ask the workers what they honestly think. Say someone’s laying tile and has an issue however minor, Trump comes along and asks what’s what and the worker tells him the truth and Trump makes a phone call and the issue is fixed. The man talks to anyone and everyone and he’s friendly and truly listens. Such a huge difference over the entitled arrogance. They say he’s an egotistical maniac but I really don’t think so. The man has done a great deal with charity and he rewards hard workers who succeed. I’d work for him.

31. kyasgrandma says:

I am not a psychiatrist or a psychoanalyst or anything in between.
    Even so, I know HRC is insane.
    Completely, irrefutably, inarguably insane.
    And yes, Tim Kaine is one of the creepiest human beings I have ever seen.
    Bernie Sanders is a close second.
    And I do believe ole Bill is a pedophile.
    Does anyone besides me ever wonder what in the hell happened to these famous people who were sold as “leaders of our country?”

32. Markus says:

Pathological narcissism on display. She wants a platform and like others here, I hope they keep giving it to her. Barack, Hillary, Julian Assange, Jim Acosta-I can’t believe the people I have grown to like seeing in the public sphere.

Is the motivation also due to wanting a force to react against possible corruption/crime indictments against her-insurance? “Riots for Hillary” might be the new slogan. No doubt she feels entitled that other people should be emotionally damaged, physically injured, or worse, to protect and vindicate her.

33. MaineCoon says:

I could only endure 2.5 minutes. I couldn’t take my eyes off her eyes. I could have sworn that her eyes are not moving in sync. It appeared (to me) that the right eye would move inward while the left went on another slightly different path. In addition she has gained a lot of weight. When the camera did a full body shot it was such a bad sight that they immediately cut away to a head shot, which was just as bad!

If Hag can still be talking about the election, how about on November 8th Trump supporters tweet all those great election night videos! I bet we could shut her up, finally!

34. Hey, she’s an insufferable b**ch so what would you expect infufferable b**ches do besides B**CH and whine!

35. Miss America says:

She’s still doing the bobble head thing, I see.

The NERVE of her to bring up Benghazi, as if she weren’t 1000% responsible for it! She’s trying to make out like this happens all the time! As if she didn’t stand over the flag draped coffins of those heroes and LIE to their mothers’ faces. As if she didn’t say “what difference does it make? in front of Congress.

I hate her. I absolutely frickin HATE her.

36. sunnydaze says:

37. Miss America says:

I would bet good money that she had those questions in advance.

38. sunnydaze says:

Boy oh boy, did American women ever escape the worst nightmare of a lifetime when We the People ditched this Whiny Pathetic, Completely Disempowered jerk who thinks she speaks for “All Women”.

She is to Women what Obama was to black Americans, only on Steroids.

Waaaahhh waaahhh waaahh they hate me cuz I’m a woman!

Can you imagine? Congress doesn’t fall in line: “wawawaaaa waaah waaaahh they won’t do what I want cuz I’m a woman!! They’re all sexist. No respect cuz I’m a woman”.

waaahhh The media’s being mean to me cuz I’m a woman!

Wwaaaaaahhhh, Xi Jinping hates me cuz I’m a woman! wawawwawaaaah

OMG. It would be absolutely an endless 4 years of her feeling sorry for herself, cuz she’s a woman! waaaaahhhh!

39. Pam says:

I think we need a separate thread devoted to just this video with the facial expressions of Tucker (TM Sundance). 😉

40. Truthfilter says:

Her behavior is similar to that of an obsessive jealous ex who convinces himself/herself that, “Deep inside, you really DID want/love me. We’d still be together if other people hadn’t interfered…blah blah blah….”

It’s actually kinda scary. Her ego cannot accept that Americans rejected her.

41. ditzee58 says:

This woman asks pertinent questions which Hillary and then Huma do not answer.

Then, here was the original listing for Hillary’s book, lol:

42. ditzee58 says:

[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/30jpaxk.jpg[/IMG]

43. Mr. Morris says:

Debbie Wasserman Schultz fixed the Democrat nomination for Hillary. The media fixed positive press for Hillary. Hollywood Elites, Wall Street, Big media, Corporate Biggies, etc. fixed the money for Hillary’s campaign. Hillary fixed the election by calling half of America Deplorables.
    With all of this mojo how did Hillary lose? Hillary and her supporters cannot figure this out, I wonder why?

44. Pam says:

45. Bebop777 says:

One thing for sure: Hildebeast is the gift that keeps giving. We WANT her to run (herself into the ground) in 2020 🙂 President Trump will push every button of hers (again!) and we will enjoy the show.

What gets me though is that she would have been a total NOBODY if not for riding the horn dog’s coat tails. She’d still be in her corrupt Little Rock law firm making one shady deal after another.

46. Hillary is an overweight elderly woman that has difficulty making friends. She also has great difficulty with reality as is evident by her conduct. The hate she expressed for millions of Americans while running for President would leave you believing that she may be suffering from a mental disorder. She seems mentally incapable of dealing with reality and is striking back in confusion. An open border country in the EU would seem to provide the ideal environment for both her and Bill to retire to. Hillary, please, get the hell out of the U.S.

47. herbie says:

She is still fighting the political right…. Deplorables…….https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8btR2U2EM_Y

48. F.D.R. in Hell says:

Can you imagine what a PITA she’ll be after she’s dead? You will be haunted by “Zombie Hillary” screeching, “I should have lived FOREVER!”

Of course, tonight at dinner, Vince said he hopes she -does- live forever; he’s not ready to face his murderess quite yet. 👿

49. xyzlatin says:

I watched both videos. That woman is full of venom.