U.S. Customs and Border Patrol announces the first four, of an anticipated eight, border wall prototypes.  The first four contracts to build the prototypes are worth $400 to $500 thousand each and are targeted toward “concrete and reinforced concrete” prototypes.

The CBP authorization letters are anticipated to be delivered to the contractors within a couple of weeks, and the companies will have 30 days to build their prototype.

The second set of prototype contracts will surround “alternative material” concepts.  USCBP anticipates awarding four of those in a similar fashion.  Each segment of prototype is thirty feet wide and thirty feet high (30′ x 30′), and will be the backdrop of a 150 foot wide border enforcement zone.

The eight border wall prototypes will be built in the San Diego border region and will be evaluated by USCBP officials after completion.   It is possible that more than one contract will win the border wall award as there are multiple differing geographies, terrain and topographies where the Southern Security Border Wall is being constructed.  Parts of the border may be concrete and other parts may be alternative material.

As described, the current “bollard style” border fence will remain, and various additional segments will continue to be built.  The contracts for the new border wall will be placed 150′ behind the immediate border fence, and the distance between the two physical structures will be the “enforcement zone”.

The beginning of the prototype builds is anticipated within a couple of weeks.

This entry was posted in DHS, Illegal Aliens, media bias, Mexico, Police action, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

241 Responses to Customs and Border Patrol Announces First Four Contracts for Border Wall Prototypes (Video)…

1. trumpmaga says:

Awesome winning! Build that wall! God bless President Trump!

• And Mexico will pay for the wall with transfer payment fees of about 4% on bank or wire money transfers from US to Mexico. That will raise about $1 billion/year. Media, left , open borders crowd and GOPe will go crazy! I’m lovin some Trump!!

• carrierh says:

Sometime it was noted that by not allowing money sent to Mexico or any other country will be stopped and this will save a minimum of 7 billion, or more than enough for a super wall! and then no more freebies/goodies or jobs allowed for illegals will also save us billions. There’s money to be found and I feel confident that Trump sees and knows this.

• helix35 says:

I wonder what Ann Coulter will have to bitch about after this promise is kept.

2. FL_GUY says:

Well, as Phill Connors said: “It’s showtime Phill”

• fleporeblog says:

That was the best 24 minutes in a long long while! I could have listened to him speak for days on this topic. WOW! That example blew away what I envisioned in my mind. I thought it would be just a wall. However, you have a Wall followed by 150 feet enforcement zone followed by another 30 foot wall? That is incredible! There isn’t a single Mexican, or anyone else getting over that baby! Cameras and everything else going at the same time. You aren’t digging your way underneath that baby! You aren’t tossing drugs over that 30 foot wall followed by the 150ft followed by another 30 ft wall. If successful, the NY Mets will sign you to a contract!

I can’t begin to tell you ow excited seeing that made me!

3. Skinner says:

The Winning continues…

4. Newman says:

Wonderful news!!!! Unless your name is Juan McCain or Jorge Bush.

5. M33 says:

Woooo hoooooo!!!!

“I can see it! It is real!!”

6. NJF says:

#Winning

7. Plato says:

If this is a contract for the mock up prototype wall I’ve seen, forget it.
    The long vertical ribs are climbable by a teenager.
    If the wall is not smooth it fails before it’s built…..almost as if the Uniparty controls the design contract.

• treehouseron says:

Did you really just imagine how the wall will look, decide you don’t like how the wall you imagined looks, and then blame the uniparty for designing the wall in your head?

• sundance says:

Plato, perhaps you should begin by actually reading the thread – or, wait for it, actually watching the video.

Novel, I know. /s

Seriously. Your comment is ludicrous. Watch the video.

• Plato’s day job is as a White House press reporter, otherwise known as a “presstitute”.

• Larry Bucar says:

hahahahah

• Plato says:

Oh dear…..
        It’s not the sample fences in heavily patrolled urban border environments that are the test but those where it matters in remote areas.
        i’ve got some bad news for the USC&BP, a light 40′ alloy extension ladder will have your keen Mexican to the top of the wall in a jiffy, the ladder he carries in his free hand to the top then gives him easy descent into the USA. A bit of razor wire at the top is easily cleared with some sidecutters and gloves or my favourite cordless angle grinder.

A 30′ wall is a pretend wall.
        Especially if we pretend that camera surveillance is backed by force 10 minutes away for 1500 miles.

• paulinfl says:

I worked construction most of my life. No one is going to able to carry a 40′ ladder in their free hand!
          Any 40″ ladder is heavy and one man of medium strength really has to flex to man handle one.
          Stop living in magical thinking land.

• Plato says:

I carry a 40′ Baileys extension ladder up to the second floor mezzaine couple of times a month to get higher outside, no problems…are you joking or a handyman?

• Plato says:

Deluded Americans seem to be a common problem for the world.
              Thanks for the concern but no problem, my gunsafe has 8 in it.
              Good luck with the 30′ Wall designed to fail and keep morale high ;-). Don’t worry about that $22 trillion unpayable debt, American ingenuity has already ensured the destruction of the $US. Sad really.

• Jo says:

Plato – NBN cost $94B AU & is worth $27B AU & you know it’s no better than it was before, (trust me, basic Internet in the US is faster,) $740B AU in National Debt, South Australia can’t even keep the lights on – yet here you are coming on here & arguing about infrastructure in the USA.
                Post Office in the US delivers 6 days a week, picks up your mail & will hold & redirect mail for 6 months at no charge, beats that 3 days a week that Aussies get.
                As for the gun buyback – the highest number of reduced deaths was in the number of suicide deaths by firearm. Last I looked at ABS there were 3M registered firearms in Australian & approximately 2500 stolen, or illegal, but the that was a couple of years back.
                Btw, Australians don’t let illegals run free all over the place – they keep them locked up in detention centres & recently tried to fob them off onto the US – I have no problem with them being locked up though.

• Plato says:

You’re a bit confused there Jo, I agree with a number of your assertions…your point is lost on me.

• Jo says:

I think you are the one who is confused & honestly there is no reason to be derogatory & belittle a whole population, sounds like Tall Poppy Syndrome to me.
                I am just wondering why you would take the position that you are, regarding infrastructure in the US, when Australia’s infrastructure isn’t all that?

• Plato says:

Is that American logic or something?…what has tiny little Australia’s infrastructure stuff ups to do with a US border Wall I can climb over with 2 ladders?

• Jo says:

Tiny little Australia?
                Australia is approximately the same size as the mainland United States, excluding Alaska – the US just has approximately 15 times the population of Australia, if you don’t count the illegal immigrants, so Australia is not by any means ‘tiny’.
                Oh & no it’s probably not American logic, might be hybrid logic actually.
                I see it’s now 2 ladders – good luck with that.

• Plato says:

Err…what?
                Aust has 24 million……US has 330 million…like I said, tiny little Australia.
                Sweetie, you need some sort of help with thinking…. Frew’s “Thinking about Thinking” would be a good place to start.

• Plato says:

And you aren’t even paying attention : it was always 2 ladders, up on one, carry the other. I do it all the time.
                You just made up that it was “now” 2 ladders…..embarrassing…….
                Quote:
                “a light 40′ alloy extension ladder will have your keen Mexican to the top of the wall in a jiffy, the ladder he carries in his free hand to the top then gives him easy descent into the USA.”

Your getting it now, aren’t you?
                Err…possibly not.

• paulinfl says:

Plato,
              What’s in your free hand Plato?
              More magical thinking land that goes “poof” in reality? 🙂

• Plato says:

Son, that just doesn’t scan…. sounds like you have English as a second language? Please try again and I’ll see if I can help with your questions.

• Plato says:

Son, that just doesn’t scan….sounds like you have English as a second language? Please try again and I’ll see if I can help with your questions

• PreNanny says:

You do understand that the 30 foot high wall is behind another wall and a 150 foot enforcement zone in between?
          What would be your suggestion for a wall?

• Ditch Mitch says:

Umm, there is a 150′ enforcement zone in between. I don’t think they will be handing out bottled water and teddy bears in the enforcement zone. Oh yeah, they could build a 300’+ tunnel under the enforcement zone AND both walls. If’s and but’s; could of’s, would of’s and might of’s.

• Jo says:

Camera surveillance on trucks – radars that reach 12 klms & a day camera that can take photos up to 12 Klms, IRR camera that has the same range, laser range finder, laser illuminater, GPS & advanced analytics.
          Dependent of course on terrain & atmospheric conditions.
          The Border Patrol has these trucks.

• Plato says:

Nonsense, they can’t even surveil the few score miles of existing fence with high tech, let alone another 1500 miles. More delusions.

• Jo says:

I do happen to know what I’m talking about, my husband was in charge of building those MSC trucks for Border Patrol.
              You do realise that the Obama Administration & some RINOS had absolutely no interest in maintaining a secure border?
              They were actually transporting illegals from the border all over the country, without Identification.

• thefrankproject says:

You are high. The end.

• joninmd22 says:

Sure the most fit and agile 1 or 2 % of the border crossers might be able to get over top the first barrier…. In full view of ICE… then cross the 150’…. Then do it again, maybe.

I’d point out a 30′ fall onto hard ground is more than enough to kill someone.

99% of border crossers won’t be able to do that

8. Sylvia Avery says:

Suck it, US CoC. That Wall will be built.

9. Janie M. says:

If memory serves me right, I remember the owner of an engineering firm (out of So. CA), who spoke to Tucker Carlson (I think… it’s been a while). The artistic rendition of the prototype he had designed was amazing, covering a number of contingencies such as burrowing under the wall, the material to be used prevented invaders from adhering to its surface and its diagonal tilt also served as a deterrent.

Lacking in engineering skills or training, I cannot vouch for the viability of his plan but it was impressive. The city in which his company is based, as a result of his participation, was going to blackball him from any of their future construction projects… guess he hit a nerve.

10. keeler says:

Right in the middle of NAFTA talks, what a coincidence…

11. WSB says:

I caught the end of this presser and it seemed to me awkward. The press did not know enough to ask intelligent questions, and the representative did not know enough about the process going forward.

The whole thing was odd. And there was not one question about how to stop the tunneling. To me that means double sub-basement or barrier thought.

Dunno.

12. alliwantissometruth says:

Let’s name the wall

I nominate “The American Persuasion Against the Craven Invasion” Wall Act of 2017

13. CiscoKid says:

What the hell don’t these “reporters” understand about prototype?

• WSB says:

Exactly. They do not know the meaning of the word. This was pathetic.

• CiscoKid says:

Was that a gottach question.
        Will there be a lethal zone.?
        You mean like shooting illegal invaders?
        If only.
        I know that sounds harsh, but how many innocent Americans have to die, be murdered by 1 illegal.?
        10,000 illegal’s and only 1 kills an innocent person, whatever their nationality.
        That’s 1 to many.

• WSB says:

With all of that, someone asked about the question of cost and would it be the same as the entire length. A prototype is a PROTOTYPE.

GO HOME, MAKE A CUP OF TEA.

• And how many prototypes, after clearly explained, and TWICE! Then, oh my, the math problem… so there will be four types of wall? No, actually 8. As I said before these are just the concrete prototypes.

Go home and educate yourselves, while drinking that cup of tea!

• joninmd22 says:

Everything. These kids never lived in the real world but went from Hihgh Schol straight to college and graduate school. They’ve never worked a real job nor know anyone who has.

14. Big Jake says:

Honor First.

Go USBP!

15. Judith says:

Only problem is all the illegals are in Canada now /s

• Founding Fathers Fan says:

You wish. They are running rampant all over the US. My County Commissioners had a midnight vote declaring my county a sanctuary county. No, I’m not going to reveal where it is. That would be advertising for more invaders.

16. WonkoTheSane says:

Y’all got a little more of them prototypes? Let’s prototype it from San Diego to Texas and see if we like it. Then we’ll narrow it down to two contractors who will start in New Mexico and build another parallel prototype one going to San Diego and one going to Texas. The winner will be awarded a contract to build some big, beautiful doors.

17. 4sure says:

200,000 volt metal barrier is all you need.

18. MadeMan says:

I have no idea what the final prototype will look like. Having said that, steel fences require maintenance. Concrete will last 100+ years with little to no maintenance.

The Liberals would have to actively tear down a concrete border fortress, and if you construct it right that would be extremely difficult, costly, and still possibly near impossible to destroy.

Some German concrete fortifications still exist today, because they were impossible to destroy. Most of the German bunkers built for Wolf’s Lair in East Prussia are still in nearly perfect condition. Steel reinforcement and 6 foot thick cement walls… built to last.

19. TFred says:

It never ceases to amaze me exactly how stupid reporters can be. This is a large part of why our country is where it is today.

20. Rodney C. Johnson says:

First. Good, maybe this will keep some people from losing their ever loving minds… Ahem, Anne Coulter…

Second. I’d really hoped this would be a hysteric-free thread. But I guess one can hope, until reality rears its ugly head…

21. nimrodman says:

That looks pretty damn good, but I don’t see the guard-tower turrets for the .50-cals …

• Gil says:

And please dont forget the gator moat…

• Guyver1 says:

Good observation, nimrodman.
      I have wondered myself about the vulnerability of stationary sensor positions. If they can be seen, they can be destroyed. On the Mexican side by Mexicans (snipers targeting the sensors, and the drug gangs even have heavy weaponry such as RPG’s), on the US side by their communist allies such as La Raza, Antifa, etc.
      Stationary guard posts would also be vulnerable. Nice, big fat targets. And people have to get in and out of them to work. Targets.
      But I know President Trump is no dummy. I can sense a lot of surprises coming about the wall that most people cannot even imagine.
      Like maybe using satellites to do live surveillance of the border area with both visual and infrared.
      And instead of guard towers, armed drones and/or armored vehicles, sent out once the satellites detect a problem in the no man’s land between the two walls.
      I am sure all scenarios have been considered, and solutions worked out.
      The amount of technology that will go into the wall, the operation of the border zone, and its defense will drop people’s jaws.
      MAGA!!!

• nimrodman says:

“And instead of guard towers, armed drones and/or armored vehicles, sent out once the satellites detect a problem in the no man’s land”

Airborne H-K (hunter-killer) drones in the 4000 series …

For many of the other questions you raised, perhaps Israel has already built some of those accommodations in their “wall”. I’m sure the Israeli border barrier is getting a good look in all of this.

• Founding Fathers Fan says:

‘Invader Games’ comes to mind. Drone arcades open 24/7.

• Guyver1 says:

Yep!
          Something the media here does not mention- terrorism along the areas where Israel has built its wall has dropped down to next to zero.
          I agree, the Israeli border barrier is probably getting a good look in all of this.
          They are the best to ask… they already built their wall, and it works!
          We can ask them for pointers- and improve on it!
          Then we give them our ideas for improvement- and both our nations would benefit from the exchange of knowledge!

• Founding Fathers Fan says:

Don’t forget the signs (in all languages)
      Trespassers will be shot
      Survivors will be shot twice

22. SoCal Patriot says:

The Establishment are MSM are looking at each other tonight and saying “oh crap, he really meant it!”

23. History teaches says:

Signature campaign promise. Presidential honor at stake. Therefore the enemies will do their utmost to prevent it from happening. The President may be a political outsider, but is an elite, massively experienced builder of imposing structures. His field of expertise. When due diligence is done the wall will inexorably begin to take shape. And it will stand as a testament to this era of history.

Decades from now new generations will see it as both a symbol and practical structure that redefined the course of American History. The Trump profile may not grace Mt. Rushmore, but the wall be be an enduring historical monument.

• Guyver1 says:

President Trump’s honor is safe.
      We know he means what he says, and he stands with the American people.
      It is the honor of Congress that is at stake.
      Will they stand with the American people, or with foreign invaders?
      If they decide they will stand against President Trump and the American people, we have to make sure they pay a heavy price for it.
      Primary out every single Rino, and as many Dims as possible.
      Replace them with people who will support our President and the MAGA agenda.
      Time to get rid of the globalists and replace them with average people.
      Average people bringing their talents and knowledge of their field to congress.
      That is the way congress was supposed to be.
      It was not supposed to be run by stinking ‘lawyers’… SPIT!!!

24. Mia C says:

Before I setttle in and enjoy myself I just want to say this is my new favorite site. I’m off news, need a hobby, and Sundance keeps finding us all these great videos to watch to kick back and enjoy the Trump revolution.
    –Breitbart and Drudge are letting me down, they’re not giving us content to enjoy and sometimes their motives seem off. Other fun sites like Ace of Spades are in a sort of angry place right now which I don’t want to effect me.
    –This site and Scott Adams videos have the most calming effect on me.
    –If all Conservative sites were doing what this site and the Scott Adams videos are doing we’d get results a lot faster.
    –I’ll probably share this site’s links a lot more like I used to during the election.

25. woodstuff says:

The speaker was packing a sidearm during the press conference. Would this be a good practice for other press briefings?

26. woohoowee says:

And we’re off to the races! This is exciting 🙂 Gir-R-Dun!

27. tonyE says:

Is the enforcement area a free fire zone?

Can we have the Calimexistan Duma and Politburo -including Premier Moonski- visit that when La Migra is doing Free Fire Zone tests? Make sure the Commies get an exit South towards TJ.

Love it that they’re doing this in my State. It’s sure to get a lot of people peeing in their panties.

MAGA… MCGA ( Make California Great Again )

28. rjcylon says:

The questions from the reporters are useless and repetitive. It’s like they are hoping to catch him in a scandal. We have four prototypes. We’re going to build them. How many different ways can you say that?

• Having a low IQ is a prerequisite for being a reporter.

• Guyver1 says:

The amount of stupid in that room was mind-boggling.
        No concept of what a prototype is.
        And no understanding of the basic economic fact (covered in Economics 101, which none of them ever took because they were too busy taking Underwater Basket Weaving courses) that once a project of this magnitude gets going, the cost per square foot drops way down once the infrastructure to run the project is in place.
        So you cannot use the cost of the prototype to estimate the cost of the entire project.
        I felt so sick listening to their ignorant stupid I felt like hitting myself on the head with a 2×4 in order to make it stop.

• It goes with the complete lack of pride and moral character.

29. GREENMIRROR says:

MAGA

30. cyn3wulf says:

NeverTrumpers of yesterday: Trump is not going to build the wall.
    NeverTrumpers of today: Trump will never finish the wall…

31. TexasDude says:

You know if Mexico, Central, and S America quit being cesspools of governance and corruption, this would not be necessary.

32. How many times did candidate Donald J. Trump, now President Donald J. Trump (thanks be to God!), say the following?

“We’re building a wall. And Mexico is going to pay for the wall.”

Simple. Direct. Honest. God bless our President!

33. Sylvia Avery says:

Just finished watching the video. OMG. The press. None of them have ever had any exposure to a governmental procurement process. The whole concept is foreign to them. It took nearly the whole time to get them up to speed on sort of how this works. There weren’t intelligent questions, just a lot of Huh? Whaaa? Do they find these press people under a rock?

Good grief, did they think the government was just going to order a Wall on Amazon????

34. georgiafl says:

Looks great. I’m sure they will have sophisticated tunnel detectors.

Hope they will be able to see/detect drones or small planes flying over carrying drugs.

35. sundance says:

36. Always remember folks, when building there is always a back door or a hidden exit\entrance, those paying for the construction ALWAYS have the ability to have that hidden thing.

This wall is more then what it seems…NEVER think that the devil sleeps, the devil is always plotting, always planning, always puzzling, scheming. This wall is not what it seems. This wall is a way for our government to control what come in and goes out…including drugs, munitions, humans and all manner of “commodities both illegal and legal.

The government is going to corner the illegal “commodities” markets in the US with this wall. The wall is the apparatus that will allow those in government to control EVERYTHING coming and going into our country in the south, including drugs, humans, arms etc…

Think about it folks…the people who control the wall will also control the southern black market…the wall will have passage (unknown to common folks…that’s you and me) that drugs and other illegal “commodities” will pass through, the deep state will use the funds from these “commodities” to continue to finance illegal wars, coups, and intrigue etc…!

Right now, the illegal “commodities” market that the Southern border operates in is uncontrollable, all of the illegal “commodities” pass through the border without TAX, US Government TAX.

The wall is going to be used to control and TAX the illegal “commodities” market, not to STOP it.

You see…certain Mexican cartels will be sanctioned to pass “commodities” through the wall. Those that control the wall (US Government and financiers) will have the sanction power, the power to control and tax everything that passes through the wall!

When Trump said Mexico will pay for the wall he is not lying, certain Mexican cartels will help fund the wall, since by funding the wall they will also gain the power to pass their illegal “commodities” through it, those cartels that help finance the wall will also then control other cartels that need that access!!!

Watch the Godfather, pay attention when Sollozzo asks Don Corleone for finance money and protection to start his drug business.

Never think that EVIL sleeps or takes a day off! Things are never what they seem!

Repent, seek God, ask Jesus, prepare yourselves for God’s judgment…your soul is all that matters!

• Anna says:

Just what is it that we are supposed to do then? If the drugs (heroin, fantasyland) continue to destroy our communities post southern border wall, then there will be hell to pay for the “gatekeepers”. We have to do something.

• Prepare for your death…seek God, be in this world, not of it!

Do you think Trump or a wall can save America? Seriously!

God’s Promise and Warning
        2 Chronicles 11-22

Thus Solomon finished the house of the LORD, and the king’s house: and all that came into Solomon’s heart to make in the house of the LORD, and in his own house, he prosperously effected.

And the LORD appeared to Solomon by night, and said unto him, I have heard thy prayer, and have chosen this place to myself for an house of sacrifice. If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people; If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place. For now have I chosen and sanctified this house, that my name may be there for ever: and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually. And as for thee, if thou wilt walk before me, as David thy father walked, and do according to all that I have commanded thee, and shalt observe my statutes and my judgments; Then will I stablish the throne of thy kingdom, according as I have covenanted with David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man to be ruler in Israel.

But if ye turn away, and forsake my statutes and my commandments, which I have set before you, and shall go and serve other gods, and worship them; Then will I pluck them up by the roots out of my land which I have given them; and this house, which I have sanctified for my name, will I cast out of my sight, and will make it to be a proverb and a byword among all nations. And this house, which is high, shall be an astonishment to every one that passeth by it; so that he shall say, Why hath the LORD done thus unto this land, and unto this house? And it shall be answered, Because they forsook the LORD God of their fathers, which brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, and laid hold on other gods, and worshipped them, and served them: therefore hath he brought all this evil upon them.

• kiskiminetas says:

WR I am a Christian and understand the Bible. Did God ever give people a reprieve from impending doom? If many of His people who were faithful to Him came together and prayed for deliverance has He ever done so? Is it in His character to do such a thing?

Yes I agree there will be judgment to come but we don’t now the specific time it will happen but that does not totally mitigate the fact that God has done all of the above and is capable of doing it now. It is in His nature to do so and I believe this is one of them. Now to the extent it will last is up to Him. He props up nations or tears them down but as was stated this is one case where I see/hope His providential grace interceding on our behalf. Peace to you.

• asawasa says:

notice how he never gave any alternative solutions just concern about how the wall won’t do anything. what we can do is ignore those naysayers and press on with the wall.

• abstain says:

Help!. One of our branches has withered.

• You want a solution? Tell you what asawasa, do you really understand the problem? You really think that illegals are the issue? Illegals are just a symptom.

Read Coleman, “Committee of 300”.

The wall is going to be built…you’ll get your wall…but it will solve NOTHING! The wall will simply concentrate the deep state power in this country. You really think this wall is Trump’s idea? Seriously????

What country produces the most opium? Afghanistan! Where are more of our troops going? Yes, our troops are going but not to win a war but to protect the poppy fields.

Now that America is addicted to opioids the market needs to be exploited and CONTROLLED!

Get yourself right with God, bad time are coming, followed by by the King of King and Lord of Lords…get right!

• asawasa says:

how about you stop with the long winded virtue signaling and use some effective communications. accuracy, brevity, clarity.

• WOW!!! OK see how you like this.

Trump is not Jesus, Trump is as controlled as every other POTUS that has ever been selected.

The wall will solve NOTHING! Once the wall is built it will be sold off to the highest bidder. Don’t you see what is happening here?

YOU nor I am envolved in building this wall, or financing it.

Think about it…if you created a GoFundMe account today and asked folks to contribute to the financing of this wall, we could raise the money in two weeks to complete the wall in FULL!

Notice you ain’t being asked to finance the wall, none of us are…why?

Because, like Trump says, he’s going to build the wall and Mexico is going to pay for it!

The Mexican Cartels are going to build the wall, them and the Deep State (The Controllers) the international banking cartels…HELLOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

They (read the Committee of 300 to find out who “they” are) like to tell us what they are going to do before they do it…they love it, hidden in plain sight! They always tell us what they are going to do before they do it, and they hide it in plain site.

Look at the “Criminal Justice” system…a system of justice run by CRIMINALS…The Criminal Justice System…you get it?????

Why not the “The American Citizen Justice System…because you and me don’t run it…it’s run by criminals!

Notice no one goes to jail for treason or high crimes??? Look at all of these “investigations” over the last 20 years, but no one has been convicted or jailed…NOT EVEN TRIED!!!

Holy cow are you this dense, can you not see?

• BeePee says:

yeah because somebody other than Jesus is alive and well on late great planet earth 2000 A.D. So let’s continue lifting his name up so as not to draw all people to Him. I’m still waiting for the world to end in the wear 2000.

37. scslayer says:

I didn’t hear any mention of moats or alligators?! Next phase maybe?

38. My question is this: How does that 150 foot “enforcement zone” intersect with the Roosevelt Reservation (60 feet wide), if it does at all?

39. There are so many places that the money will be coming from. Mainly it will help save America a couple of hundred billion a year.
    Then there are the many people who would willingly send in $10 or way more just to see us finally protected from Illegals who only use and abuse American Laws and Governmental Benefits.

40. First Last says:

BTW, CBP stands for Customs and Border Protection, not “Border Patrol”. USBP is an agency under the CBP umbrella.

41. rikster says:

My mother always used to say someone had the “Patience of Jobe” when referring to people that dealt with idiots. This man has it in spades………….. #MAGA

42. jmclever says:

150 foot border enforcement zone…a 150 ft wide alligator moat? One can hope!

43. jmclever says:

Had these reporters accesed the CBP Request for proposal instead of chasing after Russian conspiracies and “inappropriate” responses to staged alt-left riots, they could have had 95% of their questions already answered ahead of time! Ugh!

44. nyetneetot says:

I’m sorry, but did they use Sim-City to build the slides?

45. 1stgoblyn says:

It will also help if there is harsh punishment for stealing SS # and fake IDs. Then there is the attraction of gov’t bennies…it should be illegal with jail time and deportation for any foreign invader who applies for (or actually receives) any gov’t subsidy, up to any including college tuition or scholarships. Make them reimburse hospital costs too while we are at it.

46. copperchief says:

“I will build a great wall — and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me –and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.” President Donald J. Trump #MAGA!

47. MIKE says:

“It’s so easy, folks, we WILL build the wall!” Watch-(wait for it…)

48. McGuffin says:

We were literally right there 2 weeks ago looking for the prototype area. We could find it and asked CHiPs and Border Patrol where the prototypes were. They didn’t know where they will be at the time.

But we were told that the majority of illegals coming across are from Africa, Asia, S America and the Middle East. Not many Mexicans coming across that area anymore. We saw patched holes in the Iron Mesh fence where illegals jump the shorter fence and cut an opening in the taller fence and crawl thru. Border patrol cars were lined up and down patrolling.

We won’t be going back to San Diego so won’t see the prototypes but maybe someone on here could post updates for us 🙂 Please!

49. TONYA PARNELL says: