Thursday August 17th – Open Discussion Thread

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

306 Responses to Thursday August 17th – Open Discussion Thread

1. dbethd says:

“Rule of law is pretty much over, and a statue of Abraham Lincoln was even defaced with the graffiti, “Fuck Law”.

The West is seeing a kind of cultural Judo toss. Where 6 or 7 decades of trivialized Nazi movies have created a veneer impression of what took place in Germany, and is using the public perception of Nazis to overthrow the actual enemy of Nazis and other forms of leftism, the liberal. They are doing this by calling liberals, “Nazis” and getting people to either believe it, or be too afraid to contradict it. And so the new Nazis and fascists, like the early 20th century ones, which is to say ANTIFA, the Obama cabal along with Merkel, the EU leadership, Trudeau, Soros and many other highly powerful people, are about to take over in the name of being anti-Nazi.

They don’t care about the words. Only the result.”

2. dbethd says:

“Immanuel Velikovsky in 1966 doing a lecture on massive pole shifts, their effects and the history of such events.”

I have to be honest that I struggled to understand some of this, and it took much focus. I wish there wasn’t any background noise too; it would make it easier.

3. dbethd says:

Immanuel Velikovsky interview

4. Anubis says:

I am disappointed that VDARE scooped you in showing the 5 seconds before the car being bashed by antifa and having a window busted in right before it killed the cat lady in Charlottesville. Please have the integrity to post the video.

• dbethd says:

I am disappointed that you think CTH doesn’t have integrity.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Anubis, WHY pray tell are you posting this? I think if you’ll look back closer to the event you’ll find that there are stills and links to that. But who cares?

Didn’t your Mama ever teach you any manners? When you learn some, you’re welcome to come back here.

Oh, btw, when I first looked at your name, I thought it said “Anus” Turns out possibly you are one.

5. Janie M. says:

A precocious, articulate 2 year old, with attitude, discussing preschool. 😂 From the NY Post:

6. Troublemaker10 says:

Ninth Circuit Gives Dave Daleiden a Win in University of Washington Baby Body Parts Investigation

7. dbethd says:

This was shared on the Presidential Thread. Love it:

8. Leftist historical illiterates have a real hair across their, you know what, about Nathan Bedford Forrest, the legendary Confederate cavalry general and guerilla warrior. Forrest’s tactics were studied by the Prussian high command and other European military commands. The Leftists only know that he was the first Grand Wizard of the KKK. Of course this was the Reconstruction Klan and was formed to combat Northern formed paramilitary that were active during Reconstruction, not the modern Klan refounded in the early 20th century and devoted to racialist ideology. When Forrest rode off to war, he took all 43 of his adult male slaves with him, promising to reward loyal service with personal freedom. Forrest ended up freeing them early, however, in case he was killed before the war ended. At least twenty of his former slaves followed him home and worked on his plantations as freedmen. “Those boys stuck with me,” recalled Forrest of his black soldiers. “Better Confederates never lived.” A good read is Bust Hell Wide Open: the Life of Nathan Bedford Forrest by Samuel W. Mitcham, Jr., Regnery History, 2016. Consider getting a copy before the bookburners do their thing.

• smiley says:

excellent historical comment.

haven’t seen you here before…like your name 🙂

• I’m a regular commenter on the topical political postings. My mum’s village is a stones throw from where Cuirt na Struhan Bui was composed by Colm de Bhailis. My dad from across the bay.

• smiley says:

very unusual, very interesting.

BTW, I share your concern about “book burning” by the left…actually, I think it’s already started, burning PDJT’s books…and their banning of certain books in schools.

they call it “promoting literacy” by banning “fascism”.

cute.

• smiley says:

To Kill A Mockingbird and Huckleberry Finn, 2 more examples.

• dbethd says:

It’s amazing what they have changed. My sister found an early 1800s dictionary that was Christian based(?) and from that to an early 1900s dictionary they changed it just enough to remove any Christian references. I can’t remember what examples she gave me, but I was astonished.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Yeah, are they cute. {sarc} Glad I started my Freedom Library 11 years ago! There will always be a least one copy of some very important books, like real history, with copies of original documentation in this world if I have to bury them all around and create a treasure map. My library has the original reproductions of the bad guys through out history too, not just the good guys.

• I tried to read Alinski’s Rules for Radicals during Obama’s usurpation but real life got in the way…I believe Alinski dedicated his book to Satan…& I believe Hillary did some type of college paper on Alinski

Thanks so much for Fighting the Good Fight vigorously & with wit & excellence!!!

• BigMamaTEA says:

Valerie, yep. Alinski did dedicate his book to Satan or as he called him, “the greatest community organizer of all time, Lucifer.”

(makes me throw up a little bit in my mouth even thinking about it!!)

Hilldabeast wrote her college Thesis on Alinsky. I’ve got it archived should you ever want to read it. She had actually met and corresponded with Alinski. Obie, was a little bit younger, and did not actually meet Alinski, but went through one of Saul’s little training programs.

• Wasn’t Bill Ayers, BHO’s mentor & (presumed ala Jack Cashill) ghost writer an Alinski acolyte…or did he get his Weather Underground bomb-making motivations elsewhere?

Has anyone ever put together one of those info-graphics showing the inter-connectivity between Alinski, Clinton, Obama, Soros, Khaladi, etc?

I’ve seen one linking Obama/Soebarka? to that Indonesian religious figure (forgot his name), Stanley Ann Dunham Obama, & some of those Hawaii figures in the (forged) birth certificate fiasco, like Fuddy…also saw one linking events leading to 9/11 including Bojinka (I think it was called) Clinton & many other threads.

Those visual graphics are helpful in showing some of the inter-connectivity & overlap of key players &/or events for those of us who don’t have the deep knowledge & research base that you & many Treepers have.

Have you posted the Hillary thesis online like at Scribed? Or do you recommend any particular online source for background info? Perhaps I need a “Conservatism for Dummies” primer!

• BigMamaTEA says:

Yes, I think to all you questions, valeriec. You can check my scribd page. Anyone’s public page for that matter……by going to scribd.com/BigMamaTEA etc. It’s been a while since I’ve upload stuff up there, hadn’t had the time. (Some stuff, even scribd. and I have to fight about, whether there’s a copyright on it. I’ve got tons of stuff that needs to go there, but I haven’t had time to upload yet.)

If it’s not there…..I’ll dig around in the basement for it. I have it saved in multiple locales. I have Moochelles’s too. But don’t waste your time. It black this, and black that, and if blacks were given more opportunity, black, blacks, blacks! (SMH)

At least Hilldabeast’s was readable. Let me know if you can’t find it.

• Thanks for all that info, I’ll have to check those things out when time permits…Blessings!!!

• keebler AC ovfefe says:

The Confederates only wanted a chance to abolish slavery on their own terms away from northern control over their cotton plantations. They wanted to organize parceling of land and freeing slaves properly because they were Christians first. The KKK came into being from the North mostly after the Civil War. I’d have to do more research into again but I remember this was my conclusion and therefore I stand with my father because for years I was brainwashed too about the Civil War. The Northern states also were the first to start segregation because of the unemployed freed slave who went north expecting a warm welcome but instead were greeted with hate because the North didn’t expect to have to now house and help the freed slaves. The South could no longer feed the freed slave because cotton commerce had been killed off. I’m not an Abe loyalist.

• BigMamaTEA says:

AND, I saw yesterday, that a Chicago based BLM group is demanding all Confederate statues across the Nation be removed! MIND YOUR OWN DANG BUSINESS ChicagoBLM!!!! Haven’t you, Chicago got enough of your own problems without yelling at the South!!!

• keebler AC ovfefe says:

The Yankee soldiers were violent and molesting black slaves in the Southern households. I went to search for the historical links and most have been removed.

9. dbethd says:

Blueberry Espresso Brownies
    Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 30 mins Total time: 40 mins Serves: 12
    • 1 Cup Coconut Cream Concentrate MELTED (and a bit leftover for drizzling)
    • 3 Eggs
    • 1/2 Cup Raw Organic Honey
    • 1/4 Cup Organic Cocoa Powder
    • 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
    • 1 Tbsp Coffee
    • 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
    • 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
    • 1/4 Tsp Sea Salt
    • 1 Cup Blueberries
    1. Preheat your oven to 325 Degrees F
    2. Place coconut cream concentrate (coconut butter), eggs, honey, cocoa powder, cinnamon, coffee, vanilla, baking soda, and sea salt together in a mixing bowl
    3. Use your hand mixer or stand mixer to mix all your ingredients until well blended
    4. Once ready, fold in your blueberries by hand so you don’t crush them all
    5. Pour your batter into a greased 9×13 baking dish (grease with coconut oil) or into greased individual mini muffin pans like I did
    6. Place in the oven and bake for approximately 30 minutes. At about 25 minutes, do the toothpick test and judge how much longer you need
    7. Remove from oven, let cool
    8. Once cool, use some melted Coconut Cream Concentrate and drizzle all over your brownies
    9. Cut and Enjoy

10. dbethd says:

Surprisingly good! Who would have thought chickpeas could be used as a flour?
    These can be dairy-free if you use dairy-free chocolate chips.

Flourless Chocolate Chip Chickpea Blondies (gluten-free)
    Minutes to Prepare: 12 Minutes to Cook: 25 Number of Servings: 16
    • 1 can (15 oz) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
    • ½ cup peanut butter/sun butter/almond butter (depending on your preference)
    • 1/3 cup honey
    • 2 teaspoons vanilla
    • 1/2 teaspoon salt
    • 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
    • 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
    • 1/3 cup chocolate chips plus 2 tablespoons for reserve
    • sea salt, for sprinkling
    1. Drain, rinse and dry chickpeas.
    2. Add all ingredients except chocolate chips and sea salt to blender. Blend until smooth.
    3. Hand mix chocolate chips until mixed in.
    4. Spread in 8 x 8 pan; sprinkle with sea salt and 2 tbsp chocolate chips.
    5. Bake for 25 minutes. Or 60min?

11. Dora says:

I see a few familiar faces.

12. keebler AC ovfefe says:

I went to WeeWeed’s link and spilt more coffee,

WeeWeed says:
    August 17, 2017 at 5:45 am

Mornin’ infidels!

13. Kathy says:

Just saw a Reddit post about a new website called MAGA-dot-LAND:
    Everything You Care About in One Place: https://www.maga.land
    Links to news stories appear first by category (POLITICS, CULTURE,
    WATCH & LISTEN), then by date (most recent at the top of each stack).
    There’s also a link to RSBN’s 24-hour livestream near the bottom.

14. NYGuy54 says:

Now this is a cool cat

15. Minnie says:

Praying for all in Barcelona xoxoxox

16. dbethd says:

This man(pic in the article) screams Muslim to me. I dealt with a coworker like this (without the violence) who treated me like the dirt under his shoes and told a coworker that I should be home serving my husband. It got to the point that coworker and I both refused to work with him, and he got moved to another team(he finally quit – thank goodness).

I pray for this girl’s recovery and pray that she can keep up her spirits.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Good Grief, dbethd.

Death penalty/license removal forever/ and/or immediate banishment from this country, even if perp has citizenship.

here’s the FBI complaint against that moose limb monster:

• dbethd says:

Oh my word. That poor woman. And this could have been prevented if the rights of a working American woman hadn’t been overruled for a “minority.” And you’re absolutely right in calling him a monster. You don’t attack someone like that and then immediately call the psycho card. That doesn’t fly in my book. So awful.

I think it hits a cord in me because that could have been me. I often wondered would my coworker ever come to work with murder in his heart?

• auscitizenmom says:

One of my daycare mothers worked for an Iranian in a rug store. He treated her so horribly. He would eat lunch at his desk out in the showroom and make a big mess. Then he would yell at her because she hadn’t cleaned it up. I think he even hit her at least once. She had to have the job or she wouldn’t have stayed as long as she did. But, she kept looking and finally got something else. I felt so sorry for her. But, back then I didn’t realize how muslims treated women.

17. Dear Treepers,

I’ve been playing catch up on reading threads here & at Stella’s since taking a small break to maximize the end of my ancestry.com gift subscription. During my mini-vacation so many horrific developments on our national (& international) stage have taken place. I’ve had Rush & Levin, etc on the radio during some catch-up reading time & so many things discussed have really distressed my son, Josiah.

Josiah has always struggled with processing the information around him & this is especially so for things he hears & conversations he tries to participate in. Recent events & his challenges in processing them have left a heaviness in his (our?) soul…so today he asked me to pray with him.

There is Power in Prayer!!! Jesus said “where two or three are gathered in my name there I am in the midst of them!” It really seemed that just my son & I praying together led to a breakthrough. I had the mental picture from the Lord of the Rings movie where a beam of light shot up to the sky & the clouds above began to yield. I also thought about the passage in scripture where Michael & the archangels were prevented from intervening on earth for a period of time until the prayers of the faithful allowed them to break through (think of some Frank Peretti imagery).

Anyway, the bottom line is I want to encourage you to pray, not only online in our little conservative collective, but also in the real world with at least one other believer! These prayers are effective. They will help each of us gain some eternal/spiritual perspective on events swirling around us. They also can contribute to beating back the Darkness & Deception that are desiring to take hold of us–keeping us from doing the very things that cause them to retreat.

Gird your loins for battle, my brothers & sisters…”The weapons of our warfare are not carnal but they are mighty through God for the pulling down of stongholds. For we wrestle not with flesh & blood but against principalities, & powers, & the rulers of darkness in this world…” (forgiven any misquoting here as I’m pulling from memory).

Let’s keep doing battle in the Kingdom as we also do so in this “natural” world…

Be strengthened, encouraged, inspired, convicted, restrained, enlightened, & empowered each & every one of us in Our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ!

Your Fellow Soldier in the Faith…

• BigMamaTEA says:

Yep, Everybody that tweets, needs to get signed up for a Gab account. I just spent the last hour tweeting that to all my posse. I think it would be cool for everybody within some short period of time mass exit Twitter, they are really starting to censor FREE SPEECH, as are lots of Silicon Valley schmucks.

18. Troublemaker10 says:

Defector: Christianity Thrives in North Korea as Citizens ‘No Longer Respect’ Kim Jong-Un

• piper567 says:

Several Christian Orgs that work exclusively with indigenous missionaries have many routes of accepting NKoreans, training them in the Gospel, and then these folks bravely, with no guarantee of success, head back to NKorea to spread the Gospel.
      This has been going on for many years, with many returnees losing their lives.
      my guess, if these numbers are correct, is that this plan is beginning to bear fruit…
      The Good Shepherd will find His sheep.

19. auscitizenmom says:

lilbirdee12’s prayer:

Grant us patience, Lord, as the evil ones try to anger us and cause us to fall.
    Spread blessings over Israel and Netanyahu.

We humbly ask that You please comfort those who are grieving and in pain.
    Thank you Father, for Your Love and the gift of Life.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen

• auscitizenmom says:

Amen

• andeclain says:

Amen.

• Ddanna says:

Amen

• wondering999 says:

Amen

• BigMamaTEA says:

Amen.

• Lois says:

We have to keep praying and meditating for President Trump. CNN, MSNBC, NBC, 2, 4, 7, etc., New York Times, WAPO, FOX too, THEY SHOULD BE STOPPED from constantly 24 hours, 7 days per week, lieing their horrible lies about him, inventing things, twisting things he says, I mean, they are out of control, we now have like a communist media, its just not right, how do these monsters get away with it. Its brainwashing, constant brainwashing, its not going to work, they think it will, I doubt it will, but this is their corrupt so-called breaking news, every second which is so disgusting and viscious and poisonous and in another country they would be arrested and jailed for the disrespect of our country and our President, nothing they say is true, I check everything that they say and write and its all perverted and twisted. Now they want everyone to believe that all white people, males, are KKK? This is all done because the democratic party are hated and losers now and they think that this will bring the liberals back? I don’t even think its that, I think that Soros, Clintons, McConnell, McCain, and all those socialists are just so scared and jealous that this is the only thing they have, to try to humiliate, try to get Trump censored, impeached, anything they can do and I hope all the people are watching this and realizing that this so-called democratic party should never be in power as they are just corrupt liars and not fit for office in any part of the government if they can to this to a President of the United States. It boggles my mind how they hate the United States of America, and how ignorant and dumb and viscious like animals who want to tear up the statutes, monuments, museums, anything, just like in Iraq. Our country now has too many illegal immigrants who are influencing the low-class whites and minorities to hate the country. All I know is, CNN, NBC, etc. should be shut down because they are just lieing to the American people day and night now, just to try to ruin him, along with the rhino republicans, dumb jerks that they are, they are just also interested in their own wants and monies. I better stop now, because there is no end to the disaster that the democrats want to wreak on the American people. They are all about hatred and propa ganda and they talk about the Alt right and the KKK. They are just as bad. No one can tell that they would kill to regain the power, this is how they act, they act like killers who would kill anything that gets in their way and that includes millions of babies, human life thrown in the trash every year, millions, WHOLE GENERATIONS OF PEOPLE ARE KILLED EVERY YEAR. No one can tell me that this is a civilized country anymore if that is legal.

20. alligatriot says:

Heads up. The group “Anonymous” has announced plans to take down Confederate monuments at several locations across the country tomorrow, Friday, 8/18. One of the cities is where I live and I sent the information to the police just in case. Hopefully, it’s just bluster.
    Be safe out there.

21. deqwik2 says:

I saw this & wanted to drop it off here. I’ll forget about it before Caturday.

22. nwtex says:

It said in Europe
    _________________________________
    Jim Sciutto‏Verified account @jimsciutto 9h9 hours ago
    I’m aware
    ________________________
    Paul Joseph Watson‏Verified account @PrisonPlanet
    Charlottesville isn’t in Europe, you idiot.
    __________________________________

Marc‏ @MarcMantone
    Charlottesville is in Europe ?

CNN dope

Fake news
    ______________________

Amy Calvert‏ @chickenchick123
    So now Virginia is in Europe?!?!? As usual, #fakenews
    ________________________
    Jeff‏Verified account @JeffTutorials
    Charlottesville is not in Europe dude

23. fleporeblog says:

I took down my Rebel flag (which you can’t buy on EBAY any more) and peeled the NRA sticker off my front window. I disconnected my home alarm system and quit the candy-ass Neighborhood Watch. I bought two Pakistani flags and put one at each corner of the front yard. Then I purchased the black flag of ISIS (which you CAN Buy on EBAY) and ran it up the flag pole.
    Now the local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching my house 24/7. I’ve NEVER felt safer and I’m saving $69.95 a month that ADT used to charge me.
    Plus, I bought burkas for me to wear when I shop or travel. Everyone moves out of the way and security can’t pat me down. If they say I’m a male wearing a burka, I just say I’m feeling like a woman today.
    Hot Damn…Safe at last. Isn’t this administration great or what