President Trump Condemns Charlottesville Violence…

President Trump traveled to Washington DC today and delivered specific remarks surrounding the weekend violence in Charlottesville Virginia.  This is the second set of remarks to condemn violence, bigotry and hatred.

[Transcript] – 12:38 P.M. EDT – THE PRESIDENT: Thank you. I’m in Washington today to meet with my economic team about trade policy and major tax cuts and reform. We are renegotiating trade deals and making them good for the American worker. And it’s about time.

Our economy is now strong. The stock market continues to hit record highs, unemployment is at a 16-year low, and businesses are more optimistic than ever before. Companies are moving back to the United States and bringing many thousands of jobs with them. We have already created over one million jobs since I took office.

We will be discussing economic issues in greater detail later this afternoon, but, based on the events that took place over the weekend in Charlottesville, Virginia, I would like to provide the nation with an update on the ongoing federal response to the horrific attack and violence that was witnessed by everyone.

I just met with FBI Director Christopher Wray and Attorney General Jeff Sessions. The Department of Justice has opened a civil rights investigation into the deadly car attack that killed one innocent American and wounded 20 others. To anyone who acted criminally in this weekend’s racist violence, you will be held fully accountable. Justice will be delivered.

As I said on Saturday, we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America.

And as I have said many times before: No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God. We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry, and violence. We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans.

Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

We are a nation founded on the truth that all of us are created equal. We are equal in the eyes of our Creator. We are equal under the law. And we are equal under our Constitution. Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America.

Two days ago, a young American woman, Heather Heyer, was tragically killed. Her death fills us with grief, and we send her family our thoughts, our prayers, and our love.

We also mourn the two Virginia state troopers who died in service to their community, their commonwealth, and their country. Troopers Jay Cullen and Burke Bates exemplify the very best of America, and our hearts go out to their families, their friends, and every member of American law enforcement.

These three fallen Americans embody the goodness and decency of our nation. In times such as these, America has always shown its true character: responding to hate with love, division with unity, and violence with an unwavering resolve for justice.

As a candidate, I promised to restore law and order to our country, and our federal law enforcement agencies are following through on that pledge. We will spare no resource in fighting so that every American child can grow up free from violence and fear. We will defend and protect the sacred rights of all Americans, and we will work together so that every citizen in this blessed land is free to follow their dreams in their hearts, and to express the love and joy in their souls.

Thank you. God bless you. And God bless America. Thank you very much.

END – 12:43 P.M. EDT

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Donald Trump, Jeff Sessions, media bias, President Trump, Racism, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

860 Responses to President Trump Condemns Charlottesville Violence…

1. lisaginnz says:

PAST TIME to NAME AND SHAME the elephant in the room: BLM AND ANTIFA – who WERE in Charlottesville. COME ON potus and vp……… grrrrr

• Bill says:

WHY didn’t the President take the opportunity to call out Antifa-and also the poor policing by the city of Charlottesville??? grrrr indeed.

• Guy K says:

Here we go. 7:00. New folks on the shift now, huh?

• Cozette says:

That will come out in the DOJ investigation.

• scott467 says:

“That will come out in the DOJ investigation.”

_____________

Until or unless the DOJ is flushed, fumigated and relieved of Obama holdovers / saboteurs (but I repeat myself), I would not expect anything different to come out of this ‘justice department’ than the last one… because it’s all the same people.

If there is any rational argument for keeping saboteurs on the payroll, I’d love to hear it.

I would love, Love, LOVE to know why DJT has not fired EVERYBODY beholden to Obama.

It is the greatest mystery of his entire presidency so far.

• NC PATRIOT says:

The left was screaming several months ago b/c the DOJ severely purged it’s Civil Rights Division. So current people left there may render a more fair assessment of the happenings in Virginia. Be patient.

• scott467 says:

“The left was screaming several months ago b/c the DOJ severely purged it’s Civil Rights Division.”

_____________

I love the sound of Leftists screaming in the morning.

Sounds like… Victory.

“So current people left there may render a more fair assessment of the happenings in Virginia. Be patient.”

_____________

‘May’ is not good enough, it is not acceptable, not by a long shot.

This is OUR government, we have a right to be sure and confident that justice will be carried out, without regard to status, class or race.

If I commit a crime, I know without the slightest doubt that the full force and power of the government will be brought to bear against me, and I will stand alone, while everyone I ever knew disowns me.

Until that reality applies to every group/race/class equally, our ‘justice system’ will remain a farce and a mockery of the concept of Law.

I realize there will never be perfect justice in this world, but when you have people like Clinton, Obama, Soros and their minions running around like the mafia in the 1920s, and a three-tiered society, one for the political-class, one for all of the ‘protected classes’ and one for the majority, you have a powder keg looking for a match.

• stats guy says:

Coulter tweet from this AM

Media so powerful that neither Dem nor GOP will condemn left-wing violence from Antifa, who are immune from arrest or criticism.

Me: There needs to be a long conversation about the leftist media. The founders envisioned an independent press (with pamphleteers) Today we have a propaganda machine with small internet indies. The left would love to shut down the indies on the internet.

• janc1955 says:

Charlottesville would’ve been a good opportunity to start that long conversation, but nope. PDJT calls out white hater groups and AG Sessions calls the driver guilty without a trial.

• scott467 says:

“PDJT calls out white hater groups and AG Sessions calls the driver guilty without a trial.”

____________

Somebody found A.G. Sessions?

Where was he the last six months?

I’ve been thinking he must have been accidentally shuffled into the Federal Witness Protection Program, and couldn’t find his way out, lol!

• janc1955 says:

I didn’t see it, but he apparently popped right up to virtue signal about Charlottesville on ABC this morning. He’s all over it, not to worry.

• scott467 says:

At some point, Sessions is going to have to deliver.

Expectations were sky-high, and with perfectly good reason and expectation, because there was a new Sheriff in town, and Law & Order were about to be restored, by the fiercest, loyalest, most tenacious prosecutor and defender of Law and Constitution the Attorney General’s Office had ever dreamed of.

And not a moment too soon either, because a traitorous previous administration abused the Constitutional RIGHTS of an opposing Party candidate and the RIGHTS of his entire campaign staff, using the surveillance capability of all 50+ intelligence agencies in our bloated Goliath of a government to pass information to the Democrat candidate, herself a known multiple-felon the likes of which has not been seen since the days of Al Capone.

A grateful and severely abused nation waited, ready to explode in righteous exaltation at the restoration of the Rule of Law and accountability for all.

Then nothing.

He just disappeared.

I know people want to believe that this is all strategy, that there are really dozens of secret grand juries empaneled all over the country (with no leaks…), and that the hammer is about to drop the Joker, the Penguin and Lex Luthor…

I just want to know, at what point is it okay to start calling “BS” on the whole thing?

• janc1955 says:

I’ve lost all hope for Sessions. Instead of remaining behind the scenes as he has for the bulk of the last 6 months, he uses the Charlottesville event to virtue signal in mainstream media. This is NOT the AG I voted for.

And PDJT capitulates on his righteous Saturday statement and “names names” re Charlottesville to feed the leftist beast.

A really cr@ppy day.

• Contrarymary says:

Neither the dems nor the gop will condemn antifa because they, both being the swampy uniparty, want to take down trump and the Blm/antifa are their buddies who were beating up trump supporters while the mayors of these leftist cities gave stand down orders and the police complied, during the campaign.

Remember the left promising “a summer of rage”? Well it is here.

• RG says:

Seems as if the governor of Virginia has blood on his hands. McAuliff is nothing but a butt head communists who mopped up the crap when the Clintons messed up big time. He is a horrible person and I hope he gets what he deserves for being a promotor of violence.

2. MfM says:

Did Pres. Obama condemn the rioting in DC in January? Did anyone push him to?

3. Sandra-VA says:

• maggiemoowho says:

The world should denounce CNN, CNN the true promoters of Hate and Violence.

• maggiemoowho says:

Heather Heyers and her friend Marisa Blair sound like promoters of hate and violence also. Shame on everyone who was protesting and rioting in Virginia and double shame on the MSM and our Government for only condemning a few and not all. Calling out the KKK and White Supremacists is fine, but BLM and Antifa groups need to be denounced for hate and violence they have promote every single day. To denounce one and not the others is WRONG!😡

• Cozette says:

There is NO shame in peacefully and lawfully protesting. There is shame and should be legal consequences for rioting. I believe it’s essential to avoid conflating protesting with rioting. I’m glad the DOJ is on this. Things will NOT go well for the Governor and Mayor who allowed this to happen. I’m also hoping the paid Leftist thugs like Antifa get outed at last too.

• RG says:

I sure hope you are correct. “Stand down…an order used by law enforcers natiionwide” should be punished with life in prison or death by injection. It is a criminal act against the people of America.

• flova says:

When you join a violent group of haters who do everything in their power to incite violence and you end up paying the ultimate price then you have achieved why you are there in the first place. Live by the sword you die by the sword. What person in their right mind(or left mind)would be associated with antifa or BLM? The question itself makes them exactly the same as asking why a person would join the KKK? It’s the Uniparty of whackos.

Antifa and BLM want statues of civil war icons taken down at the same time erecting statues of Lenin who was responsible for millions of murders.And wearing Che t-shirts who shot men women and children.

• yakmaster2 says:

Marisa Blair, smart ass extraordinaire, just got a public slap down by the mother of the deceased. How dare Heather Heyer speak for the dead in place of the family! What a hateful crazy bitch!!

4. Bubba says:

I thought that Pres Trump’s words were just right today. Due to politics, unfortunately, he has to articulate very carefully. Our side needs to learn to read between the lines (like the left does). Let’s hope that Pres Trump’s actions (via DOJ/FBI) speak even louder than his words today. Let’s hope that the DOJ’s civil rights investigation exposes and prosecutes, if appropriate, ALL of the haters. That’s what most of us want to see. We’ll see.

• Contrarymary says:

I thought his speech was great also, but for one exception. This girl and the twenty others were not innocent. They were there to cause trouble. They were not peaceful protestors. They were rioters. The girl was part of a mob, blocking the street while her cohorts were beating people’s cars with weapons and spraying them with mace and many other things.

5. kyasgrandma says:

It is interesting to me that the message seems to have changed from “white privilege” to “white supremacy.”
    The concept of “supremacy” must not require as much documentation of fact as “privilege.”
    I wonder what kind of life these people think “we” have lived.
    Facts from my life:
    I’m white.
    I was never hired because of my race. My former employers hired people of all races, ages, religions (or lack of religion) and educational attainment.
    I was hired because of my educational level and my personal conduct – i.e. my work ethic.
    -Both of which required hard work and dedication.
    -Both of which required supplemental income obtained by doing all kinds of odd jobs, including one stint of cleaning toilets. Yes, that was not enjoyable but it was the means to an end.
    No pun intended.
    My parents did not pay for my education. I worked and paid for it myself. No student loans.
    An evangelist named Joyce Meyer once said, “Your beginning does not have to dictate your ending.”
    I believe that. Guess you can say that is the secret to whatever personal success I have achieved – even though it is modest by most standards.
    And that attitude does not discriminate against anyone.
    I am no one special. Not at all.
    But if I can make something of myself, so can everyone.
    If only everyone believed that. I surely wish they would at least give it a try.

• mimbler says:

Oh, you are behind the times. They have determined having a work ethic is white privilege. And no I’m not kidding!
      Libs really have to be racists to have such low expectations for non-white people.

• Jimmy Jack says:

Sadly you are 100% correct. They have even labeled intact nuclear families as racist.

If you haven’t been paying attention to this you need to get with the times treepers.

The anti American Marxist left has been very busy indeed, doing everything they can to foment division and racial hatred.

• janc1955 says:

Ain’t it the truth. The fact that I was raised with nothing and told to work hard at school and later when I got a job is now considered “white privilege.” Spit.

6. dayallaxeded says:

What ever happened to “This matter is very serious and is under investigation. I cannot, therefore, comment further, other than to offer heartfelt condolences for those who died and were injured.”
    Everyone, just admit you’re all a bunch of biased, pre-judging doofuses and let anarchy reign. We’ll sort it out for you. One law that kind of enforces itself: mass x velocity = force. Any mob that wants to go toe to toe with a car, gets all the justice the laws of physics can provide. Color and gender are not elements of that equation.

• augie says:

This looks like an appropriate response to me.

7. georgiafl says:

Yes, there were armed militias at the Charlottesville event:

Click on tweet to read the whole 19 tweet series.

• georgiafl says:

and on it goes for 19 or so tweets.

Good read!

• georgiafl says:

This guy said the police spent all day Friday removing guns the Antifa people had hidden in the park, evidently planning to escalate this even into murder and mayhem.

Also said bloodthirsty women were behind the Antifa assaults and violence.

• kpm58 says:

This is the victory of Charlottesville that will not be mentioned by the MSM.
        But I worry that next time the Alt-left will not depend provocation to get the outcome they want on film. Next time it will be bought and paid for.

• scott467 says:

Thomas Wictor: “(3) This proves that COPS WITH FIREARMS could have prevented the violence.”

_____________

Maybe, maybe not.

The mob is trained, there was a video going around a few months ago where Leftists / anti-fa fascists were being trained by ‘community organizers’ about tactics and violence, and what the Police could be expected to do, and what the Police would not do.

That’s why you see the young turks with their pants falling down, shouting in Police Officer’s faces and giving them the finger and doing every other thing possible to provoke the Police, who have been told to just shut up and take it.

I reckon that ain’t the reaction they would receive from the Militia.

And I reckon they KNOW it.

They don’t fear the Police because they know the cops hands are tied by sympathetic public officials, from the police chief to the mayor to the governor.

The fear the Militia, because they know if they play those games with the Militia, they’re going to get shot with an AR15 or an AK47.

• mimbler says:

Apparently they were law abiding, as they didn’t shoot anyone. So essentially, less dangerous than an antifa with a baseball bat.

• Bob Thoms says:

You have to admit, those AntiFa protesters are giving wide berth to the armed militia guys……….

8. Summer says:

“Justice will be done” means the people who professionally “administer justice” are honest, impartial, dedicated to truth professionals who will follow the law and won’t be intimidated or bought or otherwise influenced. Equal justice for all involved in the incident would be guaranteed. DOJ and FBI demonstrated their integrity again and again over the past several years so I am highly optimistic. NOT.

• ditzee58 says:

The difference now is the man who occupies the White House, our President. He will see to it that the hammer is brought down.

• Cozette says:

Did you fail to note that Obama and his team are no longer in charge? Trump is our President. His appointees, Sessions and Way are in charge of the DOJ and FBI. There WILL be justice.

9. MfM says:

I live in PA now, when I was younger I lived even further north. I thought Confederate Flags and Statues were odd. Then I started visiting Gettysburg and other Civil War Sites. I realized without people like Lee there wouldn’t have been the peace that this country had after the Civil War. It was men like him and Grant who managed to save our Country. There wasn’t a lot of fighting after the war was over, it was over. Men went back home or struck out for the West to get a new start.

Civil Wars tear countries apart, for decades Ireland was rocked by “The Troubles” as they were called. So many Countries divide after Civil Wars.

What a lot on the left don’t realize is that after the Civil War, Confederate soldiers were given benefits by the Federal Government. Many went back to fighting the US’s enemies as part of the US Army and Navy. General Wheeler even volunteered for the Spanish American War.

We are at peace, trade with, and are friendly with our enemies of WWI and WWII. Why should we treat the German, Japanese and Italians better than our own citizens? I feel that Antifa and BLM and the ones who claim to be on the far, far right that were there this weekend don’t want the Civil War to be over. They want to tear this country apart.

I found this an interesting article:

• georgiafl says:

Great writing – made the time and the characters of Grant and Lee come alive.

• sunnydaze says:

I agree Mfm, they do NOT want the Civil War to be over. They want to revive it at some point, and the best way to do that is to erase it from History. Wait a few decades, dumb the kids down a bit more and Voila! then we’ll be ready for Civil War 2.

• deqwik2 says:

Most people don’t realize that the Civil War wasn’t just about slavery. They made slavery the central focus but that wasn’t the only problem going on back then. It was about states rights, tariffs & trade. It involved farming vs industry & the fact that states were seceding.

Gen Lee was a member of the US Army & a known as a hero for the Mexican American War before the Civil War. He loved his state of Virginia & even though he had gotten out of the military, he decided to help his state. He fought for the Confederacy because VA had seceded from the Union. You might say part of the reason he did it was for the love of Virginia.

10. legionofone says:

“Meanwhile, the number of black separatists has rocketed from 81 groups a decade ago to 193 groups now — the largest subgroup of hate group, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.”

11. andyocoregon says:

I understand several swastika flag bearing Nazi’s gave Hitler salutes while saying, “Heil Trump!” at the rally in Virginia. It’s just that sort of image President Trump wants to distance himself from since he does not support white superiority or any race superiority for that matter. That puts today’s speech into perspective. I wish all the racist white groups would stop invoking Trump’s name. He wants nothing to do with them and neither do I.

• mimbler says:

I’m not a tin foil hat kind of guy, but those reports sounded to me like they were: (a) fake or (b) libs imitating nazi’s to smear PDJT.

• sunnydaze says:

You don’t need to be a tin foil hatter to believe they are not Trump supporters.

Any Trump supporter KNOWS the Left has been trying to tar and feather him with that sh*t forever.

You have to be a tin-foiler to believe those ARE Trump peeps. Heil Trump. Yeah Right. Really? No supporter would do that. They KNOW that would lead to his DEMISE.

• 180daysofkindergarten says:

You need to be something more common than a tin foiler, you need to be a mind numb lib (they are all over the place) who believes what they are being told by the heroes on CNN, MSNBC and FOX etc. Trump supporters do not behave this way. It is insane but it is working. I’m not sure how we change the narrative but somehow this farce has go to end.

• Jenny R. says:

There are rumors that the fellow who organized the right hand side of this farce was at one time an Occupy member and Obama supporter, and that the fellow who drove the car was not a Trump supporter by any means (he may have even mistaken Antifa for the other side, or he may have just panicked in the crowd, either way, it has been mentioned that he is by no means a Trump supporter, a lot of this is media contrivance as usual)….I have had a feeling that many who were at that march are not so ideologically apart from the people they were protesting against. If this is indeed true, then the feeling was correct.
      This is something that must be watched out for…this is likely the new tactic to try and destroy the President. And there are those on the left and the right, waiting in the wings, to use it — look what they have done with this incident.
      It is wise to remember that none of these folks care nothing about the country, they hate the Republic, consider the Constitution a rag to use at their discretion and cast away the same, and they could care less if Americans start killing each other.
      Because they are socialists, international and national…and their enemy is America, or because they are just corrupt, greedy, egomaniacs…and they too have to create the country’s downfall to get their personal wants achieved.

Trump made a good speech, and he is doing the right thing by investigating it with such a neutral stance.

12. BL says:

Apparently there are protests in Durham and other places, where people attack and destroy monuments, burn and riot. They honestly look possessed. I feel that they were enabled by Trump’s weak response. I wish he answered differently.

• BL says:

Well this doesn’t look the way I wanted but you can click on Julia’s tweet to see a picture. The videos are even more insane, zombies taking turns kicking the fallen monument.

• sunnydaze says:

Hate to say it but, GOOD! We are now back to The Left is Evil territory so that memo from the weekend about the Right being nasty did not last long.

This was not a permitted removal, so they can be arrested.

And yeah they look truly unhinged. Perfect!

• Canned Peaches says:

The police stood & watched them do it citing “public safety concerns” for the lack of arrests. Then the BLM thugs went & blocked traffic a block away & chanted “F you pigs”.

• Yes bl, by all means PDJT is the problem…./s

• NC PATRIOT says:

Heavy State law penalties in NC for defacing/destroying Confederate monuments. Wonder if they will be enforced (now that we have a Dem Gov. (by voter fraud))

• scott467 says:

“Heavy State law penalties in NC for defacing/destroying Confederate monuments. ”

__________________

Do those laws apply to everybody, or just members of the majority?

13. Sedanka says:

The concern in this topic is way too high. Some people should read Sundance’s comments before jumping in to make their own.

14. ditzee58 says:

Heather Heyer’s mother, Susan Lo, a class act:

“Thank-you, President Trump for those words of comfort and for denouncing those who promote violence and hatred. My condolences, also, to the grieving families of the two state troopers and quick recovery for those injured.”

?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fthehill.com%2Fhomenews%2Fnews%2F346504-charlottesville-victims-mother-thanks-trump-for-denouncing-those-who-promote

15. citizen817 says:

The Democrat Party is the “party of hate”.

They are the hate group. The Democrat Party, that’s their fuel. What energizes them is their hate.

Democrat Creations:
    KKK, and offshoots
    SDS
    Weather Underground
    Black Panthers
    New Black Panthers
    Occupy
    BLM
    Antifa

They are Anti-American. It’s time to label them for what they are.

16. jello333 says:

Okay, I’m as disappointed as anyone that Trump didn’t also call out, by name, BLM and Antifa and their ilk. But he (and others in his administration) DID say anyone who was involved in violence will be held accountable. And seeing as the BLM/Antifa/etc scumbags WERE involved in the violence, I’m hoping that means any investigations/prosecutions will include them. And when indictments come down against not just some NeoNazis, but also some BLMers and Antifa freaks, it won’t much matter that Trump didn’t explicitly name each and every one of them in his statement. Then when the media starts to freak, and asks Trump “Why you be doin’ this to poor, poor BLM?!!”, Donald can just shrug and say, “Well, I promised we’d go after ALL the trouble-makers, didn’t I?”

• nimrodman says:

Exactly, jello, I’ve been thinking of posting similar words.

Trump has taken the high ground with his statements (even the Saturday one was sufficient, in my opinion).

Now he’s on record and he and police departments can crack down on lawlessness “on many sides” – or “on ALL sides”. As happened in Seattle Sunday where police faced off against Antifa and pepper-sprayed and stun-grenaded them.

I understand the frustration among many that it seems PresTrump has been suckered into denouncing “white supremacists” while not yet also denouncing Antifa, BLM, and other similar rioters and provocateurs.

But with the car-plow incident and the fatality that resulted at Charlottesville,
      “this is not the hill you want to choose to die on”.

There’ll be other hills …

… ones where the battleground has been better prepared.

It’s not the time for PresTrump to pop off on those other offenders using Charlottesville as the opportunity. The way this incident has been framed, PresTrump holds no cards.

If we truly get a DOJ investigation into the alleged “police stand-down order” or “melt-away order” or “don’t enforce order” or whatever it is …

… and if PresTrump has been handed good cards with conclusive results from such and investigation,

… then THAT’LL be the hill.

• jello333 says:

Yep. Also, we need to remember some of Trump’s prior statements about BLM. He clearly does NOT like them, not one bit… in fact, some of his comments are almost as BLM-hating as David Clarke’s. So no matter what he says in public at this moment, I can’t imagine that Trump would ever have a change of heart about the so-called Black Lives Matter “movement”. Even less so with re. to Antifa. I think we’re safe on this… Trump ain’t gonna abandon his principles and initial instincts on these groups.

17. scott467 says:

“Just as in the rallies at D-Rat locations, the police were told not to do their jobs and make the potential for violence possible.”

_______________

I agree, but where are the ‘white hats’ in the police department?

Where are the good cops, coming forward to tell the public they were ordered to stand down?

Even in a corrupt police department, there are bound to be SOME honest cops.

Where ARE they?

They wouldn’t even have to identify themselves… nobody else does in modern-day reporting. Just say the source’s name is being withheld because he only spoke on condition of anonymity.

The entire propaganda news media functions on that singular principle today. If it’s good enough for them, it’s good enough for everybody.

• mimbler says:

I don’t know, but posters from the area say Charlottesville is a very liberal town. Perhaps all, or nearly all cops there are libs.

As large as the FBI is, there have been few leaks about the criminality within. We kept waiting for the white hats there as well.

Obama was really ruthless about going after whistleblowers, and repubs did nothing to protect them (we now know why).

And nothing seems to improve after the whistleblowers. That may have discouraged future ones. Why take even a small risk for no potential gain?

And another possibility is that they are coming out to the media. I don’t think the media would actually report it.

Anyway, I’ll end this post the way I started it,
      I don’t know!

• deqwik2 says:

I heard a report that one cop came forward but the Police Chief or Mayor quickly shot it down. I bet more will talk to FBI if they know their ID will be protected.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

One cop talked to Millie Weaver and she reported it minutes later. If either the Chief or the Mayor lied, there will be a resignation before this is over. Cops don’t say they were told to stand down / not intervene if it didn’t happen.

18. PatriotKate says:

Excellent expose over at State of the Nation
    From the article:
    Charlottesville, Virginia — August 12, 2017

“Reader, be aware that there are several distinctly different pieces to this fastidiously engineered event that occurred in Charlottesville, VA this past weekend. The key elements are as follows:

• Black operation executed by the C.I.A.

• Psyop conducted by the FBI (via COINTELPRO).

• False flag operation implemented jointly by the CIA and FBI

• Highly coordinated fake news offensive by the MSM.

• Orchestrated political campaign carried out by the US Congress against Trump and the Trump movement.

• Charlottesville Police Department ploy to stand down.

• Collusion between the Virginia state government and Charlottesville city government to push a patently false narrative

• Soros-paid agents provocateur from the ANTIFA movement stealthily inciting violence.

• Liberal Left scheme to aggressively confront peaceful Unite the Right groups

• White supremacist crisis actors contracted by The Company.

• There are many other critical elements which are beyond the scope of this exposé,”

• wolfmoon1776 says:

It’s starting to fall apart. The organizer is connected to Occupy NY and has ties to CNN. The driver is psychotic and once medicated (I keep telling people – useful psychos). DOJ is now supposedly subpoenaing ANTIFA website stuff.

My guess is that there will be a mafia-level conspiracy here. No ties between Kessler and Mayor, but they are basically on the same side. ULTIMATE controlled opposition. Even the fakey-fake kabuki about changing the location is going to look damning by the end (too cute by half – that REALLY gives it away).

No – the wheels are falling off the Canklebus, and racing ahead of the screeching wreck.

19. theresanne says:

I heard Dr Adrian Rogers tell this story years ago. It seems appropriate for today.

“One day a woman took General Lee to see the remains of what had once been a beautiful old tree standing in her front yard. The woman loved the tree and Lee listened patiently as she cried and cursed the Yankees whose artillery fire had destroyed the trees’ limbs and much of its trunk. When the woman finished her rage she looked at Lee, waiting for some denunciation of the Yankees, or at least a word of sympathy. But Lee paused for a moment, and said to the woman: “’Cut it down, my dear madam, and forget it.’”
    (quote taken from waterfromrock.org/2012/10/01/the-freedom-of-forgiveness)

20. drdeb says:

I deplore White Supremacy. I love Abraham Lincoln, our first (I think) Republican President. I also deplore Marxism, Communism and Globalism. IMHO, it is extremely important to chastise and to denounce both Party extremes. I do not stand for White Supremacy. I bet most Democrats do not stand for Antifa and Black Lives Matters. (At least I hope the democrats do not endorse them). Factual Journalism condemns both evil extremes. Yet this has not been the case. Frankly, I am so disgusted with the political and Lame Stream Media attempts to paint this as an alt right only issue that I currently am digging my head in the sand and praying.

• scott467 says:

“I deplore White Supremacy.”

______________

Why?

I’m not being a smart aleck, and I am not supporting or defending ‘white supremacy’, I’m just asking a very basic, simple question.

Why?

I don’t even really know what it is. The only time I ever hear about it is when the propaganda media needs a whipping boy.

Marxism infects large swathes of the world, even the highest parts (certainly Congress) of our own government. Marxism / Communism is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of millions of people in the 20th century alone.

Marxists certainly won’t defeat Marxism… why would they?

The endgame of “Globalism” is to subjugate the entire planet to a tiny ruling elite.

The Globalists will never oppose themselves, their god is money and power and they are grasping for the brass ring. They are SO close (so they think) they can taste it.

But what has ‘white supremacy’ done to you, or to any of us?

I’m just asking questions.

‘White supremacy’ is a fringe element, subscribed to by a tiny minority of people. When the entire continent of mostly white Europe is surrendering to an unarmed invasion by islam rather than be thought of as culturally ‘superior’ in even the slightest way, it’s a pretty safe bet that ‘white supremacy’ isn’t a grave threat to humankind.

By contrast, islam is proudly supremacist and makes no apology for it. The entire belief system is oriented toward converting the population of earth to islam, by deception, coercion and force — every man, woman and child is to ‘submit’ to allah.

Black supremacy is in our faces all the time. Same with La Raza, in some parts of the country. La Raza cleverly disguises their purposes, motives and intents by calling themselves “The Race” (La Raza). And then we have ‘anti-fa’, the Marxist fascists who call themselves anti-fascists.

……………………………
      “When fascism comes to America it will be called anti-fascism.” – Huey Long
      ……………………………

So what threat is ‘white supremacy’?

Naturally people will say “what about the Nazis!”.

Okay.

Then my question is this: Who beat the Nazis?

Statistically speaking, it was almost exclusively other white people who defeated Nazism, wasn’t it?

The Marxists won’t defeat Marxism (or Communism). The globalists certainly won’t defeat globalism. You can be sure islam won’t eradicate islam, and there is no indication whatsoever that blacks are the least bit inclined to take on black supremacy.

And yet white people opposed other white people — to such an extent that our entire nation was mobilized against the Nazis and their allies — and defeated them utterly.

So I’m wondering how there can be any sort of (false) equivalence between a defeated ideology that only exists (at best) at the fringes of society, compared to all of the real and present dangers and threats we face today, every day, 24/7/365.

If there is any group that is MORE marginalized than ‘white supremacists’, who might that be? Is there any greater pariah?

By contrast, BLM, anti-fa, islam (generally), Marxism/Communism are not only glorified in popular culture, they proudly (and openly!) strut throughout society, daring anyone to challenge them. They are well-funded and well organized and closely associated with one of the only two major political parties in America.

The false equivalence, the reflex of pretending that both sides are equally guilty, when it is demonstrably untrue, has the effect of punishing the majority by ‘guilt by association’, and gives a free pass to those who openly plot against and seek to subvert our Republic.

And the Left plays it like a fiddle.

21. ditzee58 says:

Have y’all seen the real video of the Black guy who was beaten on the parking garage by the Unite the Right guys?

22. U.S.A. Citizen says:

You dumb white troublemaking Liberal Democrats. You will regret what you have started, it will
    come back to bite you. You have a President that is finally helping this country despite all the opposition he gets from the left Liberal Democrats and still you want to destroy his Presidency.
    You will regret this!

23. Sandy says:

Call out BLM too as a hate, rioting group!!!!
    They are not exempt!!!!!!!!

24. scott467 says:

This is the second set of remarks to condemn violence, bigotry and hatred.”

_________________

Friendly reminder about words, the actual meaning of which often seems to have disappeared.

Today’s word is “Bigotry”:

…………………………………….
    Bigotry
    noun
    1. stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one’s own.

Bigot
    noun
    1. a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.
    …………………………………….

What an awesome word!

If for no other reason, than because people are literally TERRIFIED of it, lol!

Dear readers, who is more ‘utterly intolerant’ of any differing belief or opinion than a modern-day
    Leftist?

Pick a subject, ANY subject…

If you are not a 100% Purple Kool-Aid Drinking believer in the Left’s position, their UTTER INTOLERANCE is so overwhelming that they will call you every vile name in the book and try to destroy your LIFE if they can.

And oh yes, violence will be employed if at all possible, without hesitation.

Is there anyone MORE BIGOTED than a Leftist, MORE “utterly intolerant” of
    differing beliefs or opinions, and if so, who could that possibly be?

There is only one other contender for the title of World’s Greatest Bigot.

An ideology so utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion that they won’t just attempt to destroy your ability to provide for your family or put you in the hospital. These people will hack off body parts, gang-rape you, sell you into sex-slavery, mutilate your genitals, even put you in a cage and light you on fire.

And they call it a ‘religion’. A respectable one, even. So respectable that respectable political-class people wouldn’t dream of saying a word against the most violently bigoted ideology known to humankind.

islam and Leftism: the BIGOT twins — the Axis of Bigotry.

There is absolutely NO REASON to ‘fear’ being called ‘rayciss’ or ‘bigot’ for opposing the real racists and bigots.

Throw it right back in their faces, and make them eat it.

25. WhichWayWesternMan says:

C’ville is a cartoon version of the MAGA – Globalist struggle going on in America. The systematic phenomenon behind the incident is the expansion of the fringes – they’re starting to eat inwards toward the centre as the country polarizes.

Here’s how the next generation of whites will vote when they come of age. 86% of white boys and 70% of white girls will vote for Trumpist Republicanism. Could you imagine a supermajority of whites in 1965 plumbing for one party? The electorate is rapidly fracturing along racial lines. Although Trump won more POCcist votes by way of his rejection of Republican economic orthodoxy, what was more significant is he won every class of white voters except cat ladies with post-grad degrees. Trump voters in critical swing states like Ohio specifically cited fears of cultural displacement *before economic rationale*. This implies the mobilizing force in US politics has shifted from class to ethnicity, culture, and race. The Republican Party, by demographic definition, is transitioning (sotto voce) to the party of European Americans. But ‘muh plantation’! I hear you say, ‘Don’t the POCs get that the DEMON-crats are leading them down the garden path?’ No. It’s entirely rational for the assorted stable of minorities to vote democrat because the democratic party is objectively advancing their ethnic interests under the thin patina of ‘diversity.’ The GOP cucks mistook their unpopularity among minorities for a communication issue Trump on the other hand appealed implicitly to the values and interests of the majority Historic American nation.

No one should be surprised by this news. Your own conservative intellectuals like Samuel Huntington predicted the end of the coldwar would mark a shift from ideological conflict to identity conflict. Centrist like arch globalist and Obama/Carter adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski opined along similar lines the only way to hold an increasingly diverse America together would be uniting against ‘common’ foreign enemies. The political fringe, comprise of the most unstable and alienated types, expresses the macro trends in wacky ways on both the left and the right, but the underlying logic is uniform whether we’re talking about the ‘extremes’ or the centrist binary. In fact, the extremes may just be ahead of the curve if their expansion is anything to go by.

• nimrodman says:

That’s a heartening chart. I’ve been saying for some time now (mainly to myself and any friends of mine who’ll tolerate my ramblings) that white Americans better get a clue and start voting as a bloc for their interests. That’s what all the other groups do. Demographics are destiny but the show ain’t over quite yet, there are still a few more innings before the slippery slope.

As I also say frequently here on the board,
      “Choose your ethnic enclave early”

• Canned Peaches says:

How many more kids do blacks & Hispanics have in Gen Z though?

• WhichWayWesternMan says:

Um, i think gen Z is still majority white. And here another ‘whitepill’ about whites for you…since Trump came to power, the newest white generation (under 8 i think but don’t quote me) is now a majority again. Why? Trump’s economic program is easing the burden on middle America, and whites feel like they have a future again.

26. Found the following 2 links and excerpts from SpartaReport. Has anyone else come across this?

From the link below:
    is;
    Violent domestic terrorist Bill Ayers is officially linked to Antifa through his group “Refuse Fascism”.

Ayers is infamous for the Weather Underground, a domestic terror organization he co-founded with other degenerates, and for bombing the Pentagon.

“Refuse Fascism“, a fascist organization that wishes to inhibit and deny the speech of conservatives, is partly funded by George Soros. It has organizers like Bill Ayers and is targeting youth across the country with the intention of indoctrinating and brainwashing individuals who nascent politically. We know Ayers was associated with Barrack Obama and is a big supporter of various socialists and communists as well as violent terrorists.

Today, it has come out that Ayers is partnering with Antifa in the spread of militant violence against pro-America demonstrators. Leftists have historically turned Ayers into a folklore figure who they cherish and respect despite his violent past.

From the link below:

One of the far-left “anti-fascist” groups behind last week’s riot in Berkeley, Refuse Fascism, received $50,000 from a group backed by socialist billionaire George Soros, according to the Daily Caller.

The Alliance for Global Justice, which is funded by the George Soros-backed Tides Foundation, reportedly donated $50,000 to fund Refuse Fascism, which openly brags about using violence to shut down conservative and libertarian speech.

“While it is unclear whether those who carried out the violence were paid to do so, the benefactors of the Alliance for Global Justice — and Refuse Fascism — are listed online,” reported the Daily Caller. “According to its most recent 990 tax form, Alliance for Global Justice (AfGJ) received $2.2 million in funding for the fiscal year ending in March 2016. One of the group’s biggest donors is the Tides Foundation, a non-profit funded by billionaire progressive philanthropist George Soros. Tides gave AfGJ $50,000.”

27. bandfreak22 says:

Maybe this has been brought up earlier, and I apologize for mentioning it again, if so…but why are not the media talking about the fact that one group had a permit to be there? The cops should have been protecting that group. I’ve been watching Fox this evening and none of the pundits are bringing this up.

28. Mike diamond says:

where was the news media when Obama called Isis just a junior varsity team????! President Trump condemns the violence ! President Trump is doing a good job !!!