August 12th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #205

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,302 Responses to August 12th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #205

1. Dora says:

2. Dragon says:

My mind is pretty blown as I had no clue any of this was going on this weekend.
    Ignorance is bliss!
    Kind of wonder what the unbiased take on what this was billed as was.
    This smells like complete astroturf to me.
    If any of the supposed “white nationalist” leaders aren’t shadow-funded by globalists, then they’d be far more stupid than they make themselves look.
    I’m a northerner though, so this just looks alien to me.

• sunnydaze says:

The fact that very few knew this was going to happen is kind of a Big Tell here that it was organized in the Background.

Normally, an event as huge as that disgusting Torch Parade would have been all over the internet for weeks beforehand.

• The media pointed some cameras and some race agitators jumped if front of them.

• MK Wood says:

This rally has been planned for a few months now. To put all the blame on the various White groups is intellectual laziness and dishonesty. The instigators of the violence were antifa/BLM groups. Could the leaders have done a better job. In hindsight yes. Some of the blame for the violence needs to placed on the Dem pols of Charlottesville and VA. A similar rally was held in KY last month with no violence.

• Zennalou says:

From what I am seeing, if I put a tiki torch outside my camping tent or on my patio, I will be labeled a member of the KKK.

I don’t know who these people were or exactly what their motives were but,
        if the illegal border invaders can march and protest, then this group can also.

• seekingthetruth2 says:

Remember, candle light vigils are honorable, precious, holy, bonding, nurturing, loving, caring…etc. Tiki torches = evil, abomination, diabolic, hateful, not who we are….

• flova says:

Here in Richmond Va we have heard of this for months. We are 40 miles south of C-ville and it has been on all the local stations. The MSM was all set up to cover this for months. The terrorist group antifa and BLM have been organizing here for months. Funny how the MSM incites the violence every time.

I really don’t care anymore. Normal people aren’t involved in this nonsense. Antifa and blacks are allowed to do anything they want. All because of a Lee statue? No, that’s just the excuse to spread their poison of white against blacks.

• Bert Darrell says:

But the governor of Kentucky is not Terry McAuliffe, a clintonista crook of the first order. McAuliffe is the governor of Virginia and he is to blame for this disaster. He’s also the criminal who allowed tens of thousands of convicts to vote in the November 2016 elections, defying a court order. HiLIARy would have lost VA if not for this shenanigan.

• Oldskool says:

Kentucky is an interesting state in so far as the eastern and most northern counties have few if any blacks. Boyd county had maybe 1 family and Hazzard county had 0 as of 2010. From what some residents told me, they have never seen how any upside from having them around outweighed the downside from having them around, therefore they’re not welcome.

• Alison says:

I agree. First thought was both sides funded by Soros or similar group. No reason for violence that isn’t planned & funded. That has been proven too many times.

• bkrg2 says:

yep – after Trump tweeted, i looked on yahoo news (aka fake news) to find out what he was talking about. When 3 pages down and couldn’t find anything. Headed over to Brietbart and it was top headline, but very little content with note that the story is developing and would be updated. Then a bunch of tweets from Hollywood idiots and Demonrat idiots blaming Trump (do I even need to include the word idiots?)

Anyway – looks like a professionally funded “lets blame Trump” riot to me. Now that Soros is paying them to run each other with cars, I’m guessing these nut jobs will start asking for a pay raise from him?

3. georgiafl says:

President Trump condemns the violence in Charlottesville:

4. Dora says:

• Nigella says:

Someone get the straight jacket!

• AmericaFirst says:

Do we think this faux indignation is yet another effort to make it even more difficult to enforce our borders and deport invaders and Visa over-stayers? Or does he really believe that this Administration is building death camps for some category of the population?

Or is it a completely different motive? I watch MSM so little I really don’t know.

5. dogsmaw says:

6. Publius2016 says:

What a surprise…more racial division to take the attentions away from America First! Best to ignore the rain and MAGA!

7. Bull Durham says:

Has the Left, Soros of the MSM let one 24-hour period go by without destroying the good vibes from successes POTUS has achieved?

They are a menace to America. They stir violence at all our rallies. They spew hate. They attack and kill to spread their Cult and repress any other POV.

• georgiafl says:

Charlottesville was not ‘our rally’ – NOTHING to do with Donald Trump.

These were troublemakers on both sides.

• Cozette says:

Actually the Free Speech rally has been planned for over a month. Just because you weren’t aware of this does not mean that others weren’t. To keep up on these kinds of events and many more that aren’t reported plus to get on the ground citizen reports with video go to reddit the Donald. This is the largest, international community for President Trump supporters. The WH and most media monitor the site daily for breaking news.

• georgiafl says:

As a Southerner, I resent the use of the Confederate flag by the KKK and other white supremacist groups.

My ancestors fought in the Revolution as Virginians, and my great grandfather was wounded and died in the Civil War (Battle of New Hope outside Atlanta) for the South.
        My father fought in WWII and Korea.

However, I want no part with these Klan and White Nationalist people.

• georgiafl says:

If this was the real poster advertising the event, it leaves no doubt that the organizers identify with Nazism.

• Cozette says:

While I understand your feelings, free speech is vital. My ancestors settled in Connecticut and one was a Lt serving with General Washington. Another was the 1st President of Yale and best buddies with Ben Franklin. Again, free speech, especially speech we find abhorrent must be met with curiosity, questions and discourse.

• georgiafl says:

Free speech is one thing – but astroturf planned violent confrontations organized to attack of our President are another.

This is just another twist on the Chicago rally violence.

• sunnydaze says:

Free Speech is one thing Cozette. But these asses are CLAIMING to speak for everyone on The Right.

Unite the Right.

Are you OK with that?

Let them spew whatever crap they please but

LEAVE ME OUT of IT.

They do NOT speak for me, or anyone I know. So they need to drop the facade that they do.

There’s my Free Speech answer to this disgusting Bullsh*t. I want nothing to do with these people and they can all go take a flying leap. Sooner the Better.

• ediegrey says:

Like clockwork they strike.

8. Deplorabnle_Vespucciland says:

Apparently the original group which had the permit to congregate was opposed by bussed in crowds of riffraff . . . the usual Lefties – BLM panthers, masked antifas, muslim agitators, CodePink freaks, anti-Trump democrat fanatics and the ever present CCCP flag wavers.

President’s statement on the issue was short and concise. M A G A

(The title for this rally was “Unite the Right”. They originally planned to gather and protest to prevent the city from taking down a Robert E. Lee statue in a downtown Charlottesville park . Looks like the event was coopted by supremacists on both sides.)

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Unofficial reports from local LEOs say the driver claimed he was afraid and freaked out, ie not a malicious attack. This car incident happened well after the scheduled event was over and that group had left the area.

9. n1ghtcr4wler says:

So it turns out the terrorist who hit the communist crowd was an anti Trump communist himself.

10. Concerned Virginian says:

Car that plowed into the pedestrians in Charlottesville today: incident happened at 4th and Water Streets (downtown Charlottesville). Police chased the car and driver and stopped the car at Monticello and Carlton Aves. and arrested the driver.

11. WeThePeople2016 says:

FOX has been covering this non-stop almost all day. I compared their coverage to OAN, who barely mentions it. FOX is trying to be CNN. It was obvious that they were trying so hard to get Trump involved in this. I blame McAwful for fanning the flames in his Tweets. I am glad that Trump said in his speech that he just got off the phone with McAwful. I also like that Trump did not take sides, and that he said we need to respect history.

• sunnydaze says:

FOX is REALLY showing their True Colors today. I know I know, but it’s been as bad as anything CNN ever did. All.Day.Long.

So glad I’m cleaning house and can watch this non-stop BS they’re spewing.

They must be ready to bring out the really Big Guns against the Prez and his supporters.

12. Concerned Virginian says:

I will say it again: this ENTIRE DISASTER in Charlottesville today (AND on The Lawn at UVA last night) is the fault of WES BELLAMY, the black Charlottesville city councilor who started the “remove the General Robert E. Lee statue” issue last year. Collateral fault lies with the city council (ALL Democrat) who then took up the “cause” and tried to remove the statue literally in the dead of night—and were STOPPED by an injunction from a local judge on the basis that the statue (and the other Civil War statues in town) are WAR MEMORIALS and thus, under Virginia law, CANNOT be moved, desecrated, or otherwise interfered with.
    That injunction didn’t stop BELLAMY from showing up with a news crew a couple of months ago at the Gen. Lee statue and REMOVING the engraved plate about Gen. Lee that was affixed to the statute when it was placed in Lee Park over 100 years ago.
    The issue has now been mixed up with the controversy around Confederate statues and monuments in New Orleans (the city council there removed a Civil War statue IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT); Richmond, Va (currently in discussion about whether to either remove ALL the Civil War statues in the middle on Monument Ave. or to make the area “more inclusive”); and other cities.
    The issue is ALSO now mixed up with the NeverTrumpers/RemoveTrumpers/Antifa/BLM groups who are using this ARTIFICIALLY CONTRIVED issue to destroy President Trump and silence WE, THE PEOPLE.
    AND by the way, the General Lee statue mess began when WES BELLAMY received a communication from a local 16-year-old high school girl who said that the statue “frightened her”. NO JOKE. It’s all been covered in the local media.
    And I’m following local media right now just in case the Antifa/BLM groups are “on the move” to other areas of Charlottesville. And I’ve got out my .38 Special.

• Concerned Virginian says:

*that’s “in the middle of Monument Ave.”, sorry.

• flova says:

I’m here in Richmond and yesterday a protest at one of the statues on Monument was planned. Only a few anti-confederate BLM and Soros protesters showed up. One of the participants told a local reporter on the news that ‘it wasn’t worth it.’ Do not know if she had come a long way or what, but Richmond is not the place to try and erase history. Down at the Museum of Fine Arts there’s a confederate war chapel where old timers sit with their confederate flags keeping watch.

Can’t wait till they try and take down Stonewall Jackson statue. With our new black leftist mayor no doubt they’re all set to try but it won’t happen.

• Sandra-VA says:

Those monuments are protected by State Law. They can’t take them down. Instead, they are looking at a way to tell a fuller story either by adding signs talking about slavery or by having another street with monuments dedicated to the slavery story.

I actually think that the new mayor might be better for Richmond than the last one – even if he is a McAulliffe acolyte. Although firing the auditor was not a good look….

• Concerned Virginian says:

Yessir, and here in Charlottesville there is a movement afoot to install a large group statue of a SLAVE AUCTION in Courthouse Square, which is where these auctions took place. One of several such “inclusionary” installations that are being spoken about.

• georgiafl says:

SLAVERY IS ALIVE AND WELL in Islamic countries and is still committed here in the USA with evil human traffickers selling human beings, even children to evil people.

Thank You Donald Trump and Jeff Sessions and Ivanka Trump for fighting this evil plague.

• Concerned Virginian says:

I agree, human trafficking and slavery are horrible evils and are not yet eradicated.
                ON the other hand, keeping the Civil War statues is a daily reminder that those who do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it.

• The driver waa listed as bering in the Army from Aug 2015 to Dec .2015
            Wonder If psychological problems were the reason he only lasted 5 months?

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Thanks for the “Paul Harvey ~ the rest of the story”. Looks like it could be a long night in Charlottesville? Be safe and keep your powder dry.

You betcha, thank you.
        It’s a good example of a “local tempest in a teapot” that gets taken up and woven into a much larger negative agenda by agents provocateurs, opportunists, and fellow-travelers.

• Cozette says:

People who are fightened of a statue should be invited to receive Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.

13. kinthenorthwest says:

Not looking good for the left who is trying to point fingers at Trump and his supporters.

14. georgiafl says:

Charlottesville in Virginia – where so many young women have disappeared.

We spent weeks with the Hannah Graham and Morgan Harrington cases not so long ago.

Did they ever have a trial and convict Jesse Matthew or did he plead guilty?

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

The local LEOs and media knew that there was a serial killer on the loose there and kept is hush-hush as college kids went merrily on their carefree way to their doom. It went on for months.

• Concerned Virginian says:

Jesse Matthew pled guilty for the murders of both Hannah Graham and Morgan Harrington. He was sentenced to life in prison without possibility of parole.

• benifranlkin says:

I think they also convicted him of or he confessed to raping and beating a woman (I think she was from India) on another college campus in Va maybe 3 or 4 years before he killed Hannah and Morgan. I bet there are more. I also remember when SD was doing some great investigative work for us on this site and he pretty much pegged where they could find Hannah’s body.

15. Jlwary says:

What a mess…

16. mimbler says:

Liberalism is indeed a mental disorder. A civil war statue is racist, but a statue of a slave auction is not. Okee Dokee,
    Mike

17. andyocoregon says:

“Moments before, a counter-protester had allegedly thrown a rock at the car, causing the driver to swivel around and ram into people and cars in its way.”

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4783914/White-nationalists-hold-torch-lit-march-UVA-campus.html#ixzz4pZwBPdSB

18. Sylvia Avery says:

I’m not a Southerner. I’ve only visited parts of the South a handful of times. But I minored in History many years ago, and I have always loved reading history and biographies, and every time I travel somewhere I love going to local museums and seeing historical sites.

It hurts my heart to see war memorials taken down. Frankly, I haven’t liked the hysteria over the Confederate flag, either. It is part of history, represents Southern pride. With the battering the people of the South have taken in popular culture over the years, I’d say they surely have a right to some pride in their history.

I hope NO ONE here takes what I have said as any sort of apology for slavery and Jim Crow because of course I am not saying that, not implying that, would never imply that or approve of that.

I just think we are kind of throwing the baby out with the bathwater on this race to obliterate War Memorials in the South and erase all Confederate heroes names. It is Orwellian, creepy, distasteful, and sad.

• Concerned Virginian says:

As I said above: keeping the statues is the visual reminder that those who do not learn from history will repeat it.

• Jlwary says:

I agree with your comment. It’s ok for blacks, Hispanic, and others to embrace their cultures despite atrocities in their past, but Americans can’t? I don’t condone extremist behavior from anywhere. The root of this problem is law and order. A judge issued its decision and the governor did not honor it. It’s asking for trouble. If this event was planned as I have read I it has been, months in advance, this should not have happened.

• camulla says:

No southerner now had slaves. How long must the South be punished because of what their ancestors did when those generations did not think about things like generations now do?

• Sylvia Avery says:

Apparently until the end of time, and beyond.

And obviously, Southern Americans are the ONLY society that ever owned slaves. Ever. /sarc

• libertysc2016 says:

I just know that Trump is a big damn Yankee and he is about ready to take the folks consumed by race (Democrats) out to the shed. History does sort of repeat itself sometimes.

• camulla says:

No, the South is one of numerous places that had slaves, and I’ve heard or read the North had them, too.

• Sylvia Avery says:

Yes, I know. I was being sarcastic which often doesn’t translate well in print AND probably should be avoided in discussing a serious subject like this. Apologies to all.

It seems that when the subject of slavery is raised it is always the American South and slavery. No one talks about the slaves in the North, or the other cultures that kept slaves including, dare I say it, African tribes that enslaved each other.

• camulla says:

No, I know that was sarcasm! We all need that comic relief sometimes because things are tense, and I saw the tag. I did not mean to be critical at all.

• Sylvia Avery says:

Sending you a hug, camulla. I didn’t take your words as critical. It is just a sad day for a whole lot of reasons, isn’t it? I don’t want to add to anyone’s burden by choosing my words poorly. We have enough to cope with.

• Steve in Lewes says:

Also keep in mind that the vast majority of Southerners, especially those who died in the Civil War did not own slaves. There were slave owners in Northern States as well. Slavery was not a North vs South problem, it was a USA problem, that is part of our history. everyone needs to come to grip with and removing monuments will not make that part of history go away. Also, the Confederate Military leadership was superior to the North’s, some of the greatest military tacticians/strategist came from the South, the South in general were better marksmen and horsemen. They came very close to winning the war. Their lack of industry and shear numbers of soldiers were their downfall. The common Confederate soldier’s major concern was not the preservation of slavery but a desire to live their way of life and not be dictated to by the industrial Northerners. Not so different than today’s liberal/progs coastal elites “forcing” their views/values on Main Street Americans. This too will reach a tipping point, and at this juncture in time it looks like it’s going to get worse considering what they are attempting to do to our President.

• NC PATRIOT says:

And not all Southerners had slaves. In NC there were slave owners on the Eastern part of the state where the plantations were–but not so in the mid section and the mountains in the West.
        The North had slaves in some parts as well—how many snowflakes know that ?

• Sandra-VA says:

The left wants to erase real history and replace it with their version…

In the UK, we have monuments to all kinds of heroes of their time, today they might not be. Other countries have monuments even older than ours….

Civilization is lost when history is erased.

• I’m born and bred in Boston of Irish immigrant parents. Yet, I have the highest regard for Southern culture and tradition. I deeply admire the amazing contributions made by Southern writers from William Faulkner, Flannery O’Connor, Allen Tate, Andrew Lytle to Robert Penn Warren, Donald Davidson, Walker Percy, Richard Weaver, Cleanth Brooks, the list could go on and on. The destruction of monuments marking Southern honor and bravery is an attack on the entire American nation and it’s heritage.

• NC PATRIOT says:

My late husband had a confederate flag tatoo on his upper left arm. It was one of the battle flags in the Civil War –UNDER WHICH 200-300 thousand BLACK AND WHITE soldiers died, defending their farms and towns and families, as Yankee soldiers razed and piliaged their way across the South ! Husband was a Southerner through and through, and proud of his heritage.

Unfortunately, 100 years later, in the mid-1960’s, the KKK arose, and took that flag as one of their symbols. But if you erase the history or do not study it , you end up with hysterical snowflakes and leftists who want that flag gone. Sad. End of rant. (I, by the way, am a Northerner—who married one proud Southerner–and I, now,don’t ever want to live anywhere else !)

19. missmarple2 says:

Been on Twitter watching the evil people. Never Trumpers Evan McMullin, David French, and Max Boot weigh in telling us that the President’s statement was “ambiguous” and “insufficient.” They sound just like Sally Kohn.

Press has gone into full-blown Trump attack.

Bah.

• Tonawanda says:

Their precious egos have been bruised and they must compensate.

• georgiafl says:

McMullin is a CIA propagandist….a loud lout who helped fund and arm the ‘Syrian’ ‘Rebels’ aka ISIS.

• Sylvia Avery says:

Miss Marple, I salute you. I don’t know how you guys can go on Twitter. I click on a tweet posted here and within at the most five comments I am out of there and feel like I need to go take a shower. The hatred, ignorance, and filth spews out like a broken sewer line. I feel like I am peering into the pits of hell and watching the demons gleefully capering about. Ugh.

• missmarple2 says:

I have a carefully curated list I follow. I do this to see what the evil people are up to, plus of course, I follow the President, the cabinet members, VP Pence, and a few intelligent people like Thomas Wictor and 0Hour1.

I do not like to be blindsided by what the creeps are up to. McMullin, of course, informed his followers he will be on CNN tomorrow. Fair warning for any who still watch CNN (I don’t.)

• Sylvia Avery says:

I really appreciate those like you who are willing to do it and then report back here for those of us who won’t or can’t.

So much of what goes on today happens in the Twitterverse. I’ve tried, but the intensity of the vitriol is so great I just can’t do it. I suspect I’m not the only one. So again, my earnest appreciation for your service on our behalf.

• Michelle says:

At least Trump even made a statement! Obama never did, unless he was encouraging violence.

• sunnydaze says:

McMullin also got a TON of votes in VA. for the Prez election. I think if you added his votes and Trumps votes, Trump would’ve won VA. over Ms. Hillary. But McMullin played Really.Well. there.

20. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Seen on a periscope live feed earlier today in downtown C’ville, the one and only MedeaBenjamin the anti-war CodePink crackpot. Wonder who invited her and paid her way?

21. youme says:

Wes Bellamy, vice-mayor of Charlottesville, Virginia, is a race baiting Al Sharpton clone. He shook the city down for 4 million dollars ( REPARATIONS )

From the extreme leftist website democracynow.org

Earlier this year, when the Charlottesville City Council voted to sell the statue of Robert E. Lee, white nationalist groups, including the Virginia chapter of the Sons of Confederate Veterans, filed a lawsuit against the city. A circuit court judge then issued a six-month injunction to halt its removal. According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, at least 60 publicly funded Confederacy symbols have been removed or renamed since the 2015 massacre of nine black parishioners in Charleston, South Carolina, by a self-described white supremacist.

To find out more, we go to Charlottesville to talk to Wes Bellamy, vice-mayor of Charlottesville, Virginia, youngest person ever to be elected to the Charlottesville City Council. He is also the only African-American city councilor and has been leading the opposition to the Robert E. Lee statue in the city.

Wes Bellamy, welcome to Democracy Now!

WES BELLAMY: Thank you for having me.

AMY GOODMAN: Can you talk about your original push to have the Robert E. Lee statue taken down and what you ultimately got, that isn’t talked about as much, which is some kind of—

WES BELLAMY: Equity package, yeah.

AMY GOODMAN: —some kind of funds for reparations?

WES BELLAMY: Yeah, so, this all started nearly a year and a half ago, in March of last year. I received several different phone calls, emails. There was a petition from a local student here in the area about an effort and a push to remove the statue of Robert E. Lee. People in Charlottesville have been talking about this for some years, but just last year there was a nuance in a bill that was vetoed at the state House by our governor that essentially said that if you want to move these kind of statues and things of that nature, it’s a local issue, so you have the right to be able to do so. My colleague and I, Ms. Kristin Szakos, we both decided to push really hard. We held a press conference in which there were probably about 150 people who came out. About 80—or, excuse me, I would say about 110, 120 people or so who were pro-moving the statue, and about 30 to 40 Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy, who came with their large flags, and very, very upset that we were pushing to do so.

And in the midst of all of this, we also got an equity package passed, which I presented in January, before we had our first vote—and it was unanimously passed—which gave us $950,000 to our African American Heritage Center, $250,000 to build onto one of the parks in the local African-American community. We got $2.5 million to public housing redevelopment, $50,000 annually for anyone who lives in public housing to get free GED training, another $50,000 to anyone who lives 80 percent below the AMI, which is the annual median income, as well as public housing, to have scholarships of sorts to go to our local community college. We got a position for black male achievement, which we’re calling a youth opportunity coordinator. So, I mean, in all, in all, it was about $4 million, basically, from funding, put specifically into marginalized communities to help bridge the gap and create equity.

• georgiafl says:

BLACKmail.

• andyocoregon says:

That’s Socialism, pure and simple.

• Concerned Virginian says:

Thank you for adding to what I said above about WES BELLAMY.
      Somebody has to nail this creep before he does more damage in my opinion.
      ALSO, BELLAMY has stated (Breitbart.com/, audio clips on WCHV1260AM) that the General Lee statue “was only the beginning”. BELLAMY wants to remove or change MONTICELLO, MOUNT VERNON, ASH LAWN, the Academical Village on The Lawn at UVA, and any other place that was owned or built by a slave owner, to “reflect” the “true story” behind such structures. And BELLAMY means it.
      AND by the way, the “Ms. Kristin Szakos” mentioned above, also a Democrat on the city council, is widely recognized as the “REAL MAYOR” of Charlottesville. Any tweet or message you read from Mike Signer, the “elected Mayor”, is to be disregarded. KRISTIN SZAKOS is the wife of JOE SZAKOS, the head of Virginia Organizing (part of OFA); I believe she still is part of that group.

• Sylvia Avery says:

Perhaps since the White House was built by slaves it should be bulldozed and nice new gray concrete modern architectural building be constructed….you know, one of those that looks like a prison or a parking garage./sarc

Again, thanks for keeping us informed. I greatly appreciate it since there is no one providing information like this on TV.

22. youme says:

A reporter says a #Virginia State Police helicopter has crashed in Charlottesville area.

23. youme says:

24. Tonawanda says:

Is this relevant?

• OmegaManBlue says:

Could be.

• kinthenorthwest says:

Or could be anyone who has access to account…we will wait.
        Do know that there were numerous reports of the people there for pulling down the statue were throwing items & feces at the KKK & White supremacist(I do not like the KKK or Supremacist but).

• Zennalou says:

Kin—It may depend on the definition of Supremacist. They have been identifying anyone who is white as having “white privilege”. I don’t care if you are a 6 hour old baby, a homeless person, or your home has an out-house, if you are white, you have “white privilege”.

I don’t like the KKK either, but I have a feeling that even if the KKK were not involved at all, any white group marching might have been labeled Supremacist.

• JohnP says:

It’s not Joel!!!!

25. nimrodman says:

re Charlottsville riot, Fox News talking heads are droning on and on about “racial violence” yada yada …

… while ALL the video footage they’re talking over shows WHITE rightys and WHITE leftys doing battle.

[smacks head]

26. Publius2016 says:

San Anotonio last month and now, Charlottesville…two leading 2020 Dems are out: Castro and McAuliffe.

27. Texian says:

Keep it in perspective.. It’s not a war of black vs. white, This is a war of Left vs. Right.. Race is just a tool that is used in the war of Left vs. Right..

Rascism is not the core problem, of which the media propaganda program you to believe, it is a classic use of the technique of psychological association. They create the narrative that supporters of Freedom, LIberty, Christianity, Bible, Morals, etc. equates to supporting Racism.

If the Left didn’t want any divisive trouble they would allow the far Rightists Constitutional Right to peacefully assemble to express their views then civilly disperse – they would have kept their Leftist race group away.. but they require an igniter of their narrative and to create Chaos – another leftist tool that is used to give the bought-and-paid-for Congress a public excuse to crackdown with laws written by their controllers in order to chip away at The Constitution and further suppress individual Liberty and Freedom..

See how that works..? Congress is not on the side of Freedom and Liberty, they are a bought and paid for link in the chain – aiding and abetting enemies of The Constitution of the United States – which is the last firewall preventing their goal of worldwide socialist oppression..

28. Concerned Virginian says:

And you know, while the Charlottesville disaster is going on, here’s the certifiable-nut dictator of NorKor putting their nuclear warheads on standby to launch, h/t FoxNews via Drudge.
    “N. Korea ‘on standby to launch'”
    He’s just certifiable enough to try something REALLY stupid.
    So I say:
    Almighty God, In Thy Mercy, protect President Donald Trump and his efforts to secure a peaceful resolution to the threat of war instigated by the dictator of North Korea. We ask Thee to give President Trump wisdom, strength of resolve, and the advice of wise counselors. But if, Almighty God, peaceful resolution is not to be, and grave conflict ensues, we pray Thee to guide President Trump in the duties that he must perform as Commander-in-Chief for the protection of the citizens of the United States and for our allies. We ask in the Name of Thy Son, Jesus Christ, and Thy will be done. Amen.

29. nimrodman says:

Marco Rubio twitting that it is “a terrorist attack by white supremacists” (on Fox News broadcast)

• camulla says:

No, the response from the leftist protesters was the terrorism. Having the event was a bad idea, but the left created the situation that led to the horrible outcome there.

• camulla says:

I wonder if Marco Rubio would call the La Raza individials Hispanic supremacists and condemn them for wanting to control the Southwest and give it back to Mexico. People on television need to calm down about this event and be honest with the public about the left creating the situation that led to fighting in Charlottesville.

• nimrodman says:

” People on television need to calm down about this event and be honest with the public about the left creating the situation that led to fighting …”

Too late.

VA Governor and C-ville Police Chief just gave a press conference and it was all-white-supremacists-all-the-time, “bringing violence to our city”, “no room for your archaic and reprehensible attitudes”, “civil rights 2.0” yada yada.

No mention at all of leftist or antifa role in the fighting and violence.

It’s just narrative, narrative, narrative and there’s no room for sober analysis of what actually transpired.

There’ll be no combatting the narrative, it’s just gonna get shoved down America’s throat by all media and all commentators.

You are correct.
        Marco Rubio is a opportunistic fool and also a tool of the RINO’s, maybe even the Never Trump crowd in my opinion.
        If he doesn’t watch out, he could well become the “Maxine Waters of the Senate”.

• LKA in LA says:

Marco Rubio is only for hispanics. Legal and illegial. That is it. Trust me, I am a relative of his inner circle by marriage. My allegiance is with President Trump and the US. I can tell you his is not. He should have never been voted back in because he doesn’t care what we think. Look at his district, fraud and illegials living well on our tax dollars. Rubio is a fraud and even he knows it.

• kinthenorthwest says:

What A A$$ (Yes I’m being nice).

30. NJF says:

Dear God.

I’m checking in from vacation, and it’s beyond disheartening to see this happening. I shouldn’t be surprised though, as I caught a few minutes of CNN earlier and they were already teeing it up by 9am this morning.

31. Dora says:

32. psadie says:

Moderators: Thank you for removing my post on the book DEVIL’S BARGAIN. I had to type it all in the box for cut and paste did not work. So thank you…I won’t bother to paste anymore of it!

33. Concerned Virginian says:

2 people were killed in the helicopter crash just outside Charlottesville this afternoon.
    Neighbors who saw the crash say it was a Virginia State Police helicopter.
    Officials not confirming if it was a State Police helicopter. Investigation is ongoing.
    Helicopter crashed and then caught fire. Location near a golf course and right beside a residential area. No reports of anybody on the ground being injured.

34. sunnydaze says:

Oh good. The POS VA. Gov. is on now making a statement.

Let’s hear what he has to say.

• sunnydaze says:

hmmm…so far it’s been an ok speech.

Now the Mayor of Charlottesville. Pretty weak.

• Concerned Virginian says:

The “Mayor of Charlottesville”, Mike Signer, is only a FIGUREHEAD. Disregard anything he says.
        The “real Mayor” of Charlottesville, is KRISTIN SZAKOS, a leftist city councilor.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Whenever a Democrat talks about reaching across the aisle and working together they really mean that Republicans need to agree to our demands.

35. maggiemoowho says:

Driver’s License Plate is registered to James Alex Fields JR

36. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

The violent counter-protestors have blood on their hands. The strange assortment who marched peacefully did not start any fights. If the anti-American riffraff rioters would have stayed away the whole thing would have been a minor local news event and no one would have died there today. See how that works?

• Concerned Virginian says:

The local mail carrier here today confirmed what you say: it was the COUNTER PROTESTORS who began the trouble.

• Concerned Virginian says:

Jason Kessler, the person who organized the “Alt-Right” march today, stated on radio (I heard this last night and this morning) that his people “were grown men” and “knew how to behave themselves”.

• Concerned Virginian says:

And here’s the HUGE “local angle” stuff you won’t see anywhere else:
      Jason Kessler, along with the ACLU (!) and a local group that defends the Constitution and Bill of Rights, SUED the city of Charlottesville a couple of days ago, because the city’s DEMOCRAT RULERS (not city government) denied the PERMIT that Kessler had already secured to have his rally at Lee Park. Maurice Jones, the city manager, said the rally could only take place at McIntire Park. Kessler et al sued, saying this violated the First Amendment right to “peaceably assemble for the redress of grievances”. A judge agreed and overturned the city’s decision YESTERDAY, allowing the original permit to be honored for the rally to take place at Lee Park.

37. eric says:

why do I feel this riot is as pre-planned and fake as,the whole russia story.

38. StormyeyesC says:

39. StormyeyesC says:

oops sorry was trying to post a different page……….grrrrrrrrrr

40. StormyeyesC says:

In case we thought that the far left soros soldiers weren’t coming to make trouble

41. sunnydaze says:

Now FOX is speculating that the car guy could have been a terrorist (from the Right, of course).

They’ve been really clear to point out that the victims were all Lefties- unlike when all the Trump supporters were getting beat up by Lefties during the Primaries. The wording was always confused for those incidents.

42. gzuf says:

One or two media cycles, and this will be gone. Does anyone even remember Scaramucci’s name?

43. BakoCarl says: