Battle of The NeverTrumpers: Bozell -VS- Flake…

#NeverTrump Brent Bozell takes on #NeverTrump Jeff Flake.

“On behalf of my late father and my family, I am denouncing Senator Jeff Flake and his new book, dishonestly titled, Conscience of a Conservative.

Since entering the Senate in 2013, Jeff Flake has, time and again, proven he is part of the indulgent hypocrisy in Washington. While he waxes poetically about conservative principles, his Conservative Review Liberty score is an abysmal 53%, also known as: “F”. In 2013, I watched first-hand as Flake refused to sign a letter pledging to defund ObamaCare, among his many betrayals to conservatism. Jeff Flake is neither a conservative nor does he have a conscience.

As every conservative leader knows, my father, L. Brent Bozell, Jr., ghost-wrote Conscience of a Conservative for Barry Goldwater. While the Goldwater Institute may own the rights to the book’s title, neither the organization nor Senator Flake have the right to unjustifiably trade on my father’s work. Conscience of a Conservative is the greatest selling polemic in history, and Senator Flake is trading on its reputation to shamelessly promote himself and disguise his own conservative deficiencies. My father would be appalled to see this fraud as the author of the so-called “sequel,” which it most certainly is not.

The media need to know, when reporting on Senator Flake and his “book,” that the author is a deceiver out for personal and financial gain.  I also call on my conservative brethren to denounce this impostor, who dishonorably claims to speak for conservatism, in the strongest possible terms.”   ~ Brent Bozell

Suspicious Trump-cat says:

“Hey when you get all done with that, can I just eat the rat”?

This entry was posted in Decepticons, Deep State, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

215 Responses to Battle of The NeverTrumpers: Bozell -VS- Flake…

1. MIKE says:

Until they come out and publicly renounce the DEEP STATE and UNIPARTY factions, and pledge loyalty to AMERICA FIRST policy, be it trade, immigration, foreign and domestic policy, and adherence to the U. S. C. , they are all never-Trumpers to me. If we cannot wreck the ship in the 2018 elections, the civil war will amp up in ways we are unprepared for. But we will fight anyway.
    That is how much patriots love our country and care for our future generations.

• carrierh says:

I think we will have to see a lot more EOs to get things done that need to be done because Congress doesn’t want to give up those big donor dollars and just ignore us and treat us like employees or worse. Drain the Congress Wamp is now our duty and we can start with impeachment and then in 2018 new candidates and start finding candidates NOW and fully vetting them, telling them no taking donor dollars or immediately removed, not making decisions without our input or vote, no more benefits/perks because we did not okey nor authorize nor vote them a better lifestyle than ours, and the one thing I have liked the most was a House republican trying to get passed as a bill (dream on) that everyone in DC should be in their own state/city and work from there via real time videos and other electronics since they are not riding donkeys/horses to DC as did our founding fathers who came long distances, and with today’s world no need to be in DC wasting our tax money on cheap meals, haircuts, junkets, fancy parties, etc., etc. At home we keep an eye on them and no one turned away from a rally. In other words you are either for us or against us and all I see are 2 parties in 1 again us and time to take back the reins and remove them.

2. Steve in Lewes says:

Flake is a TransPartied person; he’s really a liberal who thinks/feels he’s a conservative.
    Bruce Jenner is a TransGender person; he’s really a man who thinks/feels he’s a woman.
    Another way to say it in today’s snowflake environment; Gender fluid and Party fluid. Both are mental disorders, can’t make up your mind as to which way you want to go

3. nuthinmuffin says:

flake rode in on the tea party wave…just like marco rubio, he said whatever was necessary to win the seat, then immediately sided with deep state democrats and rino’s

4. fred5678 says:

How can he be a Conservative when he doesn’t want to conserve American workers’ jobs and our nation against foreign invaders (illegal aliens) ??

I have sent suitably angry messages to the poser.

5. freddy says:

Not very intellectual but…have you ever seen a guy and right from that moment you felt like punching him in nose or kicking him in the b__ls when he began talking…..Thats Flake……. he’s the guy you always wanted to slap as hard as you possibly can….Sorry to diverge……..

6. Question Everything says:

Flake is a Mormon
    McMullin is a Mormon
    Beck is a Mormon
    Romney is a Mormon
    Harry Reid is a Mormon
    Jason Chaffetz is a Mormon
    Now if I could only find a common connection?

7. yy4u says:

I posted this on another thread but it bears repeating. Divide and conquer — it’s what the Deep State has been doing to us all these years. But when we are united, no matter what they fling at us, we cannot be conquered. Think DONALD J. TRUMP. Was there ANYTHING both parties, the Deep State, the Media Propaganda Cartel DIDN’T throw at DJT during the primaries and the general? Yet he refused to back down. AND SO DID WE.

But with 50 states and 2 Senators/state and the Lord only knows how many Representatives, if we split up our resources and send a little money here and a little money there, nothing happens except the Deep State wins. Think Nehlen vs Ryan — we sent Nehlen money but we also sent money to the doctor primarying McCain.

We need to consolidate. None of us will be able to come up with the cash to defeat the special interests who buy these bozos. So let’s concentrate on ONE. I nominate FLAKE. Support with our dollars whoever will primary him. There are 60 million of us who voted for DJT. If we all sent just one dollar to Flake’s primary opponent, that’s 60 MILLION DOLLARS. Some of us will send more.

Arizonans? Speak up? Is Flake being primaried? If so, who is he? She? Post here. Tell us where to send our $1.00 or $10.00 or $100.00 or more. I’m in for $100.00. Frankly, I think if we organize, Flake will be history. So let’s get organized. You can bet the anti Trump folks are.

Focus.

Take Flake out and be loud about who we are and what we are up to.
    Sundance? Will you be our conduit?

• Dee says:

Dr. Kelli Ward Amy run against him. She ran in the primary against the coward, and non hero, John Mcstain and he ran a vicious campaign against her. If his lips aren’t moving he is lying.

8. BigMamaTEA says:

Has anybody here read “The Conscience of a Conservative“? I inherited a copy.

My favorite passage:

“I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution, or that have failed their purpose, or that impose on the people an unwarranted financial burden.

I will not attempt to discover whether legislation is “needed” before I have first determined whether it is constitutionally permissible. And if I should later be attacked for neglecting my constituents’ “interests,” I shall reply that I was informed that their main interest is liberty and that in that cause I am doing the very best I can.”