July 18th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #180

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sean Spicer Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

644 Responses to July 18th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #180

1. waltherppk says:

Seditious Conspiracy is a serious federal felony crime. What has been occurring in regards to the media manufactured false narrative of “election interference by Russia” is an artifice for FRAUD that involves collaterally Seditious Conspiracy for manufacture and maintenance of that artifice for fraud.
    In short the “players” involved could be arrested and indicted, tried, convicted and sent to prison for a very long time like 20 years. So let ’em ham it up, keep it going, and see where it leads.

2. waltherppk says:

3. Fbn talking about trump having private meeting with Putin in an undisclosed location!!! Lol!! I hope he did!

4. waltherppk says:

5. Rally in Ohio next week!

6. Troublemaker10 says:

Sen. Kamala Harris is running for president, Democrat donors say

7. Bull Durham says:

Here’s a story on the second private meeting with Putin at G20.
    Only Putin’s translator was there. Trump went alone.

8. waltherppk says:

9. WeThePeople2016 says:

Fox is showing on the bottom Ticker that Turtle is calling the vote on Healthcare for next week. President Trump has invited the entire GOP Senate to lunch at the White House tomorrow.

10. waltherppk says:

11. tazz2293 says:

Talk, Talk, Talk, Talk, Talk, Talk. Will get us no where

I’m, going to live on a hill top and enjoy the rest of my life.

When I see real revolution I will return and fight beside some of you.

Until then I remain skeptical that any will truly stand up to the machine that will grind us all to dust under the tracks of their tanks.

Remember the lone man in Tiananmen Square.

12. waltherppk says:

• whuptdue says:

This memorial is the most meaningful – yet is located so remotely. Aware of its design & existence, it was only by chance that I actually saw this memorial in passing. Our cruise was leaving the Port of Bayonne when we saw it located in a corner of the port.

13. sunnydaze says:

Milo did an interview with NPR a couple weeks ago that they refused to air because he doesn’t come off as the unhinged basket case the MSM wants you to believe he is.

So, here’s the interview in it’s entirety. He released it himself:

14. tazz2293 says:

Time to remember

Toby Keith – Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue

15. Raven says:

Went to court for the last time Monday morning to give my Victim’s Impact Statement and hear the Judge’s verdict given and things went very well. I read my statement at a good speed, spoke clearly and made eye contact with the Judge throughout. And when points in the statement warranted, I turned my head left towards the defendant’s attorney (who was sitting right next to me) and looked at him and the defendant, but neither man looked my way.

Although a few people said they would be in court with me on Monday morning, I was there by myself and was grateful to be so.

As I read the parts about Donald Trump, President Trump and then how the defendant’s attorney somehow implied I was to blame for the “confrontation,” I noticed the defendant’s attorney squirm – he started moving around a lot, something I do not think the Judge liked seeing.

When I completed my statement the Judge sat quiet for a couple moments and then he thanked me for presenting my “well thought out statement.” The Judge told me he was sorry for the injustices I had suffered during the last election season, and said the lack of civility over political discourse was troubling at best. I had no idea what to expect after reading my statement, but the Judge’s gracious words helped me know that in that courtroom on Monday morning at least one person truly heard my heart. And if it had to be just one person who heard me, I am glad it was the Judge.

After I was done and returned to the visitor’s section the defendant was given one last chance to speak. He turned around to look at me and apologized for what he had done. He said he had lived his entire life with few financial means, and hearing all the reports on T.V. and radio about how bad Donald Trump was caused him to live in fear that if Trump became our President he would end up living in a cardboard box. The defendant said he was very fearful he would lose his Social Security benefits and he did not want to live in a cardboard box (he used the term two times). The defendant told me the person I saw last October was not him – those actions were not who he is and were totally out of character for him – and he told me he was very sorry for what he had done.

He wanted to continue telling me about how worked-up he got over all the negative things being said about Donald Trump on T.V., but the Judge told him to stick to his apology and stay away from politics. I think it would have been very interesting to hear how the bias, liberal, lying media caused an old man to fly off his rocker last fall, but I am pretty sure we all know exactly how that happened.

As the defendant apologized I felt nothing but compassion for him, and I asked the Judge across the courtroom if I could say something else – to which he said, “No.”

The defendant was sentenced to five years supervised probation and has rules about what he can and cannot do within that time-frame, including having no contact with me or my husband.

When the hearing ended I told my Victim’s Advocate I wanted to talk to the defendant and tell him I forgive him, and I got up and headed towards the man. I said the same thing to his Parole Officer. Suddenly there was a wall of men standing in front of me. What I failed to realize in those few seconds was that if I had talked to the defendant – even in court right after his sentencing – he would be guilty of breaking his parole. WOW! Yikes!

I felt so bad I could not talk to him, tell him ‘thank you’ and ‘I hold no ill will towards you’ and let him know that I hoped someday we could be friends.

Through the Police Report I knew where the man’s son worked and as I drove home I stopped and talked to him for a minute. The son is a Republican, a Trump supporter and a Christian. When I asked him to please let his dad know I forgave him, I think the man was in shock. He told me he tried to stop his dad from getting worked up the night he attacked our group, but his dad was too far gone. I told him I knew he had no involvement in the events of that day other than to try and help his dad, and he was grateful to hear those words.

After all is said and done it strikes me the hardest that it is the lying, fake, careless media who stirs up division and derision among people – often people who are the least able to dig until they find the truth. The lying media should be held responsible for what happened to me that day – they were the catalyst of fear, lost hope and anger found in that man. We knowing there are thousands, if not millions more just like him.

Thank you, supportive and praying Treepers, for being “with” me in court yesterday morning.

• tazz2293 says:

God bless you Raven. I could not ever, nor ever will I ever forgive those who attack us and this nation.

Glad you have some solace and peace after going through what you have been through. Peace Sister. May God’s peace be upon you.

• NJF says:

You are truly a good, decent person. If I were in your shoes I don’t think I could be so forgiving.

Thank you for sharing your story.

• M. Mueller says:

Great job, Raven. Yes, lots of us we’re thinking of you yesterday morning, but more importantly, God was with you.

The media and crooked, greedy politicians are responsible for more misery than they know of in this world. Or maybe they do know and just don’t care.

I’m glad it is over for both you and your husband.

• M. Mueller says:

Sorry. were. were thinking….

• Raven says:

Thank you, M.Mueller. I thought of you, and everyone here who cheered me on over the last two years.

Today I feel as though I’d like to bite the head off of a few fellow “Republicans.” I think I’d be pretty good at it right now, so if like you said the other day that God is looking for warriors, I better make sure my anger is coming from and going in the Right direction — if that is the path He has me on.

Thank you, again, M.Mueller.

• M. Mueller says:

You are already the kind of warrior God wants. He wants spiritual warriors that trust in Him and see beyond all the obstacles so they can do whatever they can to do His will.

You and your husband didn’t let fear of the obstacles stop you from getting picked to go to the Convention, and you didn’t let it stop you from being out on the street with signs. Also, yesterday, you showed the mercy of God at the court. Who knows what God can do with that?

Yes, Raven. I think God has already conscripted you. 🙂

• sunnydaze says:

Wow, Raven. That.Is.Powerful.

And YES, the Media is responsible for all this genuine fear that some Americans feel about Trump AND for all the genuine violence that other Americans commit against Trump supporters.

Aaaargh. So many examples. But remember that poor little black child whose mom abused him so badly for voting Trump in his elem school election? That one really slays me. etc etc etc.

My only regret about this court hearing was that the Judge did not allow that man to continue with his explanation. His explanation was NOT political. It was about the MSM. Unless the Judge is admitting by default the the MSM is part and parcel of the Dem/Globalist/UniParty and NOT the separate entity that it is supposed to be. Which I guess is exactly what the Judge DID do with that comment.

• Raven says:

“But remember that poor little black child whose mom abused him so badly for voting Trump in his elem school election?” No, that sounds like another horrific story the lying media forgot to “mention” in their pro-Trump section. Oh, like there will ever be such a thing!

Did anything ever happen to the child’s Mommie Dearest?

• sunnydaze says:

Seems like she was visited by CPS or something. She videoed herself dragging the kid out to the street with a packed bag (told him he was kicked out of the house) and holding a sign that said I Voted Trump or something.

It was sickening. Him and his little siblings were crying. Horrible.

Anyway, that and so much more that the Media caused with their insane LIES about Trump.

• Ddanna says:

Glad this is over for you Raven. It sounds like you did a great job and bless you for having a caring spirit to forgive this man and go to the trouble of visiting his son to convey your feelings. I agree the MSM has caused a lot of misguided hate for patriotic Americans and for President Trump. MAGA!

• wheatietoo says:

Thanks for letting us know how it went, Raven.

Sorry to hear that you had to go it alone…but you are so awesome, you managed to do it all by yourself.

I’m glad it’s over.
      Hope nothing like this happens to you again.
      {{{Raven}}}

16. Liked by 4 people

17. jeans2nd says:

According to the U.S. Fake News, Our POTUS is floundering badly in world and foreign affairs, and is rapidly diminishing the power and reputation of the U.S.

That is a Lie. Repeat – that is a LIE.

Our POTUS is actually receiving a quiet, but wholehearted, respect, repeat RESPECT, from diplomats the world over.

Case in point –
    “(T)he decision by the Trump administration on Monday to certify for the second time Iran’s compliance with the July 2015 nuclear deal signifies strategic maturity.”

“(C)learly, Trump administration’s decision Monday to certify on Iran nuclear deal signals that it understands the limits to the US’ capacity to confront Iran in the overall context of regional realignments”

“(A) direct high-level contact between Washington and Tehran will be a ‘force multiplier’ for US diplomacy.”

Iran’s Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif will be in New York to attend the High-Level Political Forum at the UN on Monday. Where is T-Rex on Monday? Watch for a pull-aside with Zarif.

• FofBW says:

All part of the msm’s gaslighting and psy-ops. They are desperate to disparage the 60+million voters and 133+million social media followers to abandon him. Funny, the more they try they more popular he is getting

• Raven says:

Media is also saying President Trump is struggling due to all the bad press.

What a joke.

I think Donald Trump knew exactly what was coming, and now President Trump is playing a masterful waltz on an out of tune, one stringed violin.

• FreeLayerOK says:

When one simply observes the MSM, they are floundering badly in world and foreign affairs, and are rapidly diminishing the power and reputation of the U.S.

18. I see no value in this. It is ripe for corruption even if the local police cannot take anything without Federal approval, we all know how corrupt the DC Swamp is. I wish Sessions had left this for later in Trumps term, or, left it alone.

19. SR says:

Is this 2nd PTRUMP and Putin meeting has any meat or illegal ? Now fake msm got something for this week .

20. NJF says:

Snort.

🍿🍿🍿

21. Pam says:

22. Martin says:

He retweeted this:

23. KBR says:

Just to give some sourced information that even the Dimms cannot claim is “right wing news:”
    In re: blaming Ivanka Trump for not making her products in USA

It was in “the 1990s when the textile industry mostly left the United States.”

(Ivanka Trump was born in October 1981. By October of 1990 she was NINE years old.
    Anyone blaming Ivanka for not “making her products in the USA” is really daft… KBR)

“The North American Free Trade Agreement in 1994 was the first blow,
    erasing import duties on much of the apparel produced in Mexico. The
    Asian financial crisis in the late 1990s, when currencies collapsed, added
    a 30 to 40 percent discount to already cheaper overseas products, textile
    executives said. China joined the World Trade Organization in 2001 and
    quickly became an apparel powerhouse, and as of 2005, the W.T.O. eliminated
    textile quotas.

In 1991, American-made apparel accounted for 56.2 percent of all the clothing
    bought domestically, according to the American Apparel and Footwear Association.

By 2012, it accounted for 2.5 percent. Over all, the American manufacturing sector lost
    32 percent of its jobs, 5.8 million of them, between 1990 and 2012, according to Bureau of
    Labor Statistics data. The textile and apparel subsectors were hit even harder, losing 76.5
    percent of their jobs, or 1.2 million.”

NEARLY SIX MILLION JOBS were lost overall between 1990-2012.

ONE POINT TWO MILLION were textile and apparel jobs.

BILL CLINTON was president in 1994 when NAFTA came into being. WTO began in 1995.

Again, Ivanka was born in October 1981. In 1994 she was 12-13. In 1995 she was 13-14.

Source NYT!

BTW there is some information in this article about one manufacturer who makes sweatshirts in the USA now, and his operation may indicate the direction of future manufacturing of textiles in the USA.

(Unless Ivanka’s clothing was all sweatshirts, however, she could not have utilized this fatory.)

24. Liked by 3 people

25. Alex Jones last two questions for Ron Paul in today’s interview.
    1. Will the E.U. go down before the U.S.A?
    2. What about Trump going forward?

26. Donna in Oregon says:

Fake News Protest scheduled. If you know someone that might be able to go pass it on thx 🙂

Saturday July 22nd 12:00pm EDT – 1:30pm EDT
    CNN Center –
    190 Marietta St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303
    Email – Debbie Dooley – mainstreetpatriots@gmail.com

27. JustSomeInputFromAz says:

I miss Howie

28. Bull Durham says:

The full RT interview with the Russian woman lawyer.

• ALEX says:

Great catch…If you don’t post this tomorrow I will…I have been following this Browder and he is shady….

The scandal concerning the meeting between US President Donald Trump’s son, Donald Trump Jr, and Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya was orchestrated by Magnitsky Act lobbyist William Browder, the lawyer told RT in an exclusive interview.

“I´m ready to clarify the situation behind this mass hysteria – but only through lawyers or testifying in the Senate,” Veselnitskaya told RT.

“I can only assume that the current situation that has been heated up for ten days or so by now is a a very well-orchestrated story concocted by one particular manipulator – Mr. Browder. He is one of the greatest experts in the field of manipulating mass media,” Veselnitskaya said.

She went on to say that Browder, who is the founder and CEO of the Hermitage Capital investment company, orchestrated this whole disinformation campaign as revenge for the defeat he suffered in a US court in 2013 from a team of lawyers that included Veselnitskaya.

Donald Trump, Jr. © Global Look PressEmails to Trump Jr. on Russian lawyer meeting are full of lies – Agalarov’s attorney

“I have absolutely no doubt that this whole information [campaign] is being spun, encouraged and organized by that very man as revenge for the defeat he suffered in court of the Southern State of New York in the ‘Prevezon’ company case,” she said.

“He wasn’t able to convince the court with his lousy human tragedy that actually never happened, about the fate of a dead man – who he only learnt about after his death.”

In 2013, Veselnitskaya was one of the lawyers who represented a Cyprus-based holding company Prevezon, owned by Russian businessman Denis Katsyv, in its defense against allegations of money laundering in a court of the Southern State of New York.

The case was settled with no admission of guilt by Prevezon.

The lawyer insisted her meeting with Trump Jr. was aimed at countering Browder’s lobbying in America and had nothing to do with the US presidential election.

29. snaggletooths says:

Prediction the left will now pretend John McCain is their hero & will bring up the fact trump said: “He’s a war hero because he was captured.” slime media so predictable.