President Trump Opens Portal Within Media Space-Time Continuum…

The word “triggering” always seemed somewhat silly. It just didn’t seem plausible to be able to control the activity of cognitive, free-thinking matriculated humans by using humorous words or images.  However, apparently the secret to revealing the parallel bizarro world is by using sequential gif (video snippets) to unlock the stargate.

According to triggered media punditry President Trump has tweeted a humorous gif creating anti-matter, and tearing open a portal within the media space-time continuum.

Yes, with the use of a hand-held electronic device, Donald Trump has presented a singularity so intense it created a vortex of over reaction leading to an apparent black hole forming and absorbing all common sense within it’s gravitational field.

The stunning results observed below:

This entry was posted in media bias, President Trump. Bookmark the permalink.

452 Responses to President Trump Opens Portal Within Media Space-Time Continuum…

1. Aintree77 says:

Unrepentant, devious CNN is still proclaiming they are the “most trusted name in news” and they’ve attempted to brush off the 3 recent O’Keefe video bombshells as trivial distractions or insignificant examples of “diversity of opinion.” (Stelter)

Their latest faux narrative is that they are all fair, honest, unbiased, trustworthy CNN employees who are being attacked by the big meanie in the WH because they deliver honest and balanced news that Trump does not like. They also claim Trump’s counterattacks have made them (as Steyn humorously stated) the latest hyphenated victim identity group-MSM journalists. This is the news source that provided a national media platform for BLM and others that helped ramp up the surge of anti police hostility.

This self proclaimed “fair and honest” victim identity group has viciously and relentlessly attacked Trump’s character and his policies with countless fake, lying and obfuscated narratives; so I now fully support any legal (of course) tactic Trump believes is necessary to win the propaganda war.

2. vfm#7634 says:

This is Trump’s present to the country for her birthday.

Happy birthday, USA.

3. fedback says:

Trump and Putin will share a good laugh together at the G20

4. Donna in Oregon says:

Trump is always right, it’s about us not them. We the people. Courage is fear that has said it’s prayers. No one can make us feel anything except VICTORY without our consent.

We the people. MAGA WINNERS

5. JoD says:

I’m having a crying jag from laughing so hard!!
    The pedes over at the Donald (reddit) have taken this tweet and run $hit wild.
    If you go, and I recommend it, remember that locker-room jargon is a staple.

6. Liked by 50 people

7. dogsmaw says:

Ooo…I heard its on the radiooooo…

8. Dan Epright says:

Oh, for goodness’ sake! Breath into a paper bag. They’re hyperventilating!

9. gary says:

Maybe Trump is bringing it to a head, so the Rep Congressmen and Senators pass NEW LAWS about Libel/Slander for news organizations.

10. fuzzi says:

Gotta share this, snitched with permission from gwoop on disqus:

There are supposedly five stages of grief, and I posit that there are five stages of processing a Trump Tweet:
    1. Cringe
    2. Shake of the head
    3. Grin
    4. Laugh out loud
    5. Acceptance that It’s About Time Somebody Fights Back

11. I BOW to GOD & KEK the Meme God….. Our @Potus MUST have this on HIS playlist! #Covfefe

12. Concerned Virginian says:

Sundance:
    With all due respect, I would posit that President Trump today blew a hole the size of the TITANIC into the media space-time continuum.
    And I do NOT think that hole will ever be filled up.

13. Bendix says:

I really needed the comic relief.

14. dayallaxeded says:

They say staged assassination of PDJT is art; a never-was hag’s display of a bloddy severed head of PDJT is art; but PDJT body slamming lying enemedia is true, high, fine art!

• olderwiser21 says:

I agree – I know that felt a tear in my eye and a lump in my throat after witnessing such glory. Only true art promotes such emotions!

• MTeresa says:

Lot of pear clutching going on which is hysterical:

OMG He’s playing games with the First Amendment! OMG he doesn’t respect us journalists! We think so much of ourselves, but DJT doesn’t!!!! How dare he!

15. SR says:

PTrump knows something about CNN future or he is writing CNN future. Every tweet is planned and analyzed in advance so it’s not a error. Something coming with CNN next week.

16. Matt says:

I don’t know if it’s more sick or sad that these bozos in the media think they are representing the general consensus of these United States. As for me and my family we’ll be clinging to our guns, our Bible, and our religion. May God have mercy on us all.

17. kiskiminetas says:

It is so great to see the liberal MSM lemmings running/not walking into the sink whole DT has led then to. These merchants of fake news are so obedient to their leftist dogma. They are so laser focused on taking DT down that their minds have been clouded with hatred and an irrational thought process. Their world is falling apart and they are for the most part clueless. Winning MAGA!

• Howie says:

They are devolving fast. This weekend they will spend protesting for Trump impeachement. Marching. pfffft. Freak March in santuary cities protesting making America Great Agian. The Ku Ku Kaucus and their MSM allies. What a 4th of July for the leftists. May they sit on a roman candle.

• Lucille says:

Yahoo is promoting the Congressional Dems bill re President Trump being certifiable, thus in need of forcible removal.

Of course, both the Dems and their media cohorts are absolutely sick in the head/living in an alternate universe/totally non-self-aware bozos. Amazing times we’re living in!

• olderwiser21 says:

Oh, Howie! How you make me laugh! “sit on a roman candle” is now going to be my new favorite curse!!!

• MTeresa says:

What a 4th of July indeed. Leftists are just not happy people. They constantly divide the country with identity politics and pull crap like marching on the 4th because they are so unhappy that their candidate lost…….bigly.

I would prefer to spend the holiday with friends and family sharing a nice barbeque, a cold drink, and lookin’ up at our big beautiful American flag.

18. treehouseron says:

For those of you who aren’t Wrasslin’ fans, this is how this went down at Wrestlemania 23. Vince McMahon plays a villian on the WWE shows, the boss everybody loves to hate. He’s a billionaire, and so he pushes around all the wrestlers and just causes them trouble all the time.

Vince was having a ‘fan appreciation night’ on RAW (the show on every monday night live) one week, and Donald Trump showed up on the big screen in the arena, and said for Fan Appreciation night, he was going to do something the fans REALLY wanted… so he dropped a bunch of money out of the rafters all over the crowd. This made Vince livid, who was using fan appreciation night to belittle the crowd.

They argued back and forth for weeks, and finally decided they’d each pick a wrestler to fight at Wrestlemania, and Vince came up with the idea that whoever lost, had to get their head shaved! So of course, Donald Trump’s famous mane was on the line. Donald Trump picked Bobby Lashley, and Vince McMahon picked a wild Samoan named “Umaga”.

So the week before Wrestlmania, Vince McMahon fought Bobby Lashley himself, but cheated over and over again and had all kinds of people run in to help him beat Bobby Lashley.

When Wrestlemania finally happened, this had been going on for months. The hatred for McMahon had been built up for weeks… and as the two representatives faced off in the ring, Vince kept cheating (bringing in different refs, etc.).

Finally, after months and months, Donald Trump had enough… he ran across the mat, clotheslined Vince to the floor, and started beating the hell out of him.

The crowd finally got what they’d wanted, and erupted in cheers… kind of like we did today seeing the same exact footage.

——————————————————–

All in all just everybody having a good time, putting on a show for the kids mainly and the young at heart like me who still like watching wrasslin like I did when I was 5 with my grandma. After the match, the referee (Stone cold Steve Austin) gave Donald Trump his “stunner” (if you’re somebody like Trump, of course you want to get beat up as part of the show too, that’s the fun of it).

Of Course liberals are wayyyyyy to sophisticated for something as juvenile as this. Too bad for them the other 80% of the country thinks it’s hilarious.

19. suejeanne1 says:

what IF CNN should decide to set aside Russia, Trump-bashing and focus on the murder of Seth Rich – and/or, really pursue the story of Lori Klausutis – an all-out pursuit of facts, as penance – to grasp a foothold on Truth Mountain – a robust, invigorating, all-out approach that would absolutely destroy Fox News, NBC/MSNBC, ABC and CBS in the ratings. It would be so exciting and unexpected!

The question is, who is really in charge at CNN? Is Jeff Zucker trying to sit on top of a volcano and not letting anyone pursue what happened to Seth Rich and Lori Klausutis? If so, why? How is he pressured to do this?

• MTeresa says:

It’ll never happen. These is not news stations any more. It is pure propaganda.

My summer reading will be Sharyl Attkisson’s book *The Smear*. In the book she talks about what happened when these “news” stations started blurring the lines of “reporting” by mixing commentary in with news shows. It has really devolved since then.

They pick and choose what to report on ……………and what NOT to. They bury a lot of news based on what the Democrat party tells them. I’ll NEVER trust them again.

20. Ross says:

CNN and MSNBC are the TV equivalent of radio shock jocks ( at least in the political “news”) . The problem is they think they are serious journalists/commentators.
    So the President humorously responds with similar tactics and media doesn’t understand it.

• Matt says:

Ross, since these characters have, by their own actions, eliminated any sense of news or honest journalism, wouldn’t it be better if their broadcasts were accompanied by a laugh track? That would at least be more true to what they try to represent.

21. Jlwary says:

LOOK how many ❤️ that tweet got… just sayin! Along with baseball, wrestling is a yugeee American pastime… this tweet was awesome!! Haters gonna hate!

22. Bill says:

Hang on your seatbelts folks, the TRUMP 45 brand of fireworks is just beginning!
    It is going to be Yuge!
    MAGA is just getting started, the Trump train is leaving the station and picking up speed!!!!
    This is going to be a wild ride, that makes the wildest amusement park rides, a nothing burger.

23. gary says:

We know Trump has millions and millions of supporters!

Well, who exactly likes/loves CNN? Little kids who don’t know if they are boys/girls/both/either? CNN has screwed up the minds of our kids so they don’t know which end is up.

Who exactly likes/loves CNN? Black Lives Matter people that want to KILL Cops and shoot up the place, and say “white people should leave the Dem party”.

Who exactly likes/love CNN? Google/amazon/Globalists/Swamp People? Do they really like/love CNN? Really? Or are they using CNN and MSM because they pay money to CNN to foster FraudNEWS!

CNN we don’t LOVE/Like you! You sold your SOUL to special interest groups! You lost touch with average American Citizens! CNN you seem to love TERRORISTS and illegals more than American Citizens!

CNN we hope you are arrested for Treason!

CNN , you are not about making America GREAT, you are about tearing America DOWN!

We will not stand for your Treasonous Behavior any longer!

24. rsanchez1990 says:

I still can’t stop laughing! Best President EVER! HAHAHA

25. treehouseron says:

26. waltherppk says:

27. waltherppk says:

28. I loved Trump tackling McMhon from WWE. Trump has to be our era’s George Washington or Andrew Jackson, just a kick butt winner,

29. Lucille says:

President Trump Tweets CNN Takedown, Fake News Media Lose Their Mind
    Stefan Molyneux

30. roy1982blog says:

Did you see how many ‘likes’ he got on Twitter? Almost 300% of an average tweet

31. MIKE says:

Q: What is good in life’s war on fake news, President Trump?
    A: crush dah enemy… See dem driven before you…. Hear da Lamentations of da vimmen.

32. Raffaella says:

417k likes and almost 300k retweets in 12 hours. Amazing.

• Raffaella says:

Twitter is playing games now. After 2 hours, they decreased the number of retweets to 266k. Why am I not surprised?

33. Laura Wesselmann says:

MSM melt-down alert!

34. Ace says:

It’s astonishing just quickly Trump is destroying the corrupt media.

35. treehouseron says:

They were spewing FAKE NEWS 6 times in their rebuttal!

Here’s my rebuttal, to CNN’s rebuttal, showcasing their FAKE NEWS.

“It is a sad day when the President of the United States encourages violence against reporters,”

– It’s not a sad day. No matter what anybody tweets, it will not make it a sad day. That is fake news.

– He did not encourage violence against reporters. He encouraged fake wrestling against a logo. That is fake news.

“Clearly, [deputy press secretary] Sarah Huckabee Sanders lied when she said the President had never done so.”

– Well, even if you believe this encouraged violence…. how could she be lying about it, when she said that last week and the tweet happened today? That is fake news.

“Instead of preparing for his first overseas trip, his first meeting with Vladimir Putin, dealing with North Korea and working on his healthcare bill, he is instead involved in juvenile behavior far below the dignity of his office. ”

– Actually, he’s doing both. He can prepare for his trip, and take out the trash at the same time. Saying he is doing one in stead of the other is fake news.

“We will keep doing our jobs.”

– You are not reporting the news. That is your job. Saying you are doing your job is fake news.

“He should start doing his”

– He already did. Saying he hasn’t started being President is fake news.

• olderwiser21 says:

Oh, My Gosh! Ron – will you marry me??? That is so brilliant – I am crying and laughing at the same time…..

36. zephyrbreeze says:

The great and powerful Oz is exposed by Trump wearing the Ruby slippers.

37. Martha Raddatz tko’d

38. Troublemaker10 says:

New York Times Condemns Trump’s CNN-WWE Tweet — But Sponsored Play Depicting His ‘Assassination’

• georgiafl says:

Yet the ‘non-violent, tasteful, dignified’ NYT thought it was grand journalism to display Stephen Miller’s head on a spike?!?!!!!

• georgiafl says:

And – didn’t the NYT defend the Julius Caesar play in the park that depicted Trump getting stabbed and killed??????

39. maiingankwe says:

So we’re staying at hotel right, and I go outside to sit on the comfy looking bench to catch up on my CTH. I scroll down to finish the interview from this morning with Chuck Toad, and I think, what the heck, I’ll hit this one first, it shouldn’t take too long. I hit play, and in seconds I burst out laughing, people are coming in with their suitcases and looking at me strangely while giving me a wide birth, so I hit play again, and I burst out laughing even harder the second time. I can’t stop. People are truly looking at me as if I’ve completely lost it, I have and keep laughing even harder. Hey, I sincerely doubt I will ever see these people again, so I really don’t much mind.

Have you ever laughed, thought of something completely different and then laughed even harder? Yeah, that was me. I kept laughing about the clip, and then laughing about the looks, and then laughing about the clip again. Oh my gosh, still chuckling, but the looks aren’t so bad now, I’m actually getting smiles in return. Okay, only one, but still.

Stay smiling good Treepers,
    Ma’iingankwe

40. Amazing how a phony wrestling video upsets media/liberals more than an actual assassination attempt on Republican congressmen. Such hypocrisy!!

41. Deb says:

He uses a fake fight to show his take down of fake news. PDJT is brilliantly funny.

42. jstanley01 says:

Funnest presidency ever!

43. This is the day a former air America radio broadcaster officially got aboard the Trump Train. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvBPue3fH-A&t=3s

44. Scott Adams says Trump needed a visual component to his CNN fake news persuasion line. And that this is one of the greatest persuasion kill shots he has ever seen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKlp4cjFJ_s&t=36s

45. tony says:

Trump is just using his pen(the stylus) and his phone. its just waayyy better than obama did.

46. john graham says:

anyone that thinks this is NOT true…head on over to the reich scoop and read the comments….WOW!!!!

47. saveedra says:

I love President Trump–he loves , ‘we the people’ and is a fighter. Finally a leader who is willing to strike back and not roll over. Happy 4th of July America and her patriots.❤️🇺🇸❤️

48. ej says:

My cousin ( neverTrumper from WI) has been texting me for 2 days with book long texts trying to get me to see his point that this tweet undermines the office, isn’t necessary, childish, etc. etc. It’s advocating violence he said. I said its “fake violence aimed at the fake media”! I think I am triggering him every time I say, I disagree and that he doesn’t get it. I am tired of winning. It’s exhausting business folks!

Happy 4th to you all!

MAGA

49. ed357 says:

Trump45 lives so deep in the left’s psyche……

that the left will need psychiatric treatment for many years to come.