ICE Director Thomas Homan Brings Atomic Sledgehammer of Truth…

President Donald Trump’s immigration enforcer doubled down Friday on recent comments that undocumented immigrants “should be afraid” under the Trump administration.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement Acting Director Thomas Homan said in an interview today that he has “zero regrets” about his remarks before Congress this week, expanding on them. “It needed to be said,” Homan told CNN on the sidelines of a Central American prosperity and security conference.

“And by me saying you should be worried, you should be afraid — if you lie on your taxes, you’ve got to be worried, ‘Is the IRS going to audit me?’ … When you speed down the highway, you’ve got to worry, ‘Am I going to get a speeding ticket?’ You worry. It’s natural human behavior.”

Ice Director Thomas Homan defended the arrest of student on the day of his prom. Director Homan told Congresswoman Nita Lowey that “if you’re violating the law, you should be uncomfortable. He should be looking over his shoulder if he’s in this country in violation of law and ordered removed. He should be worried that he’s going to be arrested.”

This entry was posted in Death By Illegal Alien, Decepticons, Dem Hypocrisy, DHS, Illegal Aliens, media bias, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

232 Responses to ICE Director Thomas Homan Brings Atomic Sledgehammer of Truth…

1. What a waste of time (and tax payers dollars – don’t flame me if I equate to everything in terms of money – like time, for me it is only one very limited resource that we have. I grew up with my Dad teaching me that it does not matter whose pays, but money should always be spent in terms of value-for-your-money) and more amazing is the comments applauding the gentleman who is actually spelling out that he is only doing his job. We are living in interesting time when a person who actually does his/her job, for what (s)he signed up for, is now either being ridiculed or questioned (by members of congress and certain segments of society) or hailed a hero (by certain segments of society). I find both behavior ridiculous – maybe because I did not go to school here and therefore cannot understand?
    Like citizenship tests for naturalization, I think it is time that it is made mandatory for anybody who wants to contest an election should first give test confirming that they understand the constitution and what they are signing up for. From today’s crop of senators and congress(wo)man, it is clear that 9 out of 10 actually do not understand (or want to misrepresent their understanding of) our constitution and what is their job.

• boogywstew says:

You sound like an awesome citizen … and if you’re not a citizen yet … become one!

• copperchief says:

Yes, your mind and your kind we keep. It’s what makes us great.

• Thank you boogywstew, I became citizen almost a decade ago. I was worried because of the leadership crisis our country had (2008, 2012 and 2016 until candidate Trump announced his run) and one cannot thank God enough for making President Trump realize that it is now or never for him to right the ship.
        This country is unrecognizable today than when I came 2 decades ago – I am not talking about demographic change but the cultural change. I have had my share of “go-back-to-your-country” incidents happening in past 3-4 years, but I empathize with them. I will feel same way if I will see foreigners driving shiny new cars while I drive old rusty car (BTW – I actually drive a 20 year old rusty car). Now don’t get me wrong – I am no apologist – there are plenty of people who drive their own shiny new cars and not one of them have told me to go back to my country. The problem is the environment of hate that is stoked over past 8 years by the politicians of this country. I grew up seeing this type of politics and trust me when I say that this is only beneficial for the politicians, the common man is left holding the bag.
        It is heart wrenching to see what the spineless congress is doing to our President all in the name of politics. What is worse is the time they are wasting – every single second they waste on these phony senate and congressional hearings – can be better used towards MAGA.

• dbobway says:

It is a shame we have elected Republicans who ran on Trump’s back and won,
          Only to come to DC and stab our President in the back.
          The only good news is the left isn’t doing much to stop their losing streak.
          Our votes must count! It is the core of our Republic.

Great posts our new American.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Almost perfect comment NewAmericanDeplorable. You definitely ARE a deplorable!!

Immigration and Customs Enforcement Acting Director Thomas Homan , (I think Mr. Homan is a deplorable too! ( It’s called Rule of Law !)

One more thing….THAT congress-critter Mr. Homan is answering… Rep Nita Lowery, (S-NY17) She is in her 15th TERM = 30 years+. Time for her to go.

• Curry Worsham says:

Nita Lowey is the one who was ordered to give up her sure-thing candidacy to clear the way for Hillary to be the senator from NY in 2000.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Yes. Thanks Curry.

All these past-their-prime congress critters, have stories. Stay in DC long enough, and you are either a criminal, or are being controlled some how by one.

In a job that was never designed to be full-time career, some one who’s been there for 15 terms, is past their prime.

• Ned says:

Thank you! It is long over due that LAWLESS people are worried.
      I am waiting for DACA to go. DAPA deports, I think it said 40 or was it 4 million? They should NEVER have come here. It is ILLEGAL and violates our immigration laws. DAPA cuts the legs off of DACA. It’s a warning to DACA – SELF DEPORT. We have about 700,000 signed up with DACA. Trump may be using that as a bargaining chip to END the current immigration policies such as chain migration and focus more on MERIT and the INDIVIDUAL being able to create their own wealth and being employable. As it stands now we are getting the under achievers.

2. aprilyn43 says:

Look, I believe in sending illegal immigrants back, but there’s a story out now that ICE is sending back Christian immigrants, about 50 of them & that Up sets me.
    First, Obama brought in almost exclusively Muslims (99%) to Christians (1%).
    And,
    Second, we’re still letting these Muslims in here.

• fred5678 says:

Read comments on previous pages — FELONS who happen to be Christians are being deported.

• Ned says:

FELONS need to go! Muslims who commit crimes here NEED to go.
        This family in Indiana whose boys RAPED a five year old and streamed it LIVE, should have been DEPORTED – ALL OF THEM. The local Muslim families had the gall to INTIMIDATE the little girl and her family. It;s outrageous. The boys that RAPED this little girl and ALL minors. What could posses a minor to do this? I’ll tell you. Islam okays abusing the infidel at ANY age. Very sick.

• Dennis Leonard says:

april,this should calm your nerves,

Christine says:
      June 16, 2017 at 9:32 pm

Hi Sloth1963. Yes, I heard on Fox this morning there were ~100 Iraqis arrested “including Christians”, all of whom had committed crimes.

Cut to hysterical sister of one of the arrested men, saying (paraphrased) “But he’s Christian! He’ll be killed for his faith! He can’t speak the language!”. (No idea how an Iraqi refugee doesn’t know the local language).

To which I reply: “Well, if it’s that dangerous to be returned to Iraq, why on earth would you risk the magnificent blessing of being safe in America, by committing crimes????”.

Sheesshh. These people.

• crepelady says:

Just because one declares they are Christian do not mean they are indeed Christian. Used to go to mass every Sunday with so-called Christians then during the week watch them gossip, ruin peoples lives with lies and slander. There are those that come here to kill us but in order to get into America they say they are Christian. What rot!

• Ned says:

Yup! Can’t hide behind religion! If you are a Christian and come here you should be grateful and NOT COMMITTING CRIMES. Genuine Christians are not felons. Christians aren’t perfect but committing a felony takes some effort…

• Mike says:

Since Jefferson reviewed the Koran, the US govt has recognized its total incompatibility with the Constitution. Only since the 1980s has an outrage of public ignorance due to a Liberal education compounded by various indoctrinations has this been possible.

Time to take back our schools and our government from the Invasion and the Liberal traitors.

• kinthenorthwest says:

Claiming to be a Christian does NOT equate to being an upright upstanding law abiding citizen. Do you realize what percentage of people incarcerated in prisons claim to be Christians Hmmm maybe we should turn a blind eye to their crimes and release all criminals that claim to be Christians. .
      First off ALL illegals are Criminals who have broken more than one American law.. Come on April, .illegals have shown they have NO respect for American Laws, much less for Americans with their willful breaking of American laws. No one is above the law of the country in which they live. This also means that no should be able to pick and chose which laws apply to them.
      Not only did they cross the border illegally(usually more than once), but to survive they are either working illegally and/or collecting governmental benefits illegally.
      H3LL even proponents of amnesty admit that the majority of Illegals are felons since the majority of Illegals have committed identity thief in order to survive in America. Identity thief is a horrendous crime affecting millions of Americans yearly costing Americans hundreds of billions yearly.
      I am still trying to figure out how anyone can call Illegals upstanding law abiding citizens when they have no respect for the law.

• Ned says:

Genuine Christians ARE “upright people”.

ILLEGALS should NOT be allowed to stay here. As you stated, breaking laws is NOT Christian. When they purposely come here ILLEGALLY that is breaking our laws. They need an ID, SSN so MORE laws are broken. If they sign up for welfare and social services MORE laws are broken. If they come here for crime to sustain themselves MORE laws are broken. They are CRIMINALS; not Christians.

I couldn’t agree with you more when they come here breaking laws, WHY would they RESPECT and OBEY other laws? Illegals have already stated their their ILLEGAL actions and entry that LAWS DON’T MATTER to them and will not be law abiding citizens.

• kinthenorthwest says:

I am so tired of the excuses–oh their bad life, they couldn’t feed their families, or they take jobs that Americans won’t do.
          Guess what my father died when I was three & there was no welfare of any type back then. My mother went back to college & sustained us on my father’s widow SS benefits and VA benefits to support her & 3 kids. There were times we all were lucky to have some bread & butter for the day..(she had a weird biscuit recipe).
          Guess what in the 4th, & 5th grade I picked crops with the rest of my family & it went to help with household expenses so we could survive.
          As a young mother, I did motel cleaning, picked crops, fast food(anything that I could when extra money was needed) I didn’t go out breaking laws….
          There is no excuse for breaking and disrespecting American laws. If there was, I bet over 1/3 of the prison population would be released because their crimes were committed because they &/or their families were hungry, & cold.

• Many Muslims have converted to Christianity because they thought it would be an advantage when seeking asylum. The question is are they genuine Christians or frauds? I would be hesitant to admit a recent convert.

3. louche9 says:

Has anyone else viewed this utterly unhinged diatribe from Vicente Fox? At first, I thought it was a parody. The only rational explanations I can think of:
    1) He was drunk
    2) The 70+% drop in illegal alien presence in the States is seriously depressing remittances, and the drop in cartel activity is affecting drug profits. His bagman is therefore coming up short, and keeping three mistresses in gold lame jumpsuits doesn’t come cheap
    3) His is the righteous bellow of wounded Mexican machismo that wee Pinata dare not voice.

• maiingankwe says:

Louche9,
      No, I hadn’t seen this before, but I did find it humorous. He’s just making a complete ass out of himself, and to me looks like a fool. His foul mouth did the last part well.

I wouldn’t take any notice of him, and it doesn’t seem like received the attention he wanted. It’s not all over the news like he was earlier, and I would think it’s because he’s an embarrassment even to the lefty msm. Now that is pretty bad if you ask me.

I hope you have a great weekend and thanks for showing this.

• Ned says:

Vincente Fox and how he behaves is another reason to DENY ILLEGALS. The awful foul mouthed Remember this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pch7rDe2qM
      Its par for the course. In Common Core history they are taught that the U.S. stole land from Mexico and it belongs to Mexico – CA and Texas to name two states. This has emboldened illegals and Mexicans. It’s false but truth doesn’t matter to many of them.

Many illegal send money home, working under the table. They don’t pay taxes. I forget the number but I think it was at least 40 BILLION Is pumped into Mexico’s economy from Illegals. Go to a post office on a Friday and all you here is, “money order Mexico” and they whip out a wad of money that makes a gas station attendant look impoverished. Plus Mexico makes allot of money through drug dealers.

Illegal Mexicans and other HATE the U.S, and want to destroy is. They even team up with Muslims to infiltrate our country. There is evidence all over the border of Qur’ans prayer mats and other items to let you know they use the southern border too to come here illegally.

• Curry Worsham says:

That is f*cken sad. Maybe he’s auditioning to host SNL. It’s funny by their standards.

4. Maggie says:

AS a former teacher, I’m disturbed and worried that citizen children suffer from the invasion. California K-12 schools built by non-Hispanic whites were best in the nation in 1960s and are now near worst.
    Demographic change to 54% “Hispanic” i.e. Mexicans whose own corrupt government won’t educate them. Now 24% White. http://www.cde.ca.gov Californians craving “cheap” labor are paying dearly.

• fred5678 says:

I have 2 grandchildren in CA. Their grade school is 55% hispanic from just 10% 2 decades ago.- not a result of normal immigration, but rather sanctuary policies.

• Esperanza says:

The damage from living where they don’t speak your language is vastly underestimated. I hadn’t realised how alienated I had become because I couldn’t communicate with the people I interacted with on a daily basis. The only time they spoke French was to tell me the price. Also having access to your language and culture is a human right. Also in my case, article IV of the Constitution.

Teaching English lit which is now in fact World lit in English, I wondered how British kids got to learn about the literary achievements of their forefathers. Short answer, they don’t.

• Um….wait a minute….having access to your language and culture is a human right? Since when? I mean, you choose to go to a foreign country, it is on you to learn the local language. As far as I know, there is no other country in the world that provides translators for every single possible ethnicity in the world like we do in the US! This is insane!!! I am curious – what aspect of Article IV applies to your situation?

• Ackman420 says:

CA is a lost cause. That’s why I’m taking my family out of state. The maffs don’t lie. I’m moving to a southern Oregon locale where the district demo is 80% white. It’s good to be the overwhelming majority.

• Jimmy Jack says:

Aim for higher than 80% if you can.

• kinthenorthwest says:

Be careful–they are invading all parts of Oregon & Washington. The governors of these two states have declared them Sanctuary States.
        I live in northeast Oregon. Driving through my very small town just recently I realized how many signs are now in Spanish. Our schools probably passed the 80% mark around 10 years ago (2 billboards in Spanish just went up). I can point to at least 50% or more of the school workers that were hired primary on their ability to speaking a second language. (Some do a very rotten job of English speaking but work to help out with the high percentage of non-English speakers). One school had to hire a special aide because the child spoke a different dialect than the others from South America…
        If you go to downtown Pasco just 45 mins north of me you would swear you crossed the Mexican border. H3LL the citizens there are even proud to say they are here Illegally. The drive bys are now a bi-weekly event in that area. The Tri-City area is less than 10% of cities the size of Seattle, LA, Houston & etc, but the crime rate is quickly catching up.

• Jimmy Jack says:

They have destroyed the schools in CA. It is a disgrace. It takes a long time to build good school systems and they have robbed American students of that investment as well as an education

• kinthenorthwest says:

California is not the only state whose education is being affected by Illegals..Currently around 50% of school budgets are spent on illegals; lunch programs, bi-lingual personal, bi-lingual teachers;/ESL classes, and the list goes on. In states like California, Oregon, Arizona, Texas, New Mexico Washington & several other states, way over 50% of school budget is spent on Illegals and their children. H3LL in most of the states I mentioned, getting hired for any type of school job unless you are bi-lingual is quite difficult.
      All one has to do is look at all the special teaching services that school age Illegals & school age anchor children get to see why America’s educational system sucks.
      Most illegal school age children & anchor children begin school with no or very little English. In school an average class is between 25 to 30 students with maybe an aide 30 mins a day(All grades from kindergarten on up) However ESL students in most school districts have smaller daily pull-out programs with 3 or 4 bi-lingual aides for a class that are usually less than a dozen students. These daily specialized language programs are usually more than an hour a day.
      No wonder America’s educational systems that a few decades ago was in the top ten of world, is now barely able to keep its head above several third world countries.
      Over 200 Billion yearly is spent and has been being spend on Illegals yearly, even after any paltry taxes they might or might not pay.. Hmm looks like shipping them home would be a huge savings once all is said and done.

• Ned says:

You have every right to be concerned. It is worse than you think. The illegals drag the class down. They are typically not academic oriented with FEW exceptions. Illegals have a chip on their shoulder because they KNOW they shouldn’t be here and don’t fit in. They lead the way on behavioral problems and disruptions. They don’t speak English and have government translators sit with them in class and translate English to Spanish. They will graduate not speaking English and we PAY for all this as well as a third rate indoctrination with Common Core. They bring their corrupt culture with them.

• Sorry, Maggie, but I beg to differ. Calif. K-12 schools were NOT best in the nation in the 1960s. I attended in the 1950s and they were already substandard. How do I know that? B/c I had attended New Mexico schools (Las Cruces) in the 1940s from K-6 grade and coasted in Calif for the next six years!

In addition to being seriously academically inferior, Calif schools were proud of being Progressive and attempted to indoctrinate us to distrust and look down upon our parents. At my advanced age, 12, I saw through the propaganda, but it was my first year in Calif and hadn’t been brain-washed earlier.

I did fall for one trick, but was quickly disabused by my mother. She just laughed at the trick, not me, and I thought, “Yes, she’s right.” Another bad thing that shocked her, the female junior high math teacher said she graded on the curve!!

5. fred5678 says:

Music to my ears.

I have posted this link before — and now more than ever it will be coming true all over the country.

• maiingankwe says:

The only part I didn’t care for is when they guy was essentially saying their goal is being achieved by the illegals going to other states. They shouldn’t be going anywhere but their homeland. It’s not fair the other states are going to have to take care of them now. If it’s a blue state, it will be difficult to change the laws to get them out like Georgia and a few others are doing.

I wonder how many companies there are that employ more than 500 in Georgia, probably a higher number than I suspect. I do hope they lower that number considerably, so all businesses will have to comply with not hiring illegals and being able to prove it. I also like the fact that if an illegal breaks the law such as drinking and driving they have to notify the state. Sounds like it’s a way for them to boot them out quicker for breaking the law. Good.
      Thanks for sharing, have a fabulous weekend!

• kinthenorthwest says:

We need to enforce all of the laws. Harboring, protecting and/or employing an illegal is a felony.
        Just maybe if the employers of Illegals got more than just a hand slap, then they would not be here.
        On top of that non-citizens should not be eligible for any type of governmental programs, including free lunch programs at school. The one state that tried to pass laws that based welfare on legal family members in household versus all family members got shut down by the ACLU.
        Still trying to figure out why we are giving citizenship to anchor babies. I thought we had laws in this country about people not being able to benefit from criminal activity. It’s called. Forfeiture of “ill-gotten gain” !! Anchor Children gained Citizenship Though Criminal Acts of parents, so Anchor babies citizenship is or should not be valid citizenship. .
        Illegal Immigration is a Crime (2013)

• Ned says:

Going to other states is bad news.
        We have a problem.. The U.S. Supreme Court REQUIRES us to educate illegal kids.
        That was an obscene decision. That needs to be over over turned. Do for K-12 ILLEGLA kids have to be educated. The Governor of New Mexico is Hispanic and that state alone spends over a BILLION educated illegal kids and SHE knows ti and protects ILLEGAL Mexicans. E-verify needs to be REQUIRED and not voluntary.

• kinthenorthwest says:

What is the most sickening, is that most of the illegals don’t even try to learn English. Even their kids that are born in America come to school with very very little English.
          In this day and age it means they need extra work, and it really holds the other kids back. What used to be end of 1st grade reading and math level is now what students are supposed to know now. coming our of kindergarten. Yet when you have over 1/2 the class that can’t speak English the whole class ends up being held up.

• Jimmy Jack says:

Go Georgia.

• Ned says:

That is wonderful news.
      Let’s make MEXICO great again – well it never was “great”.
      Hopefully more will SELF DEPORT!

• Warrior1 says:

They would if DHS Kelly would do his job and deport all illegals instead of advocating congress to legalize dreamers. Kelly will end up being one of the worst cabinet choices.

6. SafeSpace says:

Congresswoman Nita Lowey provides a perfect view of the liberal mindset: The student “wasn’t breaking any laws”, he’s “walking by a church”, he’s “going to graduate soon” …. so why was he deported? Because HE IS BREAKING THE LAW simply by being here without proper vetytinhg and documentation. The student is here illegally, Miss Lowey. “Compassion” does not have a single thing to do with it. Why is immigration law so freaking hard for leftists to understand?

• Curry Worsham says:

He had also been through the legal process and ordered to leave – by a judge. It’s kind of like an outstanding warrant – for deportation.

• louche9 says:

Leftists aren’t too dense to understand immigration law, they simply choose not to. To them, every one of the people here illegally is a lifelong Democrat voter, who will keep Dems in power forever and ever. GOP CofC lackeys doing the bidding of their cheap labor – addicted paymasters (i.e., making lots of finger-wagging speeches about illegal immigration, and doing absolutely nothing) are just as bad.

7. theresanne says:

A judge blocked President Trump’s travel ban and the left said the decision must be enforced. A judge says an illegal immigrant should leave the country and the left says that decision should not be enforced. Double standard.

8. amr632 says:

Info leaked from the TX Dept of Public safety last year, from October 2008 to April 2014, Texas identified a total 177,588 unique criminal alien defendants booked into Texas county jails. These individuals have been identified through the Secure Communities initiative, in which Texas has participated since October 2008.

A review of these 177,588 defendants shows that they are responsible for at least 611,234 individual criminal charges over their criminal careers, including 2,993 homicides and 7,695 sexual assaults.

Without illegals here these crimes and all 2993 murders would not have happened and 2993 people would still be alive.

• louche9 says:

Yet no ACLU -esque lawyers have come forth to form a class action lawsuit against the federal government for recklessly endangering the lives of the citizens it is supposed to protect.

9. Mike says:

Many of these illegals have had years and years to walk into a lawyers office plop down a few hundred dollars to begin becoming legal. I have no sympathy for them after doing it myself.

10. kinthenorthwest says:

I know many on here don’t like Trey but he sure does explain why Illegals should not be exempt from obeying American laws.
    Come on guys what would happen to our country if every time an American is/was stopped for speeding, robbery, murder or ?? and they told the enforcing officer “Hey I just felt that those laws didin’t apply to me” or said “I didn’t want to obey that particular law”. This is exactly what Illegals are doing, picking and choosing which American laws they want to obey and which ones apply to them. Don’t any of you find that it is strange that illegals disrespect so many American laws saying they don’t apply to them, yet when it comes to representation in our courts at the expense of American taxpayers they are screaming that law applies to them.
    On top of all illegals being criminals for crossing the border Illegally, they all have broken at least one & usually more laws such as working here illegally, collecting governmental benefits, identity fraud, and ???. Everyday an illegal is here they compound their crime, much as the person who does petty shoplifting on a daily basis.

• Ned says:

Gowdy is a swam dweller. Recall all the investigations he headed and what was the result? Nothing changed. HE also endorse Rubio – open borders and amnesty. Expect TALK but NO ACTION from Gowdy. HE’s about as helpful as Comey or Mueller.

• kinthenorthwest says:

Yes but it one of the best agruments I have seen why we can’t just keep letting the illegals ignore laws. H3LL its not just one law they ignore, they ignore many laws.
        Many of the laws illegals ignore hurt people, like the identity fraud one.

• jonvil says:

His support of Rubio was the camel that broke the straw’s back for me 😦

• kinthenorthwest says:

I understand where some are coming from, but listen to it, very good even for the non-legal minded…
          Just my two cents==I believe that it would not have mattered what evidence was presented against any of the Obama, & Obama administration crimes even videos would have resulted in one huge brick wall.
          As long as Trump was in I was voting and fighting for him till the very end. But if not Trump, Rubio and Carson were my next choices. Yes Rubio did get a bit weird towards the end when he knew it was get the vote or die…Carson dropped early on. & my other choice had a citizenship problem.I
          If Trey does just as poorly under Trump with the support there is now, then I might switch boats on him.

11. Amy says:

He shut her down

12. Lee Snyder says:

Why don’t immigrants just apply for citizenship? After they apply than can stay until there waiting period is used. Duties for citizenship is simple.
    I have a bad feeling some radical federal judge is going to declare thataliens do not have to apply for citizenship. Once they get to the US, they have all the rights.

13. freepetta says:

Yes yes yes!! We are sick of paying for illegals and terrorists!!