Sean Spicer White House Press Briefing – May 30, 2:00pm Livestream…

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer will be delivering the first media press beating since President Trump returned from his 8 day overseas trip through the mid-East and Europe.  The beating is scheduled to begin around 2:00pm:

UPDATE: Video Added:

WH Livestream Link Alternate Livestream LinkRSBN Livestream Link

This entry was posted in media bias, President Trump, Sean Spicer, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

168 Responses to Sean Spicer White House Press Briefing – May 30, 2:00pm Livestream…

1. fleporeblog says:

Lets STOP attacking our own people please! I absolutely love the way Sean Spicer destroyed these POS from Jim Acosta to this SJW from the NYTs. We are fighting back and Sean is the head of that charge. The man loves our country and loves our President as much as anyone else in the Treehouse. Are there things he could do better. Yes! But if we are honest with ourselves, we all fall into that category! Sean is ready and willing to take on this fight! I hope we can join and support him!

2. Katherine McCoun says:

Between watching the Sununu clip while waiting and then Sean’s excellent job today that was a great break!!!!

3. Howie says:

Let the President do it himself.

4. Brant says:

I have posted the following where the bog people hang out about “communications” and emoluments. While we know there is no there, there, the following might be something to pass to your “friends”.

What is the reason for every single congressional political junket? By Feinstein, Pelosi, and plenty of GOP, and others (and yes, Obama and Biden, too). Trips to see the sights and sample tasty cuisine? Yeah, right. They are to get away from the eyes and ears of DC. How about emoluments? Nothing will happen to Trump there either. DC would be a 100 mile radius ghost town if emoluments was placed on every “elected official” who deserved it. Plenty of GOP, but also Schumer, Feinstein, Pelosi and of course the poster children themselves, Clinton(s).

5. MakeAmericaGreat says:

One nice thing with all this, as Sundance pointed out today, is that the media really is running out of plank on Muh Russia.

The pathetic “Kushner a civilian and during transition?” question asked was a cheap attempt to bring the Logan Act back into the fold. I think this was also attempted with Flynn.

So, we have moved past the actual election and into the transition timeline, and we are now trying to call people ‘civilians’ who are clearly members of Trump’s inner campaign circle.

This is how desperate they are getting, folks. This is what is left in the Muh Russia barrel.

Very good sign.

6. aqua says:

Press Secretary Spicer does an excellent job at these. He is not in an easy position – if he quips or makes light of something, the press escalates it anyway into a big fake scandal. If he answers, and they don’ t like the answer, they just keep digging.

He is, first and foremost, trying to communicate the accomplishments and aims of the Administration, yet the audience doesn’t care.
    Time for a better audience.

• singingsoul says:

It seems the way media behaves at the Presser one could think they want to get Spicer out and in that knowing we need to bond together behind Spicer to let him and them know we are with Sean.
      The media is evil in their approach. They went after Kelly Ann , Bannon, Spicer, Kushner and Ivanka. Did I leave anon out?
      They go after them because they want to humiliate our President. Just changing the meaning of one word put the German US relationship into a different light. Only focusing on President’s handshake not on the ill behavior of the PJ boy from France makes it look as if President is the aggressor.
      The media is so corrupt that I do not see a light at the tunnel unless they all loose their jobs.
      I am glad to read real news here and able to read good post trolls not withstanding:)

7. MakeAmericaGreat says:

This is how I want Spicer to treat the press. Spicer = Trump and press = Steve Austin.

A mixture of disdain and nonchalance. Give them nothing.

8. rumpole2 says:

#FakeNews Media Hacks – Drive them out

Drive them out of WH Press briefings
    Drive them out of failing News Papers
    Drive them out of TV Network Propaganda….

DRIVE THEM OUT!!

The WH press corps needs to be designated a Terrorist Organization.

9. Marian says:

Sean did a fine job, but I would like him to dispense with the term “fake news” and call it out for what it really is. It’s lying. People who perpetuate lies for a living are liars.. This roomful of hyenas grows more petty and ravenous every day, and I watch these press beatings hoping some decency and professional journalism will prevail.

10. MVW says:

I must have missed the ‘Press’ question about Seth Rich’s murder investigation. /s

• MVW says:

The ‘media’ seemed more timid, less narrative questions. Perhaps the daily ratings boost from the Press Briefing is on double secret probation and $$ is at risk?

It won’t last long. Nasty people, working for 6 nasty corporations.

11. I just listened to the last few minutes and when Sean walks out some one has the stupidity to yell out “is Kushner fake news”…uhhh….yea, dummy…..wow what total jerks…they refuse to report on anything positive or meaningful..how can anyone watch or read any of it.

12. Donna in Oregon says:

Please end these. Send them a written brief every day. Also, just send one person to the Sunday morning talk shows. Short staffed in the Trump admin. until Congress fills all the positions.

13. teaforall says:

Sean was great today. SHUT THE FAKE NEWS UP

14. They, the news media are so desperate. They ask the same question over and over. It is pointed out over and over again about no “there-there”. It is truth that so many false stories are printed and stated over and over, and IF, if an apology comes it is on the bottom in small print just once on page seven or whatever.
    The news media IS the enemy, they have abused all rights and privileges of the 1st amendment. God bless Sean Spicer, I could never do what he is doing. Whether I have all the facts in front of me or not. I would simply come out and state “Did you really ask me that question??? Really???
    really, really??? (who is paying you to ask that dumb question?) Did you have to repeat it, are you deaf, blind as well as dumb. I would so insult them back….so double triple God bless him and our President, they truly have the patience of Saints!!!

15. boogywstew says:

Sarah Sanders gets my vote for 1st string and Sean should be backup. Sarah seems to “get” the absurdities of the press corp and points it out via her rephrasing their questions and asking her own qualifying questions. Sean is definitely OK, it’s just that Sarah is better. There should be more reporters from the right and I’m stumped as to why that hasn’t changed. It’s not like there are laws in place assuring CNN or ABC should be up front.

• Wendy says:

I agree. I’m not a public speech expert but Sarah’s delivery seems to be better than Sean. I’m not talking about the content. I’m talking about speed,modulation of voice,stuttering etc. I think he is doing his best in his capabilities but we really need the best of the best to fight against the MSM.

• I wonder, too…where is the alternative press…give them the front row seats.

• Running Fast says:

Should speak volumes to their commitment. They could be there but that would require creating new stories rather than reporting over and over again what the LSM reported today.

16. The WH press are NOT “Reporters”.

They’re RePARROTS.

17. psadie says:

Bravo Sean…it’s about time you take these clowns to task on their Fake News and misreporting. Short and sweet press brief for how many times do you have to answer the same question over and over. Calling them out with THE FACTS is the best way to shut them down and then end the presser…great job! I like YES or NO answers for they seem to get frustrated over that.

18. JoD says:

All that Spicey talent is being wasted on those imbeciles!

19. Sylvia Avery says:

I think Sean does a fine job. Like many others, I wish he was more aggressive and yet the grown up part of me realizes that probably wouldn’t be appropriate.

However, it seems to me the Daily Press Briefing is a bit of a lost opportunity. The TV ratings are high. Sean spends the first part reading a summary of highlights. Listening to someone read in a rushed, hurried way is dull, dull, dull. Why not use a little showbiz pizzaz? Why not some kind of a video with the salient points? Something like that would probably catch a lot more eyes and hold people’s interest. Then launch into answering questions.

20. rumpole2 says:

Here is an idea….

Sean Spicer continues doing the actual “Press release”… statement of recent events and Presidents schedule etc

But… for Questions from #FakeNews Media hacks bring in an “attack dog”

The Media DO NOT ask questions relating to what Spicer releases, so there is no need for him to “clarify” anything.

I suggest Paul Joseph Watson to deal with questions 🙂

21. What a bunch of juvenile jerks. I say stop these all together. They have no respect and don’t deserve to be in our house.

22. cjzak says:

Ha, I’d love to see Newt or John Sununu take on one of these pressers or maybe Chris Christie. Those guys have each annihilated the press before and they don’t give a rat’s butt what the squealing reporters and news media says about it either.

While I know the above isn’t going to happen, I would love for Team Trump to cancel daily press briefings, post daily news updates on the WH website instead and meet with chosen reporters once a week in person. The press would scream bloody murder but they so deserve to be taught a lesson for their arrogant, disrespectful and childish behaviors. Time to treat them like they are asking to be treated.

And I am one who thinks Sean has done just fine. He has an almost impossible job and how can he possibly please everyone who is telling him to do it this way or do it that way or be more forceful etc. No offense meant to Treepers intended. I know I wouldn’t stand up there in front of that mob and survive very well. Good for him that he wants to keep going and it shows his loyalty to our Pres. that he’s willing to keep taking incoming fire. The stress must be awful.

23. These briefings only serve to give a ratings boost to the media. There is no purpose in giving CNN, MSNBC and Fox an hours worth of programming to draw viewers to their propaganda mills.