Tuesday March 21st – Open Thread

Tomb of the Unknown ChristmasOur Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

190 Responses to Tuesday March 21st – Open Thread

1. nimrodman says:

Hate it when that happens …

Soccer Star Accidentally Thanks Both His Wife and His Girlfriend in TV Interview

2. JustScott says:

Dreamboat Anne, if you’re out there tonight, this was a challenging day when I saw it was time for a change. If I can bother you, could you cue some Sympathy for the Devil for me? Thanks.

3. Lucille says:

A bizarre thing just happened. As you know, ads we see when visiting various websites often are for products or subjects we have looked up online.

A health issue I spoke to my doctor about today and he put in his computer file on me just showed up in an ad on my computer when I checked in here to CTH. Coincidence? Makes ya wonder! LOL!

• No coincidence Lucille. There is NO privacy on computers any more. None.
      Nor our phones, TV’s, cars or much of anything else!
      I had an odd “thing” today also.
      I had multiple reboots to my computer today to try to fix a problem and I had to reenter my password each time.
      One time (and it only happened once) at the point I was to enter my ID there was an icon that said – “Would you like to use a photo instead of password?”
      In other words – facial recognition software to be deployed in yet another medium.
      Tickes me off!!!

• Lucille says:

Yikes! I would think a photo would be even more fodder for identity thieves. With the millions of people who had their security breached at Yahoo, I’m sure they would not have wanted their photo included with all the rest of their info.

• Biometrics will be deployed in the U.S. to track every citizen’s movement.

• Well, unless they plan to track me twerking nude, they will be out of luck. The only pic of me that will be offered will be one of my bare butt. I will even paint a target on one cheek so they’ll know what to kiss.

• JoAnn Leichliter says:

Unfortunately, the demand by the federal government that physicians and hospitals computerize records (theoretically so that they can be quickly shared in case of emergency, multiple doctors, etc.) made them vulnerable to outside snooping and made a mockery of doctor/patient confidentiality. Just assume that everything in your health record is in the public domain and that the federal government is privy to it.

• Melanie says:

I recently went to a Doctor who I always visit. In the waiting room they now handed me a Tablet and asked questions which I was supposed to fill out. Since this was a new procedure I ranted to the admitting desk. They said, whispered, if you don’t have email it’s OK. Still have to fill it out. But do not give email so you don’t go on “The Portal”

Everyone needs to know this is the new normal. If you don’t want to be on a health portal, tell them you don’t have an email address.

Worked for me in 3 Offices.

Sorry. I know it’s easier for them to transcribe records in house, but I don’t want it published in any outsourced way.

They still will call me if they have a question or concern. Screw these new “Portals”.

• georgiafl says:

If you did a search for that medication or condition and afterward did not clean out cookies and files, that is also a reason the ad showed up here.

I clean out my cookies/files obsessively whenever I surf anywhere!

I do it manually on my older mac laptop (still has dvd/cd player).

It’s the only way I can keep my computer running with all the intrusive intruders these sites put on it.

Some sites put as many as 50+ files at once.

Washing the files/cookies out of your Internet Explorer and Safari program should be automatic – like washing your hands after using the bathroom or handling garbage.

4. Garrison Hall says:

A little laid back rag-time pickin’ . . .

5. BigMamaTEA says:

Sd, Ziiggii, Wolf….https://www.scribd.com/document/342462331/Bombshell-Obama-Illegally-Spied-on-Sheriff-Arpaio-s-Prosecution# – Sheriff Arpaio consented to this being released.

Explanation: Description
      While the Department of Justice was prosecuting Sheriff Arpaio from 2008 to 2010, the NSA conducted electronic surveillance of the various Arizona judges on the case, on Sheriff Arpaio, and on the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office, while the DOJ attorneys for Eric Holder maintained an on-going telephone back-channel discussion with the federal judge assigned to handle the case. (Klayman,and a lot of the old gang are getting together.)

6. citizen817 says:

7. F.D.R. in Hell says:

8. usnveteran says:

National Desert Storm War Memorial:
    Senate Joint Resolution 1 – 115th Congress (2017 – 2018)
    “– Approving the location of a memorial to commemorate and honor the members of the Armed Forces who served on active duty in support of Operation Desert Storm or Desert Shield.
    — Whereas section 8908(b)(1) of Title 40, United States Code, provides that the location of a commemorative work in Area I, as depicted on the map entitled “Commemorative Areas Washington, D.C. and Environs”, numbered 869/86501B, and dated June 24, 2003, shall be deemed to be authorized only if a recommendation for the location is approved by law not later than 150 calendar days after the date on which Congress is notified of the recommendation; …”

{This is the first I’ve learned of this memorial or it’s design … seems to have been kept a little hush-hush … until now.}

National Desert Storm War Memorial:

The design, … wait, … What? …
    The design’s construction depicts a ‘left-hook’ to victory? … Point of reference and reasoning toward what direction? Made from Kuwaiti sandstone? Reminds me of another memorial …

{Take notice of the graphics in the video below at the ’10:00 min mark’ and compare to what is shown as the NDS War Memorial design.}

The Flight 93 Memorial Mosque:

• BigMamaTEA says:

Keep an eye on that usnvet. There can be a memorial; but will will have none of that “other” crap! (Yes, I am very aware)

• usnveteran says:

BigMamaTEA ~
        I’ve done a little more research and trying to spread the word about the memorial to my friends and associates. It’s difficult to believe that they are going to try and slip-in an islamic-victory-crescent right in the middle of the other war memorials and in the center of our Nation’s capital.

Despite all the ‘distraction politics’, I hope it is still possible to slam the brakes on the erection of the islamic-victory-crescent memorial and have a memorial that is actually honorable and appropriate with products made in the USA dedicated instead.

Crescent Of Betrayal – By Alec Rawls:

Crescent Of Embrace PDFs:

• BigMamaTEA says:

usnvet, can you do me a favor? I don’t have time right now to do a lot of reading/research on this right now. I’ve saved the links. But I need to know,
          like, who is responsible (group, charity, foundation, etc) for this and who is making those decisions, and who is paying for this, the group or us, taxpayers. We would already be paying for upkeep under Nat’l Parks.

Also, info like where are they at in this project. Is it still on the drawing board, or have they gotten official approval, and where , etc.

This is the exact scenerio, where the “they” sneak into “must pass” bills, sometimes not just approval; but sometimes also funding.

I need precise, verifiable info. With that, even with all the “distraction politics” we can stop this. If they haven’t broken ground yet, it’s easier, but can still be done.

Would you be willing to do this research, and then come to any Daily thread (I at least check in almost every day, at some point, sometimes I take over that thread (sorry Mods)
          This can be stopped.

Oh, and uh, they count on the dhimmi-do-gooders, or in the the case of PA, the grieving, to make those “modern architectural designs” not realizing what is happening until it’s too late.

• usnveteran says:

BigMamaTEA:
            Thanks for your support as I continue to research this issue. I’ve done a lot of digging and, unfortunately, there is not much more information available – that I can find anyway.

The S.J. Resolution for the memorial has been submitted to President Trump for his signature approval. It’s kinda like being tardy to the party that we were not invited to. So, if President Trump approves the memorial, and that for which it stands, the only thing left to do is protest the project with public education/awareness. I have spoken with other Veterans in the area, and they say if President Trump signs-off on approval for that war memorial, he will lose their support.

Unfortunately, the protest will not be a good thing for President Trump. Since the war memorial grounds are construed by many as ‘hollowed ground’ (which will be adorned with Kuwaiti sandstone) – it won’t look good for President Trump when muslims show up for their butts-in-air-prayers, 4 times a day. There won’t be pictures of them ‘bowing down’ to the Nation’s Capital Building, they will be ‘bowing down to the sands of their homelands’.

If you access the war memorial’s web site (the link posted previously), you’ll see that the Hillary Clinton supporter G. H. W. Bush is the ‘honorary chairman’. Also — under the ‘events’ tag, you’ll see that they are seeking to participate in the Memorial Day Parade in Washington, D.C.

I joined the war memorial’s email list to get further updates and information. I’m still waiting for feedback from a few associates – who are just as surprised as I was about the war memorial – and to see what action(s), if any, to take next. About a dozen Veterans say that they want to join up and create an awareness website but there is expressed concerns about being targeted/attacked for doing so.

• Ozzie says:

So do we wonder why the left fights so hard for Muslim immigration?
      Would I be wrong to parallel Islam with worship of Satan? Mental disorders can be misdiagnosed for possessions and there is not a day goes by on drudge ,it seems, we don’t see some sort of mass exorcism headlines.
      My conclusion on that line of thinking would be they are calling for there leader “Satan” to come visit, by eradicating all Christian strongholds. And they being lefts/liberals/democrates/Muslims/communists, did I leave one out?
      Trying to make sense of “What is wrong with these people”.
      Crazy man, just crazy!

• BigMamaTEA says:

When you look at the basic tenants of Islam vs the basic tenants of
          Christianity, they are essentially polar opposites.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Ozzie, and all those “groups” including ones you left out, will all get together, thinking they’ll use the others to take us out.

You are seeing so much now, because they are all unmasking. I say look what’s happening in Europe.

THAT will not be allowed here (which Obie was trying to do) But even now, we are having some trouble because the moose limbs that “they” let in back in the 70’s, the ones that were supposed to go back (as it was sold at the time) to make THEIR countries better, not all went back. The ones who stayed, now are grown with almost, or grown children.

But, these children were not assimilated, not in the home too, and those young people have legitimate American Citizenship.

9. Lucille says:

“Mystery of Tom Brady’s Missing Jersey Is Over”
    Ongoing investigation found that the quarterback’s jersey was stolen by a member of the international media
    by Zachary Leeman | Updated 20 Mar 2017 at 7:44 PM

• Jimmy Jack says:

Yet another bad hombre. They aren’t sending their best.

• georgiafl says:

The Perp had TWO of Brady’s jerseys!

Quote:

“Through the cooperation of the NFL and New England Patriots’ security teams, the FBI and other law enforcement authorities, the Super Bowl LI jersey worn last month by MVP Tom Brady has been recovered. Also retrieved during the ongoing investigation was the jersey Brady wore in the Patriots’ victory in Super Bowl XLIX against the Seattle Seahawks in 2015.”

Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo announced in a Monday tweet that both jerseys were found in Mexico. TMZ has reported that the suspect’s name is Mauricio Ortega, a former executive for the news organization Diario La Prensa.

In a statement, Brady thanked police. “I want to thank all of the law enforcement agencies involved. I know they worked hard on this case — and it is very much appreciated.”

He added, “Hopefully when I get the jerseys back I can make something very positive come from this experience.”

• BigMamaTEA says:

Hey, I read somewhere last night, that that jersey could probably have been sold on ebay for $500 K right now. He’s lucky he got it back.

10. Good treepers I could use some help. Firefox and I are parting ways asap. An update caused more havoc than I am willing to deal with – AGAIN!
    I could use suggestions on a replacement. No to Chrome or anything Google.
    Thanking you in advance…..

11. smiley says:

The Back Yard, Long Island

1900

o/c

William Merritt Chase ~ American ~ Impressionism

🙂

12. smiley says:

from Daniel Greenfield…

Trump vs Obama

March 20, 2017

“Obama is a coward….”

“… President Trump…made it clear that in response to…attacks, he will directly challenge Obama, and that breaks down Obama’s entire plan of using proxies to do his dirty work while he gives inspiring speeches…”

“…The plan to entangle key Trump people in scandals hit a roadblock. Instead, the wiretapping accusations became the issue. And Obama’s people have been forced to come out and offer cautious denials…”

“…and the battle for America has only begun.”

13. Dora says:

Childe Hassam – Geraniums (1888)

14. nwtex says:

• BigMamaTEA says:

Oh man, the jokes from that nwtex, almost write themselves.

Just like my State’s shameful Senator, who’s last name is Shortey.

15. nwtex says:

16. nwtex says:

17. 3x1 says:

CIA actively recruiting transsexuals:

To meet EEOC quotas or as agents to get involved with politicians for future influence?

One wonder what other alternative lifestyles are sought… #pizzagate

18. WeeWeed says:

Mornin’ infidels!

photo a.m.20plan.jpg

19. Dora says:

A lot of people are living to be 100 these days. Yesterday Vera Lynn reached that magic number.

Happy 100th Birthday Vera Lynn.

20. smiley says:

probably the only one here who likes this guy but I was sitting out by the lake this am, listening to the birdies, and thought of this little ditty.

🙂

21. duchess01 says:

Verse of the Day

“O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!”
    Romans 11:33 (KJV)

• BakoCarl says:

Good morning Duchess . . . and hand in hand with Rom 11:33,

Isaiah 55:8-11 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.”

All the troubling problems that we see now are just trees, but it’s God that tends the whole forest. He’s got this well under control . . . perfect control.

• duchess01 says:

Amen, Carl – I love those verses – good reminder of who is really in charge of this world – these verses comfort me and spur me on…God Bless You, Carl, for your loving reminders – 🙂

• BakoCarl says:

D1 – I enjoy your “verse of the day” all the time . . . and even more when posters add thoughts to extend the idea of the verse, or apply it to current events.

• duchess01 says:

Amen, Carl! “God’s word is the path to the “Peace and Joy” that is so tragically missing these days.” – so true – and yet – many are praying for President Trump, his family, and our nation, too – warms my heart!

• BigMamaTEA says:

duchess, I believe, that the multi-millions of prayer-warriors, is/are responsible for what has been taking place since summer before last……(whatever day Trump came down that escalator.)

I so fear for his physical safety, maybe we should crank the prayer-warrior troops up a notch.

• duchess01 says:

I hear you loud and clear, Mama – however, I do believe more prayer warriors have been added since President Trump took office – they recognize the forces of evil against him and are praying unceasingly – when one sleeps – three take his/her place – because they are now nationwide – imho – Praise the Lord!

22. duchess01 says:

Thank You, Jesus, for blessings received and prayers answered!

23. MIKE says:

Good morning and god bless all the wonderful readers and writers here; An update on the savage raping of the 14 YO in rockville; Tonight is the scheduled meeting at the school for PARENTS only. I will warn MCPS that more than just the RHS parents will be showing up. Also, be advised the entire sanctuary cabal has been absolutely SILENT on the issue and not responding to any questions directly, just duck and cover boilerplate responses. From Ike Leggett to Roger Berliner, these maggots are hardcore libs and need to be removed. Unfortunately, the only way I see that happening is by force. Both illegals have ICE cases pending already, and no investigations into potential ties these two pieces of garbage may have with other illegals embedded into the “system” have been initiated. Folks the illegals are bad hombres for sure but our real and present enemies ARE the real threat. Thank you for allowing me to state the obvious.

• MIKE says:

last line should have read government. So mad I can’t typewrite.

• BigMamaTEA says:

I specifically sent the police reports to members of the Adm. and some choice congress-criminals. While graphic, there’s not much better way to let DC get a “good feel” of what is happening out here, in the real world.

• georgiafl says:

SCHOOL BOARD LIABLE – putting these barbarians in school with our young kids is reckless negligence!

Period.

Sue their pants/shirts/skirts off!

• smiley says:

“They do what they feel they can get away with.”

from this article…

Sanctuary Policies “Led To” Brutal, Bathroom Rape Of 14 Year Old Schoolgirl

13 hrs ago

“It’s a miracle that anyone is even hearing about this case because first the victim had to report the crime, and a lot of crimes like this do not get reported.

“Secondly, once it was reported, it had to make it out of the school system. And, quite often, schools suppress the sharing of information like this.

” And then you have to get past the media which often strives to conceal the crime altogether, or to conceal the immigration status of the perpetrator.”

• dogsmaw says:

I Say a Little Prayer ‘for You’

• usnveteran says:

MIKE ~
      Yup, and as per usual, right after an immigrant-linked-crime, the Maryland Governor’s office put out the “the immigrants are afraid” civil rights message.

I received it as an email from Montgomery County.gov – but not yet able to find a public accessible link to it.

• MIKE says:

Yeah, now they’ve put out via radio, at least, that it is a closed meeting… however, good folks have already showed up, not sure if the counter-counter paid protesters with the storebought signs claiming illegals are the real victims here crowd is there. That might get messy.

• usnveteran says:

A recent article says that Maryland is voting to become a ‘Sanctuary City’ – I’ll find it and post the link. The Gov., after allowing the Maryland Civil Rights Commission to post “immigrants are afraid” article, is now claiming (or feigning) to be ‘outraged’ over the proposals for Maryland to become a “Sanctuary City”.

24. Ziiggii says:

well made infographic from maga1776.com that just scratches the surface of “the most transparent Government ever…”

oh and saw on /The_Donald that SD’s “Comey unmasked” article is getting a nice little reception there. It’s made it’s way up to #5 or #6 thread on there.

25. georgiafl says:

Just because…..

26. dogsmaw says:

Soul Asylum – Runaway Train

27. BigMamaTEA says:

I need to go find a SCOTUS thread,,,,,BUT, it is so funny to listen to Gorsuch attempt to explain to Patrick Leahy that there is this thing called The Law, and the Constitution, and should you want Gorsuch to rule differently, there are procedures for changing both. BWHAhahahahaha!

28. Ziiggii says:

I’ll repeat the note – PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION TO THE LAST 20 SEC

All hypothetical –
    So was there a Presidential Directive? Who would have been covered by this possible directive? And does this call Comey’s and/or Adm. Rogers testimony yesterday into question?

• BigMamaTEA says:

Tee-hee. Sheryl is a Wolverine!!!

Thanks Ziiggii.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Ziiggii, or for some of us, I would rephrase that “all rhetorical” GREAT point.

In essence…….Presidents can issue a Directive (let’s say Obie) that is operational until it is officially rescinded- by say, the next President.

Actually, it is the same about Laws. But of course, congress rarely looks to see if there is already a Law on the books, when they get their new hair-brained ideas for a Law.
      That is changing (since a few more good-guys are in office) but……that’s how you end up with 82 different Welfare programs , essentially hidden within, and you grow government into the giant behemoth that it is today.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Oh, and forgot to add……I know that Obie did not publish, (at least on the whitehouse site) every Directive and Order he issued.

Everything that gets Officially Archived is in the Federal Register. (even the stuff Obie did not speak of publicly, was secretly entered into the record, that’s how you make it official.) I’ve found stuff in the past.

This may also be why Assange was offering reward for proof of document destruction on Obie’s part.

The Federal Register is now available on line, but I don’t have time to search it right now.
        I will later, for my own archives.

• Ziiggii says:

partially answered my questions below… but we also know that the previous Administration came up with some pretty creative ways to keep things OUT of the public record of the Federal Register.

{{{COUGH}}} {{{COUGH}}} The Beasts emails {{{COUGH}} {{{COUGH}}}

sorry lump in my throat!

• Ziiggii says:

to that point I find Sheryl’s comment regarding these Directives being so secretive interesting…

Would the current WH even know about any Directive involving surveillance?
        And where would those Directives be discovered?
        Within the offices of those Cabinet members/Directors that have been ‘directed’ to do something?

Guessing an EO that provides a blanket rescind order for all prior Administration Directives would be to messy.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Messy? Not necessarily. Thats what the legal-eagles are for. Now, the other way, other than the Federal Register (which btw, the evil ones hope no body ever reads) And that is SPEAKING OUT!

I find, that there is kind of a step-ladder system building. Depends on at what level of that ladder you are at, and we all can play a part. (I’ll explain later, but CTH is kind of top-o-the-blogs if you will.)

Got to get people to speak out at ALL levels. Laura Ingram (mentioned on last nights Freshman thread) mentioned that article and it’s contents, and source on her show this morning. Well, that will more than likely lead to Laura, and others, and Sheryl on Fox above, and Sean, and Laura, etc. and………follow the steps.

29. Mormoninsider says:

ABC News writes a surprisingly pro-Trump article about the border. http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trumps-us-mexico-border-wall-arizona-town-sense/story?id=46052652

• BigMamaTEA says:

WHUT? I had to go read that article twice! Thanks for posting Mormaninsider.
      ABC is not the 1st place I go for news.

Keep on posting links Treepers. There are only so many of us tracking all this stuff, and it really helps. I finally got some sleep after pulling a 36 hr shift doing this stuff, but there’s so much info available. (Makes me laugh when I think of Obie saying “There’s too much info out there”. My retort back to him after that statement, was ,” well then, we’ll just have to recruit more eyeballs to help sort through it all” {in my best John Wayne accent}

30. BigMamaTEA says:

Sorry guys,

BUT, right now, since there is not currently a 2nd day SCOTUS thread posted yet;
    I must give credit where credit is do…..

It is roughly 11:00amCST, and Nancy Graham did exceptionally well in his questions/interactions with Gorsuch. For those not watching, and want to look later, Nancy Graham, had his time, then they just broke for lunch recess, return at 12:45pmEST.

31. Ziiggii says:

Interesting read re: my state’s ‘bathroom’ bill (HB2) – seems the doom and gloom forecast hasn’t materialized into anything other than another nothing burger…

Tourism thriving, economy expanding in North Carolina despite bathroom bill desertions

North Carolina may have lost out on the NCAA championships, the NBA All-Star Game and Bruce Springsteen thanks to its hotly contested transgender bathroom law, but the state’s economy didn’t miss a beat.

Economic indicators released for 2016 show that the boycott has failed to derail North Carolina as a regional and national powerhouse, despite the loss of high-profile performances and sporting events in response to House Bill 2, signed March 23 by then-Gov. Pat McCrory.

Tourism has thrived: Hotel occupancy, room rates and demand for rooms set records in 2016, according to the year-end hotel lodging report issued last week by VisitNC, part of the Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina.

– North Carolina ranked fourth in the nation for attracting and expanding businesses
    – North Carolina finished first for drawing corporate facilities in the eight-state South Atlantic region
    – Forbes and Site Selection magazine ranked North Carolina the No. 2 state for business climate
    – hotel and motel occupancy increased last year by 3.4 percent over 2015
    – Already this year, Moen, Corning and Alevo have announced in-state expansions, bringing in about 650 jobs over the next several years

32. Ziiggii says:

Good interview with former agent Dan Bongino over at WND about the state of the Secret Service. Dan has been singing this same tune at multiple outlets, but still amazing the amount of ‘flubs’ the agency has encountered over the last few weeks.

U.S. Secret Service ‘imploding’: Is Trump in danger?

33. BigMamaTEA says:

I’m getting a little crush on Gorsuch. He’s handling these commies on the committee quite well.
    His softer voice reminds me of Mr.Rogers; but he appears to be sharp too.

He’s defused most of the commies this morning.

*Housekeeping note……Gorsuch hearing now back after lunch, and Grassley stated a couple of times this morning session that he wanted to “move this along” and break at a “decent time” this mid afternoon. Yesterday, Grassley said, “I like to be in bed my 9pm” Whether true or for laugh, this is good!

34. Dora says:

I loved Inspector Morse. For a while it was the best show on TV,

RIP Mr. Dexter.

35. So, what is going on with the prosecutor handling the Markeith Loyd case? Does she have a really good reason to stop pursuing the death penalty in any case her office tries, or is this just another Social Justice Warrior trying to make a political statement?

36. BigMamaTEA says:

HA! Listening to “Stuart Smalley” question/interact with Judge Gorsuch! Really comedy act there!! NOT! Let’s see how the Judge answers, that is, if Franken let’s him comment!

37. dbethd says:

~Man Sees Soldiers Eating On The Floor At Airport, Spends $20k To Buy Them Dinner~

38. BigMamaTEA says:

Blek, Vlad is now up for interrogation of Gorsuch. {Isn’t it Grassley’s bedtime yet? sarc}

• BigMamaTEA says:

Vlad (Coons-C-DE) Lawyer by trade, got a lesson on the Law and the Constitution by Professor/MrRogers/Judge Gorsuch. Thought it was going to get a little heated for a minute or two in regard to pot and SJW-HumanRights, but Gorsuch might have won Vlad over.

39. BigMamaTEA says:

WOOT! Professor Gorsuch schoolin “The Dick” Bloomie!

40. BigMamaTEA says:

Okay, I’m now 100% in Gorsuch’s corner. He just said the F word.

F word = Federal Register