March 21st – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #61

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sean Spicer Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,461 Responses to March 21st – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #61

1. citizen817 says:

Sara Carter

Kellyanne Conway

2. citizen817 says:

Allen West
    Jay Sekulow

3. citizen817 says:

Larry Elder
    Corey Lewandowski

4. citizen817 says:

Eric Swalwell
    (House Intelligence)
    Does intelligence actually exist in the house?

5. citizen817 says:

Joe Dinkin
    Working Families Party

• Harry Lime says:

Ok. This (Joe Dinkin) may be one of the dumbest people to put himself out there on television. Well, maybe not Maxine Waters dumb, but he’s pretty dumb. Wow…

• we300 says:

And he’s got to be from Seattle. This city is filled with people who look and talk just like that. Like they’ve been living on the bottom of the ocean for thousands of years and have never seen the sun and suddenly they’re displaced from their dark hidey holes only to find themselves walking upright in daylight. They blink a lot and look down a lot and you can almost feel their pain that the light is too bright for them. Gah.

• piper567 says:

we300, ^^^, been a while since I’ve been to Seattle, but you hit the nail on the head.
          Plus, residents are vocally self-righteous and filled with virtue of their own defining.
          avoid it.

• JoAnn Leichliter says:

Actually, Gorsuch cannot discuss cases like this currently being litigated.

6. starfcker says:

I tend to be super optimistic, and very satisfied with the pace and the effort, but stuff like this is a kick in the face. Ivanka Trump gets West Wing office and security clearance – LA Times

• JustScott says:

I don’t know. Just having access to her dad’s schedule probably requires a TS/SCI clearance. If I were POTUS, and my daughter was that close to me, I think I would try to get her an office near mine, and sufficient clearance that I could email her about having lunch.

• starfcker says:

Can she bring jamie gorrelick with her?

• Lucille says:

What’s with the hating on Ivanka?

• starfcker says:

Her kids need her. We don’t. The hating is on jamie gorelick.

• winky says:

No hating on Ivanka….just not sure I like her hanging around Justin Trudeau and Wendy Deng and a few others. But I do understand that she is another pair of ears at the WH looking out for our President.

• psadie says:

Exactly for she has always hung out with Democrats never Republicans in her friend/social circles. Chelsea was/is her best friend…seriously?

• Athena the Warrior says:

Not if she’s hanging around liberal globalists like Trudeau and Wendy Deng. Again, she took a meeting with James Baker over adding the carbon tax which is an economy killer.

The White House isn’t the Trump Organization. The WH is the people’s house. There are professional, highly paid politicians, contractors, etc. whose job it will be to get close to Ivanka to try and influence POTUS. This can come in different forms including blackmailing her to force POTUS to back off his America First agenda.

It would be better if she had stayed at the Trump Organization. There are anti-Trump forces salivating at her new position waiting to exploit her and weaken POTUS. To not recognize that is foolish.

• winky says:

Very well said Athena…….does she even agree with her father’s policies?

• JT says:

no she is another hillarycrat type. America doesn’t need that.

• singingsoul says:

Are conservative congressmen and senators bring their children into office to advise them specially if they have a different ideology . Just asking.
                  Maybe this should be a new work model in Industry and all workplaces.(s

I do not care if Trump brings his whole family in to run the country. I now will be very careful voting what positions family hold are they liberal or do they share my values not just the President or congress men or senators. This is a new development in American politics. I wonder what other countries think..? Does that strengthen Trump or does is affirm the notion that Trump is unstable and needs his family to help him govern..? Think about this. This is the last I say about that.

• justfactsplz says:

It’s not hating on Ivanka. I think she is a lovely young woman. It is who her attorney is and others she hangs around. They are big liberal influences. I get an uneasy feeling about her and Jared’s role.

• Jimmy Jack says:

Look at the vulgar name – starfcker. Troll. Surprised they’re not banned from here yet.

• She’s a full liberal. We voted for Donald, not Ivanka.

• ledygrey says:

POTUS does not email.

“I will continue to offer my father my candid advice and counsel, as I have for my entire life,” Trump said in a statement.

Shouldn’t it be the other way around? This move makes me uneasy. If it were Don Jr. or Eric giving their father advice I wouldn’t mind so much. She could be his one weak spot. Who knows how much influence she has on him. And Jamie Gorelick is her attorney?

• deanbrh says:

Dealing with women would not play well for Trump, but Ivanka has taken on the role of the WH one who deals with women and kids issues. it’s really very logical. Take a look at her website where she daily takes on the topic of empowering women. It’s her crusade and she’s good at it and her charisma is liked by women. In the beginning, it was said that the White House would have a First Family’s Office instead of a First Lady’s Office, so it’s not a new thing at all, it’s just today is the day the left decided to put it on the daily feast of Trash Trump.

• harrietht3 says:

It’s a pity that Ivanka’s emphasis is on women who work outside the home.
            I’d much prefer her strong voice for women be employed to herald all women, with an emphasis *more* on those women who understand that the greatest investment of their time and energy is devoted to the raising of their children, read that, stay-at-home-moms.

Stay-at-home moms are considered antiquarian — and disdained — in this present dystopian age; too bad for that.

When Ivanka uses her special status to herald the value of women in *all* their chosen endeavors, then I will get on board the Ivanka train — but not until then.

• deanbrh says:

I am of the generation in which women stayed home and raised the kids.But I don’t think that will ever happen again. Once the pill became available, the world changed.

• parteagirl says:

I stayed at home, raised my kids and educated them at home. Almost done- youngest is graduating in May. And to cheer you up, homeschooling is exploding all over the United States. Where I live in North Texas, the organized sports teams and homeschool book fairs are packed and overflowing. Chin up. There are dedicated parents quietly raising thousands of members of our next generation. 🙂

• rvsueandcrew says:

And there are dedicated parents who live frugally on small paychecks who cannot stay home to school their children, even though they’d love to have that option.

• singingsoul says:

parteagirl Bravo..! Raising children is one of the hardest jobs and also most rewarding.
                  I stayed home and was glad I did because my children all turned out to be wonderful caring human beings and are successful in what they chose to do.
                  It takes scarifies and dedication.

• Mike says:

“I stayed at home, raised my kids and educated them at home.”

Kudos to you parteagirl! Thank you for taking your very important job as “Mother” seriously

• piper567 says:

you know, I am going to go with The Donald on this one. He has, to date, given me no reason to question him…There is SO much going on that we do not know…to think he is unaware of reality is to denigrate him on the basis of what, exactly?
                    I just do not get it.

• rvsueandcrew says:

harriet and all those who look down upon women who have jobs outside the home… I understand you wanting the image of stay at home moms to be lifted up.

I think if you had to work a fulltime job, 5 days a week, year round with only 2 weeks off a year, while securing safe, affordable childcare, stay on top of their health needs, their education, their mental health, their moral development in a world of perversion, plus do everything it takes to manage a household with one paycheck and manage all that with no help from anyone, you’d understand why the women who work outside the home are a priority for Ivanka.

For a woman in her privileged station, Ivanka is to be admired for caring about this large segment of our population whose lives are far more difficult than those with supportive husbands and families. Single moms have it really tough. Let’s remember that for many, being a single, working mother was not what they signed on for on their wedding day.

• singingsoul says:

rvsueandcrew
                Women have choices to work or stay at home. For many woman it is not a choice.
                Some women are not natural caregivers and find more fulfillment in the workforce I have known many. They were bored and children did not fulfill their need.
                I am for choice better to have a fulfilled mother out the home than one who abuses because she is miserable.
                Maybe Ivanka should run for office to fulfill her need in poletics..? There are also many volunteer organizations who love to have intelligent creative people help to run them. Non of course are as powerful as president.
                I am just thinking of shadow government the new norm..:):):)

• Fe says:

He needs people round him thy he can trust,

• Fe says:

Let’s try this again, he needs people around him that he can trust, that he feels comfortable with and won’t betray him.

• tellthetruth2016 says:

I would say TRUMP trusts his sons even more if he left them in charge to run his company that was started by his dad ………. TRUMP left everything he and his dad worked for their entire life to his sons to run and brought Ivanka and family to the white house with him for whatever reason….. maybe to smooth the lumps out… But, whatever, I trust TRUMP to make the right decisions for America and knowing Ivanka’s negotiating skills, I’m not worried about her doing anything NOT in the best interest of her dad ….

• dilonsfo says:

That my thoughts also. There was a time when everyone just assumed that Ivanka would be running the company. Was even brought up to the boys during an interview. When that was the assumption she was the brightest ever…in fact there were people talking about her running for president one day…(then arguments ensued by some on here whether she was even eligible. Now, that she sits close to her father her politics and friends are all wrong. President Trumps gets opinions from people on all sides. He makes his own mind up. If the advise he takes is proven not to work…he gets rid of that particular adviser. At least, that was what was said about how he ran his companies.

• amjean says:

I don’t believe anyone is questioning
            her loyalty to her father; people ARE
            questioning her loyalty to sound,
            conservative principles. Will she
            support the people’s agenda, or
            go off an a liberal giveaway agenda
            with our tax dollars? Will her support
            of programs grow government or
            reduce it? It is fair to be concerned.
            We voters did not elect her.

• singingsoul says:

I judge people who they surround themselves with and who their friends are. Who their friends are tells me lot if they have discernment. Good discernment is critical as President and that is why he has experienced staff to help him sort it out. I hope so at least. Presidents can make it or brake it by good or bad discernment.

• Ken Lawson says:

Why is it a kick in the face? She’s been his closest advisor in business for years. He’s comfortable with her and clearly he trusts her judgment. Why do you feel it’s a kick in the face?

• Paco Loco says:

Jack and Bobby were brothers. This is just more leftist bull shit.

• Rudy Bowen says:

Trying to gaslight and cause some dissension, maybe?

• starfcker says:

Because I don’t trust her judgement. Exibit #1 Her choice of attorneys

• winky says:

Or hanging around Justin Trudeau and Wendy Deng….not so sure I like that.

• paper doll says:

Indeed . No one is questioning Ivanka’s loyalty to her father. My feeling is she is too trusting of such people( it runs in the family lol) and seems to think they will accept her father eventually with her and Jared’s help. I feel they are mistaken…But Mr.Trump must be aware of all this

• justfactsplz says:

Exactly. Of course she means well but she is young. Wisdom comes with age and she has a lot yet to learn about politics and the swamp and who and who cannot be trusted. She could give well meaning but bad advice due to her circle of influence.

• singingsoul says:

I wonder what Melania’s places..? I am my husbands best friend and confidant where he can bounce things off. I never went to work with him did not have too. He was able to trust me and he did .
              Melania will be soon in the WH. I never dealt with a step daughter but some friends have . The dynamic is interesting. I hope Melania is his best trusted friend she seems to have very good discernment.

• paper doll says:

People who have a difficult time while growing up have a great BS detector….I maintain Melania had a harder childhood than Ivanka did and this gives her a set of skills that would prove very useful in DC. I think both Ivanka and her husband can find themselves over their head fairly fast and they are more liberal than Mr.Trump ( like about climate change etc.)…but again, Mr.Trump has to know all this . I just hope they remember all those smiling now are not necessarily their friends

• piper567 says:

I believe TRUMP and Melania have worked out what her place will be in the WH. And I am certain she has had her mind fairly stated…equally sure TRUMP is good with her take, whatever that may be.
                  She is not naive to reality. And anyone who doubts her take on TRUMP winning the Presidency, and the massive changes that entails, might go back to the swearing-in at The Inauguration, and watch her catch her breath as the reality kicks in.
                  Its awesome to watch. Given her past, it hard to imagine what went through her mind at that moment. That’s when i fell for her.
                  I know there is another Treeper going by Flotus #1fan, but I became, #2!
                  I am confident she will be a new and welcome prototype for a First Lady. And yes, a trusted confidant.

• paper doll says:

I believe you misunderstood me. I was not saying Melania was naive, just the opposite. She is a woman of great power imo

• JustScott says:

Sometimes, blood trust should overwhelm all other qualifications. Advice does not imply follow that advice.

• justfactsplz says:

Jamie Gorelick is Ivanka’s attorney. This isn’t so good at all.

• PNWLifer says:

Maybe the President trusts Ivanka to be his liberal devil’s advocate.

7. citizen817 says:

Craig Shirley, author
    “Reagan Rising”

8. citizen817 says:

Ben Carson on
    Neil Cavuto

9. Sa_Bi says:

Epic own goal…

10. psadie says:

Sorry folks but I am not comfortable with this at all…look at Ivanka’s attorney who worked as Deputy AG for Clinton under AG Janet Reno. Gorelick was involved with the CIA and FBI “not sharing intel” before 9/11 occurred. WHY does Ivanka need access to “classified info”…what is her policy experience? I watched her for 22 years when I worked in NYC and she is a Liberal at heart with Democrat leanings!

• citizen817 says:

So, what is your point? What is your main concern with Ivanka?

• psadie says:

• citizen817 says:

Psadie,
          Eyes wide open. Yes there are lots of Dems everywhere, especially in DC. I tend to agree with Southern Son on this.
          Nothing burger!

• psadie says:

You can agree to disagree but I lived and worked with Dem/Liberals in NYC for years and it isn’t pretty…those are my feelings. Isn’t America wonderful?

• Rudy Bowen says:

That’s some lefty language right there. Your ‘feelings’ don’t amount to squat. It’s not Gorelick that DJT trusts and wants close.
              Get a life.

• psadie says:

Sorry but I am a Republican and some of you folks don’t like to hear an opposing/questioning view so you need to be more open-minded.

• winky says:

Psadie….I agree. I was telling my boyfriend just the other night that I wish Ivanka would just stay in the background. She has assumed this role that I am not sure I like. I do understand that she is looking out for her father but I am not sure I like her in a role of policy making.

• psadie says:

Agree and I don’t think she should be sitting in on meetings with Heads of State like with Prime Minister Abe of Japan when Trump met him privately. Ivanka is too much front and center for my liking…she needs to take a step back.

• piper567 says:

we trust TRUMP, or, at least I do.
                  He’s given me no reason to believe he is a beta male who will roll over when presented with a threat to the integrity of his thinking and goal setting/priorities.

• Texian says:

Oh I see citizen817, there are a lot of VC inside and around our base camp in the A Shau Valley, but don’t worry, it’s a “nothing burger.”

• Ken Lawson says:

Her need to see classified info would most likely be so she could give her opinion to her father. This nonsense about no policy experience flies in the face of anyone saying it when we think about the fact that her father has none either and that’s a main reason why he was elected. As for Gorelick, so what if that’s her attorney. Why does she have to have an attorney that agrees with everything she thinks? That’s a lousy reason to hire someone, even an attorney. If we had seen some evidence that Ivanka is untrustworthy to her father, then I would consider it reasonable to question this. But she’s been his business advisor for many years and has obviously earned that trust.

• Good point Ken. Somehow Gorelick managed to come out of the 9/11 hearings unscathed even though she was the one who championed “stove piping” of intel between IC (too numerous to mention) agencies. Must be a pretty slippery lawyer!

• winky says:

I have an attorney and thank God we are politically on the same page. It just happened that way…… I could not respect him if he was liberal …especially if he knew I was politically opposite of him. I have to like and respect an attorney to work with him.
            The policy experience is not so important….. P Trump has never been in politics and he is probably the smartest president we have ever had because he has a great sense of things. I am not opposed to her having security clearance but I think her politics does not jive with mine and that makes me uneasy.

• JustScott says:

One of my attorneys is a Bernie voter. I chide him about that bumper sticker! But, I still head his advice, and pay him for it. Think “Compartmentalization.” Who to trust, on what topic…

• winky says:

Well I hated Bernie and if I had an attorney who loved Bernie and knew I hated Bernie….that might make me a little nervous about any advice he gave me or how he represented me in court.
                I once had an attorney who I became friends with but that ended when he spewed these far left radical views that I hated and that really offended me. I could not stand being around the guy… That was it for me.

• Blade says:

WHY does Ivanka need to see “classified info” for what reason?

She needs clearance to sit in on meetings and especially to protect her father from more Congressional grandstanding allegations: Did the President divulge secrets to his daughter … etc

Or perhaps you think its better that he only be surrounded by Reince and the mostly GOPe dopes? Why do you want him isolated?

No matter what she thinks about politics, she isn’t about to allow others to hurt him.

• big bad mike says:

Does Barron need to have Security Clearance? When did it become a requirement? I don’t think this happened with the Obama or Bush daughters. Is it an age limit thing?

• Blade says:

Is Barron sitting in on meetings? The Bush broads? Are they performing some official function? When did what become a requirement? No-one said all family members in the White House or nearby require clearance.

Anyone in a classified briefing needs it. Anyone intentionally or accidentally exposed to classified material needs it, especially in this age of over-classification. And especially in this environment when they are looking for anything to take Trump down.

So either y’all are proposing Ivanka be walled off completely ( for some inexplicably petty or emotional reason ) to further isolate Trump from his trusted circle ( exactly what the enemy wants ) or she gets her clearance.

I already explained this is all but impossible for her since her father is President and husband is a key adviser and she is taking on some issues of her own no doubt at the request of her dad. For Ivanka to remain without clearance is an impossible task.

• NC PATRIOT says:

Given the forces arrayed against our President—-I am OK with someone who loves him, who is fiercely loyal and protective of him, being close at hand ! She is his daughter and while he listens to her at times, he is also well aware of her lack of historical experience because of her age. THIS IS HIS DECISION PEOPLE !

All we are doing is carping at him from the sidelines and creating reasons not to like this decision. IMHO

• Blade says:

It is obviously easier to clear everybody in the vicinity rather than erect elaborate firewalls between family members.

Did the world go conspiracy crazy when Her Thighness the co-President spent eight years married to the Slick Willie in the White House? No, they cleared her and gave her jobs to do to kill time.

And before you say See how that worked out, remember that $hillary was already an Alinsky disciple and a proven leftist player long before she got clearance. Clearing her or not does not change the person, it merely provides protection against allegations of divulging classified info. Ivanka is already who she is, nothing will change that. We cannot neutralize her influence by not giving her clearance. She will always have her father’s ear. The only thing we can do is to make sure that them speaking is not criminalized.

• singingsoul says:

Blade “Besides, her husband obviously has high clearance. Therefore she NEEDS it as well or risk him also being dragged before Congress: Did Kushner divulge secrets to his wife … etc”
            ____________________
            Mlania will need high clearance also since she is POTUS wife..? Did Donald divulge secrets to his wife..? I hope she gets it we sure want Melania protected and POTUS also.

• Blade says:

Pillow talk is a very real issue. I can’t prove it but my guess is that there is a protocol in place that handles spouses at this high level. After all, there hasn’t been a bachelor in the White House for any length of time since Buchanan so this scenario has been well visited.

But remember, now more than ever there are two things different than in most of our past. [1] The Media and Uniparty are united to take the President down like never before, and [2] We live in an age of over-classification where everything is marked secret. These two factors make for a dangerous combination and cries out impeachment trap. Better safe than sorry and clear anyone who may be exposed to classified data..

• rick says:

I think psadie has a point,some of Ivanka’s views and circle of friends do not coincide with the President’s agenda.It certainly deserves keeping an eye on the situation.I’m sure she has the best interest of her father at heart.

• JoAnn Leichliter says:

I think we need to understand that, given her upbringing, her father’s connections (locus is New York City), etc., Ivanka will feel most comfortable with political liberals–she grew up surrounded by them. Will her perspective change over time? Who knows? But I think her father has learned a lot recently vis a vis “friends.”

• deanbrh says:

Psadie , She needs to see Classified Information because she needs to strengthen the ties between Russia and the White House, of course!

• singingsoul says:

psadie “Gorelick is my point…read about her in the second cite and also WHY does Ivanka need to see “classified info” for what reason? Lots of Dems and Clinton/Obama folks everywhere!”
          ___________________________
          I think we care a little to much. I for one said my peace and let it go. I see something no one else wants to see but not worth to fret over. We all make choices and live with the consequences.
          Some daughters see themselves as the protector of parents especially when they get older. In my life I see my daughter trying to take on the parent role specially with her father. Why should it be different with the Trump’s.?
          I have stepped back because it is not in my hands not my choice. I make my choice every 4 years when I vote.

• Southern Son says:

Now Y’all gonna question Invanka’s Loyalty to her Dad? And Our Movement??
      Please read my comment down thread.
      Negative Morale spreads Quickly!!
      Sharing the article is ok.
      But she “Leans Democrat” is Negative Energy.
      Next, we’ll hear that she voted for Hillary!

Press ON!

• Nchadwick says:

Again… how many times is this going to be brought up … Every time her name is brought up, it is like completely hatred… regardless of her who her attorney is….

Other than the reasoning I give every other time, how about not going off the rails until there is a reason to do so. This is being done, in a transparent and open way, which should be a HUGE relief that isn’t some underhanded, only exposed when caught, secretive, shady doing… seriously!

He has accomplished more than any other president at this point in their presidency – and that has been down without the tools he needs (his confirmations), with the democrats (and a lot of republications) doing everything they can to obstruct him at every turn.

Give our President the tools he needs, If it is the advice and counsel of his daughter – whom has been one of his closest alleys, as family but more importantly in business…. then hold the criticism, until there is a valid reason for it!

• KitKat says:

Imo, the Ivanka factor is non-negotiable. “Love me, love my daughter.” The only way I can see Trump turning away from his supporters is if his supporters turn away any part of his family.

• dogsmaw says:

another nunya

11. sunnydaze says:

This vid needs to go viral. Woman in LA is pissed about Sanctuary cities and the (especially) black politicians that support them:

12. SteveInCO says:

Great News:

John Rockefeller is still [DEAD] today.

13. Southern Son says:

Everyone needs to Be Positive!
    President Trump admonished us to do this back during the primaries, when Every One of
    of Our Enemies said he was Finished, from Day One!
    Please Y’all, help keep Our Morale up.
    Concern is one thing, but Negative Energy multipies quickly and thoroughly throughout
    the comments in All threads.
    He said He will Never Give Up on Us.
    We Cannot Give Up on Him!!
    We Cannot allow people to corrupt the Refuge, as many give up so easily with the Steady Assault of Enemedia and Shadow Government.

Press ON!

• sunnydaze says:

It’s like some people have completely forgotten about all those miraculous Take-Downs.

WTH????

• Rudy Bowen says:

Second this. The crap is too thick around here sometimes.

• JC says:

Positive outlook and determination are absolutely essential for success, and we MUST succeed. All of humanity depends upon it.

Sorry to be a broken record, but did anyone really expect this to be easy?! This was always going to be the ultimate battle, always. Deep State, Shadow Government, the Swamp, pizza gate (can’t even type that out without wretching), BHO, Clinton Cartel, and the endless etc.’s – enormous evil, death and destruction everywhere. BUT, we’re fighting it, not bracing for impact like we would be if President Trump weren’t in office AND KEEPING HIS WORD. This remains a spectacular and ongoing victory. Some of the biggest victories in our nation’s history occurred in the midst of the ugliest battles. Unfortunate, but true.

Let’s hang on, take a break, eat something, then re-enter the fray, and give it our best shot. We won’t be perfect, and some days we’ll be stronger than others, but as a wise man once said, “Never give up; never, never give up.”

• Trump2020 says:

JC you are spot on! Stay the course and stay positive. The swamp didn’t just happen and was years and decades in the making. It won’t be drained over night. What we are witnessing is the steady draining of the swamp of a very thick and murky substance. All good things happen is days and months, not in the wink of an eye!

• Keln says:

Well said and I agree. We don’t see or know what is going on behind the scenes. Trump will only reveal what he wants to, because if we know it, his enemies know it. Have faith.

• ccr196647 says:

I feel God put Trump in the WH. No one can take him out until he is through with him. So lets continue to pray for him and his administration. Hold our heads up, press on and know better days are ahead of us and our nation.

14. Mike says:

I have to say this MUH RUSSIA conspiracy theory is the most bizarre thing I have ever witnessed in politics. Let this one point sink in:

1.The Democrats still believe that the rebuked and discredited “Golden Shower” dossier is a thing.

In his opening remarks, ranking member of the intelligence committee Adam Schiff repeatedly cited the infamous report as it hadn’t long been proved false.

They are actually using that report as evidence. I’ll tell you folks, I feel like I am in Alice in Wonderland right now. I’m kinda numb.

• sunnydaze says:

I was with a couple Hillary Dems today. They turned that sh*t on and it was pretty clear even *they* didn’t believe it. (Tho they would not come right out and say so).

The Dems are going to bury themselves with this BS.

I say: Keep on digging.

• SteveInCO says:

It’s as if they are hoping the mere construction of a fantasy will cause impeachment. They’re hoping enough people will agree to pretend that they can oust POTUS Trump.

• Mike says:

I think Trump is right: They are running with it because they can’t accept that their rotten old hag lost. It’s like the entire left has had a psychotic breakdown.

• sunnydaze says:

Yes! Psychotic Breakdown is exactly what it is. I think that’s why it can feel a bit scary at times.

Nobody likes a Psycho. They’re just too unpredictable.

• wheatietoo says:

It’s not just that “she lost”…they all predicted she would win!

They had their bogus polls…saying she would win.
          They had their pundits all predicting that…she would win.

They were counting on enough vote fraud to pull it off.

They cannot just admit that they were wrong.
          It’s not in them.

So they invented the Russian story to cover their sorry asses.

• Mike says:

Yup. And the Fake News media covered their lousy reporting and polling with a big tinfoil Russian conspiracy theory. It covers their ass. And their low info readers eat the garbage like it’s a gourmet meal. Never ever stop to introspect and ponder if THEY did something wrong. No, they are perfect, the Russians stole it.

• ccr196647 says:

Yes and the fake polls are at it again. Stated that Trunps approval rating was 37%. Not two long ago it was pushing 60%. I haven’t changed my opinion of him have you. I tell my wife when its all over said and done. Trump will go down in history as one of the greatest Presidents since George Washington.

• sunnydaze says:

An interesting thing happened with those 2 Hillary fans I referred to earlier today.

During the hearing, some fool was going on and on about how nobody expected Hillary to lose.

At that point I kind of lost and said out loud: “*I* knew Hillary was going to lose!” (they think I voted Hillary)

The surprise was this: They AGREED with me!

So even die-hard Dems know this whole thing is BS, or suspect it is. ……at least the ones who still have two brain cells to rub together.

• Southern Son says:

Schiff is in Soros Pocket.
      Along with little marco, mclame, linda, etc…

• Joe Knuckles says:

I actually find it reassuring that they are so desperate, they have to trot out a discredited story like that to try to make a case.
      I wonder if this whole thing is intended to draw an irrational reaction out of Trump that could be used against him.

• Southern Son says:

Oh they’really desperate alright.
        Dangerously Desperate.
        Desperate enough to Endanger National Security, for Idealogical/Political reasons.
        COMMUNIST!

• sunnydaze says:

They’re so unhinged their BS is making me feel like I should be stocking up on water and canned food.

Effing idiots would rather drop a bomb on the US than admit they’re full of sh*t and can’t let go of their precious Globalist BS.

• Mike says:

desperate, dillusional people are dangerous. I’ll admit I am temporarily spooked by how crazy it is. I’ll get over it, I always do,

• sunnydaze says:

yeah, me too, Mike. But it is extraordinary what’s going on.

• Mike says:

True. We are participating in something historical and important. I got temporarily whigged out by the sheer craziness of the Russian crap and the deluge of “concern” from some of the posters here. “Trump is doomed” gets tiresome.

Hey, everybody else goes crazy here on CTH from time to time, it was my turn. I’m OK now, but I am saying to hell with politics for tonight.

Goodnight.

• piper567 says:

Anyone have any thoughts about how TRUMP will handle a visit to or from Vlad?
                If Vlad comes here, the hysteria will be fun to watch. If TRUMP goes there, who will cover the story? (TRUMP will have to have a rally to tell us what happened!)
                How will this hysteria from Congress impact the scheduling of this first meeting?
                I would hope TRUMP ignores it.
                What do you think?

• deanbrh says:

Yesterday I read a S.F. Gate newspaper from June of Bush’s(Jr.) first year as president. It was as rabid and ridiculous as what we read now. There was a video of a room full of people at a summit meeting, Bush sitting behind Merkel and then standing up and rubbing her shoulders because she was complaining about sitting there so long. Well the rants from the Dems about how unpresidential and juvenile and abusive and and and…you would have thought he had raped her right there in front of a whole room full of diplomats. It might as well have been 2016 and Trump doing that to Marine Le Pen.

• Mike says:

I don’t think it conveyed in my writing, but what I was experiencing while I wrote last night was weird. Like a big spasm that rocked my body. And a moment of cosmic awareness. Whew. Gee whiz, God, do you have to be so dramatic when you’re trying to get my attention?

Anyway, I realize that they are trying to pull a impeachment on Trump based on a Russian conspiracy theory. But the Russian conspiracy theory has – get this – zero evidence of happening! It’s 100 percent smoke and mirrors, and 0 percent substance!

They’re even out there now in outer space, with Russian “Bots” who infected “far right websites” and took over our minds or something. It’s just sad. They must be targeting some real weak minds with this shit. Unfortunately, there are plenty of those in the US

Hard to wrap your head around. The sheer chutzpah, combined with the sheer stupidity is something else. Do these black hat dummies even have a clue as to the dangerous game they are playing? Dangerous to everybody, but dangerous to themselves, too.

With the internet, and with more people who are aware of things now, They can’t hide in the shadows, it’s right out there in what Sundance calls the “disinfecting sunlight.”
              IF they managed to pull off this impeachment operation, We’d be in civil war 2.0, folks.

• singingsoul says:

We all know Russian boots are everywhere on the Internet. We US have our boots in other countries also I suspect. Internet has changed many things and that is why one needs to be carful to sort out what is what.

• sunnydaze says:

You could be right about that. I’m GLAD he isn’t addressing it/didn’t address it at the rally tonight.

Would’ve been the stupidest thing he could’ve done at this point.

Throw a hissy fit over nonsense? No. Thanks.

• Ken Lawson says:

They don’t believe it, they see it as something that casts doubt on Trump. Few Americans are educated enough about politics to know whether it’s true. Accusation is all that matters. Truth does not. They just want to keep the doubt in peoples’ minds.

• You tell a LIE often enough, even you will believe it’s true.

15. Joe Knuckles says:

I thought I saw a light come on in Comey’s otherwise dull head today when he was explaining Putin’s alleged motives for allegedly interfering in our election. As he was saying “and if Secretary Clinton had been elected, he hoped to undermine her”, he paused in mid-sentence as if he may have realized the irony in what he was saying. His very testimony is undermining the president. Comey must be working for Putin!

• Lucille says:

As if Comey doesn’t know Hillary undermined herself. She didn’t need any help from Putin before, during or after the election. Comey knows she’s crooked. He knows she lied. Good grief, what a piece of work…both of them. Could it be that among the three, a former KGB officer is the best of the lot? What a world!

• Jane in Florida says:

Lucille, what a great quote: ” Among the three (Comey, Putin, and Clinton) a former KGB officer is the best of the lot~

• deanbrh says:

Amongst the You Tube videos about today’s events with Comey, a guy named Gabe Zelna was theorizing that Comey is a pedophile and Clinton holds a tape of him in action and that’s why he let her off. There’s a new twist every day!

• singingsoul says:

Comey said” Putin hates Hillary.”
        During the election Hillary said someplace that “Putin hates her.” I found that interesting as so that was part of the Russian mantra. Why would Putin hate her.. She gave him Uranium and he gave her money sounds like a good deal for both. Unless she double crossed him…?

16. Millwright says:

File these questions under the “maybe I’m technically ignorant” file but all the WSJ emerging form the Comey hearing today leads me to ask : 1) when an “intercept” is deemed worthy of “masking” , why can’t it have an unique “digital fingerprint” incorporated into the file ? And why can’t anyone deemed worthy of “unmasking” that file doing so then have their unique “digital fingerprint” appended to it ? And why can’t we make copying that file by any means carry those fingerprints ? IOW, why can’t we establish a bread crumb trial from leaker to recipient ?

17. Lucille says:

And more fresh air…President Trump Enters Louisville Rally and the Crowd Goes Bonkers 3/20/17 – Right Side Broadcasting Network

18. gamecock123 says:

In regard to Ivanka working in the West Wing, that sounds good to me. Trump needs that loyalty and trust. He needs encouragement after being attacked 24/7. He needs his family watching his back. How would you feel if Trump was your daddy?????

19. rashamon says:

The “Master of Calm and Cool” — Ben Carson reports:

20. Mar says:

I am tired of all the semi-cryptic “think people” posts by you. Just come out and say it! 99.99% of us don’t know who you are. You post a lot of information, but doubtful anyone but average followers are looking at it. Are you sending it to anyone? Journalists? Newsrooms? Reporters you trust? Seriously and with all due respect………I am not here to read a “who done it” mystery novel.

• Lucille says:

My, my…envy drips, perhaps?

• Mar says:

No. I have no envy dripping, you idiot! I have a heart beating for knowledge that I can’t understand and am unable to place together the pieces of the puzzle. This isn’t a game to me! I am just trying to understand!!!

• jupitercomm says:

Let your foot off the brake, enjoy Metallica in their maturity – how years of self-inflicted pain & intolerable tension become just as shimmering & deep as any sea, provided a man survives! – & hear the wisdom in James’ words. All will be revealed

• Mikayla825 says:

You’re just trying to understand and you call someone an idiot? Nice. Not.

• Joe Knuckles says:

I’ve seen a few prominent people post on this blog and I’m convinced many more either “lurk” here or post anonymously. Additionally, I believe Sundance has good connections. I think it’s safe to assume that Sundance’s posts will be widely read and noticed by those in power. I like to think that our discussions are being seen as well.
      This is a great forum for expressing ideas and floating theories. I find it therapeutic.

• justfactsplz says:

You would be surprised how many hits this website has. People from the Trump team, politicians, journalists, newsrooms, and reporters all read here. Occasionally some of them even leave comments. If you are tired of reading here there are a lot of other sites you can visit.

21. JustScott says:

I hate to be a bother, but I ‘spect that others are in the same boat.

Citizen, I really appreciate all the work you do compiling the video clips. That is so wonderful for us “ditched cable” peeps. But, so many videos on one page crashes my table, or at least weirds it out worse than the NSA. And makes it very hard to load the first page of POTUS daily.

If other Treep Peep don’t have a problem with it, could I suggest putting a dot then a space before vid links so WP doesn’t load all 15 videos and crash the phones and tablets?

Other opinions desired. Please chime in. Just DONT stop posting the clip! Thanks Citizen!

• SteveInCO says:

That could explain why my tablet barfs a lot. To the point where I don’t bother with it any more.

Though my phone seems solid. And my Linux desktop is great.

How bout it, Citizen, try doing what JustScott suggests for say a week. Pam too, if she sees this.

If it ends up helping, great, if it’s a hindrance to everyone, go back to the way it was.

• citizen817 says:

No problem.
        I won’t post any more videos…no Dobbs when available, no Tuckers either. Look them up on YouTube.
        I didn’t realize your phones and tablets can’t handle it.

• carterzest says:

I’m good 😉 love your efforts. Please don’t stop.
          I’m on 7 mg internet connection. Sucks Some days. Rocks on others.
          I duly adjust. Load treehouse. Set down I-device. Come back and BOOM. It’s all there for me(on a bad day). On a good day, which are most, I encounter no issues.

iPhone 6S Plus, three iPad Mini’s of varying ages.

Hell, my backup iPhone 3GS still rocks the treehouse.

Upgrade 😉

• citizen817 says:

CarterZ,
            I’ll still do Dobbs in full, when it’s available. And split up the others. Like 1 every 50 comments or so. I only do it for those who have cut the cord.

• ledygrey says:

Thanks for posting the videos. I watch almost all of them. Have never had a problem with them so would hate to see them gone for good. I appreciate what you do.

• JoAnn Leichliter says:

Thanks, especially for Dobbs!

• Janie M. says:

Citizen, I watch all of the newscast program vids you post and it is VERY much appreciated. I have Comcast but now just for internet service (cut my my monthly bill nearly in half). It’s the only provider with enough speed in my neck of the woods. I have a desktop pc so don’t encounter any problems with your posts. Again, thank you. ❤

• JustScott says:

No Citizen, the vids are a great service. I know it is a PITA and a chore to collect them and post them. And it is appreciated greatly.

It is just that by posting all of them in a way that WordPress causes them to load, it kills cheaper tablets and phones that don’t have 32GB of memory.

My suggestion is just to put a dot then a space before the link so anyone has to click on the link to load the video. Then, WP won’t try to load every video on the page and NSA wonk out.

I would much rather have to view on the puter than loose the great service you do. But a simple link would be much helpful to some of us.

• inspiredbytrump says:

Citizen please don’t stop! I and I’m sure many others appreciate the work you put into to posting these videos. I thought it was rude when a poster was harping about needing a description of the videos yet you were kind enough to start identifying the topics for us. I only have cell data and my iPad and phone can handle it just fine.

• inspiredbytrump says:

And THANK YOU!! for posting the videos.

• cititzen817, don’t stop posting! We really like your posts. People will complain about the blue of the sky. Keep it up for us patriots. Thank you!

• citizen817, post your vids Man! I haven’t had cable/sat for 12 years, so your clips are a God send! Keep it up for us Patriots, please.

• SteveInCO says:

Whoa!! He suhgested a way to post the link without having it embed. That would work out.

• daughnworks247 says:

Noooooo, I love you posting the videos. I had a hard time but downloaded an ad blocker and now Treehouse runs as smooth as silk. Wish I had done it years ago. Thank you for your efforts.

• deanbrh says:

I would much prefer a link to the original video since I live with others and can’t disturb them with the sound, so i have to pick and choose when no one is around. I could store the links without having to hunt among so many each day.

22. citizen817 says:

23. Martin says:

Good grief, this “woman” doesn’t know the difference between “jeans” and “GENES”.

Being a little “stoned” is an understatement:

24. trialbytruth says:

In honor of the democrats I watched the Russians are coming the Russians are coming. It once was a liberal position to believe that Russians were not out to destroy us. In the morning or it is the gun toting rednecks and veteran who act out in fear. Is it possible that who they are trying to influence with this attack is us, believing their own characterizations of us. It was the same in the elections.They believed in their characterization of us as morally ridged and intolerant. Hence the morality attacks on canidate Trump. I believe we are dealing with bigger buffoon then we could have imagined.

• sunnydaze says:

It’s a great movie, right?

And sooooo fitting right now.

Really, if most theaters weren’t such Lefty ventures, it would be re-released on the Big Screen to the delight of millions.

I’d definitely pay to go see it again.

• singingsoul says:

When the Russians were communists the left loved Russia and the conservatives were jittery about Russia. Now that Russia is no longer communist the left is jittery and conservatives are not.
        What does that tell people..? Are the liberals communists…?

• sunnydaze says:

Don’t know if they are Communists or not, but they are DEFINITELY Totalitarians.

Doubt it matters to them what form it takes, Fascism, Communism, whatever.

As long as they end up with a small Elite class vs. the disempowered masses, they’ll be happy.

25. Martin says:

26. sunnydaze says:

Go Kentucky cops, show ’em how it’s done! They shut down a highway – blocking protest tonight before it even got started!:

27. Martin says:

28. Joe Knuckles says:

The ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee is a lying piece of Schiff.

29. Piper says:

HELLO everyone! This is a MUST watch, if you haven’t seen this smart little girl, you are missing out!!! Why can’t all our little ones be this brilliant???!!! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_gZro-uEJ48&ebc=ANyPxKq4EnsENjrK7Hd9zd6FDB2MVSMUw3R-zPvWnN9UvZd3YpBrZ_qc-WReLJe4CRpKgL8qusRaGzA5YN6sgt1qLjLzE1Ul0g&time_continue=226

30. HarryJ says:

Public hearings are not very useful to resolve issue and they just provide talking points for the media.
    The actual fight against evil needs to be done behind the scene and only come out in a conckusive way. Trump needs to deal with this issue of insider evil privately. Only tweet about policy and other job topics. National security and drain swamp needs a thoughtful actions, not sudden impulse when your friend circle is small.

31. citizen817 says:

32. citizen817 says:

Clearly risking another Cold War is nothing of concern for the Marxist Democrats. They’ll poke the bear with everything they’ve got if it helps preserve their fading power.

33. citizen817 says:

34. Was David Rockefeller using life extension “therapy” i.e. blood transfusions from dozens of aborted human little babies via Planned Parenthood abortion abattoirs? He (it) just died at 102 years of age.

35. citizen817 says:

36. Texasranger says:

“Trump Told Me To Investigate Whatever I Want”

Jason Chaffetz Shocks Democrats………………..

01:39 Minute Video 31-Jan-2017:

37. citizen817 says:

38. citizen817 says:

39. citizen817 says:

40. jupitercomm says:

This is kinda embarrassing. Someone please explain to me what Mr Nehlen is doing or trying to accomplish. It turns out I probably don’t understand him very well. I figured knowing some Wisconsin businessmen & a little about their political “scene” from them made it easier, but…

….this kinda talk, this module, is from that other scene – movement, grassroots conservatism – of which I know almost nothing firsthand.

My question: Is he in control of the narrative he’s pushing? is this intended to keep the lower-info audience engaged or aware? – Pat Buchanan does this, and he’s really good at it as a form of communication. He periodically sounds an almost paranoid/conspiratorial note but I can tell he doesn’t entirely mean it. He’s keeping his audience on their toes.

Or does it seem like Nehlen is a true believer in the monthly infiltration of the admin by some guy who worked on this or that “swamp” thingy? His timing is what throws me off. The Admin & the “swamp” are close to all-out war so I don’t understand why Nehlen would be sounding alarms about some trade-expert (how many of those are there? what percentage of the population are they again?) joining the Administration

• SharonKinDC says:

Should be noted: Quinn is an underling adviser. Has zero power. Trump put his ‘killers’ in at Commerce.

• daughnworks247 says:

Here’s the way I look at it.
        I voted for Bush, a globalist.
        I voted for McCain, a globalist.
        You all probably did too. we didn’t like it. We held our nose but there was no alternative. Now, we have Trump.
        NOW, we have a real chance, with President Trump, to resolve decades of problems. We’ve peeled back the onion. We understand the media, trade policy, lobbying groups (like the Chamber of Commerce and Club for Growth) as never before.
        We have one golden opportunity. I have to think MANY of those who were “globalists” or voted that way in the past, see their way clear with Trump. Let’s not waste the opportunity.

41. FL_Guy says:

Another great President Trump Rally! I figure by now over 2,000,000 people have attended these rallies and events. I don’t believe any President in history has ever personally addressed this many people.

I attended 4 President Trump rallies (Yes, they are that AMAZING). At just about every one I attended, the majority of the attendees were first timers. That means that they had heard about how great a President Trump Rally is from previous attendees and wanted to experience it for themselves.

When you add in the fact that President Trump is working to implement EVERYTHING he campaigned on, we have another great President in the class of Washington, Jackson, Lincoln and T. Roosevelt. If there is another rally in my area, I will be there. Standing for hours in the hot sun is a small price to pay to be a part of history.

I hope whoever attended the KY rally will write up a report. I love hearing people’s experiences at these historic President Trump Rallies! MAGA

42. Nchadwick says:

Words of the past to haunt us… maybe we should have paid attention…

43. OK, I despise Beck for his nonstop trashing of Our President Trump every day 3 hours a day for 20 months. I live in a small town and Beck was the only voice on my AM radio, so I lived through it. He is now kaput on my town’s station (yay!).

With that being said, this Tomi person and her vocal support of killing tiny defenseless humans makes me come down on the side of Beck and his #NeverTrump Blaze network.

So called pro-choice is pro death. This is not 1972.

I called out Mark Dice and Jack Posobec on Twitter on their support of a blood soaked pro baby killing Tomi and expect to be “blocked”, so be it.

• rsanchez1990 says:

I was always skeptical of Tomi because she came from The Blaze. And the writer of that article needs to get off his high horse. Yes, Tomi can share her (really stupid) opinion that she is pro-choice. Beck is also within his right to share his opinion that he is against pro-choice. Free speech cuts both ways.

• dbethd says:

Honestly I think there are a LOT of people, more than we realize, who are pro-choice and consider themselves conservative. I don’t think that’s necessarily a reason to throw them overboard. We need to stick together to drain the swamp and kick out the MSM.

44. Dora says:

Since we just lost this man, I thought I’d post one of his more nefarious quotes. Gives me the damn creeps.

==

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years……It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto determination practiced in past centuries.”

David Rockefeller, Speaking at the June, 1991 Bilderberger meeting in Baden, Germany (a meeting also attended by then-Governor Bill Clinton)

45. Does anyone know if Sessions is investigating Trump’s claim of illegal aliens voting during the election? Voter fraud must be stopped. The whole topic has disappeared and I thought Trump said a few weeks ago that info on that would be coming in the next few weeks.