Sean Spicer White House Press Briefing – March 9th 2017

Press Secretary Sean Spicer delivers the White House press briefing for Thursday March 9th, 2017:

This entry was posted in media bias, President Trump, Sean Spicer. Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to Sean Spicer White House Press Briefing – March 9th 2017

1. Sentient says:

Someone’s got it in for me
    They’re planting stories in the press
    Whoever it is I wish they’d cut it out quick
    But when they will I can only guess

– Bob Dylan

2. azgary says:

and the hits just keep coming, DACA, OBAMACRE 2,0, now this……

H-1B Worker Program Not a Reform Priority, White House Says

There will be no immediate overhaul or reforms to the H-1B foreign guest worker visa program, according to White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer.

• lurker99 says:

As a layed-off IT specialist (whose job and many co-workers that went away offshore)

The “delay” in addressing H1b workers ——— SUCKs……………….

• woohoowee says:

My best guess is that the H-1B problem is going to be taken care of with new immigration law(s). It’s long past time for the Kennedy immigration disaster to be fixed.

• outerlimitsfan says:

Eh. I think the title is a tad clickbait. He mentions it will be looked into, but can’t be done before April 1st. I think some have unrealistic expectations at the speed things can move in Washington. Including Breitbart at times.

• Marc says:

I’ve sworn off Baitbart for stuff just like this. They’re heads have swelled from all the traffic they’re getting and these articles are written for hits to their site.

• MW says:

Breitbart is heading over into the dark side. i still read them sometimes, but, with great caution. As for me, I’m not taking any hits, unless you count how super duper overstimulating it is to win, win, win at a relentless speed.

• Nascent organizations becoming ascendant such as what’s left of Breitbart need to be extremely careful that they don’t usurp the position of the lapdog media. No one wants or needs #FakeNews hysteria and if all Breitbart is good for is Beckian melodrama and false reporting they will lose whatever audience they currently possess.

InfoWars is ameliorating its previous firebrand ways with some genuinely good reporting, much as the National Inquirer breaks genuine investigative journalism stories more than the “mainstream” press.

Breitbart on the other hand is drifting down the same river whence drifted lunatic fringe bloggers like CNN and ABC.

• mikeyboo says:

Very troubling.

Meanwhile – Trump Administration Suspends Expedited H-1B Visa Approvals for Foreign Workers…

President Trump is great but your expecting him to do 8 years of work in 6 weeks?

• Fe says:

Great comment. I like your common sense snaggletooth. Good grief he’s like superman working so hard every single day. We didn’t get in this mess overnight, and getting back to running like a well oiled machine isn’t going to happen overnight either.

• JC says:

Agree, Fe, and great post, Snaggletooths.

We’re still under 50 days into an administration dedicated to the American people and trying to undo a rat’s nest of evil onslaught intended to destroy us. MUCH more has been accomplished than I ever dreamed could be done, and it’s been done with transparency and direct communication.

• Very True he has a huge mess to fix I know we all agree he is working very hard he has so many meetings with so many different groups and individuals, its amazing.

• MaineCoon says:

Totally agree. Sadly the world now turns on a dime and our great President does too, but as he does so then also does the world expect him to continue to do so.

Of course, is the Senate & House who aren’t up-to-snuff and can’t move in real time. Unfortunately, President Trump will be held to some degree for there inability to work for the People – not K / Wall Street.

Mainstreet: Buck up. Have his back.

No matter what, I stand behind him, support him, go to bat for him. Nothing will change that for me. No matter what happens. He is fighting for me and I will fight for him.

3. Wavetheshales says:

“According to The Hindu” ????? I think Breitbart picked a rather biased source there, considering that the great majority of H1-B’s go to Indians…..

4. seabrznsun says:

Thank you for posting these press conferences Sundance. I haven’t missed one yet.
    I see them as getting better and better with each passing day from the standpoint of reporters to The Press Secretary.

• JC says:

Agree, Seabrz – thanks, SD. Haven’t missed one either. I’m finding they provide an interesting way to keep my finger on the pulse of the WH and DC.

5. jeans2nd says:

6. bobsunshine says:

Actually, DHS has put a stop to H-1B Visa fast tracking. DHS Pauses Fast-Track H-1B Approvals for Six Months:

7. bessie2003 says:

So glad he mentioned the missing Mr. Levinson (sp?) in his opening statement.

8. Still asking WHERE are the reporters, the press representatives of WE THE PEOPLE at these shams called press briefings?

Why do they continue to hold special press briefings for the mouthpieces of the Deep State?

When are WE THE PEOPLE going to be represented and given press briefings? Please don’t say “but we have twitter” or “we have the rallies” or “but we have John Roberts.”

These press briefings are an outrage and a sham. They do not ask questions, they are simply making propaganda and rehashing the lying narrative coming out of the MSM.

9. deh3k says:

I like these press conferences. At least it is a short initial synopsis of what the Administration is doing daily.

10. daughnworks247 says:

Thank you Sundance, for posting the Spiceman’s presser. I missed him today and the press conferences have turned into at least ONE reliable source of news.