Nigel Farage CPAC Speech…

Nigel Farage speaks to ConPAC 2017:

trump-farage-2

This entry was posted in Brexit, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

48 Responses to Nigel Farage CPAC Speech…

1. bertdilbert says:

He seemed to hint he might become a US citizen…

2. davikk says:

Hill And Bill Humiliated – What Goes Around Comes Around. PLUS, Liberals Seemingly Get By With All Their Crimes, And I Am Sick Of It!

3. Root says:

You can’t have him ! His work here in the UK is not done yet !

4. fedback says:

Good for Nigel. He has been fighting the establishment for so long.
    That’s why Trump supporters love him so much

5. Bob says:

We need more like Nigel to continue the push against the Globalist in his own country, other countries in Europe and Asia need men like him and the Lady from France, Marine le Pen to get their people informed as to how bad it will get with this crazy crowd of left wing progressive, socialist, communist, globalists. It really is a poor situation. It is the driving factor here in the USA as to why the media and the politicians from the left and some even from the Republican party that are running for cover. They thought they had the election tied up in a bow. They were going to implement their UN Global “One world Order” policy and that would have been it for the USA. And if the USA falls, so go the rest of the civilized western world.

6. R-C says:

Mr. Farage is an amazing, master orator. Wow…just wow… (If you’ve ever addressed a large audience before, you’ll know I’m right.)

• wizzum says:

I have never addressed that many people but I have addressed 100 or so a few times. The first time I was a mess with flop sweat and nerves but when the adrenaline kicks in it is amazing and honestly I felt like I was operating on a higher plane.

7. SpanglishKC says:

Saw bunch of MAGA hats during his speech 👍

He he…gave Obama credit for 2% bump in votes for Brexit

8. In AZ says:

I throughly enjoy listening to Mr. Farage speak.
    Also he has amazing energy, like President Trump.

9. Mickey Wasp says:

Nigel Farage was great and in his jovial didactic way, explains the fight we are up against.
    And he is certainly not the patriot saint of lost causes – he and his fellow Brits won.

But, IMO Wayne knocked a long ball home run – out of the park …
    Wayne Lapierre FULL SPEECH- CPAC 2017

10. Can AG Sessions make Nige a Special Prosecutor?
    Such a target-rich environment!

11. deplorabledaveinsocal says:

Seems Nigel has a way of rousting the deplorables and riff raff… Also looked like he nearly brought the roof down. I could listen to him for hours. Lastly, I bet he gets a green card for Christmas (one can wish much sooner)…

12. Pam says:

If you want to really liven up CPAC, you bring in Nigel Farage. I love this guy!

13. WeThePeople2016 says:

I was cheering for Nigel today when he was speaking – probably louder than the CPAC audience. He did a great job – he spoke with so much passion and conviction.

14. Thomas Marshall says:

How cool would it be to sit down in a pub and have a beer with this guy?! He is to Great Britain as President Trump is to the USA! He’s like a political version of Monty Python and I love it…BIGLY!

15. Agave says:

If I was ever the subject of a roast, I would want Nigel Farage to deliver it.

16. Lars says: