President Trump Press Conference – Ongoing Live Stream *Update* Video Added…

President Trump holding a press conference from the White House.

Live Stream LinkAlternate Live stream

update-1Update: Video Added

trump-lion-bitch-slapper

This entry was posted in media bias, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,118 Responses to President Trump Press Conference – Ongoing Live Stream *Update* Video Added…

1. indiana08 says:

I didn’t get to see the presser but caught it on the radio. Has the coroner come yet to pick up the bodies of all those reporters? From what I heard from the POTUS, he killed them. LOL

2. Bull Durham says:

55% just went up another 5%! Let’s see the overnight polls.

3. tax2much says:

β€œI never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was hell.”
    ― Harry Truman

4. Bonitabaycane says:

Our Lion King ripped apart the Dishonest Media. πŸ™‚

5. Lumina says:

What do you think the common word that all the newsy will use to describe this news conference? Combative, dark, delusional, in denial…fill in the blank….

• I nearly drove off the road laughing when he called Schumer a lightweight in the middle of explaining something else

• sunnydaze says:

he called Schumer a lightwgt in reference to him possibly being the one who put the kibosh on Elijah Cummings meeting with Trump to discuss ideas on how to help people out in the Inner Cities.

1) Trump asked Cummings if he’d like to meet.
        2) Cummings said YES
        3) Dem Party higher ups told Cummings “NO. You can’t meet w/Trump to discuss ways to help people in the Innner Cities”.
        4) MSM NEVER reports these facts.

Dem Party formally outed as being firmly AGAINST helping poor people in Americas Inner Cities.

Apparently , the only black Americans “allowed” to help Trump with this are:

1) Sports Figures
        2) Entertainers
        3) Pastors
        4) Republicans

Heads Up Black Dem Congresspeeps: You are Not allowed by the Dem Party to help poor African Americans.

Got that?!

• Can’t wait for President Trump to ask that reporter how she fared setting up the meeting with the Congressional Black Caucus … or if she cared enough to try.

• MaineCoon says:

Then he challenged April the great to set up the meeting since she was harping on it at the pressures….Ha! Quit whining April the great. Put your $$ where your mouth is!! Get to work!

• coolbreeze78 says:

Red meat, very satisfying!

6. And how many times did he repeat that Hillary gave up uranium reserves, and NO ONE seemed to bat an eye! He even asked if they knew what uranium is used for. (Hint: it’s not something good)

• Cow wow says:

That was really yuuuuge! And hilarious

• Guyver1 says:

He just destroyed their ‘Russia’ narrative, and exposed them for the hypocrites they are.
      Now, if they continue to bark ‘Russia’, they also have to mention Hitlary- otherwise they will look even more like partisan hacks.
      President Trump is making the media destroy itself!!!

7. duchess says:

Was at the gym-nearly everyone doing machine work had this press conference on. People were laughing and cheering. After it ended , I heard someone say “he ate them up and spat them out”. Lots of clapping after this remark. The people get it!

8. quintrillion says:

Only satisfaction equal to President Trump’s beat the press today is reading this thread composed by the loyal voracious Wolverines…and we can’t stop laughing and cheering for truth. Go Trump!

9. platypus says:

Conan the Barbarian is in the White House. And it is sweet.

10. wyntre says:

The sheer awesomeness of Trump’s presser is immeasurable.

On National TV, covered by ALL networks, in front of millions of viewers, he said what he has been telling his supporters for the past two years.

Now EVERYONE is receiving his message, unfiltered, raw, up-close and personal.

That was one of the top five most amazing performances I have ever seen.

11. Just Scott says:

Gotta bump L. Steve’s pic of the press conference.

12. Dora says:

13. Abster says:

Omg, Melbourne, FL rally will definitely be high energy. President Trump just set the tone. MAGA

14. Landslide says:

And what a Master Brander!! How many here now say “The Failing New York Times”?!? Simple, but brilliant.

15. Katherine McCoun says:

12 months ago we were all working toward beating the GOPe (could it really happen?) and dreaming of Candidate Trump for the General Election. Today, President Trump gives a press conference that was a beautiful thing to behold! Worth it all to see him up there today!

16. The Media, at least my takeaway from ABC ‘News’ is, they still think they’re winning. How they reach that conclusion, I don’t know, considering they lost the White House for Hillary.

The Media is lucky I’m not president. I’d be rescinding credentials.

17. Tejas Rob says:

Don’t know about the rest of you, but I’ve been a little flustered the past few days. Not giving up flustered, just mad as hell flustered. But this press conference was just the dose of medicine I needed. I got my feet back under me and cold anger focused. Ready for the rally this weekend.

18. redlegleader68 says:

Forgive my language here folks, but …

Great God Almighty!!! What an epic presentation. Trump being President, at the beginning -reading, mostly, just a little stiff with a few riffs thrown in.

But, when question time rolled around, and that Wiley Coyote Anvil went up, it was nothing short of E. P. I. C. I swear I’ve never seen a better beat down, evah!! Mrs. RedLeg joined me (“what’s going on in there?”) and she started cheering. OMG!!

• Howie says:

You know he is now watching the Boob Tube Bozos going crazy and laughing his ass off.

• The Boss says:

I had to do it…turned on Fox and they were re-running lengthy segments of the presser and not knowing quite what to do. But Shep Smith I will not watch. He’s too flaky.

Look for initial coordinated talking points by the 6:00 news hour ET with revisions throughout the night. By tomorrow morning, the pussy-hat wearing, menstruating men of the MSM will be dutifully reacting to their estrogen boosters and saying what a terrible man Trump was.

• Athena the Warrior says:

I’m beginning to think he might be doing that on purpose to fool the Swamp Media before he lowers the boom on them.

• Cow wow says:

Oh yea!!! Boom boom boom in that soft voice. When he gets that soft, they had better watch out πŸ‘

• The Boss says:

Mrs. Boss joined me as well redlegleader. This presser was better than some comedy clubs we’ve been to. (I think she was late for a hair appointment. My bad. And President Trump’s.)

• janc1955 says:

I knew the Q&A would be THE thing to allow DJT to vent his spleen, so I hustled the dogs out, and ran the vacuum AND the blender before he turned it over to the presstitutes to start asking their fake news questions. EPIC, indeed!

19. Howie says:

Desperate criminal MSM right back to Russian Ruse! Amazing they really are that stupid. Nattering nitwits of stupidity.

• Landslide says:

#RussiaRuse

• Awesomely unbelievable when he said they’d be happy if he bombed the Russian ship, but he’s NOT going to do that because he wants to give NEGOTIATION a chance.

And these same *%$# people keep saying he can’t be trusted with the nuclear button.

MAGA!!!!

• KBR says:

The liars won’t and did not say a word against Hillary who sold US Uranium to Russia.

I loved when Trump basically said “Not gonna tell ya! And I don’t have to!”

In other words, “None of your business!”

• ladypenquin says:

It also shows how ignorant these people are. 1) You can’t “bomb” a ship in international waters, 12 mile limit and it was outside of that, and 2) Major player countries do this all the time. It’s what countries do.

• KBR says:

They should be ashamed of their fakenews.
      Mostly they should be ashamed of breaking laws about collusion, and seditionary actions.

I see that “should be ashamed” as more than a gentle scolding.
      When a criminal is up for parole, whether he shows remorse has great bearing.

These guys are possibly going away for a long long time. IMO.

20. frededy says:

Now do the same to McCain and Ryan and the rest of the RINO plotters who are just waiting with long knives to plunge it into his back.. It’s time to call out Mccain in a very extreme way…I can not tolerate these worthless do nothings attacking and slandering on a daily basis……..

21. labrat says:

Power went out. Missed the whole thing. 😦 Please post the video when it’s up.

22. cycle1 says:

• Guyver1 says:

It was a massacre of epic proportions!!!
      He carpet bombed the MSM with truth bombs, and in their faces.
      OMG, and the ‘deer in the headlights’ look on their faces- glorious!
      Absolutely the most amazing presser this 61 year old has seen in his entire life!
      I guess PT just crashed through another ‘ceiling’… Bwaaahahahaha!
      God bless and guide President Trump!
      Maga!

23. wyntre says:

Instant Replay.
    Trump DEMOLISHES CNN.

24. wyntre says:

25. Rickster says:

That presser reminded me of the 70’s Batman tv show. The only thing missing was the “Wham, Kapow, Blam, an Oof.”

26. Sandra-VA says:

What an amazing thing to watch! I was glued to the TV and smiling ear to ear… he totally ROCKED that press conference! Dare I say it was better than a rally….

I have never ever watched a Presidential press conference as good as this one! LOVED IT and LOVE President Trump – truth teller! πŸ˜€

27. Cheezus says:

Can the reporter please contact the Congressional Black Caucus, they’ve been ignoring POTUS calls to meet with them? I spit out my coffee!

God bless our President, Donald J. Trump!

28. Michelle says:

The one sad thing is that Trump was sincerely trying to get the press to help themselves, telling them “nobody believes you”. He wasn’t being mean; he was trying to show them what they’ve done to themselves. Like staging an intervention so they can do better. But they just don’t see it that way and have no interest in saving their dignity and honor (and ratings).

• KBR says:

Not to mention their behinds.

• elize says:

Exactly, that part stuck with me….Trump tells them, “MSM Americans don’t trust you!!!! I ‘m telling you how to fix it but you won’t listen!”

• LBH says:

I respectfully disagree. The reporters in that room are doing the bidding of their bosses. Trump wasn’t trying to stage an intervention for them; he can’t change their behavior unless they disassociate with their employers. The two-fold, and IMO, accurate intention of this presser was to educate the average citizen on the specifics of why the press is malicious and untruthful while also putting the bosses on notice that he will continue to call them out and put the screws to their agendas. He also used the venue to state that the leaks were criminal and strongly suggested that those responsible would face justice. Fun day!

29. gary says:

Trump is awesome! I have never seen a guy take on the media like that, and he was so relaxed and to the point.

MSM is toast! Either MSM starts reporting responsibly or they die a thousand deaths. I could envision a day where we block the entrances to NY Times and Washington post or hold signs to boycott CNN, and other rag papers.

It would be nice to see MSM be encouraging to Americans again. We want hope. We want to see ways in which things are improving. No toilet crap MSM tries to sell us.

30. wyntre says:

31. rumpole2 says:

Shep Smith coming up… could be a laugh a minute.. he wont be happy LOL

32. Bull Durham says:

Ripped Them A New One
    From the Latin derivative, Rippitus Aholus, Literally: “Ripping one a new A**Hole”

33. wyntre says:

34. brucefdb says:

Yes, and now we have a rally Saturday and in 2 weeks he can give them hell in his first SOTU. This was fun.

35. nole2016 says:

Trump went full nuclear on the fake press this afternoon. God, I love it. β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘

36. CountryclassVulgarian says:

Watched all of it. It was beautiful to see. I am so proud of our President.

37. realcapedcrusader says:

Jake over on “very fake news” is still trying to equate Wikileaks info with the same importance as the top secret leaks coming from the intelligent dept. and given to the media. This man is truley a moron, a10 year old could see the difference. He is so full of hate, as are others at CNN, they offer proof that the Trump “derangement syndrome” is real.

Shep Smith just started, I’m outta here, gotta go wash the Jeep.

38. G3 says:

Mr. Bannon – The Opposition Party all lined up….
    Wonderful Day, Mr. President Trump

39. rumpole2 says:

Trump: “The leaks are real but the news is fake”

Shep Smith says “that makes no sense at all”… confirmation that Shep Smith is a dumb as a sack of rocks.

40. Mickey Wasp says:

The Presidential Demolition Derby – President Trump in his M2A3 Bradley with the M270 Multiple Launch Rocket System and the media in their eco-friendly hybred compact ‘smart cars’ …

41. JoD says:

Special request…
    Could someone repost that incredible picture of President Trump with his chin resting in his hand and that ..I’ve so got this smile?

42. DontWatchFakeNews says:

To the CNN crew at the rally where I threw my Trump sign at them while shouting CNN SUCKS! … Can I please have my sign back?

43. redsequin4 says:

That was an epic takedown of the MSM, I wish it could have lasted all day. #LIKEABOSS

44. Brian Drake says:

The harpies are in meltdown mode today over this press conference. Too much to quote but here’s the winner:

“This is totalitarianism happening right before our eyes!”

45. Bull Durham says:

This Presidential performance is what we have been saying he must do frequently. He gets his power and authority from the Movement. And the Movement can’t be hacked, misled, blocked, scammed, Faked or defeated.

We are the America he came to make greater. And he must stay connected.

46. redsequin4 says:

The Trump hater over at Faux, SSmith is trashing the President per usual. CNN is going nuts…LMAO!!

47. pyromancer76 says:

He did a beautiful job of telling them the truth — that they are hellish and traitors — in a respectful and humorous way.

48. jwingermany says:

I am smiling sooooo bigly big league…that my ears have teeth! πŸ™‚