President Trump Press Conference – Ongoing Live Stream *Update* Video Added…

President Trump holding a press conference from the White House.

Live Stream LinkAlternate Live stream

update-1Update: Video Added

trump-lion-bitch-slapper

This entry was posted in media bias, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,116 Responses to President Trump Press Conference – Ongoing Live Stream *Update* Video Added…

1. Dixie says:

1,052 comments and only 31 “likes” on this thread. So everybody likes to comment but only 31 wants to give Sundance credit for posting it?

Thank you Sundance for giving us this opportunity to watch the press conference again and to comment about it on your website.

• Tejas Rob says:

You must have a wordpress account to “like” anything here. I don’t, as well as many others.

• deh3k says:

Thanks for reminding us that we can like these articles up at the end of the article, just before comments begin!!

• justfactsplz says:

I am late coming to this thread and noticed that myself when I liked Sundance’s article. That is terrible with that many comments but I can’t even keep up with all of the new posters there are so many every day.

• ladypenquin says:

Sorry, I’ve never had a clue that I could “like” the post up there with the “bloggers.” Didn’t realize that was for anyone. As regards WordPress, I’m clueless as to how mine works, someone set it up for me 8 yrs ago when I blogged on another site.

Appreciative remarks are frequently made throughout all of Sundance’s articles, so would never want him to think we didn’t let him know how grateful we are for his work. This is the only sane place on the internet… including the folks who have so much knowledge and share it in the threads. 🙂

• 4bleu says:

gee. have been in a perpetual state of J’ADORE since 2015

2. TheseTruths says:

I just watched the press conference. My take: MORE, straight from Pres. Trump. I think part of the angst and depression here has been because we hadn’t heard him speak at length for a while. And it is so gratifying that he is the same person who campaigned and he is keeping his promises. Simply amazing.

3. Beverly says:

OOOkay, time for Salt n’ Pepa’s Donaldus Magnus Theme Song:

“Whatta man, whatta man, what a mighty good man”

Know what I mean? 😉

4. Atticus says:

DJT needs to hold these pressers in prime time.
    Then he’d reach even more citizens.

5. gary lacey says: