President Trump and Vice-President Mike Pence participate in the swearing in ceremony for Attorney General Jeff Sessions:

During the swearing in of Attorney General Jeff Sessions President Donald Trump discussed his signing of three executive orders, including ones targeting transnational drug cartels and those who commit crimes against law enforcement.

“These dangerous times require a determined attorney general,” Trump said at an Oval Office ceremony for Sessions, who said rising crime is a “dangerous, permanent trend” in the United States and also promised to “end this lawlessness” of illegal immigration.

jeff-sessions-2

sessions-swearing-in

This entry was posted in AG Jeff Sessions, media bias, Mike pence, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

103 Responses to President Trump Remarks During Attorney General Jeff Sessions White House Swearing In Ceremony (Video)…

1. Marygrace Powers says:

God Bless Attorney General Jeff Sessions/ LAW AND ORDER/

2. Eric Kennedy says:

I thought the most interesting thing that came out of this was the first (of three) Executive Orders on combating transnational criminal organizations.

3. Snow White says:

God bless our attorney general Jeff Sessions ❤❤❤love the smile on his face. What an awesome man.

4. I love the way Trump directs and empowers his people with Executive Actions as soon as they come online. Here is my favorite tidbit from the intro

• Fe says:

Dave, you are such an inspiration, love your enthusiasm and I thank you for your posts and tweets keeping us up to date with the Senate Games, and for the tracker you created.

5. fedback says:

A message from Attorney General Sessions to Justice Department employees

6. MIKE says:

These three in the picture are some BAD HOMBRES. In time, i hope AG Sessions’ nickname becomes “street sweeper Sessions”

7. catmom says:

Thank God! 🙏

8. fred5678 says:

MUST READ to see where new AG is coming from and why he and POTUS Trump are a NATURAL TEAM!!

He published his 25 page Roadmap to GOP Victory in January 2015!! He hand delivered it to every GOP member of Congress. Nobody read it — except Donald J. Trump!!!

Link to full orig doc is now bad. Don’t know where it is now that sessions.gov is obsolete.

9. doit4atlas says:

This swearing in ceremony was the BEST of all! These two men formed a partnership long ago to save America, and they damn well might DO IT!

• muffyroberts says:

They will do as much as they can get away with to save the USA. We have the liberals and the GOPe in Congress to contend with. However, Trump knows how to make a deal. And they won’t have to sign their soul away, to make it.🤝

• Fe says:

We Cubs fans had a mantra last season that I believes works well here: “it’s gonna happen”. Just like us Cubs fans have suffered through such a long drought of not winning, so shall it be true of our country. Cubs were winners again in 2016 just like DJT. And as we press on law and order will be restored because we are winning and it’s gonna happen.

10. JohnPaulJohnes says:

Who else was waiting for Sessions to hold up a slice of pizza? /jk

I’m looking forward to encouraging and upholding Law & Order with AG Sessions.

11. navysquid says:

It will be nice to see THE LAW actually applied moving forward and NOT the LAW BY POLITICS.

12. tappin52 says:

It is disheartening to see the volume of evil amassed against this administration and these good men. I pray for their strength to stay the course and drain the nasty swamp. I have never in my life seen the amount of poisonous vitriol and outright lying being flung around as is happening now. I think that I need to shut everything off for a bit so that I can re-steel my spirit.

13. Lady K says:

What a wonderful man, what a wonderful day! President Trump saying, “a new era of justice begins and begins right now” need not be taken lightly – we know he means what he says and says what he means. Congratulations Attorney General Sessions!

14. Patriot 1 says:

I think the United STates might just get it’s justice department back. Pray for God’s wisdom and watch over Attorney General Sessions.

• Ploni says:

THE most amazing and wonderful thing about the Trump Administration is its adamance to mention G-d’s Name in its public pronouncements.

Amazing and wonderful.

Truly from the heart.

THIS is what has gone wrong for our nation!

Certainly, now, we will return to what we are supposed to be.

15. MrE says:

All I could think of while watching the ceremony, was that our police and LEO’s finally have the support and backing of our government. Dang near drove me to tears – and I can’t even imagine how they (LE) are feeling.

16. paulinFL says:

After several weeks of guffawing this SJW extreme leftist has officially withdrawn from the conversation. If one reads through this it is easy to tell the SJW extreme leftist below literally is unable to deal with reality.

I call this winning!!!!!!!! and I want more winning!!! 🙂

Extreme SJW leftist:
    If we cannot discuss these subjects then please do not send me anything related to politics. I am trying to deal with how I feel about all this, and I am very disturbed by your willingness to accept Chump in any way, so this all just rubs salt in the wound. You really do not seem to understand how badly this impacts me and how hard it is for me to deal with each day now. I truly do not believe we have much longer before things get so bad we all desperately wish we had made a different choice. If you think the depression was bad, what is coming may be far worse. While I cannot be certain it will happen, the probability is far higher than my comfort zone, so I am deeply anxious every day now. I try to avoid it but it is not something I can control, and as each day unfolds and events go from bad to worse, it just gets worse. I am strong enough to get through it, yes, but I do not need pokes and salt in my wounds.

I have learned that my views are very different from yours in ways that I am not at all comfortable with. You seem able to accept bad behavior that I find well beyond unacceptable, and that is disturbing to me in a way that I do not feel you can understand – I say this based on numerous conversations where you clearly cannot fathom how I feel. Not even close. So it becomes very painful to try to discuss any of this with you, so I am choosing not to.

I cannot associate with people like Chump, and the same goes for anyone that accepts what he does, for that is accepting evil and even embracing it in some cases, and that is not what I want to associate with. The very fact that someone can see Chump and the Republicans as acceptable in any way is just too far away from my comfort zone. And I definitely do not agree that we need change so badly that any change is better than no change, and those discussion also impact me because I resent the fact that we just destroyed our country because we are a bunch of whining spoiled brats. We have no idea of what true hardship is yet we just flushed our country down the toilet because we think we have it hard. I am so sick and tired of hearing this bullshit it is not something I can stomach any more given the reality of things and how hard they can be. And above all, if things are truly that hard, then why did we just do the worst possible thing if our goal is to fix things? Yet when I try to point this out I get really stupid responses that any rational person would just puke at. I can only take so much stupidity, and so now I am just stupided out. I cannot deal with any more stupidity.

I am deeply upset at what happened and unlike you I can see very dark times ahead if something does not happen to change our course. Since I have zero evidence of any such change and little confidence any such change can take place I cannot discuss this with people that actually see some good in nastiness and who will not respect the evidence.

I am really struggling, not just with you but with some friends as well. I am so horrified and repulsed by Chump and what is going on that I cannot associate with people that support it in any way. It is too painful, and the profound ignorance I am running into on a regular basis is just too frustrating.

So please do not send me any political emails of any kind if you are not willing to have evidence based discussions and are not willing to call out Chump on all of his bad behavior. Whatever tiny margin of good there may be in there – and I do acknowledge that there will be some no matter what, it cannot all be bad – is not nearly enough to justify the horrific nastiness I see all around now.

For example of this behavior just look at what they did to Elizabeth Warren. It shows without any doubt how our country is being run now, and if you think the Democrats are no different than Republicans then we cannot really have a conversation as we have very different universes we inhabit.

I am sorry, but this is all too much for me. I am not liking anything I see, and it is really making me question what kind of people make up our country. I do not like what I see at all, and your emails remind me too strongly of this from people too close to me for these feelings to be comfortable.

17. alliwantissometruth says:

You know, I had the weirdest dream. I dreamt in America in 2017, violent street gangs & thugs, drug dealers, cartels, cop killers, illegal aliens, etc., were no longer looked upon by our government as oppressed social justice victims & hero’s

I dreamt our government was finally going to get tough on illegal immigration & build a real wall

I dreamt our government was going to get tough on governmental corruption & start working for the people again

I mean, this has to be a dream, right?

Donald Trump can’t really be our President, can he?

Jeff Sessions can’t really be our Attorney General, can he?

Seriously, this is all like a dream, a wonderful, fantastic beautiful dream

After Obama, Holder & Lynch, we now have Trump & Sessions. The absolute complete opposite in honor, duty, integrity, maturity & honesty

Man, this is going to be a long dream

• MrE says:

And it’s one that I hope we never wake from.

• RichieM says:

I Had a Dream…

Mayors, governors, police captains and Attorneys General from Demonrat run cities and states hold a joint national press conference.
      “Listen up! We didn’t want to believe it, but your relentless violence, felonies and homicides have convinced us.
      Attention! As of today:
      1. Machine guns are standard police force issue.
      2. Drug dealers, muggers, looters and rioters will be SHOT ON SIGHT. NO WARNINGS.
      3. BLM and other anarchists arriving from out of town will be SHOT ON SIGHT. NO WARNINGS. George Soros or the DNC can pay for your funerals and hearse rides home. We will not.
      4. Real American citizens with clean records may immediately obtain concealed or open carry permits of any caliber.
      5. From today forward the watchword is this:
      Law-Abiding Citizens’ Lives Matter.
      6. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Our aim with this new policy is restoring civilization to the civilized.”
      Thunderous applause is heard nationwide!!!

Then I woke up.

Blessings on our new AG Jeff Sessions.

18. Craig W. Gordon says:

Get’er dun.

19. citizen817 says:

20. Deb says:

God bless Attorney General Sessions!

21. Beniah says:

Better add Mr Sessions to my prayers it’s going to a rough time for all of us .

22. Mickey Wasp says:

President Trump, while I wholeheartedly agree and commend your Executive Directives to Attorney General Jeff Sessions on the day of his swearing in, another issue is of great concern to me and millions of others, and attacking it could bring many citizen-statesmen into Congress.
    Getting AG Sessions’ US Attorney’s investigating teams to focus nationally on voter fraud. Investigate known and proven voter fraud locations – Miami, Detroit, Atlanta, San Antonio, Phoenix, Los Angeles, Milwaukee, Richmond, Columbus, Las Vegas, St Louis, Baltimore, etc … Make the precinct election officials sweat prosecution. While the democrats in congress will make up narratives of voter suppression – make sure the local election officials know they will be the ones prosecuted – not the congressional incumbents / candidates they are cheating for.
    The investigation of voter irregularities (fraud) will take months and then the cleaning up that mess will take more time. The voter fraud issue needs to be taken care of before the next election cycle. Freeze the cheating UniParty out of congressional seats.

23. R-C says:

I watched AG Sessions’ remarks in the Oval Office a few times over, just to make sure I didn’t miss anything.

Mr. Sessions will be a formidable AG, indeed. Throughout his remarks, one can sense he understands the gravity of the oath he has taken. He also understands his department like few others before him–he’s an experienced US Attorney who has ‘walked the walk’ for more than a decade.

Mr. Sessions’ remarks also prove he knows well the challenges we face. Our DoJ is no longer in the hands of those who would bend the system for their own nefarious ends. We now have an honorable man at the helm, and a man who respects the US Constitution and the Rule of Law.

From rampant crime to illegal immigration, to terrorism, Sessions understands the scope of the problems we face and will–at long last–place the US Justice Department squarely in place to deal with those problems, rather than contribute to the problems as was done under Holder and Lynch.

I suspect that morale at US DoJ has just gone through the roof.

24. IMO says:

The planets are aligning

25. Mike diamond says:

The department of justice is once again a agency we can be proud of Loretta lynch draged it through the mud and so did eric holder! Now we have a real doj again.! Thank God!

26. jmclever says:

First order of business. Drop the lawsuit against Little Sisters of the Poor and all other such cases!

27. fleporeblog says:

Folks did you notice in the video of AG Sessions when greeting folks at the DOJ? He had a few FBI agents walking with him. No other Secretary that spoke to his/her folks had FBI agents walking with him. This tells me that there may have been threats against his life or they are concerned about his life. This man is so essential to draining the swamp. If this pedophilia is real and arrests are imminent, this man needs all the protection in the world. Please keep AG Sessions in your prayers.

28. Fe says:

So proud of our President, and our new fabulous AG Jeff Sessions. May God bless them with every success as they put back the law and order we have been missing for a very long time.

29. El Torito says:

This made me weep with hope for our country. There’s still hope.

30. Stevek says:

God Bless America!

31. rsanchez1990 says:

What a great man, Jeff Sessions. He was one of the first to board the Trump Train because he saw that he and Trump shared a resolve to tackle the lawlessness we’ve seen around our country over the past eight years, and a desire to simply enforce our country’s laws. That really comes through in Sessions’s remarks here. He’s the first good guy we have as Attorney General in a long time!

Congratulations Attorney General Jeff Sessions, God bless and good luck!

32. This was a very sweet ceremony. Made me smile.