Media’s Use of ‘Mamet Principle’ Running on Autopilot…

Liberal turned conservative David Mamet famously said:

The current Mostly Swamp Media’s (MSM) approach toward espousing their narratives is highly dependent on media’s use of Mamet’s truism.  Consider:

elian-gonzalezExample #1 – The media argument against President Trump’s executive order -temporarily suspending visa approvals from seven countries of concern- drags out the customary injured parties of children and families etc….  While simultaneously avoiding the legal repatriation of Elian Gonzalez to Cuba which asserted the courts were powerless to stop President Clinton: “It is the duty of the Congress and of the executive branch to exercise political will,” and “in no context is the executive branch entitled to more deference than in the context of foreign affairs.” (link)

arizona-illegal-3Example #2 – The media spins a sad tale of Guadalupe García de Rayos being picked up last night for deportation by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)…. while simultaneously avoiding reporting on her prior felony arrest for identity theft, using a fake social security number, and a subsequent 2013 criminal deportation order which was unenforced under the previous administration. (link)  Yes, Mrs de Rayos was arrested for deportation as a priority “criminal illegal alien“.

jake-tapper-has-sadExample #3 – Oh how Jake Tapper clutched his pearls Tuesday and decried a “lie” from President Trump’s saying: “the U.S. murder rate is at a 47 year high…. While simultaneously overlooking accuracy within the statement: “the rate of increase for the U.S. murder rate is at a 47-year high.”   I guess it would have been too difficult to do a little one click research and discover Trump’s non-parsed statement was essentially accurate.

Example #4 – “Muslim Ban, Muslim Ban, Muslim Ban” – oh, the humanity, so sayeth the swamp guardians; despite there being no such thing as a Muslim Ban within the executive order etc… but don’t expect the same MSM constructionists to even think about reporting on the latest poll of Ten EU nations which show Europe writ large, does –in fact- bigly support a Muslim Immigration Ban.

In total 55% of Europeans agree Muslim immigration should be stopped, only 20% disagree.  Gotta’ apply a liberal dose of Mamet-level convenient ignorance all over that last part if the MSM want to continue selling the Bad President Trump narrative.

eu-muslim-bantrump-complicated-businessEurope Wants A Muslim Ban !

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, Dem Hypocrisy, media bias, Muslim Grievance Industry - MGI, Police action, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

216 Responses to Media’s Use of ‘Mamet Principle’ Running on Autopilot…

1. The Recent Republican says:

“Muslim Ban, Muslim Ban, Muslim Ban”

God, I wish it were a Muslim ban. Should have been put into effect after 9/11.

• rhcrest says:

Yeah no kidding. I couldn’t believe that Bush not only didn’t close the doors after 9/11 but he opened up the floodgates! So infuriating. I don’t want them here whether or not they are violent – that is besides the point. They are colonizing us just like the colonized Lebanon when it was a beautiful peaceful prosperous country- the Paris of the Middle East. When there were enough of them the call to jihad was made and then the killing started and now we have the Lebanon of today – a total craphole. They are incompatible with our western civilized way of life. Period

• fred2w says:

As R C explains below, Dubya was a globalist. When you understand that, his policies on Islam make more sense.

• free2313 says:

“They are incompatible with our western civilized way of life.”
        They are not even compatible with their neighbors. They are total misogynists, from hatred of their mothers, sisters, wives and daughters etc. They have a tribal mentality and can’t think for themselves, they are always in search of their caliphate, the head hater…
        Do not trust the Barbarian Muslims, never ever trust them….

• Dizzy says:

Islam has bloody borders. Even with their “fellow” Muhammadeans.

I am convinced that a great deal of the money-masters and politicians know that their mass importation is a means of genocide by proxy. Want to kill western civilization? Destroy the Europeans that built it.

• LCSmom says:

He should have built the wall too. He threw away all of his political capital trying to democratize the Middle East. Such a waste of the money, the military and all those lost lives.

Between him and Obama – 16 years of destruction here and over there.

• “Religion of peace” my ass! With that mischaracterization Bush more than nullified any gains he might have made on the battlefield.

Islam is a predatory political ideology, not a religion. And, Islam is not about peace, but about violent submission. It is a political ideology perfectly tailored for a culture of inbred, low IQ, goat molesters.

• islam, to which muslims devote themselves, is incompatible with human existence. Murder, rape, pedophilia, slavery, genocide, suicide, idolatry. Everyone and anyone who supports it supports those tenets and they are delusional and mentally ill.

There are no moderate (liberal) or immoderate (extreme) positions in islam. It creates a cognitive dissonance that islamists don’t and can’t accept. For them islam is perfect and complete with no qualifiers. Turkish President Erdogan said, “These descriptions are very ugly, it is offensive and an insult to our religion. There is no moderate or immoderate Islam. Islam is Islam and that’s it.” Many islamic imams have said as much.

Thus whatever they do is perfect and hence they can not see any of it as terrorism. It just doesn’t fit. The lies are fully accepted as truths based on the foundation that islam is all and perfect. Beheading, rape, murder is not, they believe, extreme it is just what islam requires and is allowed. islam will never and has never contributed anything to the human condition.

For those who are not steeped in islam the cognitive dissonance is huge, so to solve it choices are made to give the most comfort to one’s selfishness. Ignore it, it has nothing to do with me, compromise with it (go along to get along, which takes many forms. I’ll wear a hijab, I won’t discuss it, I’ll go out of my way to be nice (open the door for them, let them be first in line, smile extra nice)), deny the truth of it (some either refuse or can not see and accept the horror of it), substitute some moral reason or personal value to deny it (It is wrong to be intolerant, surely there are some good people, I can be friends and help them, etc.)

These are often deployed together, some simultaneously. Often it involves the action of projecting one’s own values and beliefs onto the the islamic adherent.

The moral level of achievement attained in society other than islam, for care of other humans; medical, rescue (groups move heaven and earth to save one in crisis), law, rights, has risen above what the god of islam espouses in his quran. For creatures to rise above the moral capacity of a god simply shows he is not a god.

People who support islam need to be called out. Women who support it need to be called out for the extreme misogyny that they support. Men for rape and murder they support.

• GenEarly says:

Islam is Incompatible with any and everything but Islam, even within Islam, killing each other is their most popular “Religious” sport. Even the Buddhists in Myanmar are fighting the Muslims.
        But ProgreSSives here in the USSA can COEXIST with all manner of vermin, except anyone who disagrees with them, just like their Muslim Comrades.

• Fe says:

Muh Muslim, resist them much.

• sDee says:

Interestingly, Bush expanded quotas for immigration from muslim countries after 9/11.

• R-C says:

Bush. Globalism, exposed.

• DeWalt says:

If you look at Miami and South Florida in the late 70’s and early 80’s you saw the test run for today’s issues. Look at what is happening through the prism of Narco dollars and who is getting rich.
        Those who make tons of cash off money laundering do not want the routes closed. In the 70’s and 80’s and 90’s it was Bush/Clinton. 2000,s it’s Bush/Clinton’s. We went from marijuana and cocaine routes to Heroin, Cocaine, Meth routes.
        The good guys begin to get a handle on it, the politicians change the routes. Thus if you close off the Middle East and European routes, the political class will have to cozy up to China for new routes. This is already happening. Look at the way the Chinese are laundering Heroin, Meth, and other synthetic drug money by the amount of purchasing of property and businesses on the west coast.
        I can go on about the Bush’s and the Mexicans after Pablo and crew got shut down in Columbia, but, you get the idea. The only war on drugs is at the local level.

• spacette55 says:

“AMERICAN MADE” is a new $80,000,000 Tom Cruise film about the undercover CIA drug running in Florida and Mena, Arkansas in the 1980s. Tom plays Barry Seal. Other characters include “Bubba”, George W Bush, Jorge Ochoa, Fawn Hall, Oliver North and an assortment of Arkansas State Troopers.

It was originally scheduled for release Sept, 2016
          Rescheduled release date Jan 2017
          Current release date is Sept 29, 2017.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Cool. I’ll bet any amount of money that somebody in the pipeline was paid well to slow-walk THAT one past the election.

• spacette55 says:

Hillary’s BFF in Hollywood is the mega-producer Harvey Weinstein. He bought the english language rights to the May 2012 french documentary “Oath of Tobruck” that celebrated Hillary’s role in the Libyan Uprising. The plan was to use it for Obama’s 2012 campaign. After Benghazi, it never saw the light of day. One of the Hillary emails to Huma on the morning of 9/11/2012 was an inquiry about that documentary.

It wouldn’t be at all surprising if Weinstein was involved with the delays and title change of “American Made” (original title was MENA)

• Bush lost me when he said he had looked into Putin’s eyes “and got a sense of his soul.” I seriously doubt whether Pres. Trump is that idiotic. Sure he thinks he may be able to deal with him, but seeing his soul???? Not businesslike.

• Bob says:

Not only a Muslim ban but Islam needs to be made illegal internationally and all Muslims in the US need to be reunited with their homelands.

• kowalski says:

I can picture Monty Python’s Spam skit going with those words! LOL

• kinthenorthwest says:

After 9/11 Americans were supposed to be more tolerant of Muslims.
      Many Muslims were reporting discrimination from Americans, with over a 1/3 being erroneous. I know personally of two…Some of the Erroneous reports from Muslims were actually Muslims threatening the customers, and the reporting them after the customer reacted.
      Friend & I went to a dry cleaners in LA–Didn’t really ever think about who owned it. After depositing our clothes, we were told that the towers was only the beginning. We just pretty much ran & had our husbands pick up the clothes. Later we found out that he was reporting people for discrimination.

• Will Davis says:

Exactly. I actually wanted a halt to all immigration for five years after 9-11. The country needed a break and a breathing space to get a handle on the swarms of people trying to get into the US. After that, Careful, vetted and limited immigration allowed to professionals and those that they can show they won’t be living on benefits.

But….no Muslims ever. No work visas, no student visas…no visas to Muslims at all.

• jstanley01 says:

Dubya said, “Islam is peace,” on September 17, 2001. Furthermore he said, “These acts of violence against innocents violate the fundamental tenets of the Islamic faith. And it’s important for my fellow Americans to understand that.”

So yes, absolutely, he was as stupid as the libtards proclaimed him to be…

2. LP says:

I am beginning to think that the ‘mamet principle’ is a sign of genetic damage. Perhaps their DNA has been damaged by an adversity to facts and truth. We need research grants to investigate this phenomenon.

• CM-TX says:

Ask & you shall receive…

A fellow Scientist shared this on here yesterday. It gave me great satisfaction on reading.😁
      And it’s worth posting again for those who missed it:

“LIBERALISM is caused by a DEFECTIVE CHROMOSOME” – Seriously!

Research Team:
      The Wyoming Institute of Technology
      | Founded in 1943 as one of America’s first independently-owned nuclear science facilities has been at the forefront of scientific research and advancement in the United States for more than seventy years,… |

• Political Reviewer says:

Because I have.been a close friend of a loopy liberal for over 15 years, I have seen the Mamet Principle in action, close up and personal. The past few days have been especially difficult with her, and it’s time for me to end the friendship. Very sad but necessary, because
      Liberalism really is a mental illness.Thank you, Sundance, for coming to the rescue of my sanity yet again. (Political Reviewer breathes sigh of relief.)

• Sentient says:

At least you’re not married to her.

• Political Reviewer says:

I’d like to say “true ’nuff,” but her husband is equally as liberal and far more dangerous due to the elected political position he holds. After I got kicked out of their liberal kingdom a couple of nights ago (by five text message over the course of three minutes) I shared with my husband and told him, “I’ve had it. Can’t deal with her mental illness any longer.” Suddenly the clouds parted and the sunlight brought a tremendous clearing of mind to me. The sudden revelation and relief was an amazing experience. It was a though I had been unshackled from the heavy chains binding my body, soul and spirit.

Last night I received another text message containing a rather insipid apology to which I did not…and will not…reply. Liberals truly are strange people with twisted, corrupted minds, and they will cripple and crush your soul. Their hatred knows no bounds and (from my experience) they fully expect that anyone involved with them…for any reason…will hate what they hate and whom they hate. Being a rational, sane, logical-thinking person has no place in their upside-down, inside-out world. Grrr…

All of the above is to say how very much I appreciate the CTH, Sundance, and all of my fellow Treepers. I don’t remember how I stumbled upon this website after leaving HA, but here I am and here I plan to stay.

God bless you all.
          Political Reviewer

• paper doll says:

You are wise not to reply… that way they must face their own words…no come back beats silence…..Great to finally leave an abusive relationship. Congratulations.

• Phil aka Felipe says:

Political Reviewer, God bless you as well.

Here are both Old Testament and New Testament Scriptures citing the same principle:

Can two walk together, except they be agreed? Amos 3:3

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. 2 Corinthians 6:14-18

See also Psalm 1

• MTeresa says:

I know what you mean. I’m surrounded by the same mental illness. Distance…….and sanity is a good thing.

• Sloth1963 says:

Not only is liberalism a disease, it is contagious. Time at the Treehousecan be an effective antidote. 🙂

• daughnworks247 says:

Years ago, my boyfriend (now husband) and I were cleaning out his family home and I noticed a tag sale, down the street, in pricey Wellesley, MA. The couple holding the yard sale were down-sizing and selling what looked like their wedding silver, which I wanted for my B&B. The wife was transparently shallow and kissed my feet because she assumed I was rich….. because I had a B&B (In fact, lots of toilets and laundry in my world).
          Well…,
          We came upon a poster which was done in wispy rainbow colors and described the virtues of an “artist”.
          My boyfriend’s ex-wife was such an artist and I started howling with laughter as I read out loud.
          1. Give away money to make people feel better. (just stab me in the heart why don’t you)
          2. Paperwork is for other people. Your job is to CREATE!
          3. Don’t worry about being late – life waits for you.
          4. Unplug from family and phones to perfect your creative process.
          5. Artists are the rare jewels of humanity.
          It went on and on with self-absorbed dribble, irresponsible personal finance, and an attitude which child protective services would consider “not ideal”.
          I suggested we buy the poster, take it home, and turn it into a dart board to help purge the boyfriend’s ex-wife from our relationship. Boyfriend LOVED the idea.
          Meanwhile, the wife was watching us and so was her husband. He was chuckling and she looked sick.
          …. and there it is.

P.S. Yes, I love and admire artists. This is not a knock against artists but rather a knock against being irresponsible. We could survive without them but they certainly make our world more beautiful.

• paper doll says:

Indeed. In my experience real artists are very responsible people! You don’t get to stay one if you aren’t. This poster was unconsciously lampooning those posing as artists…..glamorizing irresponsible…..and damn funny ! lol

• singingsoul says:

I am very creative and do a lo of artistic stuff. Some I even sold at the local museum.
              I am vey intuitive and am still a conservative.
              I was told by my spiritual director to develop more the other side of my brain. I believe we can be right brain and left brain. We have choices how we use our brain. God gave us choices and we have responsibility what we do with the gifts we are given. We can use them for negative purposes or positive purposes. I always feel I go from room to room and it takes effort my effort to go from the right to the left brain.

• kinthenorthwest says:

My daughter posted ELizabeth Warren’s video, and now this came up. So tempted to post it, so my daughter can see the error of her ways. Its all over FB so I am sure she will see it on someone’s FB page.
        Elizabeth Warren ‘Silenced’ Again After Video Surfaces of MLK’s Wife Thanking Senator Sessions

• Ozzie says:

I lost my mom, sister, brother, nephew, nieces, and all their offspring to liberal cancer. I am a survivor, the great physician healed me.

• Best advice I ever got came some 15 years ago from an inspirational speaker whose topic was something like, How to Make Your Life Wonderful.
          One of the first precepts was, “Stay away from toxic people.” I consider liberals toxic. After following that advice, I’m a happy woman to this day.

• Your Tour Guide says:

Was interested in Tapper’s picture. A lot of purple in the background, some purple in
      his pocket. Is he signaling something ?

• Ever notice that liberals tend to flock to the social sciences and conservatives to the physical sciences?

• boogywstew says:

One of my favorite lines in all of moviedom is from “Ghostbusters” when Dan Aykroyd’s character remarks to the other ghostbusters upon their being booted out of the university for being “frauds”, “charlatans” and “very poor scientists”, ” You don’t know what it’s like working in the private sector … they expect results!”

3. yakmaster2 says:

“In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…”

Yes, and the Liberal spokespeople always back up their illogic using other Liberals (who also “pretend not to know things.”) That way they don’t look ignorant because they’re surrounded by others also pretending to be ignorant. Their target audience is the genuinely ignorant; fortunately for Liberals, there’s a great many folks too lazy or too herd comfortable to educate themselves.

4. All media has pretended that the lies told to the U.S. citizens to get ACA, Obamacare passed were innocent necessary lies. Many though have used the word fraud, quite apt, but avoided the major federal criminal code section on it which is 18 U.S. Code § 371 – Conspiracy to commit offense or to defraud United States

It would surprise most that some nearly seven years after its March 23, 2010 signing, this major set of crimes is available for indictments of the many Democratic co-conspirators who perpetrated this fraud not in their safe area in their respective chambers, but in public in their home districts.

There appears to be no statute of limitations problems as anyone familiar with conspiracy law might recognize.

5. KBR says:

Look for the very next time that a MSM lie about a crime or catastrophe immediately causes
    Actual damage (results in riots?)
    LEO’s or public safety to be diverted from their duties

It shouldn’t take very long, as that has been their modus operandi for quite a while.

Then file complaints:

Also write your congressman a letter insisting that willful media lies are harmful even when the damages are not “immediate.” Ask for legislation with teeth that FCC can use to
    STOP THE MSM LIES!

6. Niagara Frontier says:

Would another example of the principle be pretending not to know that a former POTUS also made disparaging remarks about judges and the judicial system?

At a State of the Union speech in front of Congress and the Supreme Court justices themselves, Obama questioned the legitimacy of judicial decisions. Also, in defense of the ACA, he warned of “unelected” justices nixing a law passed by a “democratically elected Congress.” He regularly opined on pending court decisions.

7. JAS says:

Example #3 – it’s not a “clever” thing the MSM does. It is just plain, unadulterated stupidity to ignore the word “rate” as the critical qualifier in Trump’s statement while decrying it as a lie. And calling it a lie implies intent and malfeasance. So, it’s a stupidity twofer.

I think these people operate from their own cognitive level while wrongly assuming that all people are at a lesser level than theirs. That is not even remotely true these days, when anyone on the net can become more cognizant than the MSM “estupidos” just by reading the truth about any argument and the logic contained therein.

They really are looking like the fools they are, exposed for all to see.

8. GKC says:

The level of apathy and outright contempt for the Gonzalez family among media was appalling. I will never forget the idiot Letterman joking about “the creepy guy in the closet”.

9. Bruce says:

Propagandists masquerading as MEDIA use all kinds of deception and lies to steal our liberty, helps foreigners steal our jobs, hurt out loved ones, molest our children, and label us bigots for believing our Lord. They are shills for the Democrats. They are vermin and need to be stopped. My grand daddy always said, cut off the head of the snake and the rest dies.

10. Like

11. quintrillion says:

Total Immigration Moratorium. This needs to be done now. The courts do not follow constitution and seem to be as corrupted as the rest…few exceptions, getting fewer at warp seed. Thank God for the few and the brave in America today.

• Blade says:

Yes. But we must face the fact while we sit here surrounded by traitors in Congress and countless big corporations outwardly screaming for slave labor ( while lying through their teeth about noble immigration ) and the Enemedia fully on board, the only permanent answer is an Amendment that restates the entire Immigration and Naturalization powers. The mistakes of allowing in Goths and Moors must be avoided but cannot while be traitors operate so brazenly.

Birthright Citizenship is banned and the 14th Amendment is interpreted as it was explained by its author Senator Howard as applying to black American citizens after the Civil War.

All Illegal Aliens found in the USA are banned for life from Naturalization and subject to immediate deportation and costs are billed to their native country. ( Permanent blacklist. They will run for the doors )

All Legal Aliens must find a named sponsor, a person not an NGO, report to them weekly and the sponsor must report their whereabouts upon demand and assumes liability for financial debts and criminal actions. No Aliens may collect any taxpayer dollars or services under any circumstances.

Hard cap on USA population ( specified in the Amendment, e.g., 300 million otherwise it will just get re-adjusted every Congress and President ), the cap is to be tied to the decadal census. If the census is above 300 million then moratorium is in effect, zero Immigration, period.

Now where this gets really interesting is the backflow effect that follows. The census counts all heads including Illegal Aliens. Even with the influx, the exodus from liberal hellhole states like NY the loss is greater and has led to decreasing electoral districts each post-census re-apportionment. NY makes a madcap attempt to count Illegal Aliens every census to stem this loss, to no avail ( the internal population demographics shift to more Illegal over time ). What on Earth will they do when the moratorium chips away at the only increasing headcount: Illegal Aliens, who are running for the exit doors so they are not blacklisted? Well, they must make the State friendly again to citizens and job seekers or else.

Let’s remember the real numbers …

1980 … 226,545,805
      2016 … 324,227,000 (est)

We are at +98 million just since Reagan election 1980! And as they claim the baby boom ended and we are at flat or below population replacement levels, it means most or all are from the invasion. BTW: that +98 million matches the out of work force, hmmmm. So big business has accomplished a huge swindle. Swapping out 98 million American workers for 98 million Aliens and some unknown number of Americans. And they also outsourced along the way as well. The point is this, they are clamoring for something they already got, and they are padding their wallets at both ends of the equation. Our business sector is as evil as can be imagined.

Other stuff would be addressed as well, particularly the Natural Born Citizenship clause of Article II Section 1 as explained by Madison when drafting the 1795 corrected Immigration and Naturalization Act, and hereafter is interpreted as requiring a USA born citizen to two citizen parents. That way there is no more ambiguity.

• filia.aurea says:

Correcting the errors & ambiguity you outlined seems to be the end-game, according to an earlier post by Sundance. Immigration requirements need to be much stricter, & include proficiency in reading and writing English

• Kaco says:

I wish you would send this to whitehouse.gov as a suggestion!

• singingsoul says:

There use to be evening classes for immigrants to learn history and everything one needs for citizenship. They did ask me for green card.
          I know they now have the course on the Internet.

• Blade says:

Good point there. Exactly the kind of thing to include in an Amendment.

English is hereby the official language, no taxpayer funds may be used to publish or respect the establishment of, or prohibit the free exercise of any other language ( something like that 😉

All legal immigrants who become naturalized are required to pass a citizenship test, they must speak the official language, they must renounce all beliefs prohibited by this Constitution, its Amendments and statutory law or be subject to revocation and deportation.

[ just rambling ideas, crowd sourcing from Patriots would make a good nucleus though ]

• Blade says:

Well, its only a rough proposed Amendment and the White House doesn’t get a crack at it anyway. Amendments either originate in Congress and then go to the States for ratification, or, they originate from the People/States via an Article V “convention” ( not really, and never yet actually done ) and then to the States for ratification.

Sometimes The White House is involved in cheer-leading an Amendment, and at least once we had Executive Orders that were the prototype as happened with Nixon and the 26th Amendment 18-year-old vote.

Anyway, the Amendment is just a dream at this point, and I mentioned it as a permanent solution because an Amendment is the Constitution and takes everybody out of the loop once it is passed ( as long as the original intent is clear in the text, and that would need be carefully prepared to remove wiggle room for the Supremes ). Corrective Amendments like this will be necessary at some future date though, because we are no longer honorable as a society, well at least the players who inhabit the District of Criminals and their corporate sponsors.

Parts of that Amendment may be proper for an executive order, but Constitutional attorneys would need to decide. The Congress of course is fully empowered to write Naturalization statutory law by the original Constitution, and the parts that involve it could be legislated. But good luck with the putzes we currently employ in Congress.

12. Bull Durham says:

Liberals operate within the psycho-dynamics of a Cult.
    The Dems are not a Party of citizens striving for good governance. They are grouping that seeks power or chaos, depending on whether they are in office or outside. And sometimes they use chaos and violence to control any competing grouping of citizens that challenges them.

So, study the dynamics of Cults, and study the most parallel historical organization. The formation of the USSR, from the murder of the Romanovs, the internal fight by the Trotskyites, the Leninists who used force, war, assassination and hunger as weapons to foist Marxist economic theory on the Russian nation were the Liberals of yesterday, a hundred years ago.

Then look closely with a clear mind, a cold stare and see the Liberals here and in Europe. What you may see is a direct parallel in process. And more, you will see Khazarians, an ideological group who power with money and energy the Liberal Cult.

And then you will see how the destruction of our sovereign nation and our values is foremost in their short term goal, while their deep psychological mission is to reclaim Russia and the roots of their culture, Khazaria.

It is all a whole. It isn’t about winning political power for a cycle or two. It is about a permanent state of global rule, centered in Khazaria, a feudal system with them atop, and all power in their hands.
    All wealth, all privilege, all force of rule from top down. A Khagan ruling a global Khaganate.

If you know Mackinder’s ‘Heartland Theory’, you will understand what has transpired for a hundred years. 1917-2017.

Also, Brzezinski”s, ‘The Grand Chessboard’, promotes the US-Khazarian strategy.

It is a seamless whole. The destiny of the USA has been captured by Liberals. They intend to abort it. Trump represents a mortal threat to the Cult and their Ultimate goal.

Russian Revolution, Destruction of Russia, rise of USSR, Liberalization of USA, early stage destruction of USA, collapse of USSR, crippling of Russia, crisis state of USA, containment of resurrected Russia, encroachment of NATO into East Europe and Baltics, USA degraded by war with Islam, then Ukraine. That has been the Timeline of events.

The US cannot exist if the globalists are to rule. They won’t be ruling from Washington.
    That is not their ideological homeland. Their base is Khazaria.

All that has stood in their way is Putin. And now Trump. They must destroy both.

So the Liberals are much more than just what we see and think. They are the sappers who have snuck under the wires and have sabotaged America. They intend to bring it down. Destroy the Constitution, dissolve the democratic process, control all the economy, and break the spiritual values of our civilization.

They did it to Russia one hundred years ago. Now, it’s America.

At core, the commonality of both nations is Christianity. Both Russia and America are civilizations steeped in Christianity. Putin brought it back to Russia. Trump is bringing it back to America’s consciousness.

Liberals will fight to their death for their Cult. And if America is seriously or mortally wounded, that’s all in their goal.

Know the dynamics, understand the history.

• Blade says:

They did it to Russia one hundred years ago. Now, it’s America.

This is true. Germany, England, Switzerland and some more I forgot ( some Scandinavian country ) harbored and facilitated Lenin’s return to Moscow to take czarist Russia out of World War I.

One could make a great case that Germany is not only the birthplace of Nazism, but the much longer lived and more destructive Socialism, having birthed Marx and Engels, and directly plotting the re-injection of Lenin himself. Leninism and the Stalinism is only believed to be dwarfed by Mao for total body count, but they absolutely take the cake for throwing most of the inhabited world into constant chaos and near nuclear annihilation.

if I were Russian I would feel extremely angry toward Germany for infecting me with this cancer. But perhaps they take some satisfaction in seeing Germany commit suicide lately, first by welcoming in East German Stasi invaders, then by making one of them their Chancellor, then watching her welcome in the Moors invaders ( hey I just realized, Goths vs Moors, invader celebrity deathmatch! ), and all the while watching the irony of them eaten alive by the very Socialism they originally unleashed on Russia in the first place!

Bull Durham, maybe you can comment on my theory here. I have no idea if Russia is developing a nationalistic streak ( but I sure hope they do ), that usually happens when the people start to feel successful and prosperous and national pride evolves. But I’ve been thinking lately that the anti-Russian bigotry and anti-Putin smear campaign that has thoroughly infected our government and the entire worldwide globalist cabal is actually a planned offensive. Its purpose? To abort in the womb any nationalistic pride to prevent a threat to Germany and all the rest, and to accomplish this they need to keep the people as poor slavic peasants ( “poor” by modern standards, similar to how most of the USA really is in a distilled two class society ). In short, keep the Ruskies down at all costs. ( I should add, they will try to abort this nationalistic pride in any country, and if they fail they will go crazy, just watch if Le Pen wins in France ).

I’ve mentioned before that Star Trek famously used a thinly veiled metaphor of Federation-Klingon-Romulan for USA-USSR-China. I’ve been saying that we have got to stop treating Russia like Klingons unless we really want them to be Klingons. Well the actions of McCain, Graham, Brenner, Dumbo, and many more are surely coming scary close to mirroring the final chapter of original Star Trek: The Undiscovered Country, and the finale is when they bust in and save the President from being assassinated by a group of traitors who are fighting tooth and nail to preserve the cold war and prevent peace with the Klingons at all costs.

So what do we have here? Art imitating life? or Life imitating art?

13. kinthenorthwest says:

According to State Senate Leader:DeLeon a good majority of the Illegals are guilty of Identity Thief, along with voter fraud. What was really interesting is that he says that most of his relatives are guilty of Identity thief. Deleon seems to think that Identity Thief is no big deal and that we should just let it go. Identity is a horrid crime costing people thousands upon thousands of dollars to get their good name back.
    True story–a friend of mine worked in the front office of a company. A guy came in with his application & SS card. She looked at the application & SS, then took a second look at the card.
    After the second look, she tore the card in 1/2 and put it in her drawer. She informed the guy he would never work there and she was reporting him, because it was her SS number on the card.

• tinkerthinker2 says:

Hey..what about your oath of office? Disgusting!

• kinthenorthwest says:

Many on Twitter and FB are posting shock and disgust with this man.

• 4bleu says:

This is truly proof of a sense of special group entitlement. Plain evidence in these cases that there isn’t a core commitment to being an American citizen, just using the system, because where’s the effort to get legal after all these years? Zip. Bet they kept up their home country legal documents to get what they need there when they want it.
        Too easy to play both sides of the border. But that incurs all sorts of costs that are foisted on legal citizens.

Meanwhile millions of foreigners from other countries are trying to get legal and millions of Americans who go to other countries respect those countries’ laws and get the necessary pre-approvals, visas, work permits and residency permits. It’s not a fair system to allow special groups leeway that others don’t get. The only thing that’s truly fair is only when everyone plays by the same rules.

• daughnworks247 says:

A few of us were knocking around and came up with a 14 point plan to effectively force illegals to self-deport. Points are probably no different than what the think-tank at CTH would come up with.
      One of the points was severe felony penalties for identity thieves and the forgers of these documents. Yet, what do we do about foreign gov’ts who are now printing fake doc’s for sale?

• kinthenorthwest says:

Fake Doc’s is one reason for the Ban & better vetting.
        The is one of the countries on Trump’s list that has gotten really good with Fake Passports.

• testpointwp says:

Oh the irony is thick with this one.
      “I can tell you, half of my family would be eligible for deportation under the executive order.” Okay Mr. DeLeon, tell us, because today, ding, ding, ding, they have won deportation.

• kinthenorthwest says:

I think it ironic that he put a target on his own relatives, along with telling everyone about the illegal voting and many many illegals committing Identity Thief which is a felony

• filia.aurea says:

As a target of Identity theft several years ago, I can tell you it is a heinous crime that can go unnoticed for a couple of years if one is not vigilant. To see homeless U.S. veterans while we import muslims and ‘refugees’ is proof of insanity within our Congress..their purse but OUR money being flung at all the wrong priorities.

• Watcher says:

He’s in California and a lib.
      Law means nothing to him.

• kinthenorthwest says:

Law means nothing to any of them…
        Trey Gowdy did the best explanation.
        If no for laws we could shoplift ,rob banks, speed and the list is endless.
        Illegals have broken the law.

• singingsoul says:

Thy steel mainly identities from dead people. There are exceptions, my husband was informed after he renewed his driver license that someone had already his number and SS number. He had to go show his Birth certificate, passport and SS card that he was the person the number belonged too.

• kinthenorthwest says:

Even if its a dead person, it doesn’t make it right.
        My sister-in-law was screwed for over 10 years due to a Hispanic stealing her SS#…After the 1st court hearing the lady bailed herself out & fled to her homeland of Mexico.
        The home they were going to buy when they found out was put on back burner for over 6 years due to the identity thief.

14. Ficklefinger says:

To avoid discrimination, how about stopping ALL immigration into the USA. It’s fair to everyone.

• yy4u says:

GREAT IDEA

• filia.aurea says:

Under Blade’s post, President Trump’s next move should be to halt all immigration. With almost 100 million people unemployed, and anybody’s guess how many illegals are using up resources, it’s the only logical thing to do.

• singingsoul says:

I never understood why someone brings the whole family. When I came my family did not want to live here they had a good life in Germany. I also did not wanted and could not be responsible for their healthcare and all the other necessities. When I came here people did not get benefit the person sponsoring them had to pay for them and house them.

15. (MSM) Mostly Swamp Media .. Interesting Choice of Words Sundance.. 😉 XD
    Well being a Southern Gentleman
    With the Confirmation of AG Jeff Sessions
    We can soon get our Licenses to Legally hunt for these Invasive species, Invading our Homes, Nation, & Heartland..
    Commonly known as the ** The coypu**, also known as the Politician, Most likely are Democrat, consisting of ILLEGEL Alien(s), Progressive Left, Liberals, Lobbyists, AKA, the river rat or nutria, is a large, omnivorous, semiaquatic rodent, leeching off the Good Law Abiding Tax Paying Public. Stealing Jobs, Homes & Systematically breaking the Laws of the Host Country, Subspecies of the Uni-Party, and the only member of the family Mycastlotsofvotes.
    Various Sub-Species are believed to exist, Mostly bottom feeding at caliginosity.
    More investigation is warranted to confirm these violent Sub-Species. Suspected names are, Mulism Brotherhoodrat, AntifaRat, Cairaratass, BLMisarat, And other yet unidentified strains.
    Pictured, Young Patriot Lady, depicted shooting one of these Vermin

Depicted in it’s Natural Environment..

16. ALEX says:

Every single day I am Thankful that Clinton is not waking up in the White House and I would be subjected to the media lies about her…..MAGA

• Bull Durham says:

If Clinton had won, you would not be waking up one day. The nuclear confrontation with Russia would have occurred. No one would be waking up.

That was the existential threat we avoided.

Then there was the the end to the Constitution through her court appointment.

Followed by the end to the economy, private property, gun rights, and America’s sovereignty.

If she somehow did not trigger nuclear apocalypse, she would have destroyed America once and for all.

17. cjzak says:

They are all hypocrites on every issue especially this one. Revised 84 lumber video.

18. Texian says:

A MSM example of Example #2: The linked article on Drudge Report from the local newspaper AZCentral. You have to dig deep to find the simple fact of why she was picked up. Around the 27th paragraph of an approximately 39 paragraph story – only about 40 words of fact. The rest is just obfuscation, squirreling and titty baby whining.

19. toriangirl says:

Confession. I originally read the headline “the marmot principle”. Have to watch out for those little furry creatures!

20. SpanglishKC says:

Everybody here knows this is just the beginning. The swamp monsters will continue to lash out. They are desparate to impeach Trump and are hoping against hope the President will effect any act they can charge him with. They are in for a long wait if anything Trump will always follow the law and use it to its full effect. He is waging a war on multiple fronts and needs all hands on deck to do their part. In whatever way you can help… do it. He’s not resting and neither can we…not until we have won the war.

21. truthandjustice says:

I agree with all who say ALL Muslims must be banned and not only that, all of them deported from here because the rest who are falsely labeled “peaceful, moderate, patriotic” are also a threat via stealth “colonization”. Their goal is overtake, overthrow our Constitution, etc. through their sheer numbers and infiltration/voting themselves into political authoritative positions, etc. It’s another form of jihad called “civilizational”.
    They already have….I think there are a couple Senators already and a female who won a Senate seat in this last cycle.
    But…..the reality is the deportation of all will not happen. I really don’t know the answer at this time as we can see what trouble we’re having to deport known criminals and the travel ban fiasco.

• Dixie says:

You’ve tacked this on to several of your comments lately or maybe it is the same comment cut and pasted.

Are you always that negative?

• filia.aurea says:

We need to start shutting down mosques that harbor radical clerics. I do believe mosques have been identified (NYC report, Gorka reports) as primary source of radicalization.

22. Nchadwick says:

According to Guadalupe Garcia de Rayos’ attorney, she is facing deportation as part of President Trump’s executive order focused on removing undocumented immigrants with a history of arrests.
    – Garcia de Rayos has been here since she was 14 (Now 36).
    – She has family and children in the United States.
    – Garcia de Rayos was arrested in 2009 for impersonation as part of a Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office raid.
    – She was charged with a felony, but her attorneys say that raid was later ruled unconstitutional.

All of this stinks to high heaven.. I live in Mesa, Maricopa County – The above that I just read completely changed from the original story…

BTW – if she had been arrested and charged w/ a felony and later it was dismissed – then it would be pubic record at through Maricopa Superior Court – and I can’t find her n the system -but then again she has like 4 names –

Hold on – LIGHT BULB MOMENT – It should be but just to make sure – I live in Mesa, right down the street from the water park that is being thrown around – of course a raid would be done by MCSO – but Mesa does have a municipal court… Ill check but if it was a raid and felony – duh

• Nchadwick says:

Not on Mesa Site

Then I find this from 2014

Update 11/11/14: Guadalupe’s case was finally closed! Thanks for all your support!
      Tell ICE: Stop Guadalupe’s Deportation!
      Guadalupe Garcia de Rayos has been fighting her deportation since she was arrested in one of Arpaio’s workplace raids in 2008. Despite the fact that many raid victims have been granted discretion by ICE, Guadalupe is still threatened with being separated from family five years after her arrest.
      Guadalupe was arrested by Arpaio for working in 2008 and was detained for 6 months, separated from her then-young children. She was released on bond, but her deportation case has remained pending for the last five years. Despite fighting her deportation case every way she can, Guadalupe and her family have had to deal with the constant stress and trauma of never knowing if they will be allowed to remain together. This is more than anyone should have to bear.
      Tell ICE to close Guadalupe’s deportation case once and for all so that she and her family can stay together.
      Working is not a crime!

Was the raid in 2008 or 2009 — was she arrested at Golfland Water Park, during the raid – Or was she arrested at her home (some accounts) — did she spend 6 months in jail – first time here that. “Despite the fact that many raid victims have been granted discretion by ICE ” what does that mean?

• yy4u says:

Deport her! But wWhere was she working? Her employer should be fined $6,000 for EVERY illegal he/she employed and face SIX MONTHS in jail PER ILLEGAL. That would end this without having to deport the next Guadalupe because the next Guadalupe would still be wherever Guadalupe hails from because there’d be no job for her here.

• filia.aurea says:

The family can stay together if they all leave.

• CatherinesMom says:

Well my understanding is that Guadalupe Garcia had an order of deportation signed in 2010. It has not been enforced until today.

• Nchadwick says:

Found the list of names of arrest in the 08 MSCO Arpaio Raid on Golfland that the woman in Arizona is being “deported” …

Arrested were:

Erika Castro Sanchez, 37
        Monica Ibanez, 39
        Ernesto Flores-Ayala, 42
        Eduardo Franco, 52
        Victor Galaviz, 49
        Ruben Sotelo, 47
        Maria De Pilar Baez, 36
        Eloisa Bojorquez-Ayala, 35
        Erika Fabiola Ibarra, 31
        Each was suspected of forgery and identification theft, according to the sheriff’s office.

• Nchadwick says:

That was my understanding as well – in 2014 she claimed that she spent 6 months in county jail, before being released on bond. There is not court case for maricopa county that I can find under any variation of her name, no charges ever filed for her name, no dismissed cases for that name, no maricopa mugshot that I can find for that name – Maricopa access to case history is pretty good – I live in maricopa and information is very accessible …

Also the point that she made about being in county jail in 2014 — the deportation I believe would be located in Florence… completely different then county jail – people know when they are in Sheriff Joe’s Maricopa County jail – plus I don’t believe you can bond out of the other…

And where is the bond information… no minute entry that I can find….

23. albrevin says:

I will say this…. if Gorsuch is being accurately quoted and his sentiments accurately conveyed, and that is a big ‘if’…… if they are then he is a big big mistake.

In fact, I am about to send him a letter and copy my two US Senators on it. It will be along these lines….

Judge Gorsuch,

I do not know if you are being accurately quoted or your sentiments accurately conveyed so my comments should be taken in that vein. However, there are millions of American people going back several decades who have not only been disheartened but disgusted at the behavior of the Federal judicial system at times. There has clearly been a pattern of overreach. As you know, at least I hope you know, the judicial system is a co-equal branch of government and judges on the federal bench should not be above the law.

The chief executive of this country has every right to be upset and to vocalize those sentiments at the behavior of the Judge Robart. He is not a god and neither are you or your colleagues. If you are ‘disheartened’ over criticism of your peers, I suggest you look beyond emotion and listen to the president. I can assure you he speaks for millions of frustrated US citizens who see the Federal court system as out of control. Judges stepping into the legislative arena dishearten all of us. Please show empathy and deference to the voices of the American people and the law as opposed to some sort of established sacred aura surrounding the judicial system.

The federal judicial system owns its reputation and, unfortunately, that reputation has been deteriorating throughout the years. This deterioration, at least according to polling data, accelerated after the Chief Justice’s confused ruling regarding the Affordable Care Act. A simple read of that ruling reveals tortuous logic that even non-lawyers like me can see through. That is disheartening.

So, let me say that as a taxpaying citizen of the United States, I want to respect the Federal Judicial system. However, it is up to the judicial system to earn and keep that respect.

I will watch your confirmation hearings very closely. I want to see a firm commitment to the rule of law and the US Constitution. I also want to see a commitment to the letter of the Constitution over and above precedent.

24. SpanglishKC says:

The neverTrumpers reveal themselves as self hating anti-americans. Bill K wants white Americans replaced by foreigners. His hate and / or stupidy and elitism knows no bounds.

25. SteveInCO says:

#3. That’s actually a complaint I have. Sometimes he’s not quite careful enough with terminology. During the campaign, Most-Emphatically-Our-President Trump would complain of GDP being at 1.2 percent (or some number close to that) when what he really meant was GDP growth. (GPD should be expressed as a dollar amount. And that’s why it didn’t matter much back then: “GDP is at 1.2 percent” is clearly a wrong statement, but people pretty instantly figure “He meant GDP growth rate” and move on.) Here he apparently did a similar thing, confusing the growth in the crime rate with the crime rate itself. That one is a bit harder for a listener to untangle and say, “Oh, right, I see what you’re trying to say” because both numbers are rates one the crime rate and the other the rate of growth in the crime rate. So the brain doesn’t quickly realize he meant something a bit different from what was literally said.

Trump has wonderful things to say, and IMHO if one has wonderful things to say a little more precision (to avoid honest confusion) can be a positive good.

A minor, very minor gripe. If that’s the worst gripe I can come up with, we’re in damn good shape.

26. kinthenorthwest says:

Ouch–Really wonder how many countries are printing or handing out passports to anyone.
    Terror Threat: Venezuela Has Been Selling Official Passports to Anyone Willing To Pay…In Iraq

27. zephyrbreeze says:

The Mamet Principle is one of my favorites. It saves so much time in arguments

“It has a heart, and two arms and legs like a any human. A fetus is a baby,” we say to leftists repeatedly. They already know. They just pretend not to understand so they can continue to kill inconvenient family members.

28. Sherlock says:

The first immigration exec. order is only one example of how one can never satisfy the left. During the primaries, then candidate Trump spoke in terms of a temporary ban on muslim immigrants until we could get a handle on things. Then he decided instead to simply concentrate upon countries where the worst problems exist. Those countries apparently house about 15% of the muslims in the world. Now, was the left appeased by this more generous approach? Of course not. The press continued to lie and characterize the ban as a ban on all muslim immigration. (I wish it was). Further, they fail to mention that this represents a tempered and much more nuanced policy than that originally contemplated. So, compromising gets you absolutely zip when the left is concerned.

29. WSB says:

The Dems are working overtime. They have referred Trump’s tweet about Nordstom’s to the Government Ethics Office.

Charlie Gasbag at Fox Business has reported that marketing and PR firms have started up departments to deal with fast track response teams to President Trump’s tweets. He is also pearl clutching about whether Trump is intentionally attempting to move markets.

I guess Charlie doesn’t remember Obummer telling people not to go to Vegas…that’s a lot of ‘markets’.

• frogstamper says:

He and the red headed woman on FBN…discussing Ivanka, Nordstroms, President Trump and Kelleyanne.
      Red headed woman said she bought an Ivanka coat at some outlet store…that had racks and racks of her clothes at discounted prices. The horror!
      Charlie asked if she liked the coat.
      She muttered a bit that she liked the color or some such nonsense and then went back to Kelleyanne’s comments and President Trump’s tweet and who did or didn’t break the law.
      Blah blah blah.
      The entire world is going straight to hell and they want to devote air time to this issue and doing their best (which is questionable admittedly) to find fault with somebody….SURELY the President or KA broke the law!
      I know…don’t watch them.
      Just wanted to add this excellent example of Mamet’s theory.
      Please, please, please Mr. Sessions…drain the sewer at the DOJ.

• WSB says:

It’s time filler for the media swamp.

• singingsoul says:

Kelly Ann needed not to be the spokesperson for Ivanka’s business that is not her job when she represents the President and is his spokesperson.
          I wish POTUS had not said anything either we we now see how hard it is for him to be neutral when it comes to family business even though it was not his but still is in the family.
          I am wondering what will happen when they go after his businesses and he speaks out about it. Impeachment is what the ethical committee is waiting for.
          Trump needs an lawyer dealing with ethics who is in the WH to keep track of these things and get ahead of it before someone speak publicly or even privately about it.
          POTUS now is not only his daughters father but what he says will affect more than him or Ivanka. I feel for them but it’s a hard job.

• WSB says:

Trump’s tweet was fine. It was KAC’s that went over the line, and fromSean Spicer by this afternoon at 2, she had been counciled about endorsements. Fixed.

• singingsoul says:

WSB
      When I read POYUS Tweet about Ivana’s businessI cringed. I wish he had not done that .
      The Tweeting is going to get him in trouble ethically.

30. Tejas Rob says:

Liberal turned conservative

Not sure who said it first, but I first heard it from Pat Buchanan – “A Conservative is a Liberal who finally grew up”.

31. Ploni says:

David Mamet reportedly said, as Sundance often reminds us, that “in order to continue advancing their illogical arguments, modern liberals have to pretend not to know things.”

Having “to pretend not to know things” is, plain and simple, lying.

The Main Sewer Media know exactly what they are doing . . . being duplicitous . . . obfuscating . . . being evasive.

What David Mamet has said here also is being duplicitous, obfuscating, and evasive.

• mimbler says:

Yes and it is not just the media. I’m a retired aerospace engineer and every Friday have lunch with current and retired employees (all engineers) that are friends. There are a couple of moderate liberals in the bunch, and they often contribute the “wisdom” of NPR and CNN. When this wisdom is fiction (often), we bluntly confront them with the facts (one of the nice things about an all men group is you don’t have to sugar coat anything to avoid hurt feelings)

The response is always “Oh, I don’t know anything about that”. But they never make an attempt to educate themselves or occasionally listen to media that isn’t lying to them. They want to remain ignorant if it reinforces their political feelings (I won’t dignify them as having political thoughts).

BTW women are definitely not excluded from this weekly event, it is just that in this field, there were no women engineers in our age group (the organization now has several, but are all young).

Mike

32. Janie May says:

Time for Christians and secular westerners to start having babies – lots of babies! If Trump is successful in bringing about the economic revival that we all believe he can, then we are going to need lots of intelligent, well educated AMERICANS to take those jobs. We need the next Einstein, Galileo, Pascal, Da Vinci and more. We need to cultivate philosophers, scientists, poets, artists, sculptors, composers, architects, engineers, authors and statesmen!!!

The hysterical ideas pushed by the left in the 70’s convinced people of my generation that “humans are destroying the planet!” and that there won’t be enough resources to feed everyone – the latter against the backdrop of starving children in Africa. Little did we know they were starving because their governments were corrupt and stupid.

Now our own government tells us that we need to import people because we are not having enough children, never mind the fact that our government pays to help kill the unborn…you can’t make this stuff up.

I have long said that we don’t need to legislate per se less abortion, we simply need to create an environment where having children is promoted. One way we can do this is by catching young girls at the right age and get them interested in real babies – it is after all a natural instinct. As they become young women with experiences loving on sweet babies, they would think very hard before using the option of abortion.

I am past my child bearing years but sometimes I feel I was robbed of some ways because I thought I was doing my part to save humanity…now I see the severe folly in the good people not procreating while barbarians breed like rabbits.

33. UKExpat says:

Leftards never let trifling things like the TRUTH and FACTS get in the way of their EMOTING without THINKING which they often do VIOLENTLY.

34. Leftist media tactics falling apart.

“Our own fake news label backfired.”