Vice-President Mike Pence Interview With Sean Hannity…

Vice President Pence appears on ‘Hannity’ for an interview.  Pence hits on key point that he’s proud of their administration keeping campaign promises.

lions together

…”Yeah, okay, okay, you were right. …Bigly. Democrats do taste like chicken”…

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, media bias, Mike pence, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

38 Responses to Vice-President Mike Pence Interview With Sean Hannity…

1. Kaco says:

Nice interview.

If someone’s on twitter, can they please tweet Hannity to quit showing Madonna and Ashley Judd at the Women’s march? I’m really tired of those two getting airtime, don’t you think? Especially, Madonna’s WH threat and Ashley saying our president is thinking about his daughter inappropriately to say the least. It’s making me sick and that reel is the worst to keep showing over and over, this is like a nightly thing.

• nobaddog says:

Judd cuts right through me. Madonna is just a burnt out idiot w/o any morals. She will get hers soon enough.

• I would love to take that dispicable woman on a date…….I would drive her to the city dump, tell her to get out of the car and drive off…..

• remuda2016 says:

Did that once…I was listening to classic Beethoven and she kept turning the knob to her bad Rock ‘n Roll (not even Elvis)…back to her house…get out.

• remuda2016 says:

Those women need all the face time they can get as they’re done. Remember anybody named Megyn? Every repetition of these stories on the WACompost, Examiner, Huffington…etc. is an attempt to resurrect the un-resurrectable…i.e, HRC, Barry, Biden, Feinstein, Geo. Will.(wherever he may be)…

Did you read about Melania gracing the White House staff with Laura Bush’s prior COS? She’s building up to be one of the top First Ladies (fixing the East Wing and hopefully the State Dining Room’s return to traditional) since Laura and Jackie. But the stories disappear into the black hole of media bias. Barron will be the “First Son” living there and I can hardly wait for his adventures…

• Kaco says:

No, I must have missed it! Thanks, I will try to look it up! Funny, President Trump said he wasn’t there to decorate, I think our First Lady has a different opinion. 😉 I will be excited seeing what she has in mind, I know she’s stated she’s an admirer of Jackie Kennedy, I think she may emulate her tastes, her inauguration day outfit seemed reminiscent.

• Sentient says:

These guys have some great comments on Madonna and Rosie O’Donnell https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FRRMFMVIoVc
      Language warning.

• RG says:

YES a hundred times over. Hannity seems to dwell on the negative to the point where I have to turn him off. Anyone who is a conservative saw or has heard about the Wicked Witches of the West and how shameful they are.

• petszmom says:

you are right….i watched hannity during the campaign only because he was behind trump 100%. quickly i realized he always had to have HIS voice stand above all the guests (which were pretty boring for the most part). over and over he would drone on about the unemployment figures, black this and and that, and that insufferable autobio of how he started washing dishes at 8. whatever you saw monday you were going to see wednesday and again thurs, etc. i tried watching last night but just couldn’t take it anymore. had to mute those beeches to get to pence! just like those long time QVC hosts that do such a lousy job but are kept on for whatever reason, it would be nice to see lou dobbs take over…or eric bolling, just someone fresh.

• action says:

The one about washing dishes at 8 kills me. Does the think we’re stupid? Child labor laws prevent hiring someone that young for over 100 years!!

• not2worryluv says:

Hannity’ s ratings shot up because of Trump interviews.

VP Pence needs to stop interviews and get Congress back to work to pass Presidents SC nominee.

I heard Grassley last night on the timetable – if these guys were in Business they’d be out of business based on their inability to get the job done! Honestly 3 months to get a candidate approved for a job!

• yy4u says:

Kaco, I couldn’t agree more. To force us to watch and rewatch this kind of toxic nonsense is counterproductive. Why does FOX give these people free publicity. The better method would be to say “Moonbats and Bolsheviks on the left staged a protest against free elections and said some pretty nasty stuff in some pretty vulgar ways while dressed up like fools.” Hannity drives me NUTS. I watch him because I want to support someone who was fair to President Trump during the primaries and election, but he is such a mental lightweight always interrupting and reciting the same figures over and over that it is a study in perseverance to watch him. That said, when he invites on some nutcase like Cornell West to argue with, I change the channel. Loyalty doesn’t extend THAT far.

• Kaco says:

I know what you mean, his support for POTUS and “The Forgotten Man”., I think he is sincere in his support. I think it was the night before he played the same clip, kind of threw it out there in the middle of Gorka’s comments, trying to extract something out of him about it, too. Gorka kind of seemed to gloss over it, so it seemed Hannity just wanted to be sure to play it again for the audience.

2. citizen817 says:

Terrific Interview…Great pick by Trump!

3. Pam says:

Mike Pence seems like such a sincere and kind human being. He knows this job is an awesome responsibility, but he still seems very humble about it all. He is a very loyal member of the Trump team.

• KBR says:

If he is indeed sincerly loyal, I wish he would stop shaking his head “no” while he says he is.

It is apparently something of a habit, which can be very disturbing to people who know that shaking the head in a no while saying a yes is one of the tells of a liar.

See video above at

“As the home of our brains and sensation centers (ears, nose, mouth, eyes), the head can have “a mind of its own” when our concentration is on other things—like keeping a story straight. This means that we’re prone to nod “Yes” even as we’re mouthing the word “No,” or vice versa.”

• KBR says:

See video at 0:49 when he says “I am so very humbled”
        He shakes his head no. (I’m not)

Keep going and you will see more examples.

I am not saying he is insincere.

His body language does say he is insincere, though. If he is sincere, he needs to break a bad head-shaking habit, that’s all.

• gettherejustassoon says:

I understand what you’re saying about the optics of it all. However, I’m a person who believes that there is more than one reason a person might have this habit.

• KBR says:

Agree. Nevertheless, it is something that could be remedied, through his awareness or perhaps just changing his wording.

Had he said “You would not believe just how humbled I am” his head shake “no” would match his talk.

Other examples are
          1:52 Pleased to see SOS Tillerson (shakes head no)
          2:51 American people deserve a new justice of the caliber of Gorsuch (shakes head no)
          3:30 It really is (shakes head no)

I have seen this “dichotomy” head-shaking among preachers though. However, their entire message is often “what a shame that the world is so evil,” or “how can people not embrace their salvation” or that sort of overall point of sorrow (a negative emotion) that it doesn’t come across as a lie. Sorrowful people often shake their heads.

I have wondered if Pence took his head-shaking habit from watching the preaching of sincere preachers. Perhaps he did, not realizing that without the overall unspoken sorrowful emotional message about the state of our souls or the evils of this world, often inherent in a preacher’s message, the body-language mismatch might not work well?

• gettherejustassoon says:

I was involved in some training about increasing self-awareness. With a similar habit, I was made aware of each time it happened. Turns our that while I was speaking of a problem there was my underlying thought that the situation even existed. So, let’s take the case of Gorsuch. While Pence was making his statement about him, he might have had an underlying though of the obstacles he would be facing. Thus, it was this that the heard shaking was about.

• KBR says:

Yep. Probably.

But those who want him as next POTUS after Trump’s 8 years, might suggest to him that he needs to line up his outward body language with his outward words, rather than his inner dialogue.

He will need to convince the voters that are unconvinced already.

• gettherejustassoon says:

Old habits die hard. The older one gets the harder they can be to break, for the most part. Maybe, his wife could go to work on him.

• KBR says:

The sad part is, we might be wrong about him. He might actually be simply lying.

We have been fooled before.

• rvsueandcrew says:

I was waiting for the attack and here it is!

• gettherejustassoon says:

I’d stake my life that Vice-President Mike Pence is the real deal.

• KBR says:

@rvsueandcrew:
                    There is absolutely no attack there.

1)There is proof in the first post up there that his head says no when his statements are positive ones, with video times for others to see what I see.

2)There is a link in my first post that shows what I mean when I say it can be a tell for lying. (I could have shown many more links, from various sources: this is well-studied and well-known.)

3) There are posts with reasonable explanations giving him the benefit of the doubt, as to how a person might have a body language that is a tell, when they are really telling the truth: in fact, it was my own post that suggested that he might have learned it by paying attention to honest preachers who do it, but who have the “sorrowful outlook” to back them up. He might not even realize he does this.

4) In the end, we cannot know for certain. I don’t know that he learned from preachers, it was mentioned by me as a benefit-of-the-doubt-possibility because he attends church regularly. I hope he is honest, and if he is, that if he reads here, my post might help him win a future election.

5) If I were reading here about myself, I would certainly look at the video of me with the times provided and see the evidence for myself. Then I would also consider body language experts’ opinions. I would be grateful that it was pointed out, and attempt to improve it if I could. An honest person would.

I actually feel better about Pence than I did before.

There was something I could not quite put my finger on that I did not trust about the man. After reviewing the tape, I discovered why: it was my old training coming into play without my active recall of it, telling me his body language did not match his words. I did not make it up, it was not imagined.

It is there on the video for anyone to see. Even you, even himself.

Now I know what the matter was, I can move on from that one puzzling thing, and continue to get to know the man. Perhaps other signs, or time, or other actions will prove him for me, one way or the other, before it is time to vote again.

• remuda2016 says:

As I said above…EARLIER above…(and performance to the job is all that matters…not many of some folks negative…and unskilled/untrained…observations…)

“I just CAN’T BELIEVE I’m (ACTUALLY) sitting here in this heritage (TOM JEFFERSON’S) office…!”

• yy4u says:

ASk him if he loves his wife and kids and see if he shakes his head “no” when he answers. If so, it’s a habit. If not, cause for concern.

• I think VP Pence may be paying attention to these comments. Seems to me his head-shaking has diminished bigly.
              Anyone more interested than I am, could compare vids from a year or so ago to ones from this month to see if this is so.
              I desperately hope it is not Parkinson’s.

4. RG says:

The sad thing is that the Senate is full of some “senators” who are still living under the illusion that socialism and communism are far better than the constitutional government we have in the USA. We have liberal loons attacking good people who truly have the “best interest” of the law and good people as their first priority – not POLITICS. Some senators must truly be on the payroll of George Soros, that evil puss who would like nothing better than to see protest and violence spread across our nation. Unfortunately, we have a small population of low information idiots who can’t see the upside of adhering to our constitution.

• yy4u says:

RG — keep in mind that under socialism and communism, the ruling elite never participate in the “classlessness”. They have nothing to lose under a totalitarian form of government unless they cross the supreme leader which these jellyfish would NEVER do.

5. Raven says:

Have not had time to watch the interview yet, but just seeing the beautiful, peaceful smile on Vice President Mike Pence’s face let me know he felt at peace during this interview.

The other night my husband had the PBS News Hour on. I hate the PBS News Hour of globalist liars. Nonetheless, I was in another room and overheard Judy Woodruff start to interview VP Pence so I went to watch. After a minute of hearing her bait the questions, switch subjects and interrupt I was mad and had to go to another room where I could not hear the garbage she was spewing. VP Pence did not look relaxed during that interview and rightfully so.

This photo showing him smiling is wonderful to see.

May the Lord, Jesus Christ, smile upon, protect and preserve our President, his family, his staff, our country and us as He continues to lead and guide us.

6. aqua says:

I caught Pence at a rally in August, and came away deeply impressed. He is a patriot, humble and smart. We owe him our thanks for taking on this job.

7. Mike diamond says:

Mike pence is a good man and a good vice president! Chuck schuuuuu mer,is trying to stop the trump train but it will never happen chuck is too slow! When Obama turned his back on Israel chuck did nothing,chuck is a hippo crit!