January 21st – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #2…

trump-president-1This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sean Spicer Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,974 Responses to January 21st – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #2…

1. Days like today are why I don’t have FB. Frankly elections like the last are why I don’t FB. A friend of mine showed me his FB feed and I know he has conservative friends but the feed was overwhelming anti-American.

Honestly how many of those women who marched today are married compared to rest of America? How many were feminine in the traditional sense, meaning they embraced beauty, sophistication, and class? Funny part one of the chief organizers supports Sharia Law, like that advances women.

2. Timmy-the-Ute says:

I can’t believe the Pope is threatening to pass some kind of judgement on President Trump as a possible Hitler if he builds a wall. I just became Catholic last year and I’m serious thinking of not going to Mass anymore.

• benifranlkin says:

Maybe the Pope should tear down the wall at the Vatican first. If u don’t go to Mass as a Catholic u will be in good company…most of them don’t either. Catholics I know voted for Obama 2X despite his advocacy of abortion on demand anytime anywhere. Good news is Catholics I know think this new Pope is too political…and word on the street is he will retire by year’s end.

• WeThePeople2016 says:

He should keep a watch on Italy – it is being flooded with refugees and they can’t handle the impact. Even some cardinals are saying they are being overrun.

• auscitizenmom says:

It’s okay Timmy, the Pope isn’t really Catholic.

• M. Mueller says:

Timmy, I am Catholic. I know exactly why I am Catholic, and will never be anything else. Last time I went to confession, I blasted the Pope and leaders of the church. The priest told me that leaders come and go, but Christ remains, and that maybe I should pray for the leaders.

Anything that a Pope spews, unless it is dogma from the chair of St. Peter, is just his opinion. It seems we now have a communist Pope, and my money went to Trump instead of the church this year. This is not the first time in history this has happened because the Church is made up of us sinners. But, “That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” Matt: 16:18

That being said, it is the one and only religion you can trace back to Christ. You can settle for grape juice and crackers, or the Body and Blood of Our Lord. “Unless you eat my body and drink my blood, there is no life in you” John 6:53. When people walked away, Christ let them, and then he turned to Peter……

Hang in there. I suspect Christ is. Seems like there is an epic battle going on in the heavens as well as on earth right now and we, all Christians, are the warriors.

• cozette says:

Historically, the Orthodox Church is the original Church. After 1400 years the church in Rome split away and formed over time a Westernized Christianity thay is profoundly different than the original. The objections so many people have to Christianity are actually objections to these changes and distortions. An eye opening book I srongly reccomend is by Ware, an Oxford scholar and convert to Orthodoxy. The book is Orthodox Way. Reading it changed my life.

• NoeliCannoli says:

This is a renegade Pope, steeped in liberation theology and “social justice” from his South American roots. He needs to go, just like our non-lamented former president.

• maggiemoowho says:

This Pope is just outrageous, he’s the white version of Al Sharpton. Who the hell is he to judge anyone. He needs to keep his sorry ass out of American politics and out of America for that matter. People need to stop listening to that nut.

• Luck is not all says:

Be patient. This pope is not our Holy Church. He is an usurper , globalists put him there because they knew he was a destroyer and hated our religion. Dont forget that our Pope Benedict is still alive and jailed in Rome.

• Well Timmy-the-Ute; you are not alone. Many of us old-timers have stopped going to Mass, b/c of the new direction the Church is headed due to this liberal Pope.

• cozette says:

I encourage you to check out the original Christian Church that the Roman Church split from after the fall of the West. The Orthodox Church is still alive and well. A great primer that is also deeply spiritual no matter what your beliefs is the Orthodox Way by the Oxford scholar and convert Kallistos Ware. It’s a life altering, eye opening book.

• paris23 says:

I didn’t know this. He is insufferable. Liberals, who otherwise hate the church, will take this as the word of God. I was going to a non-denominational church this past year, but they began to put their sermons in service of globalism, so we quit going. (We were going there because my daughter liked the music.) You might try an Orthodox Christian church. They have some sort of reciprocity agreement with the Catholics, so it’s okay for you to attend. They are brilliant and very aware of globalism — and are against it.

3. WeThePeople2016 says:

Beautiful sermon yesterday by Pastor Jeffress to President Trump

When God Chooses a Leader – Dr. Jeffress Inauguration Day Message

4. NoeliCannoli says:

5. LM says:

I thought the pink cat hats were lame but fitting for those who wore them. They would have been laughable if they had not clothed such pathetically stupid members of the hive.

Let them keep and be defined by the “Nasty” label…they have earned it.

I admit to revulsion.

6. Katherine McCoun says:

My husband just saw a picture of Mrs. Trump in her lovely inauguration suit yesterday. He rarely notices clothes or comments on this type of thing but his mouth dropped open and he said, “Wow! Now that is a beautiful first lady!” And for once I was not even a teensy bit jealous as she is Very beautiful and I adore her too! Will never forget her loving, genuine attention to her son yesterday as she joined him in the official seating.

7. velvetfoot says:

Has anyone noticed that the anarchists are appropriating the term “We the People”? I don’t like it.

8. peace says:

Count our blessing that Trump won. Here’s what the cabinet would have looked like if, God forbid,
    Hillary won.

• NoeliCannoli says:

It would have been EOTWAWKI (End Of The World As We Know It). Dodged that bullet.

• fred5678 says:

Not to mention 2 to 4 SCOTUS justices.

Note – justices do NOT have to have ANY legal background, American citizenship, or minimum age!!

.Eric Holder? Lois Lerner? Anthony Wiener??

9. New Intellectual froglegs is out

• Wiggyky says:

If Clinton said that in 1995, then how could he steal the pages from Trump? Seems it might be the other way around. The big difference is that Clinton never did what he said he would do. Trump WILL do as he says and build the wall and deport the Criminal Illegals.

10. facebkwallflower says:

How many women voted for President Trump in the general election?

• UKExpat says:

Who cares don’t be a ‘Genderist’

• facebkwallflower says:

i am not being a genderist. I want to be sure a meme is correct before I drop ship into comments on social media that are enthralled with their march today.

“I was part of the 30 Million women march. In November, 2016 we marched to voting booths across the country and elected Donald J. Trump as President of the United States of America.”

Like I said, I care.

11. Finalage says:

Wow, just saw this. Interesting.

12. andi lee says:

Reposting this tweet!

A Benghazi Secret inside?
    (Maybe, will also link Extortion17 tragedy!)

The refugee-turned US citizen turned-activist penned an article of his family’s flight during Libyan uprising in 2011 which was masterminded by Afghanistan!

The US military investigation report of Extortion17 crash revealed US military intelligence’ sharing a mutual arrangement with the Afghanistan military intelligence.