President Obama Holds Final Press Conference – Live Stream…

President Obama is anticipated to deliver his final press conference at 2:15pm today:

obama-presser-1-18

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, media bias, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

378 Responses to President Obama Holds Final Press Conference – Live Stream…

1. Wayne Robinson says:

Note to President Zero ” you will know justice when it takes a big bite out of your ass”

2. Did he pardon Hillary for her crimes? I hope he throws her under the bus. With all these protests happening, makes me wonder if a certain someone isn’t getting off so easily.

• Lucille says:

Until we NEVER meet again….Obama, please disappear until such time as we put your frame into a 6’x8′ at Leavenworth.

• Cee says:

I work for the federal government and I have always felt disgusted seeing Obama’s huge framed face every day when walking through the front door. I am so thrilled that I will finally see President Trump’s glorious face. It will bring me such personal happiness, pride, pleasure and satisfaction.

• Howie says:

I saw his photo at the TSA in Bethel Alaska. airport. A nice place to leave.

• cuca305 says:

Me too! I wouldn’t be able to work at VA if I had to look at Hillary’s picture every single day.

• vexedmi says:

And Thanks to Sundance for a picture of an empty podium at the beginning of this blog.

• hellandahandbasket says:

@Cee
          I too work with the Feds, who is also disgusted and disgraced to see 0bama’s 8×10 hanging in the lobby of my agency. I am the one responsible for acquiring and then printing-up the 8×10 to hang in our agency’s HQ, and all other sub-offices for my agency.
          The Trump Presidency will be the ONE time I am truly honored to print-up that 8×10, frame-it, and hang-it PROUDLY in our office lobbies. I am even going to print-one-up to hang in my personal office space, right next to my American Flag hanging on the wall!
          I will also happily remove Secretary Jeh Johnson’s photo, and PROUDLY print-up and hang the new head of my agency, Retired General John F. Kelly, right next to President Trump, on that wall.
          (I also find it appropriate to use the office-shredder, to recycle each of the photos removed – protecting the environment …don’t ya know)

3. Not one word about America coming together under a new President. Answering the final question, he basically said America should wait out Trump and clearly implied that Trump is dangerous for women, minorities, gays etc. A big FU to 60 million Americans.
    Mr. President (I’m referring to our President at noon on Jan 20th, the one who actually loves this country), we’ve got your back. Don’t give in to these arrogant tools. Do your thing. Don’t buy into the garbage push polls. You’re our President. You’re my President. I can finally respect the Man in the Oval Office vice only the Office of the Presidency itself.

4. It's 5 o'clock somewhere says:

So blessed and thrilled to know my soon to be born granddaughter won’t be born under the jug earred jackass regime. She will be a child of Trump!
    Praise God above!

5. Howie says:

I iz getting giddy.

6. Howie says:

It waz so EZ.

7. georgiafl says:

99% of whatever Obama says is completely the opposite of true and without any basis of fact, evidence or reality.

The one and only time he told the truth was when he said, “I am good at killing people.”

From abortion, to dangerous rules of engagement, to LBGT lifestyles (which are dangerous and result in early death, according to science and statistics) to setting the Middle East and North Africa on fire, to economic policies, joblessness, poverty, drone attacks, defense of evil Islam, using every agency of government to harass and punish opponents and every other Obama action – that statement is 100% correct and true.

I truly H8 him and his snide, prideful, facial expressions, false speech, and horrific leftist policies.

• jeans2nd says:

Lifestyle is not the same as poltics, georgia. Had many of those folks while in USMC. They leave ppl like me alone, and we are friends. It is always – God, Family, Country, Corps.

• I generally read your posts and nod my head agreement. This one I almost hurt my neck. It’s too bad there’s no “multiplier” effect for agreement. You would have a million up votes if that was the case. I also truly despise the man to the point where I have to read about what he says because I cannot listen to him. His arrogance and hatred is palpable and it astonishes me that anyone can think he’s acceptable, let alone great. I am so glad that Friday is almost tomorrow.

• saveedra says:

I have disorder after 8 years of O; I hear his voice & see his face & cannot listen or look upon him. I can’t stand either it is like fingernails on a chalkboard x 1000.😱

• Southern Son says:

Good on Ya!, ga/fl!
      I mean Shame on you…

8. Atomic Betty says:

I couldn’t watch. Did the press break down in tears?

• deanbrh says:

Atomic Betty, no tears. I’m sure they are thrilled that what Obama was REALLY doing was lecturing them and Trump on his own greatness and how they ought to behave in the future to uphold HIS “core values”, which he mistakenly thinks are America’s core values. He railed against Trump without ever saying his name. “Revenge is mine” says the Lord.

• MaineCoon says:

Can’t watch either. Only reading comments. JugEars appears to be true to form.

• Tom W says:

I did not watch either. I did however launch the Outlaws audio (above) and listened to them play while reading all the comments. Most Americans will not be sorry he is gone. After 1 year in President Trump, most will forget what we endured for the last 8 years and we will never stop wondering what possessed us to elect a community organizer for our chief executive..

9. Major Styles says:

500,000 Syrians dead under his command, but the media wants to ask him a pressing question:

What does his March Madness bracket look like?

10. mcfyre2012 says:

I listened on the radio.

I heard more “umms” and “uhhs” than the “Beavis and Butthead Do America” movie…not to mention the number of times he referred to himself. He is truly uninspiring.

11. BAMAFan says:

Feel free to use this one after noon Friday.

12. jackphatz says:

Who’s with me?

I pledge Allegiance to the flag
    of the United States of America
    and to the Republic for which it stands,
    one nation under God, indivisible,
    with Liberty and Justice for all!

13. hrivkan says:

This is even too good for him!

14. Howie says:

As of noon Friday Fun is allowed.

15. I have successfully avoided listening to the sorry SOB for 8 solid years, apart from one unfortunate incident in an airport that almost made me crazy enough to tear the TV monitor off the wall to silence his infernal yammering.

I don’t intend to listen to him today. I’ll do as I have done since January 2009: Fingers in my ears, shouting “LA-LA-LA” to drown out his horrible small-market news anchor baritone in that practiced flat MidWestern accent.

Hit the road, Jack. And don’t you come back no more!

Na-na-na-na, hey hey, GOIDBYE!!

16. gettherejustassoon says:

Dear Obama,

17. Mr. Morris says:

Obama’s last lecture as President. Hurray!

18. Once Written says:

God, that was the boring, stuttered, idiocratic last news conference I ever had the unfortunatacy to witness. Enough already of the lies and bullshit rose garden, sunshine , let’s stroke the media crap.

19. DavidS says:

So long farewell !!

20. TwoLaine says:

WHO CARES?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Patriot1783 says:

Anyone media “reporter” caught standing on a chair should be tossed…keep their credentials and coat. Where were these people raised…a barn?

• justfactsplz says:

Progressives don’t have any manners or respect for people or property. They are probably the ones that litter this great land from sea to shining sea.

22. justfactsplz says:

This whole charade was a not so subtle message to Trump concerning the media. One thing I can say about Obummer, he dydnt do nuffins.

23. Sedanka says:

YouTube comments are turned off. Probably because the overwhelmingly negative comments were revealing that the positive ratio of thumbs up to thumbs down votes is completely fraudulent.

24. jdvalk says:

The press certainly didn’t challenge him on the FALN or even bring it up to an acceptable degree, in contrast to all of the media questions to the president elect and the cabinet nominees, which have been as if they were straight from the opposition’s talking points.

25. psadie says:

A very “long goodbye” to an arrogant, incompetent, narcissistic, fool who could have done great things but sold his soul over his country!

26. Nettles18 says:

I noted that President Obama when talking of Chelsea Manning’s crime, he said she “leaked” information. When he pivited to the Russian hacking part of his answer, he said the emails were “leaked”. While Russia may have hacked into systems, it appears even the President believes the Podesta emails were Leaked, not hacked.

27. snailmailtrucker says:

Uhhhhh Whatever….. Just Pack Your-Shit and Get the F Out !

28. dreadnok89 says:

Who cares. Has done nothing

29. Michael says:

Let me put that on my calender. NOT!

30. jente says:

I, I, I, Me, Me, Me and a bunch of BS in between.

31. Summer says:

Are we sure this is the LAST one?

32. JMC says:

Didn’t he already do this about eight times?