December 27th – 2016 Presidential Victory – Open Discussion

In an effort to keep the Daily Open Thread a little more open topic we are going to start a new daily thread for “2016 Presidential Politics”. Please use this thread to post anything relating to the Trump/Pence presidential victory.

trump-pence-banner-2

Transition Website HERE

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

617 Responses to December 27th – 2016 Presidential Victory – Open Discussion

1. Joe says:

Interesting internecine warfare occurring between the opportunists who are trying to take credit for the Trump movement.

The “Deploraball,” an inaugural ball for the “alt-right” is becoming a battleground.

I say the hell with ALL of them.

REAL Deplorables are thinking about how we are going to MAGA. Not who gets credit and “brand” building.

2. nwtex says:

Bernie Sanders supporter boasts on Facebook about refusing to help stranded motorist because she had a Trump bumper sticker
    27 December 2016

Troy Brown took a picture of a stranded vehicle in the snow and posted it on Facebook with the caption: ‘I was going to help her but she has a #Trump sticker on her car #CallYoPresident’.

He also posted a video of himself purportedly driving on by.

• CO Gal. says:

Looks like a real standup guy.

• CO Gal. says:

I bet the next person helped and it was a better experience for her.

• J Miller says:

The foolishness of passing the person by is amazing. If I saw someone with a Hillary bumper sticker I’d go out of my way to help and when I was done and was getting thanked for helping I’d find a way to mention I’m a Trump supporter. We win people through actions of love, not hate. We can say the election is over, but we can always use more help supporting him in his fights against Congress and also in his reelection.

• You will never make the grade as a tollerant liberal……. Sorry.

• SteveInCO says:

Which, I’m sure is fine because I suspect that J Miller is trying to make the grade as a tolerant conservative.

• piper567 says:

Tucker Carlson read a letter from a liberal Mother last week…she has realized she does not want her kids to grow up like these libtard college students we are all witnessing. She wrote a Looong List of things she is “tired of”…all things we are all tired of also.
              She ended her letter by saying she wanted her kids to grow up believing in something real, not the latest flaky thing…AND she took her family to church !!, AND she is buying an American Flag for her living room.!!
              I agree with J Miller, ^^^,: you never know what may touch someone who is just lost, lost, lost.
              Once people can see, they might even be open to The Truth. But they have to be awakened first.
              If not us, who?

• Old CrewDog says:

I have to admit. I could never do that. If I saw a Hillary Supporter in trouble,I would absolutely send a postcard to 9-1-1.

3. nwtex says:

Jackie Evancho What Backlash?? Trump Made Me #1!

ackie Evancho is defying what seems to be conventional entertainment wisdom — that singing at Donald Trump’s inauguration is career-threatening — because she just shot to #1 on the charts.

We’re told since the America’s Got Talent runner-up has signed on to sing “The Star Spangled Banner” on January 20th, her weekly album sales quadrupled in digital downloads and in retailer as well. In fact her album, “Someday at Christmas,” had to be restocked twice.

Jackie’s album jumped to #1 on the Billboard Classical Albums chart.

#lastlaugh

4. ginaswo says:

Will those so inclined please send a prayer for my son Robert
    he has been admitted to the hospital
    probable sudden onset of Type 1 Diabetes

5. Nchadwick says:

For those of you that are following the “Where is Eric Braverman” Have to admit — just started watching … and this last one has blown me away….

• Where does this start? The first report…I watched day 65 and went back a bit to try to catch up, but where is the first video? After watching some of this, I wonder if Trump has any chance at all. To survive, let alone do anything. And, it also makes Obama’s moves right now clearer…so evil and so scary.

• Nchadwick says:

I’m not sure, I was late on it also – did the same (going back to find the first) but the video does a good job in getting caught up so kinda just tried to stay up on them…. but yes, I feel the same – VERY SCARY — and the more that I watch, the more this guy seems to know what he is talking about, the more I am realizing that our country maybe on track to being worst then most of the countries we have been in direct criticism
        of…

• Nchadwick says:

The earliest one, I could find is DAY #20 11/13 Braverman missing Tumi Trial witness Clinton Global initiative

w w w.youtube.com/watch?v=wh9l3VTAukQ (obviously delete the spaces for the link)

6. Why did KA go talk to this commie wench ???????

7. duchess01 says:

MORE WINNING! Tesla And Panasonic Announce Plans To Manufacture In BUFFALO, NEW YORK
    Aleister Dec 27th, 2016 3:19 pm

8. triper57 says:

Have not heard the word ‘czars’ once in all this transition. Refreshing.