Donald Trump and Nigel Farage Duet – “Just The Two of Us”…

The people who make this stuff are brilliant.  So creative and funny. Enjoy:

trump-farage-2

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, Heros, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

69 Responses to Donald Trump and Nigel Farage Duet – “Just The Two of Us”…

1. fleporeblog says:

That was awesome! Nigel is a great man and I am so happy that our relationship with the U.K. will be the best it has ever been. Trump’s mom absolutely loved Queen Elizabeth. The fact she wants his first overseas visit to be the U.K. is awesome. The Churchill bust will be brought back where it belongs!

2. Bob says:

A pair that beats a full house of left handed politicians

3. Hehe………two of my favorite people in the world…….

4. I’l wager that Bill Withers and Grover Washington will get this taken of Youtube so enjoy the fun while it lasts.

5. A.D. Everard says:

I loved that! Wonderful stuff. 🙂

Hey, and I found you guys literally the day before the election. You are ALL magnificent. I was glued to these pages and your comments throughout. I very much loved the feedback you all gave from on the streets and in the voting lines. I’m writing from Australia and I truly believe Donald Trump will start the recovery not just for America but for the whole world. THANK YOU.

6. wolfmoon1776 says:

Time for Marine LePen to create a love triangle! 😎

7. tinkerthinker2 says:

Haha! Great!

8. Pam says:

Awesome! haha! They both demonstrate what happens when you work hard for the love of your country.

9. LP says:

I’m having a laugh.
    Lots of clever buggers out there.

10. Suzanne says:

Outstanding… thanks for sharing it with us

11. psadie says:

I like Farage but I wonder why after the many times he ran for office he was “never elected.” That is rather odd…so what do the Brits know that we don’t?

12. 4bleu says:

LOL. That must have taken weeks to make!

13. India Maria says:

Trump has that same charisma, that same twinkle-in-the-eye as did Ronaldus Magnus. I suspect he will be beloved by his people, as was Reagan.

14. Dommy says:

Every time I see that photo I think “the Two Golden Boys of Freedom”.

15. That definitely took a lot of time.

16. Now that I know We have Trump, All I Want for Christmas is Farage.

17. Donk says:

What a great feeling to have heroes again. Someone who can fight like a democrat. Someone who knows how to win.

18. ZurichMike says:

I needed something to smile about. This was it! LOL!

19. Ron says:

That must have taken a month to edit!

20. We have the very best entertainment right here at the Treehouse!

21. Kristin says:

Love it! Just the two of us and millions and millions and millions of voters!!!!!

22. darththulhu says:

Someone needs to do a Gaga parody:

“Caught in a Rad Bromance”

I want your Brexit
    Your ol’ Churchill bust
    Want you in my alliance
    Baby, I trust!

I want your love
    Love, love, love
    I want your love

23. SouthCentralPA says:

Someone clearly has waaaay too much time on their hands. The usual suspects may very well try to use copyright to take it down, but in my (non-expert) opinion, this would seem to fall well within “fair use” (only 46 seconds and satire/parody).

24. John Denney says:

Oh, that was a hoot. Shared on FB with my karaoke friends who have sung that one. 🙂

25. Robin says:

I still have to keep watching this love it