Trump Tower Lobby Live Stream Has Thousands of Continuous Viewers…

This is too funny.  There’s a media live-stream of the lobby in Trump Tower that has been ongoing for two days.  CSPAN Pool Feed HERE  and Fox News (Via Facebook) have a broadcast set-up using the stream and there are actually thousands of people just watching the elevator lobbies:

trump-tower-live-stream

LOLOL… Best Election Ever !

The live stream feed is below:

This entry was posted in Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, media bias. Bookmark the permalink.

151 Responses to Trump Tower Lobby Live Stream Has Thousands of Continuous Viewers…

1. The Naked Cowboy was taking pictures with people in the live feed. They can’t get enough of Trump. Even the haters.

2. Paul Morgan says:

I clicked on it and saw the Naked Cowboy. WTH? Does he live there? Can just anyone get in? Too bad the press didn’t do a play by play of the people coming and going at the White House the last eight years.

3. blutoslounge says:

Are we having fun yet????? 😎😎😎

4. Concerned Virginian says:

Troll the MSM!
    Troll the NeverTrumpers!
    Brilliant PR play by the President-Elect!

5. big bad mike says:

This is fun – kind of like watching grass grow.

6. Most transparent administration ever!

7. lurker99 says:

Its better than the majority of news TV pundits (everyone going in is Secretary of something blabber) — and the people going in seem to love americans too…

8. fedback says:

The poor guy in front of his desk in the lobby having the whole world watching. Don’t pick your nose, friend

9. janc1955 says:

I love Lynne Patton’s idea! 🙂

10. Will they let us send a Mariachi Band to the lobby of Trump Tower?

11. FofBW says:

I keep hoping a Trump Rally will break out!!

12. tuskyou says:

Ace of Spades HQ likens the elevator at Trump Tower to the chimney at Vatican City.
    Can’t stop laughing. Everything is better with Trump. Significant other says I smile in my sleep. Every day is a celebration.

Maybe we really will get tired of winning…..
    Not a chance!

• Raven says:

“Everything is better with Trump. Significant other says I smile in my sleep. Every day is a celebration.”

Couldn’t decide which line was the best, so I included all three!

• Sherlock says:

Why is that our side is cool and funny and the other side is — East Berlin?

• nimrodman says:

Apropos of your comment, I just visited Berlin today for sightseeing.

At Checkpoint Charlie, armed guards in American uniforms and holding American flags on staffs were posing with tourists so the tourists could take selfies. I commented that it was a nice gesture that American military do that for the tourists, but my companion remarked that they might be paid actors, and I think she may be right, I guess it did look a bit too chummy for military protocol..

A door or so down the block is the “escape” museum, housing various contraptions and tunnel-digging means of escape across the Berlin wall, with placards explaining the various human stories and tragedies. Escape tricks included hot-air balloons, gliders, cable zip lines, ad-hoc homemade scuba gear, and hiding places in cars, suitcases, loudspeaker boxes, etc.

My companion said that the museum has expanded in recent years, it used to be mainly about the escape attempts and apparatus, but now includes a lot of historical context on uprisings and rebellions against Soviet rule, as well as covering many of the major events of the cold war.

Lots of Checkpoint Charlie and “Now Leaving The American Zone” kitchen-magnet signs in the gift shop, some with little fragments of the actual wall glued on.

Then on a top floor there’s a new exhibit all about “human rights”, of course – complete with ample coverage of America’s civil rights period, Viet Nam conflict – basically anything that makes for easy criticism of the USA – all on the same floor as a rather explicit exhibit of North Korea regime torture techniques that included placing a plank across a pregnant woman’s belly with her lying on her back on the ground and then getting a couple guys to jump up and down on it to induce miscarriage. Another panel noted that pregnancies were forbidden and punished with time in prison as well as miscarriage. Plenty of burning and beating torture methods as well.

So the USA elements were in good company on that floor of the museum.
        /s

Ah, well, I did rather enjoy the hot-air balloon and scuba gear …

• Fake Nametag says:

Trump has made conservatism cool again. Hillary and Obama have nerdified the democrat party.

• WSB says:

Trump is the white smoke. We will NOT tire of winning. Keep smiling in your sleep!

👍

13. tax2much says:

I understand that Kanye West will be doing a pop-up concert there any minute.

• susiepuma says:

Oh crap………I really hope not…………………he’s a puke and so is his wife…IMO

• wyntre says:

But he would have voted for Trump – if he had voted. Said so last night durinbg a 40 minute pro-Trump rant at one of his concerts. Some in the audience even threw shoes at him. Bwa-ha-ha.

• nimrodman says:

yeah, at Breitbart I did see mention that neither Kanye nor Colin Kaepernick voted.

but they can sure shoot their mouths off with anti-American invective, can’t they?

• No Remorse says:

Kanye may be crazy (definitely) and says a lot of outlandish stuff but I find him very interesting and actually genuine. He is a complete monster by all accounts and I am not really a fan but I admit to liking some of his music. I respect what he’s done and understand how difficult it is to make it and achieve what he has.

Kim, not so much. What I will say about her is that if someone was going to pay me money to follow me with cameras I would definitely do it. My life is pretty boring so it would probably be just as good as her show. I actually think Kim and her family all voted Trump. They are Armenian and I believe Bill Clinton never recognized Armenian Genocide. Also estate tax is a biggie for them. Hell was unleashed when she mentioned it so she backtracked but they have many reasons to support our President elect. I have known a few people that have worked for her and they all say she is pretty awesome and is great to work for.

14. I admit I have been watching it every morning while I make breakfast and have coffee. I view it as a sort of human aquarium type thing. lol

15. georgiafl says:

Live Feed has ended and is replaced by a foam filled hangar and street in San Jose’

Quick call Foam Boy!

16. georgiafl says:

The Elevator Feed ended, so Mr. Trump must have left for Trump National @Bedminster NJ for the weekend.

17. cajost says:

This. Is. Awesome.

18. i'm just sayin'.. says:

Did you see the part where the middle door opened and then closed. I think it was at 03:45:17
    I can’t stop watching…..

19. boutis says:

Too funny. The Trump-Cam. Maybe some eaglets will hatch.

20. lzap says:

I feel bad for the Elevator Security Person. I only once was on camera for a long time while I was working, I harmed it up pretty bad. Looking back I am glad there wasn’t YouTube or internet streaming at the time.

21. The Raven says:

The real movers & shakers are coming & going via the back entrance…

22. R-C says:

This is remarkable, really. A live-feed of an elevator lobby. A video trolling gig, just waiting for ‘something’ to happen.

The press doesn’t seem to understand how truly pathetic this makes them look… The members of the press are the laziest people to call themselves ‘professionals’ in a ‘profession’.

23. Pam says:

It’s really too funny. I was sitting in a restaurant earlier and they had the TV on Fox and I saw Trump leave to go play golf in NJ. LOL

It’s quite entertaining.

24. Pam says:

25. Dekester says:

You Americans really deserve this. You have had to suffer through end endure eight years of having a narcissistic sociopath as a President, and dolts passing themselves off as MSM and now you have a brilliant, loving and incredibly funny man as your leader.

The rest of the free world can sit back and relax.

26. rashamon says:

The only person that could make it better is Farage making his funny faces at the camera. I love that guy. I’m glad he’s back pushing Brexit!

27. Joan says:

Ha ha – the media reduced to watching elevators.

28. nightcaster says:

Man oh man, they could have really trolled the media with that.

Imagine clowns go in, politicians come out. Celebrity impersonators. How about people coming out of them wearing censor bars taped/pinned to their clothes? So much potential.

29. Neural says:

Normally I’d say that the press was doing this, hoping that something might happen, but this is the US Mainstream Media we’re talking about. Odds are someone is being paid to make something happen (riots/etc), and the media just set up the camera early to make it look like they aren’t aware of what is going on.

30. Pam says:

31. Pam says:

32. md070264 says:

Drove by Trump National on way home from work, I live only a few miles away, the police have boxed the media across the street from the entrance and there is no parking a half mile from both sides .
    Yelled out to all the media scum Go Trump , Make America Great Again…. Had to laugh , they had all the satellite trucks in the neighbors field.

33. Lucille says:

How about President-Elect Trump assign a press secretary to schedule hourly updates on the news about anti-American measures and edicts from Obama such as his shutting down the aerial surveillance of our southern border?

34. KBR says:

Woukd be a great place for a happy choir to sing “Can You Hear The People Sing”

35. velvetfoot says:

Will there be a continuous live feed from Jersey?

36. parteagirl says:

37. OMG I just saw a Jimmy John’s delivery guy go in do you think he’ll be Secretary of State?

38. While fretting over my dog in the Vet hospital, I have to say I passed about 2 hours yesterday admiring the job the elevator concierge at Trump Tower does. A#1 job.

39. Piper says:

Well all I have to say is: Thank the Good Lord!!! Michelle’s “stylist” says she WILL NEVER dress Melania Trump.

Michelle has spent 8 years looking like one hot mess due to this stylists terrible designs and fugly clothes!!!

Our beloved Melania could parade around in a garbage bag and still look beautiful!

Ugly is as ugly does- GET EM OUT!!!

40. 4bleu says:

LOL.LOL. They’re taking videos of the video feed. Ouf! Wait! A live one! They call out to Huckabee! He’s at the elevator! Who’s that Japanese guy with him? Ignored! Maybe they find out after just who that Japanese guy was. oops.