Donald Trump Election Day Interview With Michael Savage…

At 4:00pm today candidate Donald Trump called in to the Michael Savage radio show for a brief interview:

trump haters

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

179 Responses to Donald Trump Election Day Interview With Michael Savage…

1. redsequin4 says:

I can proudly say I’ve NOT turned on the TV and will NOT watch MSM until after Trump wins. Then I will enjoy splodey heads, mass seppuku and threats to move to foreign lands.

Getting ready to vote, waiting for everyone to get off work and then we’re headed out. So excited,, have my red shirt on and will give full report of awesome polling experience.

2. Peter says:

Alt media election results, just can’t do CNN or fox. These guys are literally laughing at Hillary suggesting we bomb Russia for alleged hacking of the election….

3. entagpr says:

I thought the Savage Trump conversation was historic. Savage is the first one to promote Trump seriously for the Presidency, when everyone else was giving Trump the Palin treatment.

No way would Trump have wasted a minute with Savage today, if he disliked Savage. Trump doesn’t crawl.

I did not think either Trump or Savage sounded down. This was the conversation you hear in the foxhole, when the shooting is over, and the worn out GI’s light up cigarettes and take a deep breath. (speaking in memory of my Dad who was at Bastogne) This is why callers were calling in weepy after it was over. Everyone has been in this battle together, and now, everyone is taking a step back to see the mountain they climbed.

Trump knows he is fighting crooks, and he let them know it. That is not defeatist talk. That is war talk. General Anthony McAuliffe was offered the opportunity to surrender at Bastogne and sent the enemy this message “Nuts”

If they crook this election, Trump ain’t going down the mountain nor his troops. The elites should be very very afraid because Trump is not one man, he has an army. I am so glad I heard this interview live. I will never forget it.

4. rashamon says:

Don’t those wonks among the elite media love to tell us how STUPID we — those who pay their highly-inflated salaries — are usig their very highly attuned brains, able to process all the nuances of tweepz and trweepz to tell us what we “know”! Go find a job at Starbucks.

5. M.A. says:

Hey Treepers! I’m working out of the home tonight until 8:30 pm ET. Keep me posted!!!

6. SharonKinDC says:

Trump was fantastic. Honest, humble. Savage? Oy. He is what he is, but I cringed at his transparent attempt to score a Thanksgiving invite to MarALago.

7. entagpr says:

My computer is under major attack. Takes me a minute to scroll a page. I have my tv on TCT and will watch prayer shows tonight. Hope I can keep reading Tree House. Half a minute to refresh a screen. I will not be stopped.

9 Behold, O God our shield, and look upon the face of thine anointed.
    10 For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.
    11 For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
    12 O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.
    Psalm 84

8. JJ says:

Fighting a hostile and rigged media.
    Fighting a perverse and corrupted Republican establishment.
    Fighting electorate moral degenerative disease and ignorance.
    Fighting election fraud.

And winning. So far.

9. JJ says:

The Dakotas and Kansas called for Trump.

10. Pingback: Donald Trump Election Day Interview With Michael Savage… — Kaizenlog.com

11. grace behson says:

I love Michael Savage and love Donald Trump. My Lord has blessed them. We will be America again!

12. crepelady says:

Ditto…and wish Andrew Breitbart were alive today to witness his amazing strength and determination to know right from wrong. He is missed.

13. Pingback: Trump Won! Some Random Thoughts | FINES ET INITIA