Sunday October 23rd – Open Thread

tomb of the unknown - memorial dayOur Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

101 Responses to Sunday October 23rd – Open Thread

1. Keln says:

Ohio State lost against the Penn State Nittany Pedophiles, and you probably won’t see me post for a while. It takes a lot to recover from your team losing to the forces of sick evil. A team that let reports of a coach molesting boys for two decades. A team that should have been removed from college football for its crimes.

This is a sad day. Every team should beat the pedophiles. But it was not to be, due to horrid officiating.

I would congratulate the pedophiles on their victory, except, they are pedophiles. And I would rather die a hundred times than give them the satisfaction. They are evil. Their whole program is evil. And they don’t desrve it.

Frankly, Penn State reminds me of Hillary…as long as you get away with it, it’s OK. Even if it means dead bodies and molested children.

Re-post, cause of time.

2. Southern Son says:

MAGA BIGLY!!
    Our Leader is Fearless!
    #WAR!!

3. Garrison Hall says:

4. MaryfromMarin says:

(From Saturday night’s vantage point…)

“Be our light in the darkness, O Lord, and in your great mercy defend us from all perils and dangers of this night; for the love of your only Son, our Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.”
    —The Book of Common Prayer—

• MaryfromMarin says:

Also from the BCP:

“Visit this place, O Lord, and drive far from it all snares of the enemy; let your holy angels dwell with us to preserve us in peace; and let your blessing be upon us always; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.”

• kinthenorthwest says:

Time to take care of America and Americans

1Tim 5:8
      8But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

5. cycle1 says:

This is hilarious. Many of you have heard of “safe spaces” for the little snowflakes at many Universities. Well, this Laur Southern video does a Number on them with some nice cartoon choreography:

• L.M.A.O!!!

Bully proof windows… troll safe doors…

Hilarious, to a point.

• kinthenorthwest says:

ROFL—LMAO

• Eastwood says:

Looks like they just mixed in South Park’s Safe Spac video. Still funny.

• Sandra says:

I didn’t know what happened so checked out one of the other videos, this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAlPjMiaKdw Apparently the gender-confused snowflakes at University of Toronto were upset because a professor doesn’t accept gender self-assignment which has become a legal matter because of a pending bill, C-16, which seeks to amend the Canadian Human Rights Act “to add gender identity and gender expression to the list of prohibited grounds of discrimination”. (You know that’s not going to work out well for the 99.99% of Canadians who aren’t all f’d up in the head about their gender._ The snowflakes are highly offended and want to shut the prof down, not allow him to speak or write to express his dissent and warn of the dangers of implementing such a law.

I don’t know what’s wrong with those kids but something definitely is. Endocrine disrupters, maybe they all live near big polluters and their hormones are all messed up. It not only affects their appearance, crazy messed up female-male hybrid in the most bizarre way, but it also affects their behavior, like the worst b*tchiness of a woman combined with worst aggression of a man. I’m hoping they’re sterile because it will be a real shame if they pass on their mess to a future generation.

6. kinthenorthwest says:

God Bless Our Treeper Family.

7. waltherppk says:

Images to share ….

The Media Propaganda Construct / Matrix is a battle for your mind and your vote
    Neo Pepe

• stella says:

I see you forgot about the “limiting images and videos” suggestions as a courtesy to those who are having problems with page loads.

You aren’t the only one, but this comment stands out.

• waltherppk says:

I didn’t forget. I put that image string sequence in the open thread as one post … figured it would go in moderation, for multiple links, which it did for awhile. Usually the open thread is fewer posts and shouldn’t clog page loading, so I put it there.
        That image string you can dump if it is a problem. I don’t usually do so many. Videos are something I have generally quit posting at all.

8. nimrodman says:

Kremlin Slams Demands For Assad’s Ouster As ISIS Kills Hundreds Of “Human Shields” In Mosul

9. Millwright says:

Blessed Sunday to you all ! On the NJ scene Rep. Scott Garrett is being vilified in the press for a recent appearance with “Oath Keepers” ( described by many NJ legislators and liberal NJ media as a “terrorist organization” ) which, for those unfamiliar, is comprised of former and current members of the military, police, first responders and firefighters. IOW, those who have sworn to “….protect and defend the constitution of the United States…..”. Here’s an excerpt from the Oath Keepers Code of Conduct ; “…..All members are fully and solely accountable for their actions while members of Oath Keepers. All Oath Keepers Members and Associates shall possess and maintain high moral and ethical standards and uncompromised integrity for continued membership in Oath Keepers. All members are to conduct themselves in a courteous and lawful manner at all times. Members are expressly prohibited from fraternizing with known criminals, known or suspected criminal organizations and their members, associates or affiliates. Oath Keepers and its members are responsible to maintain the integrity and honor of this organization….” The same oath many of those in government critical of Oath Keepers swore. Judge for yourself who has kept their word on 11/08/16 !

• Lucille says:

Precious little ones! All those millions of lives…all that potential and talent gone from our world. God, have mercy upon our nation for allowing this to happen and forgive us our sins.

Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray Thee, Lord, my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray Thee, Lord, my soul to take. Amen.

• Jeffrey Bellinger says:

Luc, my first prayer, said kneeling by my bed with my mother and/or father by my side in our quonset hut home on Saipan, Marianas Islands in1949. The earliest clear memory I have of myself speaking. Though generally seen as a child’s prayer it is suitable at any time of life. Thanks for the reminder.

10. Kay says:

Oh God Our Father, as I went out tonight and saw the beautiful moon and stars in the sky, the quiet of the moment and I asked for one more time You show your mercy to those who want to Make America, which you helped with your Divine Providence when You founded her, Great Again. If it be your will that pure evil go over this land, please provide places in it where those that love you, will accept others if they have skills and love Heavenly Father too, so we can live our lives peacefully until You call us home or call us forward for some other purpose. Amen.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Amen.

• Lucille says:

Administrators, it would be a great idea of you were to take all the prayers Treepers have written these last weeks and make a separate post out of them. You could call it “A Treeper Book of Prayers.”

Kay’s prayer is inspirational and I’m sure the others would be, too.

Thanks!

11. Sent from AT&T Mail on Android

From:”The Last Refuge” Date:Sat, Oct 22, 2016 at 9:16 PM Subject:[New post] Sunday October 23rd – Open Thread

sundance posted: “Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into tempta”

12. zephyrbreeze says:

Remember the Savior

13. Dora says:

Christ Among the Doctors – Vasily Polenov (1896)

14. duchess01 says:

Verse of the Day

“This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.”
    Psalms 118:24 (KJV)

15. WeeWeed says:

Mornin’ deplorable irredeemable backward redneck infidels!

photo 3f88e7cc-fe85-4329-8922-800361754dcd.jpg

16. duchess01 says:

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2016

Almighty God Cares and is There

17. duchess01 says:

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2016

America – Indoctrinated and Poisoned!

18. fuzzi says:

Today, sixteen years ago, I woke up with tears streaming down my face…knowing that I needed Jesus. Right there, in my bed, I asked the Lord to save me from my sin, and He did.

Thank You Lord, for saving my soul, thank You Lord, for making me whole, thank You Lord, for giving to me Thy great salvation, so rich and so free!

19. Dora says:

The Master of the Violin and the beautiful voice of Kathleen Battle.

20. Mike says:

There’s been a lot of talk about gas-lighting this election. I’m confident there is plenty on the Sunday shows happening right now. I thought I’d watch the old movie, to see if I’d get some new insights into it. Maybe other people want to watch it, too. This is the 1940 British version, although they made another version is 1944, starring Ingrid Bergman

Gas Light full movie

21. kalbren2r1 says:

Officially cut the cable yesterday with an internet only connection. Between talk radio, news forums, and a Roku streaming player we are good to go. Grandkids probably won’t be happy, but What the hey, we then control who we watch, when. God Bless you fellow treepers. Keep up the good fight. Our son says he has brought at least 2 voters from the dark side to DJT votes this last week. Our daughter in love’s sister and mother rolled to MAGA for everyone side too! I bombard my contact list daily, including one in Australia, with links from here and other sources as I am not able to do the door knocking. Praying multiple times a day for the election..

22. Libertyvibe says:

Has anyone every had Youtube shut down your ability to view videos? Yes, I know Google is a massive spy machine. I do not post any videos on youtube, but I do comment, on political videos. I am reasonably careful. Still, I am an infowarrior , so I tell enough truth, that it would make some people unhappy. My page, history, everything looked totally normal. But when I clicked on each video, it kept on playing the same exact Fox news video, no matter what video I clicked on. I want to know if this has happened to anyone else. And I also want to get the word out.

23. Dora says:

Janet Jackson as you’ve never seen her before.

======

Janet Jackson spotted for first time in full Islamic dress since announcing pregnancy

The star is believed to have become a Muslim after marrying Qatari billionaire Wissam Al Manna, 41, in 2012

• Sandra says:

She’s probably liking her tent garment right now because she”s gained about 75 pounds with her pregnancy and she can hide under it. I see they are in London. As long as she doesn’t move to a Muslim country she’ll be fine, it will be her choice to wear the tent or wear what she used to wear. If she moves to a Muslim country she won’t have a choice and she’ll realize that it’s the garment of a slave woman. Stupid stupid woman.

24. silverlakela says:

Creepy Kaine is a heart beat from the Presidency. In Hillary’s case, it may come sooner than later.
    Re-post and re-tweet this video!!!

‘Creepy’ Tim Kaine Ad Just Released, Trump Fans Are Spreading It Like WILDFIRE!

25. kittycat77 says:

Time for a really good laugh. Well, you guys know how Watters World is, right? Check out this:

26. John Denney says:

Real life cloak and dagger, only without the dagger, fortunately.
    High tech cloaking tech used to harass a Hillary critic to make him appear insane.

Here’s a typical article discrediting him before the truth came out:

27. BigMamaTEA says:

Great vid to spread around….

28. Jeffrey Bellinger says:

Prolly none of us look too good when we are foaming at the mouth, but the pictures of Hildabeast that Drudge is featuring this hour are halloween perfect. The creature from the pit.

29. lilbirdee'12 says:

Our Heavenly Father, Your children come to you tonight to ask for healing and peace throughout our country so that we may return to being One Nation Under God. Guide us to be leaders in Your Kingdom, spreading Your Love and Salvation to all. Forgive us our sins and deliver us from evil. Lord, we ask for a blanket of protection over all our troops and law enforcement who serve to defend and protect us. Bless our representatives with the strength and wisdom they need to achieve the path You have chosen for us.

Please place Your Guardian Angels of Protection around Donald Trump and Mike Pence as they seek to lead America back to You.

Grant us patience, Lord, as the evil ones try to anger us and cause us to fall.

Spread blessings over Israel and Netanyahu.

We humbly ask that You please comfort those who are grieving and in pain.

Thank you Father, for Your Love and the gift of Life.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen

30. Chicago’s first #1 hit, 40 years ago today.

31. BigMamaTEA says:

Putting this here, since it’s probably the end of this thread for the night. This was from Hilldabeast’s “rally” either today Sun) or yesterday (?) Millie from PrisonPlanet.tv
    films, not only an ambulance in the the leaving motorcade; but also a lot of cargo-type vans and a BUS. Wonder if it’s her audience in the bus and cargo vans?

• Sandra says:

I like this reporter. ::) Nobody saw people getting in and out of the bus. What other purpose could it have? Hillary’s private spa on wheels? Massive hair and makeup operation? And why don’t they roll it onto the rally property with the rest of the vehicles. We know why they don’t roll the ambulance onto the rally property, because people were noticing it and it looked bad! They are all about optics, aren’t they?