♦ Today Hillary Clinton delivered a speech during a campaign event in Cleveland Ohio, the venue was Cuyahoga Community College. Secretary Clinton held only one rally, and gave only one speech. (pictured below left)
♦ Today Donald Trump delivered a speech in Fletcher North Carolina. The venue was WNC Agricultural Center. (pictured above right) Mr. Trump held three rallies, in two states (NC and PA), and gave three speeches.
All optics and data below are presented to be most liberally favorable to candidate Clinton and most conservatively restrained toward candidate Trump. For the sake of this expository we compare the Fletcher (Trump Rally) engagement with the Cleveland (Clinton Rally) engagement.
- Both of these events were within 2 hours of each other.
- Hillary Clinton’s Ohio mid-day rally had approximately 500 supporters in attendance.
- Donald Trump’s North Carolina mid-day rally had approx. 3,000 in attendance.
- Both of these events were also live-streamed by multiple carriers.
- The first comparison is the highest viewed individual live-stream for each candidate.
- The second comparison is the total of the highest viewed live-streams for each candidate.
- All statistical captures took place at the same time 8:30pm 10/21/16.
The most watched live-stream for Hillary Clinton was RBC Network with 2,282 viewers:
The total of all live-streams for Hillary Clinton was 4,429 views:
There were no more full speech live streams. We captured all of them.
The most watched live-stream for Donald Trump was RSB with 30,156 views
There were more Trump live streams, but we only captured the top two viewed.
Hillary Clinton 4,429. Donald Trump 38,936. Combined Total Views = 43,365
- Hillary Clinton 10.21% of Total Viewership
- Donald Trump 89.78% of Total Viewership
These comparisons are obviously anecdotal, but they are representative of an overwhelmingly consistent trend and pattern.
These comparisons are not intended to predict the voter turnout; however, these comparisons are valid in displaying, contrasting and comparing the engagement and enthusiasm which holds a correlation to voter turnout.
After you assemble enough anecdotal evidence, factually overwhelming anecdotal evidence, the picture each pixel adds to the aggregate begins to clarify….