Meet At The Old Mill, We Ride At Midnight….

Enough

Listen my children and you shall hear
Of the consequence of a rational fear,
Through the days of October, in Twenty-Sixteen;
Hardly a man remains to be seen
Who remembers those famous days that year.

One man gave rise to corruptions’ removal
With steadfast admonishment despite their refusal
Held the Q-beam aloft and lighted their ruse
A billionaire walked in the average mans shoes;
Elitists decried the demands to step down
As the rallies continued in village and town;
Admonished and more they were labeled deplorable
Yet the strong brilliant faces were simply adorable.

“How dare you to challenge”, snooty voices decried
Staying strong in the falsehood, retaining their lie;
Looming faces returned were both stoic and bold
“Is that all you have” the firm patriots told.

A weaponized congress, an unchecked regime
Continuing hard with their pillage and scheme;
“How dare you to challenge”, they shouted yet louder
Ignoring their place and their fate from dry powder,
“No longer your House”, their words seemed to scream
Forgetting their stewardship of America’s dream.

The horizon soon filled with a most monstrous sight,
A trumpeters call was heard all through the night.
Beyond scale, beyond scope, was the size of the crew
An unwashed arrival in plain well-worn shoe;
“Who can these folks be” the elitist’s decried,
These faces, these creatures, attacking our pride.
“Did you tell them their place is not ever near here?”
One well cultured leader remarkably sneered;
How dare they advance, this vulgarian team –
How dare they to challenge our most glorious scheme.

Yet advance they continued, the patriots all
Through the door, down the course and amid every hall;
“There are simply too many”, the palace guards fret,
Seeming silly not to notice the foregrounds Trump jet.
“Call to Ryan, or McConnell, Ms. Pelosi or Reid”,
These vulgarian hordes are dismounting their steed;
“We cannot let them stay”, a gulping voice muttered,
“Well then you tell them that”, a retreating voice stuttered.

As the voters then swarm through the well marbled halls,
The scope of indulgence leaves no-one enthralled;
Outrageous expenses turn stares into rage,
We’ve paid for a theater complete with a stage?
The silver adornments, mahogany desks, the visual sense of comeuppance expressed.
How hoighty and arrogant the inhabitants became,
Oblivious all to the sense of their shame.
This grandiose mess is just why we are here,
Spending on foolishness, yet how you sneer.

Indeed you may spite us, and hate our appearance,
But our livelihood’s effort demands your adherence.
When you dismiss our values amid all your spending
You leave us no option, than to take over the mending.
When you contract our soil to the nations that hate,
It is our call to arms that controls our own fate.
When you sell out our efforts, then line your own pocket
We will move using recourse, and put your ass on the docket.

When you ignore us so much that you lie and you steal,
We will show up writ large and then force a repeal.
When your Jonathan Gruber can scheme with a grin,
Don’t blame us for arriving, that’s just where we begin.
If you think for a moment our resolve isn’t strong
Consider our leader, and you’ll know you are wrong.

Trump’s not the teleprompter tactician with prose
He’s our glorious bastard who thinks on his toes.
Our leader may not be refined, or PC,
But for many of us, well, he’s just like me.
A man never wanting to run for these stakes,
Is the vulgarian type who can deal with you snakes.

We wouldn’t be here if you’d just done your jobs,
And stopped being a bunch of industrious snobs.
Your DC led schemes have the nation a mess
Embattled, worn out and fraught with distress.
Because of your efforts she’s tattered and torn
One man has stood up to respond to the horn.

Donald Trump isn’t perfect, he’s far from that place,
But nobody else is as right in this race.
There’s another thing known about our candidate true,
It’s that none is more openly Red White and Blue.
Trump might not be the one who we needed before
But by God how we need him – right now, even more.

~Sundance

trump-tower-1

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

247 Responses to Meet At The Old Mill, We Ride At Midnight….

1. shadowcole says:

I love this. I told my husband yesterday that now my markers of a man or woman be whether he/she is a patriot or not. That’s it. Are you a patriot or not? There is no middle ground for me anymore. The line has been drawn, you are either with us or against us.

• stonedome says:

the left hated george bush for saying that as well…no waffling. full speed ahead

• georgiafl says:

“President Bush broke his self-imposed silence in January 2011, in a speech at Southern Methodist University. The only problem was, he wasn’t attacking Obama, but conservatives. Addressing the immigration debate, he said: “(I)f you study history, there are some ‘isms’ that occasionally pop up … One is isolationism and its evil twin protectionism and its evil triplet nativism.”
        Article – Laura Ingraham – (DO NOT miss photo here) http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/george-w-to-the-rescue/

GWB is not a patriot, not a conservative – he is a globalist. Bet he’s all down with the open borders unlimited infestation of Islam into the USA.

Will never forgive or forget the despicable lie from GWB in 2001 – “Islam is a religion of peace.”

2. arete55 says:

“Forgetting their stewardship of America’s Dream”

An unforgivable betrayal of a Sacred Trust

Blessings to Sundance for creating a platform where we can congregate, as Patriots, to reclaim our Dreams….

3. Kristin says:

Beautifully and so accurately told in prose. Sundance I am ready as are many I know. Standing on the ramparts.
    Ready.

4. anthedohmy says:

Twice in my life I was a vulgarian, on purpose, once with the religious elite, and then the legal elite they threw me to as punishment. It was the best way to leave a trail, cause everybody is too busy calling out the bad words to parse the whole narrative being dropped in between them, like Gretel, or a Spartan, in the forest, leaving crumbs, for later. Cause the more you call attention to them in the middle of it, the worse it gets.

I appreciate you bastards, deeply.

• crepelady says:

What can I say! Meet at the Old Mill blew me away and brought me to tears. Love, love, love this site. Thank you everyone for keeping me afloat through all the doubt and confusion. Today I am a revived woman…yeah!!!

5. Mr. Sundance: i too, appreciate all that you do. I do not hesitate to recommend your site to my friends. You are one of the most “fair and balanced” site that i know. Thank you for all the deep investigations you do before you put it out there for us to read.

6. Tazz2293 says:

Freaking brought a tear to my eye

7. scott says:

Well done. Lets ride.

8. luke says:

Forwarded this to my mom….made her cry

9. Well said. Inspiring.

10. anthedohmy says:

I almost said you bitches

11. anthedohmy says:

but that would be really bad

12. Curry Worsham says:

Now that’s poetic justice.

13. Thank you, Sundance. That is beautiful! Set it to music with a strong voice and it would make a great video as well. I really appreciate all you do for us.

14. In AZ says:

Magnificent !

Thank You!

15. duchess01 says:

Incredible Interlocution, Sundance! What a talent you are! I speak not just for myself, but for ALL Treepers here – when I say – we are most grateful for all you are and do! You are simply A Magnanimous, Magnificent Gift from God!

16. cb2000a says:

Awesome! Hard to read without choking up and so very true. We have lost so much freedom just in my lifetime from Republicans AND Democrats.

17. redlegleader68 says:

Oh, man, this is really GREAT! #MAGA

Thank you, Sundance!

18. May I have your permission to pass this on? Beautiful!

19. floridawoman4trump says:

Brilliant and deeply moving, Sundance! Bravo!

20. daughnworks247 says:

Marvelous – I am putting it on the frig.

21. Marcia Anderton says:

This says it all. If you want freedom you have to fight for it or at least vote for it.