Bumper Sticker Of The Day…

trump-grant

About Patriot Dreamer

“When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion – when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing – when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors – when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you – when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice – you may know that your society is doomed.” ~Ayn Rand *************************************************** In the battle between good intentions vs. unintended consequences….UC always win. ~Sharon
Image | This entry was posted in Bumper Stickers. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Bumper Sticker Of The Day…

1. auscitizenmom says:

Great!

2. MK Wood says:

US Grant, a great general, sadly mostly a failure at everything else. One tough SOB though. Finished his memoirs while dying of throat cancer so his family had money to live on.

3. WILLIAM F BUCKLEY GHOST says:

He drinks and cusses like a drunken sailor, too, but he fights!

4. MfM says:

That’s a story I’ve been repeating since I started supporting Trump. I also have told people he isn’t my candidate he’s my weapon to take out the establishment politicians.

5. Good one, PD!

May the splodey heads splode with their phake indignation… lol

6. Pedro says:

Trump is being sabotaged by Dave Bossie, Reince, GOP

7. Kerry Gimbel says:

Grant and Sherman. The hammer and the anvil. Weakness doesn’t work in politics…. or war

8. Pepperjelly says:

Trump LOOKS like one of the founding fathers. I know Obama’s thing was that he looked different. And different he is. But to me Trump just harkens back to the days of the American Revolution and the heart and soul of being an American.

9. Mikey says:

I have been citing this quote to my freinds and family since I started support him. It popped into my head after he doubled down on the protesters that hijacked the Chicago rally.

10. Ghostrider says:

After leading the battles of Shiloh and Chattanooga, but a failure of sorts in his first experimental explorations around Vicksburg, a committee of abolition war managers approached upon President Lincoln and demanded General Grant’s removal, on the charge that he was a whiskey drinker, and little better than a common drunkard.

“Ah!” exclaimed Honest Abe, “you surprise me, gentlemen. But, can you tell me where he gets his whiskey?” “We cannot, Mr. President. But why do you desire to know?” “Because, if I can only find out, I will send a barrel of this wonderful whiskey to every general in the army.”

• anthonydog says:

The true hero was General Albert Sidney Johnson…whom my southern relatives still carry his name in honor of the Civil Wars finest general….Lets remember those “limitless numbers of immigrants” were the Irish indentured servants (slaves) whom they offered up on the front lines. …Where are those reparations? Tell the UN to suck an egg and the USA and the British to pay reparations to the Irish as well…There were far more Irish indentured servants (slaves) than Blacks…and those the Blacks were sold by their own tribal leaders to Arab Muslim salve traders.

11. anthonydog says:

Knowing ones history puts Lincoln in a very different light.

12. B Woodward says:

There was a dark side to Lincoln, but no need to go there now. I like this Trump Tweet. It could also be a bumper sticker of the day.

And this:

In the 3rd debate Trump needs to go after the pollsters’ fraud.

13. bob e says: