Jennifer Griffin Report on Hillary Health – and Other Irreconcilables…

Fox News Report on Secretary Hillary Clinton’s collapse earlier in the day, along with personal physician Lisa Bardack statement:

Irreconcilables:

hillary-clinton-health-1

♦ Considering Hillary Clinton travels with a 24/7 press poll: If Secretary Clinton was diagnosed on Friday with pneumonia, when and where did the X-Ray take place?

♦ Considering Hillary Clinton was in the care of Dr. Lisa Bardack all day: Why would a doctor diagnosis of Bacterial Pneumonia (variant treated with antibiotics), and then after collapse allow patient to engage with children? Campaign reports Mrs. Clinton played with her grandchildren while recovering at Chelsea’s apartment.

♦ Considering Secretary Clinton was diagnosed with Pneumonia on Friday, and after a collapse, why wouldn’t immediate hospitalization be the course of care?

♦ Considering Doctor statement includes patient suffering “severe dehydration”, which led to collapse, wouldn’t iv fluids be the primary treatment? How possible at Chelsea’s apartment?

Too many contradictions and irreconcilable issues. Unfortunately, the press pool isn’t factually filled with actual journalists:

press we can actual

hillary-health-2hillary-911hillary-clinton-health-1

Short answer which reconciles all irreconcilable contractions…

…….It’s not bacterial pneumonia.

Dr_Phil_teen_youtube_beating

biden window

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Clinton(s), Conspiracy ?, Dem Hypocrisy, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Election 2016, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

608 Responses to Jennifer Griffin Report on Hillary Health – and Other Irreconcilables…

1. NYGuy54 says:

As usual,, Bill Mitchell is great. Thanks Bill

2. “Baskets of Deplorables” sure became yesterdays news and today’s fish wrap with this, didn’t it?

3. Reagan's_Ghost says:

Wanna bet Hillary’s not going to be able to debate on sept 26th due to her “pneumonia”? How convenient.

4. maggiemoowho says:

She is going to use this to drop out of the debate. She couldn’t handle Matt Lauers questions and if Wiki leaks drops a bombshell right before the debate, shes screwed. I do not believe she has pneumonia at all, 100% bullpucky.

5. ASpade says:

Look, this Hillary double thing is NON-ISSUE to the Trump Train. It is a complete tangent that leads into a void out in space. She has a double and so what? She’s a liar? OMG paint me shocked. The media is dishonest? OMG cry me a river. Hillary is sick. So what! Let her get proper care. Let her and her people worry about that. If they replace her, let them replace her. Who cares? This is all a big nothing burger and everyone is getting wrapped up in a lot of silly stuff. You haven’t won until the dust settles and you are holding the crown.

Trump, and everyone on the Train should let this blow over quickly and let the media worry about it and we should all return to Making America Great Again. If Hillary kicks the bucket or is replaced, that doesn’t MAGA. The goal is to defeat the Globalist and end the False Song. This could very well be a big issue for the DNC, but for the Trump Train, Treepers, and all those who want to rid America of the special interests and corruption, this is people slowing down to look at a stalled car on the side of the highway and creating traffic.

6. sundance says:

• WeThePeople2016 says:

Bingo! I am thinking more and more it may be PD. She has the symptoms, the medical staff staying with her 24/7, the memory lapses and brain freezes, what looks like some type of neurological damage, etc.

• deqwik2 says:

I had a cough like Hillary for about a year & doctors named it COPD. A year after cough started, I became sick with pneumonia & was treated on an outpatient plan. Well, about 10 days after treatment started, I coughed up something & that horrid cough stopped. Come to find out, I had aspirated a crumb of food & didn’t even know it. The meds for the pneumonia had help dislodge the food particle enough for me to get it up. Whether I caught pneumonia or the food particle caused it was undetermined.
      FYI, when I coughed up the food particle, it was a large mass because my body had started protecting me from the foreign object. That was 9 years ago & that type of cough like Hillary has is still gone. I have a normal allergy cough when they act up but nothing like before.

• Marc says:

She drinks thickened water from a glass to prevent aspiration of the water. This is why you don’t see a bottle of water at her lecterns. Have you seen the shot of the chunks she coughs up into her glass during her Cleveland speech? Pretty gross but it adds to the likelihood she’s having serious issues with preventing food and fluids from entering her lungs.

• deqwik2 says:

Yes. I was a very healthy person without any issues & the doctor told me that aspiration in healthy people usually happens when you laugh with food in your mouth so just a warning to everyone to be careful.
          I know when I heard Hillary coughing this last week, it sounded like I did & no amount of water or cough drops will stop it. I didn’t cough up the gross stuff she does either so it definitely sounds like she has a big problem.

• JeremyR says:

I have had COPD since junior high. Chronic cough, difficulty bringing up obstructions. I get Pneumonia at least once a year. I lived with a mother that smoked. I got in to the military with it because it was not diagnosed. It stayed pretty stable until I married my second wife. She was a smoker and I started the down hill slide.

• janc1955 says:

Wow! That’s quite an experience you had!

• deqwik2 says:

I could tell my cough got on my co-workers nerves pretty bad too. They all repeatedly told me to go to the doctor because something bad was wrong with me. It was awful.
          If I run into anyone I used to work with, the first question is “How is your cough ?”

I had been to doctor and had a chest x-ray but it didn’t show up. (Guess it was so small at the beginning). He treated me for bronchitis but that didn’t help so he called it copd.
          The pneumonia was a blessing in disguise. I think the aggressive breathing treatments along with high doses of mucinex did the trick.

I’m just glad it’s over with & I am very careful how I eat now days.

• janc1955 says:

I completely understand. I had a difficult to diagnose cough for over a year. It is NO fun, especially when most people panic at the thought. Cough = lung cancer. So you’re hacking away, all day/all night, and everyone around you is either annoyed or terrified. Glad you finally got to the bottom of it (pun intended)!

• deqwik2 says:

Exactly. I hope you got yours taken care of too.
              I just know from experience that
              if Hillary has aspirated, she could get around with that horrid cough without it being pneumonia. Once pneumonia sets in, you can’t get out of bed yet she worked this weekend .. just doesn’t sound right.

• TrumpFanGirl says:

It would also explain why it’s okay for her to be in Chelsea’s apartment with 2 babies.

• Concerned Virginian says:

Aspiration pneumonia is caused by inhaling or by swallowing items that pass down the trachea (the tube that goes into the lungs). The bacteria produced by the item(s) is what presents as aspiration pneumonia. Antibiotics are the usual medicines taken to kill the bacteria. The course of medication is calibrated according to the severity of the illness, the patient’s age, etc. Sometimes the patient must be cared for in a hospital until the situation is stabilized; then the patient is usually discharged to home care with more antibiotics and then a followup appointment with the MD.
      This type of pneumonia is not contagious. However, there are other issues at play:
      Once someone has aspiration pneumonia, the person can have it again.
      The patient needs to be monitored for future occurrences of taking items down the trachea: CHOKING is a real hazard.
      Aspiration pneumonia can be associated with other serious health issues such as effects from a stoke or other neurological event.
      I have worked with patients in home care who have had aspiration pneumonia.

• justfactsplz says:

Aspiration pneumonia sure fits in Hillary’s case. Watching her body just before it collapsed made me think advanced Parkinson’s Disease. It’s pretty bad when your greed and hunger for power outweigh your health concerns. Typical Clinton.

• carole says:

Exactly. As I posted on another thread, Hillary’s behavior/collapse today looked exactly like that of my mother-in-law who had Parkinson’s (and eventually dementia).

• Nettles18 says:

This video posted by a doctor on August 29, 2016 makes the case that Hillary Clinton has Parkinson’s Disease.

An incident, similar to today’s incident, occurred in Jan. 31, 2005. Clinton’s team explained it away, as they did today as dehydration.

On June 18, 2009 Hillary broke her elbow on the way to the white house.

In December 2012 she fell and suffered a concussion. She once again described it away as dehydration.

She didn’t receive medical attention in 2005 when she fainted either. An injection of Apo Morphine shot gives a quick fix to the situation. No one recovers from pneumonia after a visit to their daughter’s apartment but a shot of Apo Morphine may have helped.

Today’s incident only makes the argument stronger.

• BobBoxBody says:

Yeah, I had an older friend of mine die from that earlier this year (he was in his 80s and had suffered a stroke a few years before that). If she does have Parkinson’s, and if she does have pneumonia, then this could be a sign of failing health. My friend wound up hospitalized with pneumonia and then a few weeks later he was dead (he refused to be treated for it, not that I can blame him). If this is what his wrong with her, she would have to be put in a nursing home or stuck in a home with 24/7 care, not running for dog catcher let alone POTUS.

She’s finished, no matter what happens at this point.

7. Sparky5253 says:

Looks like Hillary took her physician Dr. Lisa Bardack with her to the 9/11 memorial service. It’s almost as if they were expecting Hillary to have health issues.

8. Just Scott says:

I just read some interesting discussion about using dark blue glasses to prevent Photosensitive Epilepsy episodes.

• Marygrace Powers says:

Look at DeBlau Blau Blau sio … getting in his 2 cents…

Hillary doesn’t look well/or coherent at this point/whatever DeBlasio…

• John Galt says:

LOL, she’s about to drop and he’s hanging on her back and jabbering in her ear.

• This all goes back to the strobe lights also. Perhaps the cause for the balloon drop expression/reaction as she looked straight up into the strobes in the buildings. These strobes are nothing like the strobes a single camera/phtog uses.

The ones used in arenas are HUGE and POWERFUL. These strobes are located high up in the areans. Take a NBA game. Certain photogs have access to them via a remote control. They are up above the crowd and that flash is used during the game along with the TV lights so they can have a non blurry still shot from the fast action. I have been in arenas when they test them before the game (without the game/TV lights on, just work lights in the ceiling) There is no mistaking how powerful they are. And its not one single flash, it can be several in a row in under a second.

Today she went out into the open with lots of people shooting stills, Many pros would still use a strobe flash and little cell phone camera’s, clouds, trees buildings etc. and more (shadows on her face) many reasons to use them outside also.

I am not saying the van was epileptic, I don’t think so imo. She probably did wear the glasses for protection from all the camera’s snapping away.

They put her away for weeks after that DNC convention. No appearances until the big 30 minute CiC farce. NO stills during that at all. She also made a point of standing often to answer the question (to show she was healthy?) She did it often, and a ploy imo. Trump never left his seat that I noticed.

ORDO AB CHAO

• justfactsplz says:

Is that a scar on her throat from a tracheotomy or possible thyroid surgery. Looks like a red recent scar to me. I don’t think it is a neck wrinkle.

9. I’ve been dehydrated before. Not to the point where I needed IV fluids, but I was lightheaded, and recognized the symptoms. I had to sit down in a shady spot and pound fluids for an hour before I felt even remotely normal. No way do you take an hour off and appear normal after loosing consciousness due to dehydration without an IV.

I don’t buy the campaign’s story for a second.

• 3x1 says:

IV fluids work very well for dehydration. Much faster than drinking water. Ask any med or pharm student.

Fluids can also be administered p.r. (yeah, that’s a picture i don’t want to paint eithed)

So we have a dx of non-specific pneumonia (i concur with aspiration) and dehydration this morning likely caused by drinking last night. Antibiotics for the pneumonia and fluid replacement for dehydration.

She now has a doctor’s note to be MIA for up to a week.

I don’t see this ending her campaign.

• Merle Marks says:

I hope her campaign doesn’t end…I want her drug through the dirt and destroyed…besides, the media is spinning this as she is campaigning DESPITE having pneumonia …”look how strong she must be!!” And Donald Trump still hasn’t denied he once believed in flying saucers for 2 weeks when he was 12 years old!!!

• Jett Black says:

I want the 12 year old girl rape victim she commited perjury against when HELLary was forming the foundation of who she would be as an adult and professional to get the airtime she deserves and for HELLary to get what she deserves as a result.

• blognificentbee says:

I bet you did not have a seizure either, or recover within 2 hours and lose 30 pounds in the process. This is Clintonion cover up in full effect.

• carole says:

blogificent: Spot on!!! LOL

• margo says:

How could the woman seen propped up against a barrier, not even reacting to the concept of walking over to that van, and then not being assisted with doing so, but being DRAGGED over to it, be the same woman seen sprinting out of the doorway two hours later, looking thinner than she’s looked in decades, be the same woman????

• blognificentbee says:

• BigMamaTEA says:

margo, not only thinner, but almost giddy with delight. (whatever it is, I’d like a 6 pack to go)

I printed out those two pics, 8×11 in color. Hillz at the Service today, looks haggered and older than the other one. Also, when you look at the top lip, they’re shaped a little different, and the apples of the cheeks are more rounded on Beastie, along with a slightly larger width from the top of ear to ear.

The real tell would be the teeth, but when I enlarged them this much it pixilated a little too much, but I still think the front teeth are different. The teeth are the tell. Still looking for more pics.

• GiGizMe says:

It happened to me. I passed out and was taken to the E.R. and pumped full of I.V. fluids. I was there for around 3 hours.

10. Red says:

I don’t know ya’ll, if Biden steps in, I can’t really see how the crossover Dems and Indies that are supporting Trump would switch to Biden, but it does worry me a little. It would seem to me that anyone who is supporting Trump is supporting him because the failed policies are not working and Biden really is another 4 years of obama. I would love for Sundance to address this.

11. LANE says:

Then Trump wins the debate. If she scratches he wins. The old grey mare just ain’t what she use to be. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bsByJy9wB-I

12. Nation says:

Biden might not be Plan B considering the Clinton News Network did a bit on his creepiness a couple weeks ago:

13. William F BUCKLEY Ghost says:

If Hillary Clinton can’t handle a 9/11 Memorial Ceremony how could she handle another 911?

14. ALEX says:

Rest up big girl. I just want the debates. I don’t like being lied to, but it’s ok this time.

15. Dani TX says:

From USA Today: If something were to happen to Clinton or Trump before the election, rules established by the Republican and Democratic parties do offer guidelines for what to do.

If Clinton were to fall off the ticket, Democratic National Committee members would gather to vote on a replacement. DNC members acted as superdelegates during this year’s primary and overwhelmingly backed Clinton over boat-rocking socialist Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont.

DNC spokesman Mark Paustenbach says there currently are 445 committee members – a number that changes over time and is guided by the group’s bylaws, which give membership to specific officeholders and party leaders and hold 200 spots for selection by states, along with an optional 75 slots DNC members can choose to fill.

…the party rules for replacing a presidential nominee merely specify that a majority of members must be present at a special meeting called by the committee chairman. The meeting would follow procedures set by the DNC Rules and Bylaws Committee and proxy voting would not be allowed.

DNC member Connie Johnson, a former Oklahoma state senator who supported Sanders, says it would be most appropriate for the DNC to give the nomination to the runner-up if Clinton were to die or drop out before the election.

“I believe that’s why Sen. Sanders stayed in the contest,” she writes in an email. “As to whether the party would adopt what would appear to be a common sense solution in the event of [Clinton] no longer being able to serve – that would remain to be seen. There was so much vitriol aimed at Sen. Sanders and his supporters by [Clinton supporters] that they would likely want ‘anybody but Bernie’ in order to save face and maintain control.”

The Republican National Committee’s rules potentially allow for greater democratic input, but don’t require it. If a vacancy emerges on the ticket, the 168-member RNC would decide whether to select a replacement on its own or “reconvene the national convention” that met over the summer with 2,472 voting delegates.

If RNC members make the choice themselves, the three members representing each state, territory and the nation’s capital – a committeeman, committeewoman and the local party chairman – would jointly have “the same number of votes as said state was entitled to cast at the national convention.”

Richard Winger, editor of Ballot Access News and an expert on presidential election history, says state election officials likely would be compelled to accept a major party’s request to swap candidates, citing precedent set in 1972 when states allowed Democrats to replace vice presidential nominee Thomas Eagleton, who was revealed to be a shock therapy patient, with Sargent Shriver.

Though not legally required, Fortier says parties may decide on an easy fix and loudly encourage electors to support their existing vice presidential nominee. A party legally could pick someone else, but he says a desire for legitimacy in the eyes of the public may force its hand.

16. MfM says:

If Hillary was dehydrated why was there not a single water bottle in sight? That’s the first thing anyone who is feeling the heat is usually given.

How many times did Pres. Obama call out get that woman some water who had fainted or collapsed at his rallies?

So either it really wasn’t dehydration or they knew it wasn’t a good idea to not give her water because if her coughing.

• 4bleu says:

Consider this: How does a multi-millionaire woman who can afford the highest quality food and imported mineral waters, the most luxurious, comfortable and attentive five star lodging who has the most elite 24/7 close protection who all are required to have at a minimum EMT2 level medical certificates, some even paramedic-level first responder training in addition to all the other training, plus a full-time close attending medical doctor get dehydrated?
      This isn’t brain surgery, it’s drinking water.

17. flyingtigercomics says:

Who you gonna believe – clinton and the lapdog media, or your lying common sense?

18. 4bleu says:

when people are out cold, they flop like a rag doll. She was rigid, head and shoulders back, able to be propped against the post, but the legs didn’t work at all. Don’t think they realized how bad it was when they began pulling her to get into the van, but by their own actions before that moment they did act like they knew what they were dealing with and thus knew fainting or heat wasn’t it or they wouldn’t have let her do any walking or left her propped against the post. Not possible to prop fainters, they drop in a heap. There are very defined first-responder medical protocols for all of this – none were on display. That all contradicts the later statements.
    So – thinking she was conscious, but had lost lower body motor control. If so, it’d be easier to look fresh with a shampoo and a blow dry after that episode passed than if she’d really fainted or really had been overheated. People feel sick and wobbly after overheating or fainting. She of course only had to make it through the little sidewalk street theatre, but it was a short piece, by design.
    And pneumonia is a rib-cracking, ligament-tearing deep chest cough, not a lose-voice froggy as if something is dripping on the voice box.

• 4bleu says:

a little extra observation: The peeps who have had to do military parades said she locked her knees to stay upright while propped at the post, but when they pulled her off that propped position, her legs collapsed as she actually had no muscle control over them.

19. Paul Killinger says:

The US press needs to STOP THEIR DAMN LYING about her. And they will, or they’ll be scooped by every real news organization in the world.

Of course, as I say that, it is apparent that looking and acting like FOOLS hasn’t stopped them yet!

20. Rick says:

I want to know who all these concern folks are on this thread saying that Bernie and Joe would be a bad thing for Trump. Get real. Bernie the Socialist of Uncle Joe the crazy uncle. Cut me a break.
    Please wake up. TRUMP is the one who wins this, no matter what!

TRUMP/Pence 2016

• feralcatsblog says:

With Biden, whom nobody much likes, nor dislikes, things might revert to the norm, which favors democrats as there are more of them. Democrats who would vote Trump over Hillary might just “go home” to the democrat party.

• Rick says:

I would agree if you think this election will bring the same type of turnout results as 2008 or 2012. Let’s not forget the monster vote. There are 110M people lurking out there that might just decide to go to the polls this time around. That’s a good thing for Trump & only Trump. The monster voters will not show up for Uncle Joe or Bernie, just the same old likely voters as you describe. I have faith in the Monster vote and the inroads Trump will make with the Black community. Also, I believe he will do far better with Hispanics the the media narrative.

• Thurstan says:

Agree. Latecomers will not have time to get voters to change. Biden might get Hillary votes, but by forcing woman out he would lose many diehard pro women folks who see no reason to vote.

• maxx power says:

I’m Maxx Power. I said crazy joe would be harder for Trump to beat. That would indeed be a bad thing for Trump. I didn’t say Trump wouldn’t win. He would. bernie is no problem. pokahontas is no problem. I’m correct. If that’s “concern” to you, so be it. Doesn’t make me wrong.

• Rick says:

I don’t care if your Superman. Clinton is the candidate. Joe stepping in does nothing to help the Dems at this stage. The only thing bad for Trump is the corrupt polling locations that will try to hijack the vote, not matter who he runs against.

No “concern” for me Maxx, have a nice night!

21. sundance says:

22. tradmomof3 says:

http://hillaryclintonimpersonator.com/ Saw this on Twitter. When you compare photos of Hillary at 9/11 service and Hillary walking out of Chelsea’s apartment, there appears to be several obvious irregularities. Body Double?

23. feralcatsblog says:

Just as the Emperor had no fine new clothes, so too Hillary Clinton has no fine health, nor anything remotely close.

24. truthandjustice says:

Here it comes……….as some predicted:

BREAKING: Democrats May Hold Emergency Meeting to Consider Replacing Hillary Clinton
    Clarification from dem operatives @HillaryClinton pneumonia: Expect emergency DNC meeting to CONSIDER replacement. #HillarysHealth

— David Shuster (@DavidShuster) September 11, 2016

“Dem operative: @HillaryClinton #BasketOfDeplorables, hiding pneumonia for 3 days, + fainting video = “unchartered political territory.””

25. rf121 says:

She needs to live long enough to see The Donald sworn in. Then mother nature can serve up her justice.

26. sundance says:

27. dctace says:

Omg its pravda ,they have no curiosity at all .and dont want to find any

28. 4bleu says:

There is one other explanation that fits all the details: the body double was sent to the ceremony so Hill could sleep in, and fainted because she forgot to eat breakfast. Hillary dreaming of presidential sugar plums dancing in her head, wakes up to frantic mobs of press outside the flat, whatthe…?

29. NYGuy54 says:

Hard to believe no one is the media understands that the Clinton campaign just admitted she is sickly. If you accept strictly what they have told us, then she’s had a concussion, a blood clot, 2 cases of pneumonia, a constant nagging cough, seasonal allergies and unsteadiness in the last 4 years. Her health is THE issue of the campaign.

30. GiGizMe says:

Hillary was ill right after Bengazi and unable to answer any questions. Today after the #BasketOfDeplorables outrage, her visit to the 9/11 memorial, and the tightening of the race is just too much for her. There’s no better way to control the news cycle.

Meanwhile us deplorables are, well, – – irredeemable.

Hello Uncle Joe 😘

31. NHVoter says:

This is true. Our communications director told us to be quiet on social media about Hillary’s health.

32. The chaos that would ensue from the DNC replacing Hillary, (Ms Historic, doncha know?) would be epic.

Trump would appear calm, and collected and an even keel guiding us into a better future.

There’s a reason the Media has been trying to push the uneven/chaotic meme on Trump, its a killer, but they have not been able to do so – Switching candidates midstream, amounts to McCain suspending his bid to go back to DC. Its actually worse, any choice they make would be heavily tainted by their poor, first choice.

That was the whole goal, a mere month ago, with the Globalists trying to hound Trump out of the election, and surrender to Hillary. They knew she’s a dud and would not get a second bite at the apple.

33. 4bleu says:

Bill looks furious – sniffing, wiping his nose, snarling.

34. Sundance you are spot on with the aspiration pneumonia. My husband had MS..ti is common in these types of neurological diseases.. It is common with Parkinsons as well and it also shows she has had Parkinsons for a while, because this event does not happen until it progresses. When she has to be put on a ventilator what will be their story then?

It is important.. what if she would get elected. which I don’t think she will,,but if they cheat and she wins.. who is running the nation.. not her..With Parkinsons..she will be disabled.. no way she can run the country

35. andi lee says:

There’s a great point being made here…it’s NOT flue season. Unless, it’s recurring pneumonia.

36. Pepperjelly says:

I was just thinking about the young women holding Hillary up at the curb this morning. As a mom, it really bothers me that these ladies took jobs to work on a political campaign and have been reduced to playing nursemaid to a sick senior citizen. They looked pretty uncomfortable and I bet they would quit if they could, but alas they know too much and are ankle-chained now.

37. trapper says:

If you take your first dose of cough remedy at around 5 in the afternoon, depending on your pace and experience, you should have pneumonia by 7 or 8. Sometimes you still have pneumonia the next morning, and sometimes you lose your shoes.

38. Finalage says:

Nice! Like the picture of Biden at end Sundance!

At this point, it would be best that Crooked Hillary remain in the race. But if she has to drop out and old Joe gets in, instead of Bernie, I think all the true Bernie supporters will go Trump lol to spite him! MAGA!

39. Reblogged this on The way I see things … and commented:

Any confirmation on who the woman is? A part of the press? (airplane pic)
    Javier5622 indicates on his twitter account that #killary is at a hospital in NY and the DNC is already debating on the replacement method.

40. Thurstan says:

I agree. Reinforces that everything she says is a lie, including her health.

41. EllieEnlightened says:

Advanced Parkinson’s disease.

42. Apfelcobbler says:

If Not ->Hillary, Who? Depending on the exact timing, maybe this ends up in the courts?

I believe the Electoral College delegates are not locked in (that is, they can change their vote). Does anyone know for certain? This is where the third party candidates might become important. If there’s no majority it goes to the House for vote.

43. flounder, rebel, vulgarian, deplorable says:

That Biden pic caption: Soon.

44. Rick says:

Clinton’s going nowhere. It would take a pile of dynamite, a crowbar beating and six nitro pills under the tongue to even get this hag to think about dropping out. The Globalists need to get her to cross the finish line. Their entire focus in the last 60 days is to hide her, get her through the debate(s) (perhaps only 1 as they play the sympathy card to delete the first two debates because of illness) and to work diligently at “rigging” the system in as many swing states as possible. (precinct by precinct) There are a lot of polling place officials to pay off. What’s several hundred million to burn for corruption when Trillions are at stake?

45. kellyseamus says:

When Hitlery says she can’t debate because of her death or “pneumonia”, DJT should debate Biden, Kaine and Warren. I would love to see him rip them to shreds.

46. andi lee says:

Another, from the twittersphere school of thought:

Again, noted, sep. source (not shown)
    #CHF = combative tendacies noted from patient suffering from #CHF.

• NYGuy54 says:

Yeah my dad had that..I lived with his illness for years..she doesn’t show that to me…

• 4bleu says:

mmmm. yes. further, in another photo, it looks like the woman propping Hillary was talking her through it even before they got to the vehicle scene – so Hillary must have felt it coming on or this close attendant saw it coming on and bailed. Maybe they believed she’d be seated sedately on a dais amongst the guests of honor and didn’t expect she would have to mingle in a large, noisy crowd – sensory overload. In the ceremony photos, she’s the shortest person in the sea of humanity the group photos – could have been terrifyingly claustrophobic with any loss of sensory perception.

• Notmeagain says:

Nah, not her. Maybe portal circulation damage due to drinking. And if she does have that or CHF, she still has gross neuro signs. (symptoms are what you feel: signs are what others perceive) After all, it’s possible to have multiple problems and in my experience once people start to fall apart, they start falling apart more and more. As Winnie-the-Pooh said very wisely, “The more it snows, the more it keeps on snowing.”

47. sundance says:

• WeThePeople2016 says:

I think Trump wants to stay out of it. If he says something, anything, the media focus will jump to him, and it will take the heat off of Hillary. That is why they wanted him to comment, so they can start attacking Trump. He is smart for not taking the bait.

• 3x1 says:

By far the best approach.

Right now there is a huge news vacuum surrounding Hillary’s health.

Nobody from the Trump camp should disturb it.

Leaks will happen, we just need to wait.

• John Galt says:

Yes, good judgment.

• Ghostrider says:

Yes, you are correct. Extremely smart move by Trump to graciously deflect the question and dodge the trap. Nice work by Mr. Trump.

• Tejas Rob says:

The Kellyanne Conway effect? Stay above it and let your surrogates handle it?

• rsanchez1990 says:

Previously, the Clinton campaign stated their strategy was to “let Trump be Trump”, ie keep Hillary as far out of the public eye as possible and let the media pick apart everything Trump says. Trump, of course, took advantage of the focus on him to have the media show him reaching out to historically Democrat voting blocs. As Trump’s poll numbers reversed, the Clinton campaign was forced to change strategies and have Hillary out there to remind people she exists.

This has resulted in coughing fits, baskets of deplorables, and “fainting”. Trump is flipping the strategy now and letting Clinton be Clinton. While Trump was speaking obvious truths, which were inconvenient to establishment puppets, Clinton is now speaking actual nonsense when she can even speak. This means that stepping back and just continuing his campaign schedule as usual will actually work out for Trump, even though stepping back didn’t help Clinton at all. It’s been two months of just bad strategy from the Clinton side.

• 4bleu says:

It is still 9/11 after all.
        The remembrance isn’t over yet. Especially for NYC, Arlington,VA and the families of the heroes of Flight 93.

• woohoowee says:

Some of these “reporter’s” twitter accts. read like Jr. High School girls. It’s mind boggling. But don’t worry! They’re gonna catch Pepe’ if it’s the last thing they do!

• BigMamaTEA says:

Good. That’s exactly how he needs to play it. Then at another time, he shall wish her well in regards to her health. Perfect.

48. luke says:

Not sure if replacement is possible. Voting has begun in NC (swing state nice). Ballots have been printed and mailed in several others. I guess the dems should have vetted her a little better.

• WeThePeople2016 says:

I think that many of them knew about it. It doesn’t appear to be a surprise to anyone who is around her. I think the Dem Party is trying to pull a big scam on the American people knowing that she is not well.

• suncc49 says:

early voting in NC doesn’t begin until October. I know you can request an absentee mail in ballot now though.

• TatonkaWoman says:

In our Electoral College system you are, in reality, not voting directly for the candidate on the ballot. You are actually voting for the slate of EC reps behind that candidate. Each candidate has a different EC slate behind them. Those EC folks are selected by the parties to back their candidate. So it seems possible to me that – even though Hillary’s name might be printed on the ballot – the DNC and/or each State party committee – could simply declare that their EC slate will be voting for Biden/Warren/Kaine or whoever.

Just seems possible to me. Don’t know if it really is.

49. JunieG says:

Hillary isn’t going to get better.