Donald Trump Full Remarks In Detroit To Great Faith Ministries…

Candidate Donald Trump delivered remarks this morning at Great Faith Ministries International, a historically black church in Detroit, MI.  Mr. Trump was blessed and given a prayer shawl by Bishop Wayne T. Jackson:

trump stand together

This entry was posted in BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Donald Trump, Election 2016, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

136 Responses to Donald Trump Full Remarks In Detroit To Great Faith Ministries…

1. Former Lurker says:

Man oh man, Trump hit that one so far out of the park it might go into orbit.

I’m trying to remember when I saw it on Scott Adam’s blog, but he predicted that Trump would be all about love late in the campaign. Maybe it was late June.

I thought of it when the Angel parents came to the stage during his masterful immigration policy speech, but today it wasn’t the exclamation point, it was the meat and potatoes.

Thinking back to Trump taking Lindsey Graham to the woodshed like the tough street fighter that he can be, seeing his tone and manner today…I half expected him to do backflips down the aisle while James Brown asked if he saw the light…but if it’s an act he should get every Oscar ever made. I wanted to vote for him before, but after seeing and hearing that I’ll crawl through glass to do it.

Can’t wait for this man to be President. Our President.

• Gospel Moody says:

I have been missing the “I love you, I love you” at the end of his speeches, and wondering why he hasn’t said it lately (I think). Could it be that he has toned that down to build it (meaning the emphasis on love) up to a crescendo at the end of his campaign? Love of one another, of family, of community, of country, of shared values of freedom and responsibility, of the helpless, of the military, veterans and police, of higher goals in life, of God in all of His manifestations? Could it be to build the emphasis on love to a crescendo at the end? Is this the depth of sophistication of Trump and his campaign?

I kind of got carried away there, Trump does that to me sometimes. 😉

2. malouf abraham says:

My wife and I have been around Donald Trump at various times and found him to be most gracious and he really gets things done. And anyone who has such amazing kids must be
    quite special. Most of us have a kid that doesn’t talk to us…but DJT’s kids all praise and appreciate him. that says a lot. Think about it. Mel

3. Phyllis says:

Beautiful speech.Trump continues to show great leadership. Praying for him.

4. tz says:

Wow. Every Christian needs to hear this speech.
    I’d like the full video, not what Reuters cut.
    He isn’t pandering.

5. NJF says:

This is how he is making his outreach and he has been for awhile. Bravo!

• mamadogsite says:

And might I add, pass the anti-acid meds to the GOPe and the #Never Trump idiots.

What this man has done in a year, is something the Dems never thought about, and the GOP never tried.

THIS symbolic Detroit church, and is parishioners, have made history.

This, my friends, is the birth of a new, all-inclusive party.

Not a political party, but an American party as diverse as a box of crayons.

6. Stephanie says:

Just beautiful.

7. Linda L Miller says:

What can I say? All of the above and more. My faith and hope have been restored by Donald J. Trump. Who would have thought?