May 24th – 2016 Presidential Election – Open Discussion

In an effort to keep the Daily Open Thread a little more open topic we are going to start a new daily thread for “2016 Presidential Politics”. Please use this thread to post anything relating to the Presidential Race and/or any of the candidates therein.

trump the people 2

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

729 Responses to May 24th – 2016 Presidential Election – Open Discussion

1. Martin says:

Washington Primary: Today
    California/New Jersey/Montana/South Dakota/New Mexico Primaries: 14 Days
    Republican National Convention: 55 Days
    General Election: 168 Days
    Inauguration Day: 241 Days

2. Robert Pilchman says:

• Robert Pilchman says:

“Hungary PM: Clinton is George Soros Puppet, Wants to Overrun EU With Millions of Muslims” – http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=54850

• Robert Pilchman says:

• Howie says:

Was Crooked Hillarys email set up actually a “dead drop?”
        A dead drop or dead letter box is a method of espionage tradecraft used to pass items between two individuals using a secret location and thus does not require them to meet directly. Using a dead drop permits a case officer and agent to exchange objects and information while maintaining operational security.

• Robert Pilchman says:

• Robert Pilchman says:

• Robert Pilchman says:

“Pope Francis Compares Jesus’ Disciples to ISIS Killers” – http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/good-lord-pope-francis-compares-jesus-disciples-isis/ ; http://americamagazine.org/content/dispatches/pope-francis-and-top-sunni-leader-meet-vatican – “Pope Francis and Top Sunni Leader Meet at the Vatican”

• WSB says:

I’m surprised the Pope wasn’t stabbed or converted. Of course we can’t really be sure if he happened to be converted or not…love the comment below the one article:

Tim O’Leary | 5/23/2016 – 7:49pm
        I wonder if any of this came up:
        Sunni Saudi Arabia (where the criminal law is based totally on sharia)… does not allow immigrant Catholic workers (mostly Filipino) to practice their faith openly. Building Churches is prohibited. Bibles, crucifixes, statues, carvings, items with religious symbols are prohibited. However, in Rome, the largest Mosque outside the Islamic world, Russia and India, was opened in 1994, after permission was given 20 years earlier. Oh, and homosexuality carries the death penalty.

In Egypt (home of the pope’s visitor), Article 2 of its 2014 Constitution declares the principles of Islamic Sharia to be the main source of legislation. In a family court, a woman’s testimony is worth half of a man’s testimony.

Other than that, glad “their meeting had gone well.”

• Joe's Dad says:

He’s a faux pope. Total fraud

• Robert Pilchman says:

“Record 499 Syrian Refugees Admitted to US So Far in May Includes No Christians” — http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/may-brings-biggest-monthly-number-syrian-refugee-arrivals-conflict

• Robert Pilchman says:

• Robert Pilchman says:

• Robert Pilchman says:

• Robert Pilchman says:

• Athena the Warrior says:

Cruzbot slime have been making false accusations that all of the money hasn’t been distributed.

• Janie M. says:

Athena, at a number of other sites I visit, I have seen numerous nasty comments (cruzbots?) claiming that none of the money has been distributed – they accuse Trump of theft. I understand he isn’t going to distribute any funds to Wounded Warriors because they have been allegedly spending more on administrative costs (snacks, etc.) than the veterans they are supposed to serve.

• 1stgoblyn says:

In an interview very recently, Trump’s campaign manager stated that only 3.5M$ of the 6M$ pledged had been received. Wonder if Trump will trust those welchers ever again.

• Robert Pilchman says:

• farmhand1927 says:

Thank you for having the courage to protect and defend America, Mr. Trump. Being smart means we’ll be safe.

I heard very common sense, realistic reasons to support Trump over Hillary a few days ago. In discussing the election, a recently retired military man said his strategy this summer and fall in rounding up votes for Trump in his county will be simple. Hillary will be as bad if not worse than Obama in building up and promoting our military. He said its time to ask people how long their families will be safe if our military dwindles down further, when we’re more concerned abt making accommodations for breastfeeding, cross dressing and sex reassignment surgeries than we are abt training snipers and Seals. As threats around the world grow and we shrink our Naval fleets, stop building planes and expect families to provide kevlor vests, boots and socks for active duty troops. He said if Hillary is elected our military will weaken and shrink because she doesn’t appreciate the necessity of a strong, vibrant, well equipped military. As long as she’s got heavy armor surrounding her and her family, the heck with the rest of us and that goes for families like that of Trayvon Martin. She panders to them for votes but she doesn’t care and has never done a single thing abt at risk kids, sponsoring legislation that would teach gun safety in schools. She’s never done anything to stop the flow of foreign drugs into America that help provide funding for kids to obtain guns. Instead, she spent her career jetting around the globe making high dollar speeches and lying. Like Obama she’s more concerned with the social experimentation which she knows demoralizes troops and demeans their missions. The best way to quickly achieve the transformation of America that Obama is accomplishing is thru mass migration, a border patrol system that stands down, infiltrating faith organizations with tax dollars to aid in resettlement of millions of people, some carrying infectious diseases that threaten our general and school populations and finally making sure our military is smaller, weaker and less prepared to defend us here and abroad. This military hero said its an easy choice in November: if you’re fine with taking your chances on staying alive against terror, homeland attacks and radical domestic groups that are a growing threat to peace and freedom, vote Hillary. If you want to tuck your kids in at night knowing the strongest, most determined, best trained and equipped law enforcement organizations and military forces on the planet are going to be working the nightshift, then vote Trump.

God bless Trump for calling out Hillary’s phony concern for women and yet claims we should leave our borders open wide for any and all. She doesn’t care abt your daughters and sons or she’d be concerned first abt their safety, well being, education and opportunity to have a prosperous future. Like Obama, she’s ‘fighting’ for us, all right. She’s fighting to make sure we are weaker, poorer, sicker, less educated and less successful. Worst of all, she’s fighting to make us less free and less safe. Will you take your chances with an Alinsky sycophant that really despises what America has always stood for? Not me and my house.

3. Robert Pilchman says:

Donald Trump on ‘The O’Reilly Factor’ “Published on May 23, 2016”

4. rsmith1776 says:

Great Newt interview on Hannity tonight – the man has bigger brains than many of his detractors combined…. are ready to admit.

5. rumpole2 says:

Just in the last half hour I have spotted an adjustment in delegate numbers at GP

I have adjusted the math at “Random Topics”

As we head into Washington State election….

TRUMP WIN COUNT-DOWN
    61 Delegates required

WA is a “winner take most” (44 delegates)
    Trump wont make 1237 tonight….
    Best case……All 44 delegates would leave just 17 required

• shiloh1973 says:

I don’t want to discourage you, but Washington is going to be a little ugly I think. I live here and there are a lot of Cruz and Kasich people that will not vote for Mr. Trump. I have been talking until I am blue in the face. I have managed to convert a few, but a lot of them will not budge. they are Never Trump people. I hope they just did not vote at all to tell you the truth. It is all vote by mail here, so will probably be a little anti climatic.

• TrumpIllinois2016 says:

There was never any polling out of Washington but I don’t see how it can differ too much from Oregon and California where Trump was polling beautifully.

• shiloh1973 says:

I hope you are right, but the Republican Convention this weekend did not make me very happy. 40 of 41 delegates on a second ballot, if there is one, went for Cruz. I know a lot of people who just cannot bring themselves to vote for Mr. Trump. I am sure he will win, but not sure how many delegates he will get.

• rumpole2 says:

I have no knowledge of the WA voters….. but I do have my heart set on Trump winning… and winning YUUGE 🙂

• shiloh1973 says:

Rum, I am with you. Like I have said before, and tried my darnest to get through to my fellow Washington friends is, that we only get one shot to get this right.

• DoggyDaddy says:

The thing to remember about Washington is that we have 39 counties and 38 of them can be wrong. 🙂 Seattle/King County with its overwhelming population sets the agenda and negates the rest of the state, much the way Chicago/Cook County impacts Illinois. That explains why we have Murray and Cantwell as senators…neither could get elected without Seattle/King County overcoming the rest of the state’s opposition. Believe me, it’s largely Seattle/King County and some spillage into Snohomish County that makes people think the whole state is akin to Oregon’s Portlandia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAlWrT5P2VI

• shiloh1973 says:

I live on the East side, and I hate to tell you, but this area is starting to go to the dark side. Sanders had more people at his rally in Spokane than Trump had. All the local news stations have gone total liberal including the small weekly paper in my little town. It makes me sad.

• CertifiedUnicornTamer says:

Something like 40 plus delegates are Lyin’ Ted’s court. Does that matter?

• rumpole2 says:

Lyin’ Ted Head Delegates are generally A$$holes… but they are bound to whoever wins popular vote in WA ( on first ballot.. which is the “math” I am interested in)
        The VOTERS are the key now.. not the party bosses and the Lyin’ Ted delegates.

• CertifiedUnicornTamer says:

Lol! I need Cliff Notes!
          I’m trying to learn about so many things with half a brain… If you asked me what a globalist is weeks ago, I would have guessed someone traversing the globe promoting peace. Sad!

• TrumpIllinois2016 says:

Guys if you still haven’t realized that there’s a massive preferential difference between delegates (i.e. Party insiders) and everyday voters, you haven’t been paying close attention this election.

Every single week we have people freaking out about trump’s chances of winning the upcoming state. Trump doesn’t have competitors. Even if he did, he would be mopping the floor with them. Trump will win Washington and all remaining states.

• CertifiedUnicornTamer says:

I wasn’t flipping out… I was asking if it mattered. If, like Utah, Trump is shut out- does it matter with the delegates? That’s all..

• shiloh1973 says:

I am in Washington. I have no doubt that Mr. Trump will win. What I am trying to tell you is that he may not win all the delegates. My guess is that he will win the majority, but that Cruz and possible Kasich will win a few. The problem is that the majority of delegates to the national convention will be for Cruz. They will try very hard to get on the rules committee and do what they can to disrupt the convention.

• DoggyDaddy says:

As I understand the rules (and I admit they change faster than the climate), the statewide primary results bind the delegates on the first ballot at the national GOP convention. My whole family (4 of us: 3 in Pierce County [Tacoma] and 1 in King County [Seattle]) voted Trump (Carson, Cruz and Kasich were also on the primary ballot). I may be mistaken, but I think those numbers you refer to are GOP convention “second ballot” votes: the statewide GOP convention selected a Cruz slate of delegates, which I believe would only come into play if there is a second ballot necessary at the national convention.

• CertifiedUnicornTamer says:

I wasn’t sure if WA voted Mr. Trump out of the state, in favor of, say Lyin’ Ted, if those delegates mattered.

• rumpole2 says:

I think you have got it correct.
          The delegates are Lyin’ Ted apologists.. it’s a done deal…. but they are still bound “on first ballot” to whoever the voters pick.
          50% of vote in CD gives Trump blocks of 3 (30 total) In the Statewide contest 14 are distributed proportionately…. there is a minimum threshold of 20%….

• asawasa says:

they come into play for other than just to select the nominee. some of them will vote on rules and other committees agendas like the party platform for the upcoming general election. the problem these “dems the rules” cowards have is you can’t tell the nominee no. no matter what platform they chose trump can ignore that at will. he is the party and they have join him if they want to run with support from the RNC.

• rumpole2 says:

Yeah, but Lyin’ Ted’s “hard total” is less than 25% of delegates.
            Everybody hates Lyin’ Ted… so I doubt he has a controlling number even with all the traitors he has gerrymandered.. especially NOW. Early on people were soft pledging to him thinking Trump would not make 1237. I imagine the SMART delegates are gonna back Trump.. not Lyin’ Ted… he is dead meat.

• asawasa says:

i would agree with except human beings can do really stupid things like vow to oppose someone no matter what (i.e. nevertrumpers) we’ll see how it plays out though. I’m sure Trump and his allies have plans to deal with this.

• rumpole2 says:

I am not saying they will grow a “conscience” or even find a clue… it is in there own selfish self interest to now back Trump.. and not a sniveling loser like Lyin’ Ted.. whose days are numbered… who was not liked at all from the outset. A lot of delegates were backing him JUST to stop Trump getting to 1237.. many no doubt had dreams of Low energy Jeb, or Romney or even Crazy John Kasich.. all dead dreams now.

• rumpole2 says:

Putting it another way….
                A lot of the delegates who hitched themselves to Lyin’ Ted (and others) were doing so only to block Trump on imagined 2nd, 3rd, 4th… ballots. Most did NOT like Lyin’ Ted either… many dreamed of a candidate dropped in at the Convention.. Romney or Ryan or Low Energy Jeb etc. I doubt that the bribes they were offered will now be honored and they never did have any regard for Lyin’ Ted or any rules he may want to pass at the convention. These delegates are PROVEN to be corrupt and self serving… they accepted the enticements to be stealth/dishonest/disloyal delegates. That self interest will NOT be served at the Convention by delegates who support anything connected with a slime-ball like Lyin’ Ted. Besides all that The numbers involved would struggle and likely fall short of a “Majority” for any vote. Even if some “Trump delegates” persist with plans to back Lyin’ Ted on votes…. at the same time many “Lyin’ Ted delegates” will dump Lyin’ Ted

• WeThePeople2016 says:

So the Green Papers is now closer to what CNN had as their total delegates; the last I saw they had 1,175, but now I see CNN has 1,190 and the GP has 1,176. Trump is slowly but surely edging closer to the magic number. He won’t make it tonight, but he will be very close. Then, we will have to wait until June 7 to put him over the top.

6. wheatietoo says:

Hillary’s new slogan…”We’re Stronger Together”.

Uh, isn’t that what Mussolini said?
    Wasn’t that his reasoning for his Fascist Party…and forcing everyone to be ‘unified’?

7. srr says:

Still Report #893 – Dr. Wallnau on Trump and Common Grace

23 May 2016
    My wife and I have had trouble explaining why we have felt so sure that Donald Trump will not only win the Republican nomination, but become the 45th President of the United States.

From a monetary reform perspective, I knew that he was the only candidate on the horizon who could possibly be open enough to even consider such a tried and tested American solution to our economic problems.

Those of you who have watched me for a while know that I’ve always thought that Iceland or Switzerland, or maybe Israel would be the first to conduct a modern-day test of gradually changing over to a debt-free state money system.

But as Trump was considering running for president, I realized that he was the only candidate or potential candidate on the scene who could not only consider returning to state money for the United States, but had the toughness to fix the illegal immigration problem as well.

But the toughest thing was explaining to my friends and family how I, as a Christian father – how I could support someone who spoke as harshly as he did. Where was the Christian kindness and moderation in that?

I’ve gradually come to terms with all Mr. Trumps faults as necessities if he actually is the person who can break this huge evil about to engulf the earth.

Whether you see the danger in the future as a dictatorship of the New World Order communist / socialists, or a theocratic dictatorship of Islam, no one else but Mr. Trump has a chance of breaking this pack of wild evil dogs tearing at the fabric of civilization.

Last night, I had a subscriber email me a 27-minute video done by Dr. Lance Wallnau, a pastor from Keller, Texas that explained the concept of “common grace” and how Mr. Trump is the perfect vehicle for that common grace to flow across this nation. It clicked. It absolutely clicked.

So I’ve cut it about in half and emailed him seeking his permission to use it. Now, I’ve decided to take a chance and put this up, hoping that permission will come through in the next 24 hours.
    If it doesn’t, I’ll take this down and suffer whatever consequences Dr. Wallnau asks. I’m pretty sure he’ll be ok with it.

In any case, here’s the original URL where you can see the entire thing: http://bit.ly/SR893-Wallnau

I’m still reporting from Washington. Good day.

• shiloh1973 says:

Sometimes harsh words are the only thing that can wake up a sleeping populous. Friends sometimes ask me why I swear. I ask them, “did it get your attention?” Sometimes it is the only thing that works. Not to mention it also relieves a lot of stress that could have manifested itself in much more destructive behavior.

• srr says:

🙂 also, I always wonder how Cruz and the Cruzbots would justify condemning King David … I mean, compare his CV of wars and womanising etc. to Trump’s.

After all, today’s enemy is pretty good at avoiding the use of ‘mean or dirty words’, while they behead, butcher and torture innocents, and claim moral superiority …

• These are truly days that try the souls of men.
      There are numerous stories in the Bible where God gave men a specific “opportunity” to turn their lives around before judgement came. Sodom and Gomorrah, Nineveh, the history of the Jewish people all describe such specific instances.

Remember, God is Good,… all the time. He does no evil. Evil brings judgement upon itself.
      The Bible tells us that the end of days shall be like no other.

2Ti 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
      2Ti 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
      2Ti 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
      2Ti 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

The description of the end of days in the Bible also points to an antichrist, a world religion and a world government. It talks about diabolical men in control and the final appearance of satan to attempt to destroy all of civilization. Then the Lord steps in.

It could be that we are at one of those “opportunities”, a “pause” moment, where God is giving men a chance to change their direction and change their heart. Stop doing and supporting evil and turn to good so the progression of evil is hindered for a period of time.

Men have an opportunity to change their minds (repent) before the inevitable final event.
      It is a “squeeze” moment. As the evil surfaces, is it overcome with good or does it intensify? Few stones will be left unturned as the exposure continues. Those committed to evil will trot out all of their favorite mantras, as we already see. Those who turn from evil will feel they have had their world turned upside down, but will sense relief.

DJTrump is a catalyst in this time. his Presidential candidacy carries a passionate thrust defining a worldview whose resonant truth has unleashed shock-waves. Waves that are breaking politically correct constructs like tuned sonic waves shatter glass.

He has pricked the veil of evil men and their evil systems. Many of their evil plans are being revealed. They are being exposed for what they truly are and what they represent. They respond by intensifying their evil means. It is fascinating to see how the spotlight shifts from one individual to another, from one politically correct hotspot to another. They are systematically laid bare.

The press, that supposed watchdog of truth, lies, they don’t change course. They continue with deception and self-serving interests, smug in their seemingly brilliant ways to deceive, ever preening themselves as they twist their supposed version of the truth. Only a few seek truth and defend what is right.

Trump spends HIS money, while corrupt politicians double down to rob, steal and slander. Evil is being flushed out. Evil is being shown for what it is.

The people see, begin to wake up and respond. So much is evident as people begin to understand. Some leave old ways, some see new hope, some have difficulty is shedding old habits that seemed to give them comfort with their internal struggle of “knowing something was not right,” some respond in anger, some just double down in their hate. There is a sifting. There are so many layers being exposed.

Mat 16:2 He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red.
      Mat 16:3 And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?

God, the Father, has foreseen the future. He knows how the lawlessness of man turns out as man continues to follow sin, falls deeper and deeper into lies and deceit and reaps the death that fell on humanity in the garden.

In the end, He will step in to rid the world of evil, but ALL men, while they are alive on this earth, have opportunities to be saved, for God is not willing that any should perish.

We have just passed Easter where we celebrated the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus. Evil has already been judged and sentenced by His action. He also took all of the punishment for it. The penalty is paid for all.

Joh 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
      Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
      Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
      Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
      Joh 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
      Joh 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
      Joh 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Truly God works in mysterious ways His wonders to perform.

• wheatietoo says:

What we need is a good General…and Trump is that General.

We don’t have to have a ‘spiritual leader’ for a President…or a preacher or a self-proclaimed prophet.
      People in this category are often lacking in decision-making skills, and hesitant at times when they should be decisive.

• parteagirl says:

Lance Wallnau leads the Seven Mountains Mandate. It is not about influencing our culture, but taking “dominion” or control over it- from the top down, and completely ignores the leading by serving example that Jesus Christ modeled during his lifetime on earth. Lance bases his teachings on contemporary prophesies from people like Kim Clement, and not solely on Scripture.

When I was studying Dominionism recently because of Rafael Cruz, Sr and the Ted Cruz candidacy, I was surprised that a leading Dominionist like Wallnau would back Trump instead of a fellow Dominionist like Cruz.

Then I realized, what kind of “prophet” would he be if he backed someone who lost? His backing of Trump seems like a “covering of bases” from my perspective, as Trump’s growing movement became more apparent.

Please be careful with guy and do your homework. The Art of Deception is to disguise a lie with a lot of truth.

8. Paula says:

I’m talking to a nevertrumper, who is trying to say b/c Trump isn’t an ideologue, he has no core convictions. Can anyone help me out w/ this please?

• Martin says:

Tell him that ideology is splitting the country up. If he wants that, he can continue to be an ideologue.

• bertdilbert says:

I don’t know but instead of saying: “Does a bear crap in the woods?”, I have been saying ” Is Mexico going to pay for the wall?”

• shiloh1973 says:

His core convictions are that every person who is an American has the God given right to be the best they can be. They have the right to freedom and success and prosperity. Their children have the right to live free and be whatever they want to be. He believes that we as a nation of Patriots can defeat whatever evil and harm comes our way. United, there is no other country in the world that will ever take us down. He has spent his entire life believing in and putting into practice these very ideals.

• NC Patriot says:

And his thoughts about America and love for her. go back decades. He is careful with money, is a devoted Father and family man. He doesn’t see “race” he sees people.He has always related BEST to the working man, as opposed to the “jet set”. He is a hard worker and a pragmatist–not an ideologue.He is not PC. What is NOT to like?

• Ask him how all those well-known conservatives since Poppy Bush have worked out.

Ideologues are dictators.
      HoChiBama is an ideologue.

That NeverTrumper wants Trump to be a dictator?

• As a former Cruzite, my feeling is that Cruz wears his “principles” visibly as a tightly consistent exterior, but that this is a defense, and a deception – his actual core convictions should be derived from his actions, which cunningly belie his words. Cruz is a Bushite who hides his globalist tendencies.

Trump, OTOH, does not try to generate a “consistent conservative defense zone”. His actual record is one that is generally consistent but flawed (like me, he was fooled by Hillary’s brief appearance of competence as SecState, before Egypt and Benghazi). Read his old tweets which strikingly match what he says now, to get an idea of where he stands – he is clearly “old school Tea Party” which was fiscally conservative and socially centrist or libertarian. He has also grown increasingly Buchannan-like. Trump did, however, move from a Reagan-like stance on guns (skeptical of semi-automatic imitation assault weapons, a.k.a. modern rifiles like AR-15) to the more modern conservative position that such laws only infringe against law-abiding owners and are worthless (Reagan would say the same thing now, IMO). Trump was also right on Iraq – very impressive in my opinion. Plus he was right on “birther”. The media continues to mock it now, but it’s very likely that Obama was never technically eligible, and ridicule was used to defend him. Cruz, ironically, has given us solid ammo on Obama’s birther problems. Trump knows that Obama has real citizenship problems, and will go down in history as a significant (plus and minus) president who was likely ineligible. The globalists want that – de facto ineligibles to wear down Constitutional relevance.

If the NeverTrumper believes that a 100% set of inviolable “core convictions” is needed, then they are a lost cause, IMO. Trump is actually palatable to me because he has priorities, meaning that he places some of his beliefs as more important than others – enough so that he may sacrifice one of his own principles to another. Cruz – IMO – will try to finagle some argument or sequence of votes that makes it look like he kept both promises when he really didn’t. I DO NOT like that. I’d rather have Trump, who can set priorities. That is why Trump can solve problems – he know that “free illegal immigration” and “Democrat-favoring legal immigration” are killing the nation on multiple levels, and that THOSE things must be stopped even if other items go untended.

Ultimately, we have to be like Trump. If some people don’t come over, tough cookies. We’ll bring in 10 people who never voted, for every NeverTrumper who we kick to the curb and give up on.

• WSB says:

Obama is an ideologue. Ideologues read books and espouse, for better or worse. They do not necessarily love this country or want to see her benefit from their ideas.

Mr. Trump, on the other hand, is a builder. Builders, by their nature, do not destroy but make things out of nothing. In Mr. Trump’s world, he sees problems and he fixes them, or opportunities and he seizes them, all for bettering others as well as himself.

Encourage your friend to have a look at the Trump Orgsnization website, the careers window and the properties window. Behind all of those are literally hundreds of thousands of people whose lives have been made whole by his leadership.

Which other candidate has even said they love this country? Only Trump. Out of 23 candidates, only one.

• Tonawanda says:

tyrannocankles – – very eloquently stated and echoes my own thoughts! Nice post.

• Martin says:

We have been trained to look for “core principles” which in flawed humankind are NOT inviolable. If the results of one’s core principles are accepted as evidence of the inviolability, why do we not accept the inverse – and look for results instead?

Trump is THE results candidate. Getting stuck on HOW he achieves is coloring around the edges, and why the Left, and #NeverTrump, cast doubt on his achievements.

He is the antithesis of self interest. That’s the core principle that matters.

• highdezertgator says:

Monster Vote! Monster Vote! Monster Vote! Monster Vote! Monster Vote!
        Say it again… Monster Vote! Monster Vote! Monster Vote! Monster Vote! Monster Vote!
        And the Congregation said Amen!

• MissV says:

I would begin by asking your #NT friend to define ideologue; then further to explain what he means by ‘Trump isn’t an ideologue.’ Then, how it is that someone who is not an ideologue has no core convictions? What, exactly, does that mean? That statement makes no sense in a common sense America.

Whew! I see lots of uninformed going on in that brain. Some folks are easily duped.

9. With Hillary Clinton approaching the White House, and her old bag man Terry McAuliffe as governor of Virginia, get ready to see bad Chinese money popping up everywhere.

Sketchy ChiCash was very typical of the Clinton years, 1992-2000, AND their preceding years in Arkansas, as they approached a their presidential run.

For Republicans, the ChiComs have the US Chamber of Chinese Commerce.

For Democrats, the ChiComs have the Clintons and their bag boys.

• TrumpIllinois2016 says:

Ignore him. Desperate for attention. Third and fourth and fifth parties always run–they never get anywhere. I refuse to click on any links containing his name or his party’s name.

• Libertarians love them some open borders and unlimited immigration–one of the main reasons I ended my flirtation with Libertarianism.

• Libertarians are not just tools of the left – they’re Swiss Army knives. Multiple uses. Two of the main functions: they keep globalist ideals propped up as “conservative” positions, and they’re useful for Clintonian 3rd-party vote manipulation antics. The fact that a Libertarian candidate was used to elect Clinton crony McAuliffe as governor of Virginia should come as no shock. What IS shocking is that they openly funded the guy! THAT is old-school Hillary – like back in the day, when she just didn’t care who saw the Chinese cash go on the barrelhead or under the table.

• Martin says:

The Koch Brothers are probably funding Johnson by request from Hillary, I wouldn’t be surprised.

• Righto-All the social freedom and hipness that Libertarians espouse matters not if you’re being overrun by hostile/dangerous hordes and have un/deremployment and a ruined economy. I hope the reality of Libertarianism is exposed in this election. And of course, if Gary Johnson is resorting to Holocaust comparisons on Donald’s immigration policy…we all know what that means.

• highdezertgator says:

Tyranno on fire! Say amen!

• lawrencepaul1 says:

Me too. I sort of considered myself libertarian until I moved to America and took a better look at them. Open border free trade and the fact that they are as pie in the sky liberal as any lefty I have ever met.
          Now I back to being a small government non drinking non smoking vegetarian gun owning independent American Nationalist. Bit to long for a bumper sticker ain’t it.

• wheatietoo says:

Oh dear, you’re a vegetarian?
            Personally, I couldn’t live without meat…especially Bacon.

• lawrencepaul1 says:

I like animals to much to eat them.
              I gave up expecting people to be anything like me a very long time ago.
              My wife is a vegi as well but she loves alcohol.
              As for not being able to live without bacon. Why would you want to? It’s a conscience thing. Yours lets you eat meat, mine doesn’t. It’s all personal choices at the end of the day.

• Wiggy says:

Studies go back and forth but the latest is that you should not do without meat entirely. They say it is not healthful as you miss some things your body requires. However, an old farmer said, everyone to their own notion as he kissed his pig. (smile)

• lawrencepaul1 says:

What works works. I stopped eating meat in 1979. I am 63 years old and do not have any health problems at all. I take no medication whatsoever and visit the doctor maybe once a year. If you listened to every bogus study that some collage research department put out you would be scared to eat.

• Ha-Love it. I’m all that too lp1 except I just can’t go veg–I was a really strict vegan for almost 3 years (including a year in Scotland) long ago and now I don’t eat much red meat but I gotta have my chicken! Boyfriend eats no red meat ever.

• WSB says:

One way to keep animals from extinction is to eat them…bison.

• lawrencepaul1 says:

Oh yeah , like the dodo and the America Bison and the carrier pigeon.
                To late for the dodo and carrier pigeon but the Bison was just about rescued from those conservationist carnivores.
                Anyway I don’t preach vegetarianism, I choose it for myself but if people are going to pull the we only have animals cos we eat them argument out of their asses then their is a perfectly good counter argument. I am not your average animal loving vegi.
                I am a realist. People are always going to eat meat and it no concern to me if they do or don’t.
                I am not against hunting either as long as it if for food. I would rather people go out and kill wild and free animals for meat than by it in a store.
                As for people who kill animals for fun well they are on the same level to me as socialists, religious fanatics, rapists and all the other people in this world that I despise.
                There chew on that one a while.

• Tonawanda says:

LP1, interesting. As I grow older animals and their significance have been very much on my mind (lol … and that started before I read Watership Down).

I don’t mean significant in a “precious babies” way (although there IS that aspect) but more by way of understanding and respecting the mystery of life.

You are probably further advanced in your understanding than I am.

• RINOKiller says:

CNN started with that crap today

• wheatietoo says:

London has a Muslim for a mayor now.
      There were 5 people running in that mayoral race.

The Clintons won both times because the vote was split three ways.
      It wouldn’t surprise me if they are giving money to Gary Johnson.

• Gary Johnson will not get anywhere near the votes Perot did-Perot was very similar to Trump-a nationalist and opponent of NAFTA.

• wheatietoo says:

But…any ‘Not Hillary’ votes that Gary Johnson gets, are votes that might have gone to Trump.

Gary Johnson could get a lot of votes from pissed off Bernie voters.

• Martin says:

As long as they don’t go to Hillary, it’s a victory for Trump. Johnson won’t get more than 10% of the vote, if that.

I hope so, Martin.

But with the Clinton Vote Fraud Machine working against us, we need every single Not Hillary vote to go to Trump…or stay home.

• TrumpIllinois2016 says:

More than 2 parties are going to run every election. In 2012, there were 7 candidates on the ballot. It had no bearing on the outcome.

If you are blaming a third party candidate for costing you an election, you are a weak candidate. Earn every vote.

• wheatietoo says:

So you’re saying Trump is a “weak candidate”?

He lost some primary elections because the ‘Splitter Strategy’ worked against him.

• TrumpIllinois2016 says:

Why would I be arguing that trump is a weak candidate? He ran against 17 people and won in a landslide. Trump is such a strong candidate that the splitter strategy didn’t slow him down at all.

• lawrencepaul1 says:

Don’t fret Wheatie this is going to be a blow out for Trump. Johnson is a liberal so will pick up a bunch of liberals. Probably Sanders supporters but Trump is going to get most of the republican base plus a huge amount of independents and a lot of blue collar democrats.
            If Romney had managed to get the 5 million republicans to vote that stayed home he would have beaten Obama. Romney in no Trump, and as vile as Obama is he is light years ahead of Clinton as a candidate.
            Nixon won a three way race against Humphrey and independent candidate George Wallace in 1968 and Reagan won one in 1980 against Carter and Anderson.
            Trump is so far ahead of the group of crooks and beta males that it will not even be close.

• You are so right..I think the Libertarian moment has passed. Johnson has nothing to offer that Bernie doesn’t and at this point really appeals more to Berniebots. With that, he’s not a very interesting or attractive candidate. The Godfather of Libertarianism, Ron Paul, has all but endorsed Bernie. He hates Trump and Hillary and still holds a lot of sway over Libertarians. If Bernie does run with the Greens, Johnson won’t get much of anything.

You also dead-on that Obama was a much stronger candidate than Hillary, even in 2012. That’s why he defeated her in 2008. The Dems were smart enough to bet on a winner. And she’s a lot worse now then she was in 2008.

• asawasa says:

one of the Koch brothers is supposedly giving money to him to bolster his 3rd party run

• wheatietoo says:

This does not surprise me.

Like I said…the Clintons won before because the ‘Not Clinton’ vote was split.

• asawasa says:

also i think alot of people were ignorant about who the clintons really are last time around. this time i expect trump and others to force out most or all of their skeletons into the light like the ghosts of christmas past.

• lawrencepaul1 says:

Yes but George Bush is no Donald Trump. And Hillary Clinton is no Bill Clinton.
            Different times Wheatie, and much different people.
            Trump has just beaten every republican candidate, and the GOPe with their millions of dollars of negative adds and every dirty trick that they muster.
            He has not only beaten them. He has ground them into the dust and taken over their party.
            Gary Johnson is a nonentity who is on the side of the open border globalists.
            That is not where America is. Never has been but we have never had anyone working for us before. Trump will win over 50% of the vote no matter how many useless dweebs run against him.

I hope so, Lawrence.
              It’s heartening to see the RNC getting behind Trump now.

Reagan won in a landslide.
              But that was before electronic voting, hackers and mail-in voting.

There are more ways now, unseen ways, by which vote fraud can be accomplished.
              And with the whole Vote being split…the margin of fraud becomes smaller and more doable.

So hopefully the RNC will be more vigilant this time, in each and every state, since so much is at stake in this election.

• And Gary Johnson ain’t no Ross Perot or George Wallace.

• Hey, it’s his money to throw away if he wants. Me, I’d buy the meteorite 1911 and a couple nice places in the South (one for summer to get away from the heat). But what do I know?

• lawrencepaul1 says:

I have two 1911’s and a place in the south. I sail my Cat to the Azores to get away from the heat in the summer. It was a lot cheaper than a house.

• tampafan says:

Remember John Anderson? Reagan still steamrolled Carter. Trump’s got this.

• MissV says:

There was a day when Gary Johnson made some kind of sense. That day is gone.

10. citizen817 says:

BOOM! Eric Trump Slams Hillary: She Has 730 People Working on her Campaign and She Hasn’t Beat a Single Socialist

• WSB says:

The comments are a Pandora’s box!!!!!!!!!! So much that my stomach ache from the ’90’s just returned. Complete with the lists of the dead and the destroyed. The LSM will be going nuts today.

11. RINOKiller says:

Anybody see that Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel segment with Trump and the golf course he built in Scotland,

12. citizen817 says:

TRUMP GOES THERE=> “Some Think” Death of Vince Foster “Was Absolutely a MURDER”

• Awesome. He’s going to replay every last drop of Clinton sleaze for renewed scrutiny, without the Clinton’s controlling the DOJ, and without the wicked press clouding our minds. God Bless Donald Trump.

The dead, the wronged, and the silenced all cry out for justice, and they are going to get it.

• Tonawanda says:

I have a distinct memory of the Bill Clinton press conferences/statements to the press which took place in the several days after the Foster death.

For the first two or three days Bill very forcefully stated (paraphrase): “Vince was perfectly ok, just his happy go lucky self. None of us had the slightest idea anything might have been wrong with him.” This was stated to answer the implicit question: how could all of you folks let Vince get to a point where he would kill himself? It was a means to shun responsibility about their “friend’s” lack of well-being.

Then Bill did a 180. He came out and told the media (paraphrase): “Vince was crazy as a jay bird and psychologically messed up. We all knew it.”

Bill figured out that his initial lie supported the murder theory and undercut the suicide theory. So he made a new lie more consistent with the suicide theory.

I watched Bill’s statement as it was happening and I was yelling at the jackass media on tv: ASK HIM WHY HE IS CHANGING HIS STORY SO DRAMATICALLY FROM WHAT HE SAID YESTERDAY AND THE DAY BEFORE!

And of course the media just solemnly reported Bill’s words as if he were not blatantly contradicting himself.

• F.D.R. in Hell says:

13. Martin says:

• keebler AC says:

Everyone wanted a piece of the pie immediately without being subjected to necessary close vetting of needs and requirements. This is how waste occurs. Trump has always been careful not to throw good money needed out with the bad. You can be sure he won’t be wasting taxpayer money spending it drunken sailor style like Porkulous and Obama/GOPe. Groups felt they had a “right” to the money but disbursements must be made properly and to groups who are shown to be most efficient and effective at optimizing the vet care.

14. citizen817 says:

Thousands gather in Rome for anti-migrant rally…”Stop the Invasion”

15. Martin says:

16. Martin says:

17. citizen817 says:

The latest video from Intellectual Froglegs

18. rashamon says:

Ah ha! Mr. Trump was correct (again). The State Department has NO IDEA who is crossing our borders and has lousy communications with our allies to make everyone safer. Apparently this Syrian Al-Qaeda leader is dropping by for tea at his leisure. Swiss cheese. Fothe sake of America, we have to pare down the Federal government so it can address its critical, Constitutional responsibilities. Bathrooms are not one the list.

19. Apfelcobbler says:

Hi All,

FOUR Trump rallies this week! Yay!

Tuesday Albuquerque
    Wednesday Anaheim
    Thursday Billings
    Friday San Diego

20. F.D.R. in Hell says:

21. F.D.R. in Hell says:

• Howie says:

You have just posted what the truth is. The transition that must come. From Cultural, to Economic Marxism. On the Road to Caracas.

22. keebler AC says:

There is something seriously wrong with Hillary Clinton too, particularly because she defended a rapist of a 12-year old, and then laughed about succeeding. There are some women who hate other women out of extreme spite and envy, who enjoy watching these women suffer. It takes two in that relationship, Bill and Hill. One enables the other. When Hill’s defenders say that she isn’t responsible for Bill’s behavior…..oh, but she is. She was an active force in intimidating these women. She is also known to be a chronic foul mouth and abusive by insiders to domestic help. Her closest ally is Huma whose husband is also a abusive perv to women. These two women share a hidden spite towards other women and something keeps them perfectly “happy” to allow their husbands to behave as cads.

23. Dora says:

He can’t get out of town soon enough!
    ………….

The Obama Regime’s Criminal Syndicate

• TPW says:

taxpayers money=bank bailouts=fines paid to Obama’s DOJ=democrat party funding=increased taxes

• TPW says:

Call me skeptical but this whole housing collapse looks like a scheme by big banks to get taxpayer money (bailout) and confiscation of taxpayer property (home foreclosure) …..a 2 for….

24. Dora says:

We need more global warming!

25. M33 says:

Havent been keeping up on it.
    Is Trump still committed to fixing the ridiculous primary election system?
    I really hope so because the whole thing is such a debacale…

26. Dora says:

HELP!

27. Howie says:

Knock Knock
    Who’s there
    Crooked Hillary
    Crooked Hillary who?
    Alright, you are allowed on TV.

• bocephus0h1 says:

Lol…Looking forward to Trump calling out the disgusting, lying press minions at the rally tonight, & tomorrow & Thursday & Friday…Been missing me some rallies!

28. lawrencepaul1 says:

Trump: No Need for GOP Donors, Suggests He May ‘Sell Building’

Sunday, 22 May 2016 10:24 PM

Billionaire GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump insists he doesn’t need big Republican donors to defeat Hillary Clinton this November.

Trump also suggested on “Fox & Friends” Sunday morning that he may “sell a building” to continue self-financing his own campaign – which he says has already cost him $50 million.
    When asked about a Saturday New York Times story detailing a list of major donors who won’t support him, Trump dismissed all of them.
    “No, I don’t care at all,” he said. “These are people that won’t have access to the White House, and they want that. They can’t tell me what to do like they do every other candidats. They endorse people like Jeb Bush. They would have had total control over Jeb.”

But the Times noted that Trump had long promised to self-finance his own campaign.

The paper quoted financier Stanley Druckenmiller: “Not sure why anyone would give money to Mr. Trump since he asserts he is worth $10 billion.”

Other GOP mega-donors cited by the Times who are declining to back Trump include Paul Singer, Bruce Kovner and Seth Klarman
    Latest News Update
    Get Newsmax TV At Home »

And the founder of Ameritrade, Joe Ricketts and his wife Marlene, also have said they do not plan on donating. Widely respected in Republican circles for supporting efforts to control government spending, the Ricketts did donate to an anti-Trump PAC. This raised Trump’s ire, who tweeted at the time, “They better be careful.”
    Special:
    The Fox hosts asked Trump about the big donor sentiment, “Let Donald Trump fund it himself. He says he’s a billionaire let him fund it himself.”

Trump said he is currently re-thinking his self-financing approach, but suggested that won’t stop him from adding his own money.

“I’ll be investing a lot of money,” he said. “I’m putting in a lot of my own money, a tremendous amount of my own money in the race.”

Reports suggest that Hillary Clinton and her supporters will raise and spend $1.5 billion to beat Trump at the polls. Some pundits say to be competitive he needs to raise at least $1 billion.
    Trump noted his company is worth “more than $10 billion.”

“I filed my papers about a week ago. Everybody is amazed at the numbers. I’m very liquid. To finance a billion dollars I would have to sell a building, have to do something like that. Will I do that? I could. I have the option of doing it. I have a lot of cash and cash flow. Would I do that? I don’t know. I have the option of doing it.”

29. catluver99 says:

I found this an interesting read about the Clintons.
    Hillary horror! ‘Get those f-ing retards out of here’

30. Howie says:

The pundits on MJ have…”The Look.”

31. zephyrbreeze says:

Can someone explain in general these polls that show Bernie polling ahead of the Donald? I saw one, 54-39, but I’ve heard of others. Are Hillary voters going to vote for Bernie?

• JohnP says:

It’s a fantasy built on the theory that Bernie would get 100% of Hillary’s supporters.

Ask yourself this, if Bernie were really that strong of a candidate would he be loosing to Hillary?

32. Dora says:

33. Howie says:

First on CNN: Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe under federal investigation for campaign contributions

• Howie says:

As part of the probe, the officials said, investigators have scrutinized McAuliffe’s time as a board member of the Clinton Global Initiative, a vehicle of the charitable foundation set up by former President Bill Clinton.

Among the McAuliffe donations that drew the interest of the investigators was $120,000 from a Chinese businessman, Wang Wenliang, through his U.S. businesses. Wang was previously delegate to China’s National People’s Congress, the country’s ceremonial legislature.

• wheatietoo says:

And that’s just the Tip of the Iceberg.
        McAuliffe was the Clinton’s bag man for a lot of clandestine capers involving money…and for making people keep their mouths shut, “or else”.

34. Dora says:

Juanita, Kathleen, Monica and Paula Jones. Hail, Hail the Gang’s All Here.
    …….

Trump slams Hillary Clinton for not ‘protecting women’ in video featuring voices of Bill’s sex-assault and rape accusers

• JohnP says:

The Daily Mail should be asking the question – Why did the Rhodes scholar, Bill Clinton have to leave Oxford University without graduating? That will open up another can of worms.

• Dora says:

In case people don’t know the answer to that, it was because he was accused of rape. The school promised not to prosecute him, if he promised to leave immediately and not return. And so, away he went.

35. wheatietoo says:

Lou Dobbs with Steve Forbes, last night 05/23/16.

“Most Americans think they’ve been in a recession for the last decade.”

36. wheatietoo says:

More Lou Dobbs from last night.

• lawrencepaul1 says:

I was tempted to watch this even though I hate this woman just to watch Lou.
      Does she go off on her “Trump must pick outsider Cruz as his VP” thing?
      If so I will give it a miss.

• wheatietoo says:

Terry McAuliffe had some rather ‘unkind’ things to say about HoChiBama back in the 2008 primary season, as I recall.
      Don’t remember exactly what he said…I just remember being amazed that he would dare to say anything negative about the ‘Chosen One’.

This is probably why he’s being investigated right now.

Of course, McAuliffe is a scumbag and is as corrupt as they come.
      He should’ve been investigated and thrown in jail a long time ago.
      It’s just…interesting…that it has been delayed until now.

37. wheatietoo says:

One more from Lou’s show last night.

“The NeverTrump movement seems to have died a rather quick death.”

“This has the possibility of a really big win.” [for Trump]

38. Dora says:

Wow! The Donald is going where no one else dares to go. Some great comments here.

Trump: suicide of Bill Clinton’s counsel Vince Foster ‘very fishy’ – as it happened

39. runthetable says:

It’s such an intriguing rabbit hole. My money is on the young intern caught leaving Foster’s office the night of the suicide.

40. Dora says:

41. burnett044 says:

of truth ..immigration .gumballs and facts..

42. big bad mike says:

After a 2nd cup of coffee – MJ is finally getting Trumps strategy on going there with Vince Foster and Clinton Rape. Our Daughters and Grand Daughters are learning about these facts for the first time. They won’t give her a pass – nor should they.

43. Tparty says:

Give these stories a few weeks to ferment and the stink coming from Kim Jung Hill will spread to the Democrat party and their Establishment media operatives. It’s going to be a ‘stinky’ summer bulldozing through the Clinton municipal dump. Did they forget the country now practices recycling?

44. maiingankwe says:

I just need to comment on something I found very alarming, and even though it does not have to do with Trump, I do believe he could straighten the direction our children are heading in our schools.

This is something I would not have believed unless I had seen it myself. At the end of Hannity this evening he had a guest who went to Portland university and asked students if they would donate to Hamas. He clearly stated to all the students he spoke to that Hamas needed money to bomb (get this)…soft targets. The money would be used to bomb hospitals, shopping malls, schools etc…

He had students handing money over left and right. Fifteen, twenty, ten and so forth. It was unbelievable and made me literally stand still with my mouth open when the guest explained to Hannity he couldn’t make it any clearer what the intentions of Hamas were. To kill Israelie Jews. To kill them! Hospitals, shopping malls, schools…soft targets!

The guest was rightfully furious and blamed it on our teachers and professors. One student said he had been learning on what was going on in the ME all year, and I know he donated. I don’t usually swear, but, OMFG! Sorry!

These are our children! Our children for goodness sakes! They want Jews to die in large numbers, they want to cause them and their families and friends as much pain as can possibly be inflicted.

I can’t sleep, I’ve tried and I can’t. Hopefully, now that I’ve gotten it off my chest I will be able to close my eyes even if it isn’t with a peaceful mind. I’m really hoping someone will let these Portland kids know the reality of what they just did. They willingly and happily gave money to a terrorist organization who want to annihilate a whole country and race.

It really makes me want to grab a friend with a camera and microphone and go to my local university and see if the kids in my area are anything like the ones in Portland. Hopefully, I will be able to sleep after, hopefully. I have faith in our kids here, I know a lot of the parents, and they’ve done well raising them. I hope I’m right.
    Be well,
    Ma’iingankwe

45. NHVoter says:

46. NHVoter says:

What do you think of this ad? Do you think it’s effective?

• Martin says:

I think it’s more desperation on Hillary’s part.

Good!
      Now Mr. Trump can school all these weasels on “Who Caused The Housing Bubble/Crisis”!

It started with HoChiBama suing Citibank to force them to make subprime loans.
      He was working for Acorn in that lawsuit.

It sent out the earthshattering message loud and clear, throughout the Banking Industry:
      “Loan money to people with bad credit, who cannot afford to pay you back…or you will be sued into oblivion.”

Bill & Hillary approved of this and backed up Acorn & HoChiBama.
      Citibank had been crucified to make an example of them, to all banks.

So the banks had no choice.
      They began making subprime loans…and this is what led to the ‘Housing Bubble’.

HoChiBama and the Clintons caused it!

47. Martin says: