An article today in the Washington Post outlines meetings with anxiety-riddled Pennsylvania Democrat party leaders who are increasingly apoplectic as they see a state-wide electorate supporting Donald Trump, specifically in areas where Republicans should not be winning support.

trump california

The Pennsylvania outline shows a broad-based appeal for common sense conservative approach of Donald Trump among regions of the Philadelphia suburbs which previously supported Barack Obama.

Post author David Weigel walks through the towns where Donald Trump has garnered unexpected support.  What he writes about, is what we have all discussed, the emergence of the Monster Voters – although neither Weigel, nor the Democrat leaders he interviews, are aware of who these Monster Voters are, the silent common sense conservatives.

There is much hand-wringing and angst amid the leadership who are holding meetings trying to figure out why their neighbors are supporting Trump.

And there, right in the center of the WaPo article you find this quote from former Philadelphia Mayor, and Pennsylvania Governor, Ed Rendell:

ed rendell

[…]  “Will [Trump] have some appeal to working-class Dems in Levittown or Bristol? Sure,” said Ed Rendell, the former Pennsylvania governor and Philadelphia mayor, who won landslides in the suburbs. “For every one he’ll lose 1½, two Republican women. Trump’s comments like ‘You can’t be a 10 if you’re flat-chested,’ that’ll come back to haunt him. There are probably more ugly women in America than attractive women. People take that stuff personally.” (link)

Is there any other way to interpret what Rendell is saying there other than Ed Rendell genuinely believing that some women will be less likely than others to support Donald Trump specifically because they are ugly?   I think not.

Yes, Ed Rendell, while trying to explain/identify why Donald Trump is so popular, chalks up the popularity to: the beautiful people support Trump, the ugly people support Clinton, and there’s more ugly people than beautiful people.  What an idiot.

Without going into the entire dynamic of Democrats projecting their own inherent bigotry, sexism and biases via “the war on women” onto political opponents; imagine for a moment if this comment were made by a senior party member of the Republican Party.

Yes, Pennsylvania is going to fall solidly into the Donald Trump electoral win column; yes, Pennsylvania voters and monster voters are going to deliver the Keystone State in a landslide for Trump; and yes, the people of Pennsylvania are beautiful.

Thanks Governor Rendell:

Vote Trump, All The Beautiful People Are Doing It !

trump babestrump chicks

trump chicks 6

trump rally michigan 2

This entry was posted in Cultural Marxism, Dem Hypocrisy, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Election 2016, Sexism - To Promote Hillary, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

212 Responses to Former Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell: Hillary Clinton Counting on “Ugly Women” For PA Victory…

1. ZZZ says:

flat chested and voting Trump…guess I’m a statistical outlier.

🙂

2. LP says:

That photo is priceless, you rascal Sundance.
    I’m having a laugh

3. Paula says:

Oh my gosh! This is just hilarious!!! No ugly person thinks they’re ugly! Now Trump will get EVERY woman’s vote!!!! Women on the fence will think, I’m not ugly, so I can’t vote for Hillary!!

BTW: I’m gorgeous! So of course I’m voting for Trump!!!!

Hahahahahaha! Can this day get any better??

4. joshua says:

The Democrat women vote for Carlos Danger and Huma Aberdine types….masculine women and short shaft betamales.

• Jenny R. says:

In short, geldings and the people who geld them.
      I can’t understand why anyone wouldn’t want to be a part of that group. (yes, that is sarcasm, just in case it got lost in written form).

• maggiemoowho says:

Ok, I didn’t click on the link, but does it all boil down to hormones😁, because about once a month I truly feel that I’d make a great Dictator. North Korea would look like Disney World and I would have absolutely no problem pressing that Big🔴Nuke Button. Hormones can do crazy things to a womans brain. 😄

• Beenthere says:

What a lot of poppycock! I guess they forgot about Maggie Thatcher & Golda Meir.

• Jenny R. says:

They did mention outliers. In some ways, this video is correct — women, a lot of them anyway, can be real spineless, goody two shoes, twits (and I say that as a woman).
        However, society has encouraged this in them. Plus they are not capable of building and maintaining a civilization. And…
        this video is typically “western” (or north western European) in its view of men (and women). I remember my father (American of Italian persuasion) telling me: a man is not a man until he has worked a job, fought in a war, loved a woman, fathered a child, and buried a close friend — in that order — a woman is not truly a woman until she has captured the eye of and been captured in turn by such a man, given birth to his children, ran his house and helped his business, and buried one of her parents, in that order. Only then do men and women really understand what God meant for us to be as a man or a woman. There is no separation of sensitivity and toughness — real men are both; they love their families to the point of killing for them. There is no separation of a woman’s sexuality or her wit in serving her family — real women have both. And that is what one should look for from the opposite sex (who cannot ever be really friends, or so said my father, as there is always the sex issue between them — and he was probably right about that too).
        Now we have boys who are not either, because nobody teaches them this…and women who wind up being twits because they have forgotten what it means to be a real woman because nobody teaches them as well.

5. LOL, no matter what, Trump can’t win with some people.

He releases a list of amazing SC candidates, but it doesn’t count because I just KNOW he’s lying about it!

6. Howie says:

It is a lock. Bob Shrum says Hillary has got it! Ed Rendell is also turning in to a Toad Frog. But now WTF how a woman looks will decide who she votes? That is total insanity. A new identity group. Women with inferiority complex.

• You’re on FIRE today Howie! LOL

• yy4u says:

Ugly Women Unite — Vote for Hillary. What a hoot! Imagine a woman in PA putting out a yard sign for Hillary now.

• Suzanne says:

the supremes will see to it that they are a protected species too

• ladypenquin says:

IMHO, the women who make up the radical “feminist” movement are hateful because they have an inferiority complex. Women who are comfortable with themselves, don’t go around hating other women and blaming men for their circumstances in life.

Feminazis hated women who made the choice to marry and have families, so it was never about getting women more opportunities, it was about destroying the idea of women who wanted to be feminine, or marry, or have children, or none of those choices or those choices and a career.

They’re still searching for the next issue to hate – but the vessel inside of them can never be filled – because hate is an unquenchable thirst.

• Howie says:

I will bet the ladies know more about this than us men.

• Jenny R. says:

It was more about being true to the communist cause — destroy the family — but they had to get their recruits from somewhere.
        Women with daddy issues and the like tend to be prime targets for cult indoctrination.

• I wish they would look at Islam and the Muslim migration as their next issue to hate. It would be the first time I have ever agreed with them!

• jim says:

Very wise. I’ve often said that angry people will always find a reason to get angry. The same principle probably applies to hate. Put in the context of a large group one can begin to understand a BLM rally.

• ladypenquin says:

And it’s clear that none of them understand our support for a candidate has nothing to do with our “looks” but what’s on the inside. As far as Trump supporters go – women or men – we’re all beautiful and handsome…because it’s the happy and joyous spirit we have supporting an individual who has simple common sense, real love for his country, and cares about the people.

• ZZZ says:

agree lady-p

• Jenny R. says:

No, not everybody supporting Trump.
        I do most definitely not have a joyous or happy spirit. I’m truly mean spirited about just about everything and to everybody (other than the ones I will mention later here).
        I just don’t want to wind up in a world of )&*%, nor have those I love in one. I just want to protect them if I can…hence, Trump. I will roll the dice with him because I know what the other ones were, are, and would be.

7. I honestly don’t know what to say about this quote from Rendell except to say maybe we could talk about Bill Clinton and his treatment of women for a little while.

Hmmm. How about Bill and the type of “attention” he prefers to shower on women.

There seems to be quite a few women out there very anxious to tell their story.

Lets ask them. Shall we Ed. How about New York Times? Washington Post?

8. Howie says:

To be a democrat a woman must combine the body and mind. Ugly+stupid.

9. Omg, that is priceless. Rendell is a total moron. How was he even elected with a brain that works like that?

Let’s start the new Rendell hashtag…

#beautifulpeoplevotetrump

#uglypeoplevotehillary

Haha, too funny!

10. mike tramel says:

I give him props for not being P.C. He is telling the truth Hillary will win the ugly women vote

11. Martin says:

What a moron (Rendell).

12. rumpole2 says:

At least Rendell has helped pick Crooked Hillary’s Celebration song…

The Ugly Bug Ball

13. Arkindole says:

I’ll treat that as a Megyn (Rachel Maddow Jr.) epic fail.
    Red Herrings on sale at Faux.
    viva Rosie O’donnell.

14. WeeWeed says:

To be fair, all the ugly women I’ve observed have been demoncrat (think Code Pink in their cute little V-suits, and Cindy Sheehan) – so perhaps he’s onto something…..

15. JunieG says:

That was a bizarre thing to say, more crass than anything Trump has ever said.

One tiny grain of truth in it though. It is unlikely any of the pretty women in the Trump supporter photos are feminazis. They’re just normal American women- what a relief that they are not extinct.

It used to be that b****iness was a privilege of the attractive girls. I remember people saying things like, “Well, she’s fat, but she has a nice personality!” But now ugly ones want to be toxic b****es too! Therefore, Third Wave Feminism has adopted “Body Acceptance” as part of its platform, that it is wrong to be hold patriarchal notions like morbid obesity, excess body hair, and lack of hygiene are not attractive. Nowadays, a “strong woman” is not a lady, but a screaming hate-filled harpy who stinks and whose only long term relationship will be with the federal government.

16. sDee says:

Over on Drudge….Trump, owning the downside.
    “”Trump turns up the heat on the Clintons tonight when he raises the specter of ‘RAPE’ when describing Bill Clinton’s past history with women. The bombshell is dropped on FOXNEWS ‘HANNITY’ during an hour-long interview, set to air at 10 PM ET””

17. JunieG says:

Hillary is counting on sympathy votes from bitter women too, because she was a wronged woman, held down only because of her biology, not because she is an unscrupulous conniving shrew with zero appeal. We owe her the presidency after all she went through, right? In truth, she tolerated Bill in their open marriage because she was never able to attain power without him.

Just yesterday, she told a crowd she is going to enlist Bill to help her when she is elected. Just as in 1992, the candidate is selling themself as a “twofer,” as though our system of government has any place for an unelected spouse to work in an executive role.

18. John Galt says:

I’ve noticed some rather obvious correlations.

#Babes4Trump

#Hags4Hillary

#Wimps4Bernie

19. SouthernbythegraceofGod says:

Don’t forget to include we beautiful old Southern Belles. I’m over 70 and I’m voting Trump. (I’m not telling you my EXACT age, a lady has to have a few secrets).

• auscitizenmom says:

I am definitely voting for Trump. So, that puts me in the beautiful column. 🙂

• lastConservinIllinois? says:

I don’t believe anyone could not include you beautiful southern women and your addictive ‘southern accents’.
      It is truly a blessing just to be able to converse with you girls, and a face to face conversation is like a gift from God.

Your fellas are very fortunate to be able to spend time with you ladies.

• joanfoster says:

Why I do declare, we southern women do have our standards. When do we all get together for tea and wax eloquent over the male virtues of our man Trump. We don’t have to share our secrets with our male companions. It’s just between us girls – southern style.

20. Pam says:

As a female, I’m highly offended by Rendell’s comment. Nothing Trump may have said in his past comes anywhere remotely close to this imo.

Great job Howie! haha!

• Sherlock says:

Way to step in it, Rendell!! There’s a lot in his short statement. Since it came in response to a quote about flat chested women, Ed the Clinton surrogate for over 20 years is telling us that:
      1. All flat chested women are “ugly”
      2. He believes that over half of the women in the USA are likewise “ugly”.
      3. All of these tens of millions of women that Ed thinks are “ugly”, be they flat-chested or not, are the natural Clinton constituency because they will resent the fact that Trump apparently preferred buxom women in his youth.
      4. Women really don’t vote on issues at all, but on things they find personally insulting, and
      5. Ugly women “take it personally” that they are ugly, will use the election to punish the republican candidate for their ugliness.

Wow, there’s a lot there to answer to for the Clinton campaign. I hope some reporter demands her response to all this.

• Michelle says:

This is why I always say that the people who have “issues” with Trump are those who actually have those issues themselves, not Trump!

21. mike tramel says:

I wonder if the ugly liberal women will demand him to retract his statement and Hillary to disavow him

22. Only hateful people are ugly. Loving people are all BEAUTIFUL!

23. JMC says:

I watched lots of video footage of the Dem convention in Nevada, and in the 50-something female age group it was dreadnought city, including the harpy chairperson Roberta Lange.

24. BobW462 says:

“There are probably more ugly women in America than attractive women.”

Really, Ed??
    Ok, let’s test your hypothesis….

All of the ugly American women please raise your hands.
    Now, let’s see the hands from the beautiful ladies.
    Wow. I’m completely stunned at these results!

“People take that stuff personally.”
    Yes. Yes, Ed. They certainly do.

25. they call me sweetheart says:

As a woman, I know I should feel offended by Rendell’s comments, but I don’t.

I don’t because this little squirrel of a man considers his opinion worthy above the ten plus million Americans who voted for Donald Trump. Thus, Mr. Rendell, and his comments, are meaningless.

• singingsoul says:

they call me sweetheart + “Mr. Rendell, and his comments, are meaningless.”
      Well said…

• Little Lamzy Divey says:

Bravo. You’re highlighting something important, I think, and one that I hope the Dems don’t figure out. The positive people don’t go around getting offended. Scanning the horizon for something to offend us, or “trigger” us, is a foreign and useless aim. We’re not in junior high, for heaven’s sake. And maybe most Trumpsters had parents who taught us to have self respect and not need every single person’s visible approval. When someone hurls an insult out into the wind, as Rendell did, (hoping to breathe life into it endlessly) is more likely to make me think he’s a moron than to cause me to pout. Yes. Meaningless.

26. alliwantissometruth says:

Identity politics is the domain of democrats. The individual, the intellect, the unique soul, all worthless traits to democrats. Best to pigeon hole various groups in order to control individual thought

You can’t possibly support Donald Trump because you’re (pick one)…
    Black, Hispanic, Asian, Indian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgendered, Female, Liberal, Independent, Middle Class, Poor, On Welfare, College Educated, Employed, Intelligent, etc.

No, no, no, you are part of the groups who must tow the line & vote within your perspective group. No individual thoughts allowed. You are oppressed whether you realize it or not

Minorities, white people hate you & secretly wish to enslave every one of you

White females, they may be your fathers, brothers or in your extended family. They may be your husbands. They may be your sons. They may be your friends, but the motive is clear, they want to oppress you & keep you down. They secretly loathe you & are jealous of you. Do not trust any of them. They seek to do you harm

Gay people, they want to send you to reeducation camps & force you to have sex with the opposite sex (even thought there’s no real opposite sex these days)

This is the kind of insanity the progressives spew

I’m 6’2″, 230 lbs. & know how to protect myself. I’ve been protecting others all my life. I’ve gotten into vicious fights protecting the weak, but I wouldn’t hurt anyone unless it was protecting myself or others. I’ve rescued numerous animals. I’ve nursed near death animals back to health. I give to charities. I’d lay my life down to save a child, no matter that child’s race

I care about animals & people. I want everyone to be happy. I believe everyone is born equal, but judge people as individuals. I don’t think men are better than women. Again, individuals

But I’m a white male, so none of the above matters to democrats. My qualities & beliefs would be cheered, if I was a democrat, but I have conservative values, so I’m the enemy

This is the state of our country today. Individual thought is frowned upon. Group think is in

27. doozie says:

According to Rendell, this person and followers would vote for Crooked Hilary http://heatst.com/culture-wars/fat-activist-speaks-to-university-of-minnesota-school-of-public-health/

28. Southern Son says:

Is it mysoginistic (sp?) of me, to say I wanna hug that young Lady with the ’84 Reagan hat?
    I really don’t know.
    I Just wanna hug her.

TRUMP TRAIN 2016!!
    MAGA!

• lastConservinIllinois? says:

Not sure if its mysoginistic or not, but it’s a great picture.

So is the one below it with the two gorgeous women holding an American flag.

29. Howie says:

Q. How could any woman respect a man who does not have an eye for a well turned heel?

30. Howie says:

To me if a man likes good looking women, and he likes you, seems like that is a compliment. I never in my life met a woman who did not like one if well mannered and intentioned.

31. highdezertgator says:

Eddie must have missed the lecture on “how to use identity politics correctly” … PC that is!
    Doesn’t he know as a sexist white male pig in America he must silence himself?

Daniel Greenfield on Criminalizing Hate Speech and Identity Politics
    “There isn’t a conflict between liberals and leftists over political correctness. Instead there’s a conflict between older white establishment leftists and younger minority social justice activists over their relative power and positions within the left. This conflict is being fought using the rules of identity politics which are deliberately structured to de-legitimize and silence white men.”

“Political correctness is what happens when reason dies, ideas go unchallenged and become beliefs. Debate is banished as offensive and insensitive. Dissent is suppressed to protect the unquestionable rightness of the cause. Society closes down and turns repressive. Conformity sets in and even minor differences lead to violent xenophobic reactions, emotional outbursts and the creation of safe spaces.”

32. Jenny R. says:

I could care less what Mr. Trump says about “10s” (or what any other man says as well) — I’m not a man, therefore a woman’s looks mean little to me; plus, I’m married; plus I always took the line that if a man leaves you for “something better” then he was not the good choice for you…there will be others. It works the same in reverse.

So this new “ugly women” thing? Yawn, next!

What I do care about is how any sane woman (or man) with any amount of intelligence or common sense could vote for Hillary — whether that woman (or man) be a paragon of pulchritude or not.

• TexasRanchQueen says:

OK Jenny, you made me have to pull out the old dictionary to look up the meaning of “pulchritude”, never heard that word before. It’s a great word, thanks. You are pulchritudinous.

• Jenny R. says:

You are more than welcome, but no need for thanks, nor am I pulchritudinous…just an English teacher.
        An English teacher who finds Mr. Rendell incredibly mundane, boring as H even. I prefer Trump’s comment on submitting to an IQ test 😉
        Whatever else, he isn’t boring…which I will admit to being charmed by — just a little.

33. teajr says:

Conservative Women are by far, the best confluence of Brains and Looks. Hands down. I love you Ape! 🙂

34. elena19501 says:

I haven’t met any american woman who would consider or think of herself as ugly…where Democrats got that information about us? We are beautiful! All of us.

35. Howie says:

No matter how ugly we are. I think we like a good looking man or woman for the eye appeal. No matter how old, ugly or anything e;se. That is human nature and why the species keeps going. I have a big red Cardinal with two females chasing him all over the back and in the Tangerine Tree.

36. Janie M. says:

Got news for you Ed Rendell…You’re not all that and a bag of chips (you toad).

37. Newtoni says:

New bumper sticker:

Beautiful Person for TRUMP !!

38. keebler AC says:

Flat chested? He was referring to alpha female “b-cup” Megyn! I agree she’s no 10.

39. Backspin says:

Just hours later ……. Idiot Rendell is walking back his comments saying they were incredibly stupid. He’s not just a moron , but a spineless , irrelevant moron as well. ( clip @ WGAL – 8 )

40. keebler AC says:

Because this ..

• keebler AC says:

Flat-chested, transgender, androgenous thing makes you not a 10 – but a Rachel Maddow who you then confuse with Morning Joe.

41. cjzak says:

Ed’s mouth utters words before his brain engages. Thanks to that, he just gave Trump about 20 million more votes from everybody who is sure they aren’t the ugly ones he was referring to. Which they are not of course because we are all beautiful in our own way and Ed made a big mistake for his side saying what he did.

I love these clueless liberals who are walking around in circles trying to knock Trump down. Give it up people, because you’ve already lost the game.

42. daughnworks247 says:

We have a saying; “Ole Miss is where we red-shirt Miss America’s”. We also own a B&B and every year we house a flurry of new parents escorting their children to college. Every year, the daddies come home from freshmen orientation dragging their jaw.
    Is it any wonder Trump won the state of Mississippi?

43. Prothonotary Warbler says:

As a single man, I don’t think there are more ugly women than attractive ones. It’s the other way around, IMO.

I think, “Look at all those attractive women out there! One of you nice-looking ladies, just give me a chance, huh?”

44. Centinel2012 says:

Reblogged this on Centinel2012 and commented:

Assuming that the RNC/GOPe does not find some way to take out Trump he will be the next President of the United states. Hillary has no chance to beat trump and the November election will be a landslide for Trump.

45. vass67 says:

I am an educated, white, single mom, daughter of legal immigrants, live in NJ and voting TRUMP!

• SherlockH says:

Update: Rendell has now apologized, saying he was talking about himself when saying that over half of all American women are ugly. Ooooookay, Ed, whatever you say.

Ex-Gov. Rendell Apologizes for ‘Ugly Women’ Comment

Former Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell has apologized for saying “there are probably more ugly women in America than attractive women.”

Rendell tells The Associated Press the comments were “incredibly dumb and selfish” and that he’s sorry.

He says he was poking fun at his own appearance and trying to make the point that “there’s more of us than there are of them.”
      ……
      His comments quickly became a trending topic on social media.

46. shipley130 says:

Rendell used Donald Trump’s words to get you media types to remind people of what Trump has said in the past to hopefully reach people that have not heard those quotes and stir more anger against Trump.