Mitt Romney Endorses Ted Cruz…

This Means: WE ARE WINNING !!

Mitt Romney delivers the ultimate endorsement for Senator Ted Cruz via a Facebook post today where he announces his intent to vote for Cruz in the election next week.

Romney sidecruz McConnell

The globalists within the corrupted UniParty are now in full panic mode because all previous attempts to destroy Donald Trump have failed.  Both sides of the infected political body view candidate Trump as an existential threat to their ability to continue carrying out the objectives of the financial elites who construct legislative priorities.

The political extortion racket is at risk.  Legislative “Toll Booths” may be lost.

Specifically because candidate Donald Trump refutes their money and the accompanying agenda, the various usurping agents on both sides of the UniParty are trying desperately to stop him, and remain in power.  Wall Street, K-Street and the corrupt political officials they purchase are now desperate to stop Trump.

paul ryan mitt romney - selfie tweet

The corporate media owned by Wall Street, the MSM, and the corporately owned conservative new-media (owned by the people who operate on wall street) are aligned in common cause.

At least $63 Million Dollars has now been spent on attack ads against Donald Trump by the “Stop Trump” alignment.  However, their attacks -as evidenced in the Florida outcome- have done little to deter Trump supporters.

This entry was posted in Decepticons, Donald Trump, Election 2016, media bias, Romney Campaign, Ted Cruz, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

649 Responses to Mitt Romney Endorses Ted Cruz…

1. tz says:

Again, the title is misleading
    ROMNEY ENDORSED AN OPEN (BROKERED) CONVENTION, not Cruz. Read his actual words.

• Trumped says:

People on Cruz websites cherish it as if it is an endorsement and it basicly is one, at least for the state of Utah.

• Prothonotary Warbler says:

And even if Cruz supporters do view this as a genuine endorsement, how could they be happy about it? They keep telling us Cruz is the REAL anti-establishment guy, and Trump is a big phoney.

Cruz, with his Goldman-Sachs-and-CFR-affiliated wife, his illegal undisclosed campaign loans from Goldman Sachs and CitiBank, his history of working for George W. Bush and now having Jeb’s team in his corner, and now getting endorsements (genuine or not) from Mitt Romney and Lindsey Graham and John McCain, all of whom supposedly hate him…

And it’s all to stop the one actual anti-establishment candidate, Donald Trump.

Oh, but now their line is that Trump isn’t “electable”, see? He’d lose in the general, and we need a solid conservative who CAN win in the general, someone like Ted Cruz…

In other words, not only is Cruz “establishment”, so are his supporters at this point. They’ve made a conscious decision to go back to letting the GOPe pee on them and tell them it’s raining.

I’m not going to put them down for that; we do all have our reasons for the choices we make, after all… but it does make me sad.

• shallbe4 says:

Romney is beginning to look like MegynKelly. You know the look –I just ate a rat and I it was pretty tasty.

• SharonKinDC says:

While the OP, tz is correct, “Brilliant” Cruz tweeted his thanks to Romney.

2. shiloh1973 says:

Bill Mitchell is going to be doing a short nightly blog about the campaign on You Tube. This one is really good and very uplifting.

3. KBR says:

What is actually happening behind the scenes :GOPe, donors, wall streeters, media moguls, talking heads:

4. Pingback: Mitt Romney Endorses Ted Cruz… | Rifleman III Journal

5. DJF says:

I think the plan may be the following: Hillary Clinton wins Democrat nomination, Donald Trump wins Republican nomination. Mitt Romney runs as 3rd party nominee, and wins Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming, which have a high Mormon population. Maybe Clinton and Trump would each get roughly 263 electoral votes, something below the 270 threshold. Then the 12th amendment kicks in, and the House of Representatives selects our next President.

• deepesq says:

Wow. Hadn’t thought of that one. That would be crazy. I think it has happened only once before – for John Q Adams. I wonder who they would pick – Paul Ryan? Yikes!

• Crassus says:

The House has to choose from the three candidates with the most electoral votes so it would NOT be Paul Ryan.

• Aitch748 says:

I’m now cynical enough that, if that scenario were to happen, I wouldn’t be too surprised to see the House of Representatives pick Hillary Clinton.

But I still think that Trump would outclass Clinton to such an extent that he would still probably get 270+ electoral votes even in that scenario.

• WSB says:

Yes, that has always been one option of the plan.

• shallbe4 says:

DJF Ok lets say Trump wins the nomination and Romney Runs 3rd party. Trump is very popular with average Americans. Why should people give up their vote for a guy who’s gonna lose when they can vote for the winner who speaks their language? One of the reasons people like Trump so much is that he never stops working to get our votes. So telling people to vote for a guy who’s never appeared in a debate or or won a single state in the primaries is not going to sit will with voters.

6. TRUMP to CRUZ: “You’re a Political Parrot”
    • America needs a Leader who gets things done
    • We DON’T need a Politician who’s all talk and no action
    • We DON’T need a Parrot hoping a Leader will tell it what to repeat

7. TwoLaine says:

WINNING! I❤ WINNING! :)

I’m not tired of it yet! 😉

8. JasonF says:

9. Trumped says:

Guys please go to therightscoop.com and talk against Romney and calling it cozying up to the establishment or Washington cabal (dont identify as a Trump supporter = ban). (disqus platform)

We need to wake up these guys from their mind control as we need them for the general. This can have a big impact.

• drdeb says:

I got banned because I posted something someone on here wanted posted. It was not nasty. I never posted as a Trumpster. Now I only read there and on The Blaze when I need a laugh.

• Trumped says:

Yeah the troll game is a hard game where you need many email accounts😉
        I got banned there 2-3 times. You have to act like if you are a Cruz supporter, thats very nasty in itself😉

• Crassus says:

I got the axe from Right Scoop a long time ago. As far as I’m concerned you can flush that site down the toilet.

• shallbe4 says:

Republican elites want this election all neat and orderly. Along with the Democrats they continue to rob us blind and we never notice. TOO LATE WE NOTICE. The chaos Republicans will create by trying to stop Trump from being the nominee will be anything but neat and orderly. I don’t know if there will be rioting but I see a huge amount of empty desks in the Capitol where Republicans once worked. If the parties are both the same we might as well vote every Republican out of office. That will be a lesson they will never forget.

10. Kay Elle says:

It really is sad to see Beck’s deterioration. I wonder what happened to him. I think he actually believes Cruz is the Second Coming.

“But you knock on every single door-‘Can I tell you about the truth? Can I tell you about the truth? Can I tell you about the truth, because here’s what’s coming, here’s what’s coming.’ They don’t want to hear it, up to them. But remember what Ezekiel said. Ezekiel said you will be held responsible. This is the thing no one understands from religious people.”

Proselytizing door to door might work in Utah, but I’m pretty sure it will backfire big time in Arizona.

• KBR says:

Beck, tell them what Jesus says “Woe to you ye lawyers!”

• DJF says:

Beck is a Mormon. So is Romney.

Romney’s Mormon political agenda (as touched on in the attached article at Brigham Young University but detailed in other Mormon writings) dovetails with Cruz’s Prosperity Gospel Dominionist political agenda. Both men believe in “living prophets” who speak new revelation from God and give direct guidance from God. Both men believe there is an anointed human leader who will take over America leading to the return of Jesus Christ. Ted’s father (a minister) has frequently said his son is that anointed leader, who will bring about “the end times wealth transfer” from the wicked to the righteous.

The good news is that these “living prophets” in both Mormonism and Dominionism have a pretty bad track record. For instance, in 2011 Dominionist “prophet” Mike Bickle (who has endorsed Cruz) declared Gov. Rick Perry was God’s anointed president, and that Texas would lead the United States to an economic and spiritual recovery under President Perry.

Oops.

I don’t know how many wrong prophecies these guys are allowed to make before they are considered false prophets, but I’ve known about Mike Bickle for years, and he’s got to be up around at least 20 bloopers by now.

• Matt712 says:

You wrote, “I don’t know how many wrong prophecies these guys are allowed to make before they are considered false prophets” . . .

I believe the answer is ONE!

• gloriosaedominae1 says:

The age of the prophets is over. John the Baptist being the last one.

• Lostwithiel says:

You are right DJF. The issue is, we’ve never had a President before who believes in extra-biblical “revelations” like Cruz. And you’re right, according to the Bible, a prophet must be 100 percent accurate or is not from God. I don’t know why more people (Christians included) aren’t terrified about the idea of such a person directing our foreign policy.

• WSB says:

You are a stitch!!! Gulping for air!

• drdeb says:

Beck needs our prayers. I say this sincerely.

• shallbe4 says:

I don’t understand how Beck remains married. He has done this before and was fired from Fox because of it. He can go for or 5 years and seem perfectly normal and then off he goes again. I pray that Beck gets the proper treatment from a good doctor.

• Ray says:

Hi wife has been with him since he was an alcoholic and she helped him get off the juice (I have no idea if he’s back on it, but his actions make me wonder). She was with him during the climb to stardom and wealth and they have kids. By now it’s quite probable that she’s gotten comfortable and the prospect of what she’d face if she leaves is too ominous for her so she chooses to stay with him.

• west1890 says:

I’m in Arizona- and you’re right- Beck’s nonsense won’t fly here.

11. WeThePeople2016 says:

12. rubyyarn says:

Romney endorsement = kiss of death. At least, I hope so.

• deqwik2 says:

That’s what I’m hoping. Establishment backed Jeb then Rubio & 3rd time Cruz. Hope it’s our charm.

• shallbe4 says:

Here’s the problem you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink. Cruz cannot win. He has no personality and you cannot force people to vote for him. What Republicans are doing is too obvious and it will never work.

13. This is wonderful beyond words. Join with me in rubbing my hands with glee!

Do you think the RNC will coalesce behind one candidate? Think again, mes amies! How many senators, governors and political dreamers are meeting in back rooms even now to vie for the coveted convention hero slot?! Chaos.

It’s going to be a really big shoo!

14. John22 says:

These crooked bastards that make up the Rep establishment make me sick. It is time to finally end their tyranny once and for all.

15. jojo says:

I love how TRUMP keeps ’em spinning. Hope to see him tomorrow in AZ. YEAH! Build that dang fence already.

• darcy says:

Sorry, jojo, to state the obvious: but the dang fence meme was featured prominently in the 2010 Senate campaign of Juan McCain. It makes me nauseous to be reminded of his sinister intentions for our country and his blatant lies. (I’m an Arizonan, by the way, and not that far from the border.)
      The wall that Pres. Trump will build is nothing like the pretend “dang fence” the nefarious McCain promised.:-)
      Friendly greetings to you, I assure you.

16. Romney is doing it FOR UTAH election on Tuesday. This way when they commit vote fraud they already have the false narrative “Cruz won Utah because of Romney.” This way Kasich won’t draw from Romney thus splitting the votes for Trump.

How convenient.

How stupid are the people of America.

17. JAS says:

Only two options here: Either Mitt”s money backers for his last campaign went to him and said ‘time to pay us back – you owe us’, or he really is the man he is showing himself to be. I’m going with the latter.

18. truthandjustice says:

Knowing Trump will probably have enough delegates – but maybe not the “magic number” – my guess is they’re now going out saying what Romney said — if you’re anti-Trump, then vote for Cruz and then you’ll have a good chance to get the one you want at the Convention (lie).
    Probably enough low-information Cruz supporters would believe that.
    Even though Romney was careful not to say “endorse”, etc., their psychologists probably told them it’s a good one to try. Many Cruz people will conclude he’s endorsing and vote for him at the Convention or something. Others will think they’ll get a chance to get one of their choices. Of course he’s made sure he is still free now to vote for one he really wants as he hasn’t committed to Cruz. Sheesh!!!!
    Wonder what happens if he DOES have the magic number or more?

• Trumped says:

They actually think Cruz is gaming them. But a godo portion of them is waking up and thiking its not a godo move and very weird. IMO we need to wake these guys even more from their mind control. This is an opening to some of the Cruz support!

19. Texas_Sherry says:

Romney on Facebook: Vote for Ted Cruz Now So We Can Have Open Convention and Nominate a Real Republican. I wonder who he thinks that would be…
    I thought Mitt lived in MA, how can he vote for Cruz in Utah? Romney also said, “I like Governor John Kasich. I have campaigned with him. He has a solid record as governor. I would have voted for him in Ohio.” Just how many votes does Mitt Romney get?

20. Trumped says:

21. A cousin of my husband’s who is well off and a Christian conservative revealed some interesting information to me recently. As we were stuck in traffic after visiting her mom she asked about the elections knowing that I follow politics closely. I told her that I felt Trump was the one I felt most strongly about based on reading tea leaves. She surprised me by saying that although her and her husband had supported Cruz in his senate bid and to a smaller extent his bid for the presidency in the first phase, she related conversations amongst her circle of upper class connections that gave her pause. I will call this cousin Mrs. M, she told me that she began to wonder about Cruz when she went to lunch with some ladies from her church, one of which explained her son’s reaction to Cruz in a very negative fashion. This son apparently worked with Cruz at a law firm in Houston. She said the son of her friend was of a very upright and well-bred character. Then another lady friend of hers had a lunch and when politics came up she warned that any discussion of Cruz in front of her husband was not recommended as her husband had a strong dislike of him from having worked in the legal arena with him. Mrs. M said that she kept filing away these instances in her mind and the final one came when her husband arrived home late from an afternoon with friends at a country club. He said they spent some time discussing politics and again a very wealthy fellow who had residence in Houston and NYC spoke about Cruz very negatively while talking about what kind of man Trump really was. He related that his kids were clean cut and very gracious and that doing business with the Trump organization had been a pleasure. Trump was a really good man who kept his word. None of this conversation was started by me, we just discussed the candidates and she let me know what she had found out through these opinions from her friends.

22. Billy Bob says:

The kiss of death!!

23. Me says:

I just read the title and “This Means We are Winning” That goofy look on Mitt’s face…
    You made me laugh.

24. Stillwater says:

That pic at the top seems to me is just begging for a caption.

25. spacette55 says:

I find it hilarious that the ultimate patrician, Mitt Romney, is climbing into the rumble seat of Glenn Beck’s klown kar.

26. Founding Fathers Fan says: