There are many aspects to the 2016 presidential race which could be called “eye-opening”.  For many of us one of the biggest revelations is how the content of ‘new media’ (information, news and discussion websites) is actually owned by entities who set them up for specific propaganda purposes.  It really is jaw-dropping when you dig into it.

a17b2-hip-replacement-recall-briberyBillionaire Robert Mercer purchasing Breitbart.Com is perhaps one of the more well known ideological political purchases.  A complete usurpation of the legacy of the founder in an effort to create content favorable to the candidacy of Ted Cruz.  Mercer purchased Breitbart for $11 million and then founded Cruz’s super-PAC with another $10+ million.

Almost all of the most well-known ‘new media’ entities are owned by Wall Street individuals or Wall Street corporate groups for very specific advocacy purposes.  None of their intentions are good.  The ‘new media’ are now just as compromised as mainstream media.  Another example surfaces today.

An intrepid indy blog “Dispatches from The North Country“, discovers The Daily Wire is actually owned by the Wilks brothers, Levi and Farris Wilks.  These two are the other end of the Ted Cruz financial team, and massive multi-million dollar donors to Cruz’s presidential bid.  Ben Shapiro is the front-man for The Daily Wire.

daily wire screen shot

[…]  Further research had shown that the owners of this company is none other then the Wilks Brothers.  Levi Wilks is listed as the Manager of Forward Publishing and has ties to 7 Pillar Records LLC.  In turn 7 Pillar is run by a fellow named Farris Wilks.  Farris is famous for being a real Texas Success Story, going from Brick Layer to Oil and Gas Tycoon to Church Preacher.

These are the very same Texas Billionaires who gave an impressive $15 million to a Ted Cruz Super PAC. Why haven’t we been told about this?  This looks like if The Times invested a lot of money into GM and then ran articles about how the only car that doesn’t stick is a Chevy.  (read more)

Several months ago Matt Drudge told about this corruption taking place, however he never gave specifics of who was behind what operation.  As the presidential race continues it is amazing to witness how many websites are actually just front groups for ownership advocacy.

There are some instances where the ownership and intent is transparent, such as the Salem Media Group.  However, for most of the outlets, the design money is quietly hidden below the surface and paying off the fronts to deliver specific advocacy content.

truth

This entry was posted in Conspiracy ?, Donald Trump, Election 2016, media bias, Notorious Liars, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

279 Responses to More Manipulative Media Exposed – Website Ownership Driving Ideological Content…

1. WeThePeople2016 says:

More manipulation:

Not So TrusTED=> Cheating Cruz Supporter Spammed Drudge Report to Rig Online Poll

• Wiki/Michelle_Fields > daughter of Emmy winning screenwriter Greg Fields, poly-sci grad of Pepperdine, Fox newsreader tart and CUB reporter for Breitbart got bumped at Trump event and has filed Misdemeanor Assault charges against Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski. Ms Fields (28) says ” I never wanted to be the story”…but…

LOOK AT ME ! LOOK AT ME ! ! ! I’M A VICTIM ! ! !

Classic…White/Gender/Elite Prividledge….oh wait, her mom is Hondurian, so throw in the Hispanic race card. When Miriam Carey made a wrong turn in DC, Oct 2013, she was shot five times in the back and her family still has no autopsy, explanation or apology. The only upside to BB is that they do not spike comments as much as others, so citizen journalists can have a say. BTW I have met a half dozen BB reporters who have been spiked.

• wyntre says:

Serial Liar Michelle Fields.
        This is a list of her false allegations to date:
        NYPD
        Allen West
        Robert Kennedy
        Charles Johnson
        Corey Lewandowski

Her boyfriend is Daily Caller editor slimy Jamie Weinstein. (She was fired from DC)
        She filed the charges against Corey three days after the alleged incident.
        No video exists of this event despite the fact hundreds of ameras and phones were present.
        She admits she didn’t see whoever it as that “allegedly” grabbed her although a WaPO reporter said HE saw Corey do it.

Breitbart has now come out and admitted the initial reports the incident was caused by Corey is not verifiable – after days of smearing him and Trump.

I could go on.

• SammyD says:

she gained national attention after having a confrontation with actor Matt Damon over teacher tenure reform.[2] After the altercation, Fields was hired as a reporter at The Daily Caller.

• keebler AC says:

Matt Damon is a Berniebot. His mother is a teacher so of course Matt’s narrow worldview is all about the teachers and free college like Bernie.

2. WeThePeople2016 says:

Reports: Fields Files Charges Against Lewandowski; Videos Surface; Breitbart Says ‘Mistaken Identity?’

3. Mezzz says:

It’s clear trump has been planning this run for years. I’m sure he has sources and friends within many organizations. I think it’s very possible some who seem anti trump at this time are not what they appear. To make a run against an entrenched establishment requires sophisticated thinking. I do not think trump is nieve. He could not possibly be successful without this type of planning. I’m keeping an open mind.

• Lindenlee says:

He is a strategic and tactical genius, and is playing 3-dimensional chess in his head while his opponents are reading the instructions on the checkers box. Petty, vindictive, silly little men who envy him, and can’t possibly understand the thinking of a man like Trump. So they have to destroy him. THIS is why envy is one of the seven deadly sins

4. Riddick says:

In her zeal for fame ad money Fields has miscalculated when she filed not realizing that news media has come up with video feeds to DISPROVE Fields’ claim. Bad timing. And I really hope Lewandowski will now destroy her and Breitbart along with the WaPo reporter Terris who is the one who perpetrated this LIE when Terris told Fields that it was Lewandowski who pushed her down, she DID NOT SEE WHO DID.

And with the videos now, not even clear if she fell to begin with. Only a Secret Service guy was next to her when it supposedly took place, good luck telling Secret Service they cannot do their job when we now have a very clear picture of Fields extending her arm to grab Trump. She should be lucky she was not body slammed or worse, who knows what is in her hand when she tried to tap Trump?

I really, REALLY hope Trump’s attorneys go full scale on this, destroy the lying shill and make the rest of her life miserable, she has already done damage Allen West.

• Nightcrawler says:

No, Riddick. I disagree.
      Let it go.
      The truth is apparent.
      Let it go.

• wyntre says:

I agree with Riddick.

• skifflegirl says:

Fields is a serial accuser. She cannot perform the basic functions of her job (she was fired from Daily Caller by Tucker Carlson for being ‘unproductive’) so she goes around in high heel platform shoes and falls, trips and blames others for the attention it brings her. I’ve had noticed that one of the Secret Service agents resembled Corey Lewandowski and was not surprised she blamed him. She got too close, stumbled, grabbed and was rebuffed for her arrogance, probably. Typical Liberal education nincompoop.

This incident has been the lead story on every news channel for the last two days. They are having a ‘Fields’ day with it, demanding an apology and his firing. The ‘Twitter war’ that was breathlessly reported this morning between the boyfriend and Corey totaled THREE tweets from Lewandowski over maybe an hour and a half yesterday.

I agree that Michelle Fields must serve as an example, like Mr. Trump says. If you settle, or don’t pursue remedies, everybody else will sue you as well. She is a serial grievance monger and needs to know she poked a bear this time.

• adombom says:

As I watched the video several times, I saw Lewandowski’s arm extended but the view was blocked. Next visible view of her was when they had just passed her and she is still on her feet. there was no knock down. total lie. I hope Corey files a slander suit against her.

5. Riddick says:

Posted on Klavan’s site, let’s see how long it takes them to remove it.

• Riddick says:

Posted by me, under my Disqus nickname, plutarh

• jackphatz says:

At PJ earlier I was responding to a post by someone who was pointing out that Breibart people saying it could not have happen a they said. Before I could finish my response they had removed the original posting.
        ~You cannot reply to a post that is not active. ~
        It was Klavan’s article.. I’ve suspected for a long time but now I’m sure they are censoring content there.

• jackphatz says:

And I’m done trying to convert Cruzbots. There is something fundamentally wrong with this group of diehards. It must be that overzealous religious element at work in their heads. These are people who keep a gathering of stones…

• skifflegirl says:

There have been several Tweets tonight from people who identify as Cruz supporters who were so disgusted by not only the Trump rally protesters but Ted Cruz blaming Donald Trump. I saw a few that said they were switching to Trump because that was so obviously opportunistic it finally turned them off.

Ted’s Facebook page is filled with over 1,000 outraged supporters scolding and ditching him. It’s a sight to behold!

• jackphatz says:

As bad as this is for Trump via the media, Trump is immune and we won’t put up with them beating a dead horse. Cruz doesn’t know how badly he screwed up. I know I’m not the only one who now will never cast a vote for him if Trump does not make it. I will stay home if I can’t write-in. Cruz is dumb.

• skifflegirl says:

I was really shocked at the number of people tonight who are saying they are sorry that they early voted for Ted! It’s like the reveal at the end of the movie The Dead Zone with Martin Sheen’s character holding a baby in front of him as a human shield. Ted has made himself a pariah to many voters tonight.

• TexTruth says:

Oh, they are. I know that from personal experience.

• ThePatriot says:

Still there, great post!!! Keep up the good work.

• Beenthere says:

They’re not going to remove it because it’s shaming Trump voters.

6. “New Think Progress and the Ozzard of Wiz” at FauxScienceSlayer site

Multilevel Information Racketeering for Dummies…..

7. Why don’t we stop being the stupid people and boycott BREITBART and all other rags and media that is anti-American sovereignty? Just come to CTH for news and a few scouts who can let us know important happenings.

The good writers that are on Brietbart are just being used to bring us to their bed of lies.

Trump: Yeah, but SOMEONE’S DOING THE RAPING DON.

Someone’s keeping this trash on the air.

Is it YOU?

• Great idea, Monique.

• Brian L says:

I’m switching to The Gateway Pundit. Breitbart is just too deep in Mercer money to stomach anymore.

• Gail Combs says:

After I got banned I came here and have rarely been back to any of the other site since.

This got buried under older comments so I wanted to post it again.

Robin visited and I wanted to welcome him. He will be a great asset.

I have been following his site for several years. Robin is an attorney who has done extensive research on the distruction of our education system using the original documents.

If you want a ton of ammo to shoot down Common Core, Robin hands it to you at

• TheseTruths says:

I agree. My only hesitation is that I have seen what appears to be an evolution of thought on the comments section on Breitbart in particular, over time, with people posting the truth about Cruz’s statements on the Gang of Eight and TPP, the natural born citizen issue, etc. Throughout the campaign season, I think people have learned from one another and have proceeded to get the word out. I (and many others) have linked to stories on the Treehouse, and then others learn and spread the word. Not to be overly dramatic, but I have actually felt engaged in the battle for the truth, for Trump’s candidacy, and for America. So I would hate to see the influence conservatives are having, stifled.

Cruzbots aren’t changing their minds, but others are learning and telling others — perhaps family members, friends, and coworkers. I have wondered if the Treehouse (or maybe some kind of a sister site) could supplant the sites that are owned and controlled just like political candidates. I know some people are furious with Joseph Farrah of WND for endorsing Cruz and have vowed never to go back there. Some say they are leaving Breitbart, too.

• skifflegirl says:

I totally agree, TheseTruths! If it hadn’t been for you, or someone just like you, I wouldn’t have found the treehouse with all of these wonderful people! We go in to battle at other sites out of a sense of duty to fellow citizens and patriotism for out country. It does work because someone led me here and it made me see what I can never un-see again.

• Martin says:

I’m fairly new here, posting at least, although I’ve lurked for many months.

It is extraordinarily important that we don’t do what some are advocating. That being, to abandon BB and other sites like WND. We simply cannot leave the battlefield.

I’ve posted many, many links there, and other places, from CTH, and been thanked for it, (same name and avatar – no confusion here intended). The comments are winning the battle, folks! There is no converting the seemingly paid Cruzbot trolls, but at BB for example, Goldberg and others are roundly hammered for their Swiss cheese logic anti-Trump screeds. On balance, Trump supporters vastly outnumber “other,” and trolls are not having an easy time of it. That’s as it should be.

NewsMax, DougRoss@Journal, CNSNews, AmericanThinker, AmericanSpectator, all of them are being refuted by logical, non-nasty Treehouse-type folks, and it is working. Don’t give up! Much can happen in 7 months. If you’re a believer (and I am) you know that there is far more to this than politics, so we’re not laboring in vain! Or by ourselves. Yesterday 3/11 was an important day, a sea change. Watch, and rejoice.

Sundance would not have you quit the battlefield. Don’t you dare.

• skifflegirl says:

Great to have you here, Martin! We’re battling for (as the Commies have said) the hearts and minds of our fellow citizens and the soul of America. You are a Patriot doing your duty for God and country. I salute you.

• Beenthere says:

Because you can’t. You need to know what the “enemy” is thinking.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.”– Sun Tzu

I bet Trump has read Sun Tzu & that’s why he’s plugged in all the media.

• Libertati Aut Ad Mortem says:

How insular and myopic. If is your responsibility as one of the few enlightened individuals to take what you learn at the CTH to the GOP establishment sites and elsewhere on Twitter and Facebook to bring truth to the world. That is how grass roots works, Don’t leave the fence sitters to Cruz or whomever. This is war and we need every foot soldier to do their part. Need some ideas about some sites: try the Daily Caller, the Hill, Newsmax, BB of course (don’t let them off the hook), etc. You are armed with the truth, now go FIGHT!

Always like back to CTH in your comments

8. F.D.R. in Hell says:

— Internet surfers are accustomed to the convenience of visiting news aggregator sites.
    — A Supreme Court justice told Matt Drudge that his “Internet days are numbered.”
    — Copyright laws are going to forbid 95% of all non-paywall news links.
    — Internet domain control is currently being transferred from the US to a “global coalition.”
    — Censorship and content control is just around the corner.
    — Non-conforming sites (which have not already been purchased) will be shut down by one or more of the above means.

Welcome to what may become the WWW marriage of Nazi Germany and Communist China.

I guess there’s no point in my starting a “Blog From Hell” …Hell is coming to America. 👿

9. vml9000 says:

Cruz is just neck deep in deception.

10. wyntre says:

Breitbart imploded today with their over-the-top factless support for lying reporterette Michelle Fields and her LIES that Trump’s campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, accosted her at the Tuesday press conference.

The lies are so obvious, the propaganda so glaring, that dozens of regulars have vowed to boycott the site.

Many are looking for a new home so you might see some new faces around here.

• Nevyn says:

“Many are looking for a new home so you might see some new faces around here.”

I am one of them, I will not go back to Brietbart. This thing with Fields was just the straw that broke the camels back.

11. Centinel2012 says:

Reblogged this on Centinel2012 and commented:

Its a good trick until it becomes known and when the word gets out like it has now then those sites will lose the ability to continue doing what they do. I will no longer pay much attention to them as well as the likes of Glen Beck and maybe even Rush and Mark. However, this is a serious problem!

12. ThePatriot says:

Breitbart has gone to ganging up on posters with their trolls. I could not figure out how the trolls were coordinating so well, then the thought occurred to me…. DUH…. owned by a Super PAC (Mercer). That’s how they can know WHEN to come online, WHAT to say with their talking points, HOW they knew so much about what the other was doing.

It’s almost as if they are sitting in a room together, looking over each others shoulders.

They also upvote each others posts to falsely show the support from the general population on the thread. Yeah, right.

13. rebel53blog says:

TED Bush has been exposed.
    TRUMP NATION

14. grad says:

So, what’s with the blogroll on CTH? When will Sundance be purging it?

15. iggy says:

please welcome me, legally migrating from BB,😦

16. Tparty says:

I haven’t been able to trust Brietbart.com since his ‘passing’

17. rsanchez1990 says:

Andrew Breitbart is rolling in his grave.

• B Woodward says:

Yeah. Thanks to Sundance for shedding the light on Breitbart.com. In May 2012 Breitbart.com came out with the story that Obama’s official bio stated that he was “born in Kenya.” His bio stated “born in Kenya” for 17 years and he didn’t change it to Hawaii until a couple months after he decided to run for the presidency.

This was a year after Obama put his fraudulent birth certificate up on the Whitehouse website. I knew something was fishy at Breitbart when they started giving the usurper a free pass.. As Ann Barnhardt said in her blog post, “The Breitbart group AND the HotAir fools (Ed Morrisey and Allahpundit), ONCE AGAIN are pissing all over people who dare point out that Obama’s eligibility to hold the office of the Presidency is seriously, seriously in question. They are doing this in the same breath WHILE REPORTING THIS VERY STORY, which proves beyond any doubt whatsoever that Obama is a liar and con-artist. WHY? Why do these “conservatives” refuse to engage reality on this point? These folks have made a BOATLOAD of money off of the Obama usurpation. Bottom line: Obama is good for business if you are a “conservative” blogger looking to advance your career and either move into a high-paying gig in the “mainstream media” OR attempting to establish a new-model business like Glenn Beck. It was reported (I think in Forbes) that Beck made a cool $80 million last year. Don’t think for a second that Morrisey, Allahpundit and the Breitbart Team aren’t salivating at the thought of seven-to-eight figure annual hauls. I actually believe that most of these folks are rooting for Obama to “win”, for whatever that means in a lawless electoral environment, in November because Obama is very, very good for their businesses.”

18. Pingback: More Manipulative Media Exposed – Website Ownership Driving Ideological Content… | Rifleman III Journal

19. Charlotte says:

Jim Hoft ‏@gatewaypundit 4h4 hours ago Kirkwood, MO

So I take it this image should end the @MichelleFields violent assault by campaign manager story? @CLewandowski_

pic.twitter.com/hXATDp8hfa

20. Kevin says:

Was voting Cruz, but blaming Trump for communist and anarchist violence ended that. Will be voting Trump!

21. tolona says:

rightscoop and redstate seem to be “controlled”.

22. TexTruth says:

Take a look at all the sites under the umbrella of “Liberty Alliance”:http://libertyalliance.com/about-us/#our-websites
    Run by the Vallorani brothers

23. cali says:

We have to digest that we are dealing not only with utterly disgusted and corrupted people but with truly evil people – coming from all directions in any shape, form or fashion.

24. Reblogged this on Exposing Modern Mugwumps and commented:

cour

25. Vickie says:

I spent several days unsubscribing to certain sights when they began to attack Trump. I was so glad they showed their true colors, good to know. I am happy with my new “cleaned out” e-mail list.

26. mcclainra says:

I am a long time reader-lurker here. Some sites, I will continue to ‘visit’ some, Like BB, but I will just NOT comment………I was checking the link at the bottom of this article, and found this comment:
    “MJHudnallMarch 14, 2016 at 9:31 AM
    Trump has paid off so many journalists…and created blogs like The Conservative Tree House & The Marshall Report. All they do, all day long is bash the only CONSTITUTIONAL CONSERVATIVE we have had for the past 25 yrs.” I had to laugh! A ‘constitutional conservative’ who knows so much about the constitution, he should know he is NOT eligible!! Cruz is definitely a Trojan horse. Saw this somewhere the other day, and suits him: “Taqiyya Ted”

The anti Trump crowd grows more desperate by the day, for sure. I am looking for a longer list of the websites whose ‘hidden’ ownership is driving ideological content, i.e., greatly against Trump. I know National Review is one, but the vitriol at BB is nothing like NR……..If anyone knows of more, please post here somewhere. Of course, add Red State/Erickson, and have dropped conservative talk radio as well…………as least what I can get around here.