Just about every political enterprise in the known universe is spending millions on negative attack ads against Donald Trump in Florida.  Some reports put the spending over $50,000,000 per week.

Approximately 14-18% of all broadcast commercials -depending on media market- are targeting Trump.  For perspective that’s approximately one-tenth the money spent by Mitt Romney in 2012 attacking Newt Gingrich – and that level alone was brutal.

Today candidate Donald Trump began to push back:

trump media wall

trump lion 2

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, Marco Rubio, media bias, Ted Cruz, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

281 Responses to Under Fire – Candidate Donald Trump Hits Back In Florida – Campaign Commercial (video)…

1. Raffaella says:

Some Rubio advisers say get out before Florida – CNNPolitics.com

2. NHVoter says:

Wow

3. Suzy Kiprien says:

I love the ad. Just great. This pretty much ends it for Rubio.

4. bullnuke says:

Little Marco should embrace the suck. Right, Nancy?

5. Drewby Doo says:

Video removed by user, anyone else seeing this?

6. JEM says:

The video is no longer available. Does anyone have another link to it?

7. deepesq says:

Does anyone know why the Trump ad was removed? I saw it earlier, but when I just went to show it to my husband only to see it was removed! Dying to know why….

8. AZ_Giggles says:

I didn’t see it before it was pulled. Is this the same video?

9. TwoLaine says:

TRUMP scared off the other NY Billionaire! YEAH!

10. WeThePeople2016 says:

Thank you Sundance. I have been so down reading some of the negative posts today that Trump should do this and Trump should do that. Isn’t that what the media and the GOPe wants us to do – to doubt our candidate? Why are some on here falling for it? Let Trump be Trump. This ad is great on Rubio. He is also running positive ads in Florida as well. The Trump University Youtube is great too. He knows what he is doing. We need to have faith in our guy.

• grainofsalt2 says:

Thank you WeThePeople. It is so disheartening already the attacks on all sides 24/7 then you come here for some escape, but then you read all the negativity of some posts it makes me sadder.😟

• Janet Tan says:

Yes I also noticed the sprouting of these “political consultants” on CTH. If they are so good, they should get a job running a real campaign.

All these political consultants (real or wannabes) excel in spending other people’s money.

Trump is running his campaign like a responsible business. Invest only where the returns are worth it. That’s why he always says spend the least but get the most results for USA. So far his campaign spending and his results match this strategy. There are many others who spend but get no results (Jeb, Rubio, the other failed campaigns).

That’s why Americans need him to run the USA.

• Stringy theory says:

Excellent comment, and you are spot on. I trust Trump

• Darrell Richardson says:

Trump also speaks the truth where others do not and that goes farther in my book. But all the above also applies with me as well. We really need a commonsense honest smart man in that office because 4 more years of stupid would be fatal. Vote Trump send the message to D. C. and help get us back on track to being the great country and the best country we are and make it great again.

• trumplove says:

I was angry after the debate. Step back, recharge and jump back in!😉 chins up!

• singtune says:

Yes that is their goal~~ “WeThePeople2016″~~!

• Agree, haven’t come here near as much the last few days….too depressing. Just keeping my head down and waiting for a few big wins coming up. Once that happens, the new trolls will go away and wafflers will waffle back.

• Deb says:

I don’t like comments like “doubt our candidate.” It makes it almost sound like a “cult of personality,” which is one of the anti-Trump means.

Let’s be clear, we are a movement who have coalesced behind Trump because he will be a champion for our cause, to Make America Great Again. We support the man to support the cause. We admire him, but his is about more than one man, it’s about the entire country.

And that is why we support Trump no matter what.

11. Lone Gunman says:

I just tried the video link and it says that it’s been taken down? Got another link?

12. myrightpenguin says:

Don’t know what is up with that link, DJT has tweeted a new link now anyway:

13. Sandy says:

It just goes to show the CORRUPT special interests groups will spend MILLIONS so that Trump won’t get elected. Corruption is Washington!!!!

14. americalsgt says:

The Trump ad reads that it has been removed by user

15. burnett044 says:

Sick of the corruption ..lies ..evil greedy people…
    innocent children can sense evil….I am sure this is how they feel about their future under these a-holes..

16. Eskie Mom says:

Excellent article by Pat Buchanan on WND (VIA Drudge)

Bottom line: The American people don’t want what the anti Trump movement wants.
    People better get out & vote or they will cram it down our throats (& take it out of our wallets), anyway.

17. KikinMD says:

Since they are ripping Donald on business failures…how about a simple power point on presidential failures. Jeb! $ spent=FAIL, Rubio $ spent=Current place, Trump $ spent=#1

18. Mketch says:

Trust and let Trump be Trump!🙂

19. NHVoter says:

20. PatriotGalNC says:

The video is un-viewable when I clicked on it. Just static… Plus, while I am at it, I have been seeing video feeds that just show up as a blank screen with a circled exclamation mark. I am not a computer savvy person, so I don’t know why I have been getting all of these. I even click on the link below the comments to be notified of comments and new posts, and I never get them. Maybe someone can clue me on this…?

21. amwick says:

The video is fixed. No more gray light switch. 🙂 Technical miracles!

22. Wiggy says:

Even worse are some of the videos that keep buffering every minute or so. If it won’t play straight through then I consider it pathetic and shut it off. I am often told “reboot computer, clear cookies, clear history, clear cache, refresh browser”…all of which is no help. Some days I wish I had stayed with XP.

23. USMC Patriot says:

You had better be spending LOTS more $$$ in Florida Mr. Trump. Nate Silver has your odds of winning Florida dropping rapidly today, from 66% to 60%. The negative barrage of ads being leveled against you are working. This is what happens when a billionaire tries running a campaign on the cheap. Now Mr. Trump is trying to play catch up by running an ad. Why weren’t you running ads there all along? Bad strategy Mr. Trump. I hope it’s not to late.

• CJL says:

Think about it. Trump supporters and diehard supporters of other candidates have already made up their minds. Undecideds do so in the last few days. Trump held his fire until the time was right. He is still leading and will now put Rubio away. Trump also has Cruz running a ton of negative ads on Rubio.

• Southern Rebel says:

What fire would that be exactly? One ad, when the organizations determined to take Trump down are running massive amounts of ads in the tens of millions of dollars. I’m hoping Trump will be able to take Florida, but he should have been on the offensive from the beginning buy blanketing Florida with ads. He’s now reacting defensively and is forced to run ads in Florida because his lead in the polls is dwindling. Trump should be carpet bombing Florida and Ohio with campaign ads. I’m concerned that Trump’s ego thinks he doesn’t need to purchase ads since he’s on t.v. all the time, and get’s free media attention. But it’s negative media attention, because they are determined to destroy him. Very frustrating indeed!

• Finalage says:

I hope your right. But I believe FL will go Trump, as has the rest of the South.

24. kinthenorthwest says:

Lou Dobbs is hitting at the GOP & other candidates..

25. barton2016 says:

Great ad. Now let’s get one about the all talk no action whine and moan and filibuster Trd Cruz

26. kinthenorthwest says:

Help with the twitting ..

27. Is there something we can do about Mitt Romney to let him feel some backlash?

• nnud says:

Ask him if he will disavow the founder of his church who was a pedophile and a gold digger.

• Wiggy says:

Joseph Smith, Morman founder, was not a pedophile. He did marry a 14 year old girl but that was the extent of it. But he went on to marry approximately 30 to 40 other women whose ages ranged from 20 to 40. Later on the church prohibited plural marriage for Mormans, although some scattered sects still practice it.

28. Rubio is done. Ted Cruz is the real enemy. Romney said he supports him. That should kill his anti-establishment narrative but probably won’t

29. wheatietoo says:

Lou Dobbs played this ad tonight…so that was cool that he gave it some free airtime.

I wanna see some scorching ads on Ted Screwz, though.

30. nunya says:

In one of his speeches the other day, Trump emphasized how he REALLY wants to go one on one with Cruz. He seems very confident that he can destroy Lyin’ Ted in that scenario, either via campaigning or more likely via proving him ineligible. I think that’s why he is still concentrating on stomping out Little Marco once and for all.

31. mamadogsite says:

At this point…3/8/16….at least 1/3 of the people I know in FL have either mailed in their votes or have early voted. So IMHO I am not sure about pouring a ton of $$$$ into ads is going to be all that effective. Every vote is important in this state, and there is a lot of hate for Rubio, which leaves Trump’s biggest competitor, Ted Cruz. I honestly do not know why Rubio is running in FL…..unless they plan on dirty tricks. They know the numbers going in. Maybe the GOPe knows something we don’t know???? It just doesn’t add up.

32. mamadogsite says:

I forgot to mention that I don’t see Rubio at 30%. Maybe it’s the part of the state I and my friends live in, but NOT ONE of them, nor their friends and relatives is voting Rubio. So I am questioning the poll numbers.

33. Reblogged this on Exposing Modern Mugwumps and commented:

Trump needs to hit hard against lying Cruz as well as leftist moderate Repub Kasich

34. Ladysforest says:

Ya’ll should watch this short clip of our betters discussing plotting against Trump – 3 minutes will wake you right up

• Darrell Richardson says:

I want these people deported as well lets see the middle east is good this time of the year I spent 9 and half years in that hell fighting for these people only for them to take our Constitutional rights as Americans and wipe their asses with it pisses this combat veteran off.

35. ZZZ says:

Love the narrator’s voice.
    Just the facts ma’am, just the facts…